Floyd Mayweather wants to train Deontay Wilder | EPISODE 2 | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Team Owner
Reactions
109,230 10,353 13,442
Alleybux

“We can make his skills a lot better.” “I can help him. I can really help him," says Mayweather of the Bronze Bomber who recently lost his rematch to Tyson Fury. “All he has to do is let me know what he wants to do, and we can make it happen."

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black women are more entrepreneurial than white men
I read the article. They're basically scared b/c they know that BW are starting out with less funding and opportunities but are still starting...
John Mulaney and Olivia Munn Are Dating
He’s goofy looking. Isn’t one of the steps of rehab, especially if your an addict. Not to date for the 1st year? Think after divorce they suggest...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Yes. She’s got 3 kids who are young that will want that money to be around for their kids. Not having Kobe around drastically cuts their income...
Fur-ever friends: Blind boy, 6, becomes best pals with his Golden Retriever ‘buddy dog’ who...
Fur-ever friends: Blind boy, 6, becomes best pals with his Golden Retriever ‘buddy dog’ who helps to guide him on adventures and hikes Rubin...
UPDATE Rapper Lil Reese Among 3 Shot In River North Parking Garage; Allegedly Stole Someone’s Car...
why doesn't reese be with durk touring and stuff like muwop and them? this would've never happened. he needs to stay under durk
Gabi and Dani Thread
HAPPY EARLY BDAY GABI! I made you a new Tik Tok :love: it’s exactly how you like them. Dramatic, silly, about Russ, and with Siri’s crazy tail...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
It’s his real hair.. it just look like that because of the part and angle. It's a track, boo.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Huh? And why? What's the connection? Ole Liver the Unwise has the worst discernment. So according to Olivia Deep Throat Oracle's logic... Kimmie...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Im getting braids I can't be around here with my lace front falling offf. I gotta be prepared lol Even if the stock knocks my wig off and takes...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Are they sure, they didn't confuse it with the Cambridges Instagram account following? Because their Twitter accoun Damn, I want Twitter to...
Top Bottom