Floyd Mayweather wants to train Deontay Wilder | EPISODE 2 | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Reactions
107,459 10,099 13,255
Alleybux

“We can make his skills a lot better.” “I can help him. I can really help him," says Mayweather of the Bronze Bomber who recently lost his rematch to Tyson Fury. “All he has to do is let me know what he wants to do, and we can make it happen."

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Shameless Maya Discussion Thread
Can you guys go argue somewhere else this thread is about Maya Maya "respects the virus" but clearly feels like the lockdowns are a bummer. And...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
You Love Like This is a banger. I was hoping they played it but I know a lot of people are not familiar with that record, unless they had the...
So... Anyone think $Dogecoin going to make it to $1 by the end of the year? WOAW IT HIT HALFWAY
Doge has dropped below 0.52, now is a good time to watch if you're trying to buy in. just hit .48 a few minutes ago too probably the lowest it's...
What midsize US city is fun, affordable and not pretentious?
As a native Charlottean, I’ve been turned off by the direction the city is going in terms of development. I always ask myself, “Why are people...
Sacramento Police Officer Alexa Palubicki Accused Of Filing False Police Reports
so she lied about there being a loaded firearm? or was the pull over reason bogus to begin with? This article isn't very clear but they...
“WASP” and Model’s Pretty Flowery Interracial Wedding
So true. I had a former co-worker, a black dude who called me a gold digger and said he was disgusted by me. Before than, we were cool but after...
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
He runs them views up on YouTube so he’s definitely making more money. Are his ex wife’s black?
What in the Kompa Afro steppin' subway clownery...
This was circulating like a year or two ago and your title and commentary makes no sense How so?
Why Do Us Black People Want To Be Includes In European Settings So Bad In Media
Black people have been in Europe for centuries. Much of our history has been white-washed for obvious reason but there have been black Kings and...
Top Bottom