Quantcast

Fonts whose had BBL surgery - Was it worth it

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
Thanks for the details. I needed to read that. Its definitely more of a commitment than I can do. Your doc did you right. Are the other docs cutting corners or costs not doing the nerve block? Thas something to look into. I've heard stories of girls in misery from the pain. I learned from this thread. I had no idea Realself reviews are compromised either.

I hope everyone will follow your advice. Budget extra for quality aftercare and emergencies.

I'm not sure tbh, but it's possible. When I had my surgery, all the docs in Miami were charging around the same price. I think every doc just has their own way of doing things. After I had my surgery last year, my doc started doing ultrasound BBLs, meaning he now uses an ultrasound screen to see exactly where he's injecting the fat into the butt, for extra safety - while no other docs in FL or aboard were doing that. Then a few months later, I noticed another doc in FL advertising ultrasound bbl on IG.

The ladies who were crying in agony when came back to the RH right after surgery only seemed to be in extreme pain during the first day or two. I think their pain meds helped smooth their discomfort after that. They weren't crying during the entire duration of their stay at the RH.

Sherry V

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,903 164 5
Alleybux
I'm not sure tbh, but it's possible. When I had my surgery, all the docs in Miami were charging around the same price. I think every doc just has their own way of doing things. After I had my surgery last year, my doc started doing ultrasound BBLs, meaning he now uses an ultrasound screen to see exactly where he's injecting the fat into the butt, for extra safety - while no other docs in FL or aboard were doing that. Then a few months later, I noticed another doc in FL advertising ultrasound bbl on IG.

The ladies who were crying in agony when came back to the RH right after surgery only seemed to be in extreme pain during the first day or two. I think their pain meds helped smooth their discomfort after that. They weren't crying during the entire duration of their stay at the RH.

Crying? It honestly wasn’t that bad but everyone’s pain tolerance is different. To me it felt like I went really hard in the gym. I needed help to get out of bed the first few days and to take a shower though. My torso area is still a little sore but my butt doesn’t hurt. I just started lying on my back/sides to sleep last Friday and feel so much relief

Lovecomedown

keyshiakaylee
Reaction score
Reactions
10,406 342 109
Alleybux
I am 1-year post-op and yes, it was totally worth it! It's the best freakin' thing I ever did for myself. I cannot wait until this corona sh!t is over so I can get my 2nd bbl.
If you don’t mind sharing, who was your doctor?

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,353 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
Does anyone know why Oliver Chang works at a shithole like Spectrum Aesthetics? His work is usually pretty good, but that clinic is a dirty conveyer belt. Why would a supposed accomplished board certified plastic surgeon be working at a place that runs $5000 BBL specials? Weird.

Last edited:

awwwsugar

Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
Does anyone know why Oliver Chang works at a shithole like Spectrum Aesthetics? His work is usually pretty good, but that clinic is a dirty conveyer belt. Why would a board certified plastic surgeon be working at a place that runs $5000 BBL specials? Weird.

He was not board-certified (and still operating on patients) when I researching docs (I considered him) and I know he botched a girl and left her with scars and a flabby booty. But maybe he is board-certified now. Lots of docs who are board-certified (or claiming to be) work at those clinics that charge $5000 or less.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,353 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
He was not board-certified (and still operating on patients) when I researching docs (I considered him) and I know he botched a girl and left her with scars and a flabby booty. But maybe he is board-certified now. Lots of docs who are board-certified (or claiming to be) work at those clinics that charge $5000 or less.

First of all, GMitch being BNB is tea. Wow...

I think he has claimed to be ever since he started there a couple years ago. The standard at those places are so low. I would think he would be better off and do better work at a legit facility and people would pay more. Who did you decide to go with? I live in Atlanta and I’m disappointed with my options here so I’m holding off since I can’t travel.

LustNLuxury

Afro-American Princess <3
Reaction score
Reactions
497,642 11,251 1,828
Alleybux
Lmaooo some of you always get so upset when it comes to BBLs...big booties real or fake ain't going away any time soon. Get over it.

exactly.
I was watching “In The Heat Of The Night”, the mystery crime show from the 80s and 90s, and the pageant girls were talking about getting “work done” to their butt.

BBL’s, injections, etc. to your butt isn’t new.

Honeydripper

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,227 6,297 2,486
Alleybux
My client had one i was her nurse. She had one in DR, pain was bearable, massages were not. 4 girls went to the same doctor, i know one got a horrible infection from tummy tuck, blood was pooling in her gut, i saw the doctor aspirate it with a syringe. I helped her out some as well insisted on her going back to doctor where they gave her a blood transfusion. My client looks very good in dresses and jumpsuits, jeans not so much. She had very tight skin and muscular type booty b4 hand and doctor said his tool almost broke trying to get fat in under her skin. She has a little dent on her thigh that she is going to fix with a fat transfer. I think she also would benefit from conturing. These buttcheeks start to sag near the bottom of the butt crack. And you can actually see that from the front of the person if her legs are open. Results can be unpredictable but the fajas and exercise help alot. If anyone wants to hire a nurse to accompany them, let me know before I go back to work full time

wendysfourforfour

with baconator fries
Reaction score
Reactions
35,664 637 365
Alleybux
100% worth it! Had it 3 years ago. No regrets. Posted my story on here

DR. Hazani my doctor. He's in Beverly hills. He's great with thinner bodies

Thanks for this sis! I’m pretty petite and idk I’ve just been getting a little insecure with my body and want more shape. Nothing too big but I do gain weight in my legs/thighs when I do gain + work out. I followed him for future ref :sneaky:

I’m glad you ladies like your results and good luck to the rest of you going

finessse

FINESSE QUEEN
Reaction score
Reactions
313,818 12,112 9,617
Alleybux
i’m marking my spot to revisit this thread in 2 weeks...i’m having my surgery early september

also i don’t understand why people say they never seen a bbl that looks good. if the bbl looks good you shouldn’t be able to tell they had one. of course the bad ones are obvious and stand out
came back to say yes it’s absolutely worth it i have the perfect body now

Milalovely

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,675 102 8
Alleybux
Thank you! But we don’t have those hip
Fillers here. It’s either BBL or illegal
Shots. Sigh. No in between. I have family in Europe, I don’t mind travelling and staying with them to get my hips filled

We do have it in the USA. It’s called Sculptra.

itsmesnitchess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,339 791 91
Alleybux
i’m marking my spot to revisit this thread in 2 weeks...i’m having my surgery early september

also i don’t understand why people say they never seen a bbl that looks good. if the bbl looks good you shouldn’t be able to tell they had one. of course the bad ones are obvious and stand out

I mostly agree but some people want exaggerated results. My friend wants another round currently. Her butt was already large. Now she’s moved to lip fillers. You’ll be able to tell imo.

Everyone thinking people want or should have a shape or the size they think suits them is the issue Lol.

awwwsugar

Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
I personally see any surgery as an investment in your future.

For instance if you are an influencer or a stripper or someone who knows they can land a sponsor as a result of a BBL or a boob job or even a nose job...then okay...but to spend 5k -20k to be at the same job, messing with the same regular guys...that is not an investment, you are just fumbling the bag and allowing your low self esteem to mess you up.

On top of that, getting something like a BBL almost GUARANTEES that you are going to be front and center of the male gaze. I personally don't see the value of male attention if I am not getting concrete things out of it. I would hate having to constantly question whether a guy likes me for me and my personality instead of my ass or 'figure'.

I know some girls may not care, but I value my mind and what I can do with it and it's imperative that a man i'm with feels the same and me having a nice body is simply a bonus.

It just makes the entire dating process even more littered with trashy men who feel entitled to your ass.

Surgery or no surgery, women still have to question whether or not a man really likes you for you OR just likes your body and/or wants xes.

As someone who had the surgery, it did not make my dating pool even more littered with trashy men. Trashy men will always exist, even if the surgery did not exist. It's up to the woman to separate the trash from the men worthy of her time.

Women with no surgical enhancements still have to deal with men who only want their body/xes. That's never gonna stop.

awwwsugar

Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
First of all, GMitch being BNB is tea. Wow...

I think he has claimed to be ever since he started there a couple years ago. The standard at those places are so low. I would think he would be better off and do better work at a legit facility and people would pay more. Who did you decide to go with? I live in Atlanta and I’m disappointed with my options here so I’m holding off since I can’t travel.

Yes! Another font clocked that troll as BadderNBoujee. He is still running amuck, putting down bw and pretending to be a bw on here. Whenever I see him in a thread, I try to remind me ppl that its BNB but that muathfucka makes like 100 posts per day on here.

A lot of docs, esp at the chop house clinics, claim to be broad certified when they're really not. There are also loopholes. Some docs can be broad certified in general surgery but not plastic surgery but still perform cosmetic plastic surgery on people. Which iirc was the case with Chang. If they are claiming to be board-certified, you have to make sure their certification came from a legit doctor's association.

I need to get back on FB and catch up on what's been going on in the surgery world esp since I need to start planning my 2nd. Once I had my surgery, I stopped reading what was being posted in the groups. You kinda lose interest and move on. But I did read 2 weeks ago on IG. that a woman died at the Mia clinic.

eta: @Deb Gallagher I tried to send you a PM about my doc but I see you're in LSA jail, so it won't let me.

sofxposh

Blessed and Highly Favoured
Reaction score
Reactions
17,419 636 346
Alleybux
Surgery or no surgery, women still have to question whether or not a man really likes you for you OR just likes your body and/or wants xes.

As someone who had the surgery, it did not make my dating pool even more littered with trashy men. Trashy men will always exist, even if the surgery did not exist. It's up to the woman to separate the trash from the men worthy of her time.

Women with no surgical enhancements still have to deal with men who only want their body/xes. That's never gonna stop.
I didn't say they didn't, i'm saying if you got a fat old ass by way of surgery, MORE men are going to be bothering you. Which means you have to deal with and filter through MORE trash.

awwwsugar

Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
I have a close friend that had hers done a few years ago. She looks really good to me but she is very self conscious about all the scars the surgery left behind. She doesn’t wear swimsuits or anything that shows the scars. I suggested she get tattoos, but she doesn’t like tats.

Because of her, I don’t want the surgery.

I scar easy too and I don’t want to be left with scars all over like her. She has about 16 scars from where the doctor I guess took fat out from or where the doctor put fat in. She went to Miami and paid a lot to recover but you couldn’t pay me to have a nice body and covered in dark scars just to have it.

What the doctors don’t tell you is a lot of Black women end up with scars all over or they are forced to get tatted everywhere there is scars. I don’t see this same scars or cover up tats on white women or white hispanic women.

But when y’all see those IG girls tatted up on their sides, lower back, etc... it’s because they were left with a lot of scars.

Scars from what? A bbl? A bbl shouldn't leave a lot of scarring. The doc isn't slicing you open, they are poking you, so you get little puncture holes. The two holes on the bottom of my butt and two holes on hips (because the doc injected fat in my hips, too) didn't turn into raised scars and completely went away on its own. The two holes on my lower tummy and back are so small, it's not that noticeable. I just used scar cream and lightener so it can blend with my skin. I definitely didn't need to get any tattoos to cover my scars.

awwwsugar

Reaction score
Reactions
35,572 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
I didn't say they didn't, i'm saying if you got a fat old ass by way of surgery, MORE men are going to be bothering you. Which means you have to deal with and filter through MORE trash.

You implied that having surgery will bring too much-unwanted male attention from trashy men. You said, It just makes the entire dating process even more littered with trashy men who feel entitled to your ass" and I pointed out that one, trashy men will always exist and try to sleep with you even if you don't have surgery, and two, more trashy men feeling entitled to my ass (as you put it) has not been my experience. I do not feel like trashy men are more drawn to me now. So far, I have not had anyone following me around in stores or being disrespectful. Some look but go on about their business. Sometimes, men do say hello and try to strike up a convo with me, but they were doing that before I had surgery.

DeSweetest64

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,535 109 24
Alleybux
I am all for women doing with their bodies as they wish. After all you have one life and you must try to be happy init. however a friend of mine's mother friend died last week on the operating table she left behind 4 kids.
with that being said please do your research ladies, do what is required of your post up care and do not go cheaper you could play with your life. Another friend's husband is a doctor he says women come in volumes with complications with bbl's. Do your research, save and pay more if you have too you have ONE life try and live it as long as you can life is too short for your family to have to discuss you losing it because you wanted an IG ass. These IG girls do not discuss how many times they go back, complications they just pop up with pictures.

Summer season

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
129 25 14
Alleybux

This! . I had a BBL and people think it’s my natural booty. It looks incredible, I am sooo happy with my results. How did your surgery go?

Blueivysauntie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,494 1,037 908
Alleybux
Yes and no. my booty don’t jiggle loose idk what went wrong there. Personally it’s just too big for my height I wish I was taller it would look more natural. The attention was fine when I was younger now I’m getting tired of it lol plus the scars fat vagina and lipo stomach idk yikes and I went to Cabral btw

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,597 876 494
Alleybux
I personally see any surgery as an investment in your future.

For instance if you are an influencer or a stripper or someone who knows they can land a sponsor as a result of a BBL or a boob job or even a nose job...then okay...but to spend 5k -20k to be at the same job, messing with the same regular guys...that is not an investment, you are just fumbling the bag and allowing your low self esteem to mess you up.
CHUUUUUUUUUUUURCH.

Grown ass women know you don't need much beyond confidence, a good beat and a waist trainer to catch the average dude - even less in a small city. A bbl to feel better? Nah. Butt pads and a psych to feel better. BBL to level up.

Surgery needs to have an ROI - and that damn sure better be more than an extra catcall or three from Raykwon an' them.

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,597 876 494
Alleybux
Sis a whole scientist with it.

They not ready for the truth suh!!!

YANAS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,845 2,130 227
Alleybux
I have a close friend that had hers done a few years ago. She looks really good to me but she is very self conscious about all the scars the surgery left behind. She doesn’t wear swimsuits or anything that shows the scars. I suggested she get tattoos, but she doesn’t like tats.

Because of her, I don’t want the surgery.

I scar easy too and I don’t want to be left with scars all over like her. She has about 16 scars from where the doctor I guess took fat out from or where the doctor put fat in. She went to Miami and paid a lot to recover but you couldn’t pay me to have a nice body and covered in dark scars just to have it.

What the doctors don’t tell you is a lot of Black women end up with scars all over or they are forced to get tatted everywhere there is scars. I don’t see this same scars or cover up tats on white women or white hispanic women.

But when y’all see those IG girls tatted up on their sides, lower back, etc... it’s because they were left with a lot of scars.

This is what I’d be nervous about. I keloid.

I have one friend who got a BBL who has scars and one other one who got lipo who now has keloids on her arms, back, and stomach.

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
This is what I’d be nervous about. I keloid.

I have one friend who got a BBL who has scars and one other one who got lipo who now has keloids on her arms, back, and stomach.
Never heard of that happening. Who was your friend’s doctor?

blackstarr360

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,805 545 117
Alleybux
Yes and no. my booty don’t jiggle loose idk what went wrong there. Personally it’s just too big for my height I wish I was taller it would look more natural. The attention was fine when I was younger now I’m getting tired of it lol plus the scars fat vagina and lipo stomach idk yikes and I went to Cabral btw
I'm glad you made it back home alive.

Narisexit

seungyeon's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
1,533 20 1
Alleybux
I want sculpt lipo and a fat transfer, but i just got a new apartment, so i'll give myself another six months for a new waist and ass cause im ready!!!

MsRee

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
71 1
Alleybux
Was your BBL worth it? Would you change anything about it.

Personally I've never seen a BBl in real life that looks good especially in the UK

Yes completely worth it, and that’s because most U.K. girls go to Turkey, where they just stuff you and don’t know how to shape ! Stick to Colombia if you haven’t already made a decision. I know a lot of girls like DR but it comes with a whole host of issues ...