Quantcast

For Those Who Care: BIC NY Season 9 Supertrailer

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
If they’re going to be stuck in that house the whole time they can keep it. It’s obvious they came to Atlanta because NYC is/was closed. No one wants to see this Real World/WETv/Big Brother sh!t, Vh1.

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,079 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
Puma's teeth are the best they have ever looked (and too big for his mouth) and he is easy on the eyes this season

As for the rest SMDH

But I am glad to see Cristal is back I always thought Tati showed her ass when it came to her presence only for Ted to smut her out

Can't help but look at Ceasar and always see him ass a bum ass dead who allowed his woman to disrespect his only daughter

I see Donna is back (looks like she lost some weight) but didn't gain any self esteem...she wants credit...I would like to know for what because I swear the only thing I have known her to do is phuck up tattoos, get phucked, and end up with Vagina Slayer

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
Yeah I don't think I will be watching. Now that sky is no longer on the show I don't really see the point of watching at this point. First of all there's basically no more black women on the show and EVERYBODY is either irrelevant or is unlikeable atp so just throw the whole thing away. And I know some may get offended by me mentioning sky not being on the show no more and even though she's still trash for how she did her son's we can't deny that she was one of the few that actually made this show. Besides that I feel like the only thing I would look forward to is seeing tati get beat up or exposed