Quantcast

For those who watch Quite Përry, RushCam, and Tanaania..

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
they were my Jamaican YT trio! I noticed for the past month though, that they weren’t posting “together” like they usually do. Come to find out, Perry and Rush have unfollowed Tan on IG plus these shady tidbits. I wonder if anything is going on and that they’ll be able to patch up whatever it is.

3CD5D61D-0069-4EEF-990B-4281D0310E25.jpeg
81D25BFC-31B5-4EF4-91EF-8CD4A6C9AE6C.png

(W/ Tan’s name blocked out)

CD96F18D-16A0-4870-AA5D-2C6D2325FAF3.png

1127CB3C-F0A8-420A-A1A8-C16F569A6368.jpeg
28A4359E-CE85-4113-8E49-1252644696B5.jpeg

SerafinaCyan

On timeout 4 correcting Xenophobic Misogynists
Reaction score
Reactions
131,148 4,876 2,151
Alleybux
Oh boy. I am curious about this falling out.

TBH, I'm surprised that its not Rohan the other 2 fell out with because of his tendency to be uber shady.

However, what I want to know is, why do people keep implying that Tanaania & Rushane could be a couple? It's obvious that man is gay.

Ron Sorenson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,210 315 58
Alleybux
I don't think we will find out what transpired anytime soon. While I am curious, I'm glad they are not using whatever is going on to increase viewership. Grown folks grow apart and that's just life.

LaVieEhBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,448 2,996 1,244
Alleybux
That's sad if they have fallen out. I loved the three of them together. Tan is beautiful, funny and seems like a really friend.

@CandyAppleDrop I've seen quite a few women crushing on Rohan. Some people refuse to see what's clearly in front of them. He isn't checking for Tan or any other woman.

Hopefully they can work things out and come back together.

renky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,408 528 333
Alleybux
I hope they can make up. The three of them seemed to have a great friendship. I'm not the biggest fan of Rohan, but Tanaania and Rush seem to be really nice and genuine.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,662 264 175
Alleybux
I remember in a video they mentioned 'people like to see us together so...'. I don't think their friendships are that solid but they may comeback together.

Tan said one thing she likes about Rohan is that when they have arguments he's always the one that reaches out to make amends. Maybe he's tired of it now?

The way I see it Rush is also a giver so maybe Tan is the one not bringing the same energy.

Shame, their videos were so entertaining. :relieved:

CTKitten

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
569 3 2
Alleybux
I thought they'd stopped filming together because she now has a new full time job and that it could mess up her position.

Anyway loved them together. Rohan and Rushane - are they gay? Its just a shame that if they are they can't be free with it in Jamaica.

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
I thought they'd stopped filming together because she now has a new full time job and that it could mess up her position.

Anyway loved them together. Rohan and Rushane - are they gay? Its just a shame that if they are they can't be free with it in Jamaica.

yes they are gay.

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
I'm not surprised seemed like a SM friendship to me.

I kinda agree. I personally think it was mainly a SM friendship that slowly became genuine. I felt like this was going to happen sooner or later, especially with how the groups shifted from: Tan/ Petite Sue/ Perry, to Tan/ Perry/ Rush; and also them introducing her to youtube and building her following.

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
Oh boy. I am curious about this falling out.

TBH, I'm surprised that its not Rohan the other 2 fell out with because of his tendency to be uber shady.

However, what I want to know is, why do people keep implying that Tanaania & Rushane could be a couple? It's obvious that man is gay.

right! I like Rohan but I always feel this tension between him and Rushane, and Tan was the glue. When the three of them are together, they have no problem with keeping the conversation going but whenever Tan would leave, like in the outfit video or when Rush and Rohan did the Joker makeup video, ti seemed awkward like they really didn't like each other... but maybe a just so them friendship stay or I'm reading into it too much lol?

SerafinaCyan

Reaction score
Reactions
131,148 4,876 2,151
Alleybux
right! I like Rohan but I always feel this tension between him and Rushane. Whenever Tan would leave or so, like in the outfit video or when Rush and Rohan did the Joker makeup video, ti seemed awkward like they really didn't like each other... but maybe a just so them friendship stay?

Agreed. And perhaps ah just suh dem stay fi true. But it doesn't seem like a healthy friendship dynamic

LaVieEhBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,448 2,996 1,244
Alleybux

You don't think they aren't able to be free? It doesn't seem like Rohan is holding back. I've just started suspecting that Rush was gay. Or do you mean they can't be free with interactions with other gay males. It's curious that don't seem to be around any.

I'm wondering how much better is it now a days for gays in Jamaica.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,662 264 175
Alleybux
right! I like Rohan but I always feel this tension between him and Rushane, and Tan was the glue. When the three of them are together, they have no problem with keeping the conversation going but whenever Tan would leave, like in the outfit video or when Rush and Rohan did the Joker makeup video, ti seemed awkward like they really didn't like each other... but maybe a just so them friendship stay or I'm reading into it too much lol?

Idk Rohan did a video with Kaci and Rush was the one filming. Rohan was also describing an incident where he lick him head and Rush was the one that was there with him.

But you may be on to something...Rohan and Tan kinda gave off a vibe that Rush was below them or something.

CTKitten

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
569 3 2
Alleybux
You don't think they aren't able to be free? It doesn't seem like Rohan is holding back. I've just started suspecting that Rush was gay. Or do you mean they can't be free with interactions with other gay males. It's curious that don't seem to be around any.

I'm wondering how much better is it now a days for gays in Jamaica.

Hi
I probably used the wrong word. Perhaps I meant 'open'? I can only talk from what I've heard Jamaican family and friends say and what I've seen and heard when I visit. There is still a closed-minded, old fashioned attitude towards gay people - many using the bible as an excuse for their ignorance. I get the impression that interacting openly would be quite dangerous.

I hope things are changing with this younger generation. No one shouId have to fear being who they are. Not too long ago gay Jamaicans used to claim 'asylum' when they touched down in the UK for fear of their lives if they returned home. Not sure if that's still happening.

ps I live in England everyone's gay - lol!!.

Last edited:

DidTheEducation

LSA: The home of narrative over fact.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,919 937 243
Alleybux
If so, that was quick. I actually enjoyed their interactions. They're more entertaining together than individually.

And yes, Rush and Rohan's sexuality is interesting. I always watch the vids thinking they must be gay even though Rush loves to say "rush cam fi de gyal dem." Its especially interesting given that they are (relatively) public figures in a culture like Jamaica's, and are quite feminine, sometimes bordering on flamboyant in their videos.

SerafinaCyan

Reaction score
Reactions
131,148 4,876 2,151
Alleybux
If so, that was quick. I actually enjoyed their interactions. They're more entertaining together than individually.

And yes, Rush and Rohan's sexuality is interesting. I always watch the vids thinking they must be gay even though Rush loves to say "rush cam fi de gyal dem." Its especially interesting given that they are (relatively) public figures in a culture like Jamaica's, and are quite feminine, sometimes bordering on flamboyant in their videos.

He's probably saying that to keep the homophobes off of his back.

It is quite obvious to me. I am of Jamaican parentage, but raised in Canada, so mi know how gay men act lol. They are flamboyant. Especially Rohan.

I do hope that things improve enough that they can openly be themselves.

I do wonder how a "coming out", video would be received.

Last edited:

Island_Beaute

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
166 2
Alleybux
what do you mean by it being quick? I've seen tan/rohan be friend for years now.But either way sometimes people just want o be individuals and not always be a group effort thing.

I will say If there was a falling out I think it related to the fact noone else showed up for Rush's birthday road trip besides Rohan. thats the only thing in recent times that stands out to me.

DidTheEducation

LSA: The home of narrative over fact.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,919 937 243
Alleybux
what do you mean by it being quick? I've seen tan/rohan be friend for years now.But either way sometimes people just want o be individuals and not always be a group effort thing.

I will say If there was a falling out I think it related to the fact noone else showed up for Rush's birthday road trip besides Rohan. thats the only thing in recent times that stands out to me.

quick in terms of them doing youtube together.

MsSetGood

…she was a deep cognac color…
Reaction score
Reactions
91,986 2,588 93
Alleybux
I was wondering why only rohan and rush went on his birthday trip together. and they didnt mention tan like to say why she wasnt there.

i also wonder if petite dont mess with them any more. she only hamgs out with her sister now but before she was always in the mix.

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
I was wondering why only rohan and rush went on his birthday trip together. and they didnt mention tan like to say why she wasnt there.

i also wonder if petite dont mess with them any more. she only hamgs out with her sister now but before she was always in the mix.
Wow really? I think someone said that more people were supposed to show up but on Rushane came? Idk. Speculations lol.

Tan said they grew apart. I was introduced to Tanaania on Sue’s channel when she would go and hang with her and/ or Perry.

goldenkelly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
881 5
Alleybux

i realized that they weren’t hanging with sue at all but i recently saw përry post on ig about watching vlogmas for sue and she reposted it so it seems like they are friendly at least. tan probably not so much and she may have been the reason they weren’t friendly with one another.

i remember not too long ago they were all at an event and they didn’t really interact with one another from what i saw from sue’s vlog. they kinda acted as though they didn’t know one another.

i’ve been waiting for a thread like this for the three of them and sue! i love watching their videos lol

MsSetGood

…she was a deep cognac color…
Reaction score
Reactions
91,986 2,588 93
Alleybux
i remember not too long ago they were all at an event and they didn’t really interact with one another from what i saw from sue’s vlog. they kinda acted as though they didn’t know one another.
was it that pepsi thing?
their paths cross alot (carnival, promo events) but they never shout each other out or support each other that much.
never knew rohan reposted sue tho so thats good to see that support.
too bad the three of them mash up cuz they had a good dynamic.

now that we are all hereeeeee.

do yall think that sue would ever move to america to live with her hubs. i cant imagine how that must be having a long distance relationship.
i’ve been waiting for a thread like this for the three of them and sue! i love watching their videos lol
girl same been following all of them for years and the fading friendships always had me curious. seems like petite doesn't deal with her old friend.
forgot her name light skin girl who used to be in the vlogs

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
was it that pepsi thing?
their paths cross alot (carnival, promo events) but they never shout each other out or support each other that much.

do yall think that sue would ever move to america to live with her hubs. i cant imagine how that must be having a long distance relationship.

girl same been following all of them for years and the fading friendships always had me curious. seems like petite doesn't deal with her old friend.

I think it would be hard for her/wouldn’t do it. Everything for Sue is based in Jamaica and for her to get up and gah farrin fi do God knows what (maybe MUA) would be hard. Tbh, she set herself up really good. GOOD MUAs are a dime a dozen in small Jamaica vs. America.

Are you talking about the thick girl that used to live at her house with her mom and Sue’s family?With the baby voice? If so, I remember in the earlier vlogs around mid 2018 (when people started to notice that she wasn’t appearing as much) she stated that the girl got a new job and had to move which was why she was appearing less.

goldenkelly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
881 5
Alleybux
was it that pepsi thing?

i want her to do whatever she feels honestly. divine lives in the state that i do but not close but it would be dope if she were to be able to at least see where he stays at since he always goes down. that long distance thing can’t be easy.

i feel like she feels the comfort at home with her mom and shammy so it’s probably her reason for not wanting to leave. jamaica is sooo much better than here though so i don’t wrong her at all.

i think you mean mikayla? lol i have no clue and completely forgot about her. i personally really like sue so her vlogs with just family are entertaining enough for me.

i remember while watching a video from tan where she stated her and sue had been friends for 8/9 years and were doing different things now? but that doesn’t make sense cuz she started doing social media stuff just like sue. sue seems like she might get offended easily when it comes to friends and such so who knows what could have happened to them.

Island_Beaute

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
166 2
Alleybux
Wow really? I think someone said that more people were supposed to show up but on Rushane came? Idk. Speculations lol.

Tan said they grew apart. I was introduced to Tanaania on Sue’s channel when she would go and hang with her and/ or Perry.

You mean only Rohan came. it was Rushane's birthday. yes it seems more people were invited and only Rohan could conform. but sometimes so it go. adulting is tricky

jamaicanborn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,883 61 49
Alleybux
Obviously they're not on speaking terms for whatever reason. I knew of Tanaania because of Rohan. For whatever reason the three of them aren't on speaking terms. Are they keeping the same energy with Tanaania because she's done two vlogs without them too.

renky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,408 528 333
Alleybux
Well Rush confirmed on Kaci Fennell's page that they're no longer friends (surprise, surprise lol), but he provided no details (surprise, surprise lol). I hope they can reconcile.

TravelNoire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,757 105 9
Alleybux
I have a theory on why the friendship ended. I may be totally off, but here goes.

I think the Tanaania was in an abusive or toxic relationship; they broke up and she took him back. Hence, the end of her friendship with the guys who were her support system.

Reasons why I think this:

Perry has made references to abusive relationship and once Tanaania replied, "maybe we love take lick"...or something to that effect.

She was clearly being financed by a man with money to continue running her shop. She put out a tearful video about having to close her shop a few months ago and she was suddenly single as well.

Now, based on another YouTuber's video I watched, she's back dating the same guy (Shane).

Which leads me to believe that her getting back with him caused a rift in her friendship with Perry and Rushane.

I could be wrong. It's just a theory.

Martin Sugar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,345 309 66
Alleybux
I have a theory on why the friendship ended. I may be totally off, but here goes.

I think the Tanaania was in an abusive or toxic relationship; they broke up and she took him back. Hence, the end of her friendship with the guys who were her support system.

Perry has made references to abusive relationship and once Tanaania replied, "maybe we love take lick"...or something to that effect.

She was clearly being financed by a man with money to continue running her shop. She put out a tearful video about having to close her shop a few months ago and she was suddenly single as well.

Now, based on another YouTuber's video I watched, she's back dating the same guy (Shane).

Which leads me to believe that her getting back with him caused a rift in her friendship with Perry and Rushane.

What does he look like?

Shaniboo24

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,475 2,563 179
Alleybux
Me feel suh too ..because she stop upload on YouTube .

SparklySkets

Resident Crafty Sketel
Reaction score
Reactions
4,335 254 28
Alleybux
I hope that's not it. These abusive men aren't playing and the money not worth possibly losing your life.

Lasko Fan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,106 687 236
Alleybux
I found the quite perry guy the tanya girl and the rush guy about a month ago lololol. Ive just discovered Jamaican youtubers since May of this year. I stumbled on the perry guys apartment tour video. He showed the entire Jamaica where he lived (the front of the apartment) but wouldnt show the rest of his apartment. which was weird.

The rush guy did a good video on The realities of legal education/profession in Jamaica and he did another one on job hunting, didnt watch. Very good. I may subscribe to him. Also i watched a video with him detailing his issues with his mothers parenting and a follow up with her side of the story. They were good too.

The perry guy is rather loud, didnt watch many of his videos.

A few weeks ago called my cousin, and asked abt a video of Tanyas in which she explained what led to her store closing, and my cousin said the clothing store was bankrolled by her then bf and they broke up so no more store. She also surmised that Tanyas bf is gay, allegedly. She mentioned the trio broke away from tanya but everyone has kept it cute as to the reasons why.

Lasko Fan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,106 687 236
Alleybux
Hold on people think those two young men are not gay?! I watched perry make pasta and he joked about creamy something. That wasnt the only video either, but i cant remember the others since it was ocer a month ago.

There are female viewers who publicly express a desire to be with them? wth?

Hmmmm gay men and women are out in Jamaica and have been a looooonnnnnggg time. Weh oonu deh?

It seemed like a just below the surface friendship from the few videos i watched. And the classic gay male besties schtick. Including the shade, from perry and the envy, maybe.

My cousin also said Tanania has been hopping from friend group to friend group. I like her.

Off topic but i liked her keloid she should have kept it. gave her character lolol but im serious though.

Martin Sugar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,345 309 66
Alleybux
I found the quite perry guy the tanya girl and the rush guy about a month ago lololol. Ive just discovered Jamaican youtubers since May of this year. I stumbled on the perry guys apartment tour video. He showed the entire Jamaica where he lived (the front of the apartment) but wouldnt show the rest of his apartment. which was weird.

The rush guy did a good video on The realities of legal education/profession in Jamaica and he did another one on job hunting, didnt watch. Very good. I may subscribe to him. Also i watched a video with him detailing his issues with his mothers parenting and a follow up with her side of the story. They were good too.

The perry guy is rather loud, didnt watch many of his videos.

A few weeks ago called my cousin, and asked abt a video of Tanyas in which she explained what led to her store closing, and my cousin said the clothing store was bankrolled by her then bf and they broke up so no more store. She also surmised that Tanyas bf is gay, allegedly. She mentioned the trio broke away from tanya but everyone has kept it cute as to the reasons why.

Perry has done a bedroom, kitchen, and living room tour. I think the reason he didn’t show his place at that time was because he didn’t have much furniture.

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom