Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
@Chriza28 I wasn't confused. I was merely stating that some Christians that attended churches got COVID-19 and others that attended did not. But if you know that death is a part of life, then you also must know that the harm that's been/is being done to the "wider community" isn't being done by Christians.
I didn't say that Christians alone are responsible for much of the harm in the world. However, since they make up almost one third of the world's population, they certainly have played a significant part in bringing the world to the status quo.

There are LOTS of non-theists out there that are also refusing to wear masks, practice safe distancing, etc., Non-theists and Christians rarely share the same gathering space. So the likelihood of a non-theist contracting ANYTHING from a Christian is pretty small. Besides, if a non-theist contracted COVID-19, it's because the non-theist was also ignoring the safety protocols.

As for the report of the Bible Belt death tolls due to COVID-19 rising, that's manure!! The COVID-19 death totals aren't nearly as bad there as they are in the Northeast.

Are you serious? In pandemic times or not pandemic times, you think atheists and Christians don't go to the same stores, restaurants, ball games, movie theatres, schools, libraries, concerts, weddings, parties, etc etc. ?

Please show your source that indicates there's segregation between Christians and atheists in the wider community. I'll wait.

By the way, I provided a link to show the stats in specific religious locations where the Covid spread was significant. Do you avoid reading stuff that discomforts your biased position? Not that I am surprised, Christians are not good at accepting anything that challenges their beliefs.

Yes, I've read the Bible and the world at that time did not have millions or billions of people, just a few hundred if that. You're coming off like God committed the 1st holocaust. Please....He created life and He has the power to take it away, simple. If those people had been good, their lives would've been spared. But they weren't.

No one has indoctrinated me. I just believe in something greater than myself. Whereas, you do not. You don't believe that anyone or anything is greater than you. Yet, you fail in your fragmented sense of self every day but wonder why you're so bitter. I pity and will pray for you and the OP. You both are lost souls that lack love, understanding, patience and compassion.
Your own vitriolic and hostile rhetoric is proof of that. The ONLY thing that I've proven is how MUCH you need Jesus.
The rest of your post is just one big fat giggle for atheists since you keep confirming this:

Study: Religious children are less able to distinguish fantasy from reality

… but take it one step further, you still cannot separate fact from fiction. That's how serious early childhood indoctrination is, there is always a chance it may stunt the critical thinking mind of some adults. I've seen it first-hand. It's bizarre that a person can appear totally reasonable and can have intelligent conversations ... until it comes to their religion.

Thanks again for contributing to the advancement of atheism.

Dear Christians,

The world's population is almost one third Christian.

You live in the biggest country in the world
that has a Christian majority.

You have a self-professed Christian President
and V-P who brought Bible reading into the White House.

Christian America has 4% of the world's population
but has 25% of its Covid-19 cases

John 14: 14
"If you will ask anything in my name,
I will do it." - Jesus
What happened? Did no one pray or is Jesus a myth?

Last edited:

CBScorpio

Stand up for something or else sit down!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
@Chriza28 First off, you said that Christians were not wearing masks to church services. You said nothing about Christians not wearing masks outside of church. Going to church and going to the store are 2 VERY different things! Naturally, if someone is infected and goes out unprotected they can infect other people. But you all-knowing, non-theists are ALL so MUCH SMARTER than most, so surely you guys are all practicing social distancing, wearing masks, using sanitizer, etc., right?!? How then, are you in danger of infection if ALL of you know better and are doing what's right?!?

I never said there was segregation in the wider community. I said that atheists and Christians don't usually share the same gathering spaces and by that, I meant churches, homes and parties. Stores, restaurants, ballparks, movie theatres, schools, libraries and concert halls are facilities that are open to the public. Most people go to them to do specific things, not to socialize.

Anyway, your dribble about the President and how kids are indoctrinated is garbage. I am Christian, but I AM NOT a Trump supporter and Trump isn't a REAL Christian. Kids aren't indoctrinated, they're taught. But non-theists want to believe otherwise to suit their own agendas.

Do you know who Madalyn Murry O'Hair is? She's the founder of American Atheists and is responsible for prayer being taken out of public schools. She had 2 sons. She, her granddaughter and 1 of her sons disappeared back in 1995. They were killed and dismembered by some of her faithful atheist followers. She fought against God her entire life and lost. Her ending was a reflection of her life...angry, unrelenting, contemptuous and cruel. Ironically her surviving son became an evangelical Christian!!! Gee, imagine that!!

Strangely enough, most serial killers are atheists. Stalin, the Nazis, Richard Rodriguez and Charles Manson just to name a few. Appears you're in great company!! And since you pretend to care SO MUCH about the health of your fellow man/the public, please disclose why there aren't ANY atheist hospitals, charities, foodbanks, homeless shelters or orphanges? 98% of all of those types of humanitarian businesses are CHRISTIAN!!! You people only care about spreading your contempt for God, but He is watching and those that continue to defy him will meet a fate as bad or worse than 'ol Maddy O'Hair did.

Regardless of your views, I will pray for you. You are clearly an angry, unhappy and bitter person.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
@Chriza28

Regardless of your views, I will pray for you. You are clearly an angry, unhappy and bitter person.

Please, do not tell atheists you are praying for them. It's like getting unwanted attention from a guy you find repulsive. You can fantasize, but don't openly impose your unwanted self on anyone who does not want you even thinking about them. UGH

I didn't bother with the rest of your rantings since I am not going to waste my time on someone who lacks the capacity to figure out for herself how dangerous it is to be indoors, in a crowded church service environment with faces close together, and not wearing a mask in a pandemic, in a country with the worst Covid stats in the world. This is not rocket science that the risk is higher indoors than outdoors.

However, it does prove that people who are indoctrinated have trouble separating fact from fiction.

And finally, I suggest that since you are a "Christian", you take that plank out of your eye in accordance to the teachings of your supposed savior.

May I also suggest you are the angry, unhappy and bitter Christian because atheists are laughing hysterically at your fake religion that has a membership that is dropping like flies in the biggest Christian majority country in the world.

See how completely useless your prayers are?
upload_2020-9-5_3-32-54.png
In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace

Last edited:

CBScorpio

Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
Please, do not tell atheists you are praying for them. It's like getting unwanted attention from a guy you find repulsive. You can fantasize, but don't openly impose your unwanted self on anyone who does not want you even thinking about them. UGH

I didn't bother with the rest of your rantings since I am not going to waste my time on someone who lacks the capacity to figure out for herself how dangerous it is to be indoors, in a crowded church service environment with faces close together, and not wearing a mask in a pandemic, in a country with the worst Covid stats in the world. This is not rocket science that the risk is higher indoors than outdoors.

However, it does prove that people who are indoctrinated have trouble separating fact from fiction.

And finally, I suggest that since you are a "Christian", you take that plank out of your eye in accordance to the teachings of your supposed savior.

May I also suggest you are the angry, unhappy and bitter Christian because atheists are laughing hysterically at your fake religion that has a membership that is dropping like flies in the biggest Christian majority country in the world.

See how completely useless your prayers are? View attachment 1877592 In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace

LOL!!! If I'd told you to pray, that would've been an imposition. But I'll pray for you anyway. You are clearly in need of prayer. Jesus loves you even though you hate Him.

I'm not angry or bitter, dear. I just feel sorry for you. Obviously you didn't get a lot of love growing up and you don't have much now. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so hostile and vitriolic.

Figures you'd ignore my question about the lack of atheistic humanitarian organizations. Plus what I shared on famous serial killer atheists and the fate of 'ol Maddy O'Hair. THAT'S real history about folks that think like you. And you know what? Nearly all of them died horrifically. Denouncing God didn't work out so well for them and it truthfully, it isn't working so well for you either. Still, you can post ALL the links you want on your skewered stats about Christians, but that won't stop King Jesus or His Kingdom from coming. It's so sad that you reject it, but that is your choice. God has given each of us free will and it is your will to deny Him.

One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. And it won't matter what you, the American Atheists, the ACLU or any other God haters attempt to do. The Kingdom of Christ will stand forever while what you stand for will burn for eternity. Please repent. It's not too late.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,704 4,386 3,375
Alleybux
Force is the wrong word. My mother introduced me to christ at 3 years old. Obviously i didnt understand everything and God knows that because at a certain age you he knows that you know right from wrong. I came out decent, when im going through something I go to God to help. My prayers get answerered. Let me testify. Christianity is not bad. When he grows up he will make that decision for himself. Hes a child. His parents are doing the right thing.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Force is the wrong word. My mother introduced me to christ at 3 years old. Obviously i didnt understand everything and God knows that because at a certain age you he knows that you know right from wrong. I came out decent, when im going through something I go to God to help. My prayers get answerered. Let me testify. Christianity is not bad. When he grows up he will make that decision for himself. Hes a child. His parents are doing the right thing.
"Forced" is the right word when a 2 year old recites Bible verses. Not every child who had this extreme level of indoctrination grows up happy about it.

Lots of atheists will tell you they wish their parents had not forced them into religion because of the bad experiences they had, and how it stole years of their childhood.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,704 4,386 3,375
Alleybux
"Forced" is the right word when a 2 year old recites Bible verses. Not every child who had this extreme level of indoctrination grows up happy about it.

Lots of atheists will tell you they wish their parents had not forced them into religion because of the bad experiences they had, and how it stole years of their childhood.
You seem unhappy. I dont see any abuse verbally,physically or mentally . His Parents are doing what they KNOW best. He will grow to be a decent young man. Mind your business.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
LOL!!! If I'd told you to pray, that would've been an imposition. But I'll pray for you anyway. You are clearly in need of prayer. Jesus loves you even though you hate Him.

I'm not angry or bitter, dear. I just feel sorry for you. Obviously you didn't get a lot of love growing up and you don't have much now. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so hostile and vitriolic.

Figures you'd ignore my question about the lack of atheistic humanitarian organizations. Plus what I shared on famous serial killer atheists and the fate of 'ol Maddy O'Hair. THAT'S real history about folks that think like you. And you know what? Nearly all of them died horrifically. Denouncing God didn't work out so well for them and it truthfully, it isn't working so well for you either. Still, you can post ALL the links you want on your skewered stats about Christians, but that won't stop King Jesus or His Kingdom from coming. It's so sad that you reject it, but that is your choice. God has given each of us free will and it is your will to deny Him.

One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. And it won't matter what you, the American Atheists, the ACLU or any other God haters attempt to do. The Kingdom of Christ will stand forever while what you stand for will burn for eternity. Please repent. It's not too late.
It's impossible to love or hate something that does not exist.

What I do despise is what it has done to stunt the thinking processes of people who have been seriously indoctrinated.

Some people are able to critically think their way out of it or they have associated with others who have given them books to read.

As far as I am concerned, indoctrinating babies is child abuse. We should respect the intelligence of a child enough to give them a wide and solid education so they can make choices about aspects of spirituality that they may want to apply for themselves about the world around them.

The key to education is teaching kids how to think, not what to think.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You seem unhappy. I dont see any abuse verbally,physically or mentally . His Parents are doing what they KNOW best. He will grow to be a decent young man. Mind your business.
I am definitely unhappy with child abuse - which is everyone's business.

It is no coincidence that the huge leap forward in education and access to information has resulted in a sharp decline in superstitious beliefs.

In 1990, 85% of Americans identified as Christian.

In 2020, 65% of AMericans identify as Christian, with the sharpest decline in the last 5 years where it dropped by 10%.

This is a universal trend, not just in America, the biggest Christian majority country in the world.

CBScorpio

Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
It's impossible to love or hate something that does not exist.

What I do despise is what it has done to stunt the thinking processes of people who have been seriously indoctrinated.

Some people are able to critically think their way out of it or they have associated with others who have given them books to read.

As far as I am concerned, indoctrinating babies is child abuse. We should respect the intelligence of a child enough to give them a wide and solid education so they can make choices about aspects of spirituality that they may want to apply for themselves about the world around them.

The key to education is teaching kids how to think, not what to think.

If God really doesn't exist, then why do you even bother arguing over His existence?!? 98% of the world believes in God or a higher power. Do you honestly believe that you are so much MORE enlightened/intelligent than the majority of people in the world?!? Are you of the belief that the vast majority of the world's populace is stupid?!? We BOTH know better than that!!! If so many people believe in God, then there MUST BE a reason for it!!!

Critical thinking and criticizing Christianity are 2 VERY different things! From what I've seen, all you've done is the latter.

Teaching a child spirituality and giving them a belief is no more child abuse than forcing them to go to school or learning responsibilities. Giving children latitude to make such choices on their own is why children are such a mess today. Too often they've been left to their own counsels to do what they'd prefer instead of being guided to do what is right. If kids had the ability to make their own choices, they wouldn't need parents in the 1st place!!! That said, the parents that want to teach their child about God and take that child to church have EVERY right to do so as that child's parents!!!

Last edited:

JesseObama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,911 7,137 10,671
Alleybux
I adore my nephew. And I know I am not his mother. But it irks me how my brother and his wife are broad-beating Christianity into this child's head. He's is only 2 (very brilliant) but is reciting Bible verses. And my mother LOVES it and buy his Bible books. But none of them can deal with the fact that I am Pagan and studying Buddhist philosophy.

Everything is Christian - the children's songs, the books, the games and most of this is my sister-in-law's doing.

I felt so uncomfortable visiting their house (sometimes) because of it.

I don't think it's a good idea to force religion on children, regardless of the spiritual belief. I think it is best to educate the child about different beliefs and teach them a foundation, so they can find their way when they get older. It's best to tell them that anything that preaches peace or enlightenment in some way, is better (i.e. stay away from demonic cults and oppressive religious extremist groups (like ISIS) and you're good).

At first, it was okay because I understand they are Christians. But now, it is looking like brainwashing to me and I think this is mainly my SIL's doing. I don't know what to say...
You have your sky daddy, they have theirs.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
If God really doesn't exist, then why do you even bother arguing over His existence?!?
Do you realize that religion imposes laws that affect non believers? Without religion, Trump wouldn't be in the Oval Office right now.

98% of the world believes in God or a higher power. Do you honestly believe that you are so much MORE enlightened/intelligent than the majority of people in the world?!?
Do you know that the world thinks Americans are stupid because they believed Trump would MAGA?

You know that without religion, it is unlikely Trump would be president. His core base is Christian.

He knows it, that's why he says the Bible is his favorite book.

Until a few decades ago, most people thought that the way to discipline a child is to beat them into obedience. The Bible condones beating children. See how ignorance forms a herd mentality because it is so much easier to copy tradition than to actually stop and think?

Are you aware that religion has been in decline in countries where the population is well educated? Many formerly Christian-majority countries are now regarded as secular. Coincidence?

Are you of the belief that the vast majority of the world's populace is stupid?!? We BOTH know better than that!!! If so many people believe in God, then there MUST BE a reason for it!!!
No.

Kylie Jenner has 194 million followers on Instagram. All she posts is staged pics of herself looking artificial. She never says anything inspiring or intelligent. She is barely educated. But almost 200 million people have her as some kind of role model. I've had teens tell me how much they love Kylie.

By contrast, Greta Thunberg has 10.6 million followers for her message on saving the planet.

By contrast, Malala has a paltry 1.5 million followers for her fight for the right of every child on earth to have 12 years of education.

A popular opinion does not automatically amount to the right opinion because most people don't think, they follow.

Critical thinking and criticizing Christianity are 2 VERY different things! From what I've seen, all you've done is the latter.
Yes, because critical thinking comes first. People who realize Christianity is harmful want to protect children, so they will not turn a blind eye to it. That is obviously why OP created this thread.

Teaching a child spirituality and giving them a belief is no more child abuse than forcing them to go to school or learning responsibilities.
Big difference.

Children don't need religion to learn responsibilities. They just need vigilant parents.

Education comes first - the most important aspect of education is learning how to think and use logic. Learning facts by heart without applying thought and logic is the archaic way of learning, where you never question anything your teacher tells you.

Those attitudes now apply to everything, from religion to the food we eat. There was a time few people questioned the nutritional value of food when feeding their family, it was just a matter of a full-belly. There has been massive progress in that regard, which has played a big part in life expectancy.

There is absolutely no logic to religion. In fact, the 3 Abrahamic religions originated from the same region where there has been so much violence and division. Oh and god watches while little kids are raped by his Christian clergy.

Giving children latitude to make such choices on their own is why children are such a mess today.
The mess we have today in the world is the result of the adults who were raised in religion.

Children today are the product of that legacy. The number of parents who are substance abusers is epidemic.

The climate crisis today is as a result of the stupidity and greed of religious generations.

Too often they've been left to their own counsels to do what they'd prefer instead of being guided to do what is right. If kids had the ability to make their own choices, they wouldn't need parents in the 1st place!!!
That is a ridiculous statement. Children need parents to love and nurture them, and guide them with behavior and manners. They do not need parents to tell them what to think or what kind of job they should have. Once a child is educated, they can make choices about religion and vocation in life. The parents' primary job is to make their child feel safe and secure, and to have a healthy self-esteem. Everything else in life should fall within that framework, without or without religion.

That said, the parents that want to teach their child about God and take that child to church have EVERY right to do so as that child's parents!!!

Of course, because parents have lots of rights.

Parents have the right to feed their kids junk food.
Parents have the right to allow their kids to watch violent movies.

Parents have the right to allow their kids to use the internet, unsupervised.

Parents have the right to allow their kids to exist without a routine.

Parents have the right to let their kids witness domestic violence.

Parents have the right to not monitor their kids' school work.

The CPS exists for a reason.

Is this acceptable or should babies be allowed to grow up to make up their own minds?

upload_2020-9-7_13-26-3.png

Last edited:

CBScorpio

Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
@Chriza28

Do you realize that religion imposes laws that affect non believers? Without religion, Trump wouldn't be in the Oval Office right now.

What laws are those?!? Religion has NOTHING to with the fiasco that is Trump's presidency!! What a ludicrous statement!!

Do you know that the world thinks Americans are stupid because they believed Trump would MAGA?

Sadly, much of the world already thought Americans were stupid LONG before Trump became president. LOL!! Religion has NOTHING to do with that!!

You know that without religion, it is unlikely Trump would be president. His core base is Christian.

THAT statement is the craziest of your dribble about Trump! LOL!! His "core base" isn't Christian, it's White supremacists. MANY of which are not Christian either!! So, there's that!!

Trump says the bible is his favorite book, because it's likely the ONLY book title that his small, bungled mind can remember. It's CLEAR that he doesn't/hasn't read it!!

Until a few decades ago, most people thought that the way to discipline a child is to beat them into obedience. The Bible condones beating children. See how ignorance forms a herd mentality because it is so much easier to copy tradition than to actually stop and think?

The Bible says if you spare the rod, you spoil the child and that's true. Kids that are spanked/disciplined grow up with more regard for manners, rules, ethics, morals, their elders, etc., There is NOTHING wrong with spanking a child. Physically abusing a child is a completely different thing altogether.

Are you aware that religion has been in decline in countries where the population is well educated? Many formerly Christian-majority countries are now regarded as secular. Coincidence?

Whenever men think that they're smarter than God, this happens. It happened MULTIPLE times in the Bible and the people were punished accordingly for their blasphemous arrogance

A popular opinion does not automatically amount to the right opinion because most people don't think, they follow.

The rubbish about Jenner, Thunberg and Malala was irrelevant to your point, which is highlighted above. God IS NOT an opinion, He is the Creator of life, the architect of the universe and the Savior of the world. That's not "popular opinion," it's fact!!

Yes, because critical thinking comes first. People who realize Christianity is harmful want to protect children, so they will not turn a blind eye to it. That is obviously why OP created this thread.

That's NOT critical, friend. That's criticism and there is a HUGE difference between the 2. You are critical of Christianity and that's why you're waving your craptastic banner of protest in wanting to "protect" the poor children that are subjected to it. Complete tripe!!!

Children don't need religion to learn responsibilities. They just need vigilant parents.

I never said that children needed religion to learn responsibilities. I said that teaching a child spirituality and giving them a belief is no more child abuse than forcing them to go to school or learning responsibilities. All children should have vigilant parents.

Education comes first - the most important aspect of education is learning how to think and use logic. Learning facts by heart without applying thought and logic is the archaic way of learning, where you never question anything your teacher tells you.

You HAVE to learn about something 1st BEFORE you question/challenge it!!! Once you learn something, then you're free to challenge what you've been taught. But 1st it must be learned. Otherwise, you've been taught nothing!!

Those attitudes now apply to everything, from religion to the food we eat. There was a time few people questioned the nutritional value of food when feeding their family, it was just a matter of a full-belly. There has been massive progress in that regard, which has played a big part in life expectancy.

God gave us an outline in the Bible about what we should eat and how we should prepare our food. As a result of their obedience, Orthodox Jews are some of the healthiest people in on the planet!! The rest of the world could greatly benefit in following their example.

There is absolutely no logic to religion. In fact, the 3 Abrahamic religions originated from the same region where there has been so much violence and division. Oh and god watches while little kids are raped by his Christian clergy.

There is no logic in denying God then blaming Him for all that's WRONG in the world either!!! Besides, if God doesn't exist, then how are the world's issues His fault??? God gave us the free will to be obedient unto Him or to do things our way. Most of the world actually thinks like you in that they believe "their way" is better than God's. That's really why bad things often happen to innocent people, including children. People hurt people, religion does not. And religion didn't cause those priests to molest kids. They did that of their own free will and most of them have paid with their lives for having done such evil. Those that got away from man will NEVER escape the wrath of God!!!

The mess we have today in the world is the result of the adults who were raised in religion.

Actually just the opposite is true. Hitler, Stalin, 99% of the world's dictators and serial killers plus all of your other famous atheists-in-arms helped to make the world a mess.

Children today are the product of that legacy. The number of parents who are substance abusers is epidemic.

Substance abuse IS NOT connected to religion, friend. ALL substance abuse stems from a psychological issue/trauma. You're WAY OFF base there!!!

The climate crisis today is as a result of the stupidity and greed of religious generations.

No, the climate crisis today is a result of the greed, arrogance and avarice of man and his disregard for all of creation and the world that he lives in.

That is a ridiculous statement. Children need parents to love and nurture them, and guide them with behavior and manners. They do not need parents to tell them what to think or what kind of job they should have. Once a child is educated, they can make choices about religion and vocation in life. The parents' primary job is to make their child feel safe and secure, and to have a healthy self-esteem. Everything else in life should fall within that framework, without or without religion.

There's NOTHING ridiculous about saying that too often children have been left to their own counsels/vices to do what they'd prefer instead of being guided to do what is right. That's true!! And if kids had the ability to make their own choices, they wouldn't need parents in the 1st place!!! Again, if parents want to teach their child about God and take that child to church, they have EVERY right to do so as that child's parents!!!

As for the rest of your jargon on parents, you're WAY out in left field on ALL of that!!

Is this acceptable or should babies be allowed to grow up to make up their own minds?

Is raising a baby to become a White supremacist acceptable? Yes, and it has been for centuries. Is it right? No. Is it Christian? Absolutely NOT!!! Still, the children whose parents are White supremacists have the right to raise their children that way. Going back to my point on education....Once a child has 1st learned what they've been taught, they can then challenge the lessons that they've been taught. But they must 1st learn!

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
@Chriza28

What laws are those?!? Religion has NOTHING to with the fiasco that is Trump's presidency!! What a ludicrous statement!!

Sadly, much of the world already thought Americans were stupid LONG before Trump became president. LOL!! Religion has NOTHING to do with that!!

THAT statement is the craziest of your dribble about Trump! LOL!! His "core base" isn't Christian, it's White supremacists. MANY of which are not Christian either!! So, there's that!!

Trump says the bible is his favorite book, because it's likely the ONLY book title that his small, bungled mind can remember. It's CLEAR that he doesn't/hasn't read it!!

The Bible says if you spare the rod, you spoil the child and that's true. Kids that are spanked/disciplined grow up with more regard for manners, rules, ethics, morals, their elders, etc., There is NOTHING wrong with spanking a child. Physically abusing a child is a completely different thing altogether.

Whenever men think that they're smarter than God, this happens. It happened MULTIPLE times in the Bible and the people were punished accordingly for their blasphemous arrogance

The rubbish about Jenner, Thunberg and Malala was irrelevant to your point, which is highlighted above. God IS NOT an opinion, He is the Creator of life, the architect of the universe and the Savior of the world. That's not "popular opinion," it's fact!!

That's NOT critical, friend. That's criticism and there is a HUGE difference between the 2. You are critical of Christianity and that's why you're waving your craptastic banner of protest in wanting to "protect" the poor children that are subjected to it. Complete tripe!!!

I never said that children needed religion to learn responsibilities. I said that teaching a child spirituality and giving them a belief is no more child abuse than forcing them to go to school or learning responsibilities. All children should have vigilant parents.

You HAVE to learn about something 1st BEFORE you question/challenge it!!! Once you learn something, then you're free to challenge what you've been taught. But 1st it must be learned. Otherwise, you've been taught nothing!!

God gave us an outline in the Bible about what we should eat and how we should prepare our food. As a result of their obedience, Orthodox Jews are some of the healthiest people in on the planet!! The rest of the world could greatly benefit in following their example.

There is no logic in denying God then blaming Him for all that's WRONG in the world either!!! Besides, if God doesn't exist, then how are the world's issues His fault??? God gave us the free will to be obedient unto Him or to do things our way. Most of the world actually thinks like you in that they believe "their way" is better than God's. That's really why bad things often happen to innocent people, including children. People hurt people, religion does not. And religion didn't cause those priests to molest kids. They did that of their own free will and most of them have paid with their lives for having done such evil. Those that got away from man will NEVER escape the wrath of God!!!

Actually just the opposite is true. Hitler, Stalin, 99% of the world's dictators and serial killers plus all of your other famous atheists-in-arms helped to make the world a mess.

Substance abuse IS NOT connected to religion, friend. ALL substance abuse stems from a psychological issue/trauma. You're WAY OFF base there!!!

No, the climate crisis today is a result of the greed, arrogance and avarice of man and his disregard for all of creation and the world that he lives in.

There's NOTHING ridiculous about saying that too often children have been left to their own counsels/vices to do what they'd prefer instead of being guided to do what is right. That's true!! And if kids had the ability to make their own choices, they wouldn't need parents in the 1st place!!! Again, if parents want to teach their child about God and take that child to church, they have EVERY right to do so as that child's parents!!!

As for the rest of your jargon on parents, you're WAY out in left field on ALL of that!!

Is raising a baby to become a White supremacist acceptable? Yes, and it has been for centuries. Is it right? No. Is it Christian? Absolutely NOT!!! Still, the children whose parents are White supremacists have the right to raise their children that way. Going back to my point on education....Once a child has 1st learned what they've been taught, they can then challenge the lessons that they've been taught. But they must 1st learn!

You deny that Trump's core base is Christian Evangelical?
Most moderate Christians would absolutely disagree with you.

Your entire post is steeped in denial and delusion.

I must thank you for the laugh and for confirming :
Religious children struggle to separate fact from fiction | NEWS.am Medicine - All about health and medicine

Thanks also for advancing the cause of atheism.
upload_2020-9-9_12-15-31.png

You are no friend to Christianity.

CBScorpio

Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
You deny that Trump's core base is Christian Evangelical?
Most moderate Christians would absolutely disagree with you.

Your entire post is steeped in denial and delusion.

I must thank you for the laugh and for confirming :
Religious children struggle to separate fact from fiction | NEWS.am Medicine - All about health and medicine

Thanks also for advancing the cause of atheism. View attachment 1888667

You are no friend to Christianity.

Ah, Chrizzy... I said that Trump's core isn't Christian that it's White supremacists and IT IS!!! Those clowns are no more Christian than you are! LOL!!

My post is delusional?!? Please...you're the one that came after me like 10 posts ago and now you're just pissed that for each of your posts, I've had an intelligent response.

Sadly, you have confirmed that kids that grow up without love, faith and compassion become angry, hostile and vitriolic adults. There's NOTHING funny about that!!

As for advancing the cause of atheism, well...you believe in nothing. So how can nothing be advanced? Wow...talk about delusional!!

I don't need to befriend Christianity. I am a friend of Christ.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Ah, Chrizzy... I said that Trump's core isn't Christian that it's White supremacists and IT IS!!! Those clowns are no more Christian than you are! LOL!!

My post is delusional?!? Please...you're the one that came after me like 10 posts ago and now you're just pissed that for each of your posts, I've had an intelligent response.

Sadly, you have confirmed that kids that grow up without love, faith and compassion become angry, hostile and vitriolic adults. There's NOTHING funny about that!!

As for advancing the cause of atheism, well...you believe in nothing. So how can nothing be advanced? Wow...talk about delusional!!

I don't need to befriend Christianity. I am a friend of Christ.
Please don't use words like "intelligent" until you have fully researched what it means since you don't appear to know that Evangelicals aren't just Christians, they are a concentrated form of Christianity and are blindly hypocritical. e.g. Jerry Falwell Jr.

Without the Evangelical vote, Trump would not be in the Oval Office.

Thank you for advancing the cause of atheism.

upload_2020-9-9_13-13-11.png

Last edited:

CBScorpio

Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
Please don't use words like "intelligent" until you have fully researched what it means.

Thank you for advancing the cause of atheism.

View attachment 1888797

Poor Chrizzy...you're back at it again, huh? LOL!!

Spare me your bs news articles. No one reads them anyway.

As for advancing the cause of atheism....How can you hate someone you don’t believe in? Why the hostility? If God does not exist, shouldn’t atheists just relax and seek a good time before they become plant food? Why should it matter if people believe in God? Nothing matters if atheism is really true.

Meanwhile, some light reading...

How ‘new atheists’ are just as dangerous as the religious extremists they rail against

Are Atheists Genetically Damaged?

Does Being an Atheist or Agnostic Affect Your Health?

Atheists tend to be seen as immoral – even by other atheists: study
Former Atheist: Christianity Really Does Make Sense

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
This has been happening for generations since slaves had to take their masters name and religion, same for colonized blacks. do AA even question how religion was initiated in their family?

Last edited: