Quantcast

Former Bachelor star Colton Underwood comes out as gay

DonnaPupetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,791 8,013 17,648
Alleybux
Why do people think their traumas and personal issues are everyone else's issues to deal with? If you know you're gay and you're in the closet, why in the hell would you sign up to be the bachelor? Sort yourself out, attention seeker.

you're being too modest calling him an attention seeker. he's a scam artist. that's what he is. its not a coincidence that he has an upcoming netflix show. this whole coming out party is just another money making scheme by this shameless schemer.

rhjunkie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,153 865 625
Alleybux
Being gay is less stigmatized but still a difficult journey for many people to come to terms with. Throw in coming from a religious family and/or being a religious person and the process can be that much more difficult. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't sign up for this show knowing he was absolutely gay and looking for a beard or looking for some fame at the expense of these women BUT it's obvious that his conflicting emotions about his sexuality is not some new development in the past year. He knew that he wasn't completely sure of his sexuality and he was absolutely selfish and willing to play with other people's emotions for the sake of his own ego. I empathize with what he has probably had to battle with as a Catholic person who has gay desires, but the world doesn't owe it to you to be your punching bag while you figure it. He put his ex through sh!t and made her feel unsafe and for what? You weren't obsessed with her and in love with her so why do all that? I'm happy for him that he can live in his truth now but he doesn't get a pass for everything just because he came out publicly.

DonnaPupetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,791 8,013 17,648
Alleybux
I’m sorry but why are people congratulating him!? I mean I would expect from white women liberals but not LSA where you guys hate men who do less sh!t then this guys has like not paying the bill or something! He literally stocked and put a tracker in Cassie’s car. He’s deranged! And I have no problem with gay people that’s not it he’s just a crazy man who happens to now come out as gay.

Are you guys okay with this cause he’s white.....? Like if he was black I bet he would be dragged harder. And I can already see all the groans I’m about to be getting but whatever. I told no lies!

View attachment 2475778

because anything lgbt is awarded in american society. bruce jenner got a courage award in a damn sports award show for playing dress up. he's made so much money ever since that his alimony problems are no more. colton coming out is more of the same. he's got a netflix show upcoming. most things in america are more about money than racism.

Reaction score
Reactions
14,405 414 380
Alleybux
He looks like a Sean Cody "model" :dazed

Why do people think Matt James and the other guy are a "bromance"... being gay myself I find it homophobic when people try to disguise a possible same xes relationship as just a "bromance". Maybe they're being protective of them but more times than not, it's usually because they don't want them to be seen as gay or bisexual.

For example Richard Madden, his fans were running around saying Brandon Flynn was just his "friend" :dontknow

And men embracing one another does not solve "toxic masculinity" :sweat: Teaching them at an early age to be caring, responsible, supportive and standing up for what's right will combat toxic masculinity.

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,971 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
Right and according to Colton, he's never had an "emotional connection" with a man. This is also why I felt this announcement was strange because it feels surface level. Ok, you're acknowledging that you don't like women romantically but yet you've never actually had any experiences with men (that we know of) so basically you really don't know who you are. You're going off what you feel. I think Colton needs to be in therapy, not on a reality show. He has a "gay guide" on the show which is asinine to me. Perhaps if you sought therapy, you could get your inner issues resolved, come to true terms with who you are, and then get to a place where you're comfortable to start dating and actually building that emotional connection with a man. That's why I take issue with these "coming out" announcements because it's nothing more than someone being desperate for attention and saying "hey, look at me, look at me" but they almost never do the real work it takes to become one with themselves. They let their sexuality define who they are. Now, Colton will be known as the gay bachelor. There's even talks from people saying ABC should bring him back for a new season where he can find a partner among a group of men this time.
Maybe he never felt an emotional connection to a man because he's denied himself the chance to get that close to someone. He was in the closet which messes people up.

I've never felt an emotional connection to Chis Evan's, beyond lust. But if he gave me a chance to meet him in person, preferably unclothed, I'm 100% certain we could build something wet and powerful. But I need a chance or just an hour....what are we talking about again?

Oh yeah, Colton needs to try it out and see I guess. But certainly, women ain't for him based on his antics and having 30 beautiful options presented to him like a buffet.

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,619 7,157 2,770
Alleybux
bromance my ass. There’s a pic of Matt bent over right next to Tyler. Both of them are gay
Exactly. When I saw this "date" where they were pranking Matt's best friend with a fake massage. Matt sneaks in the room and starts massaging him, Tyler looks back and sees it's him and he hardly flinched..WTF. Then Matt falls on his backside in that fake laughter. Get the entire FOH with this mess. What's worse is that this was set up as a date where he massage pranks his "best friend"? ABC knows the truth, probably how they knew with that Colton dude too. A mess.

Matt was in gay heaven to grease up his friends back. :sneaky:

I saw this mess and was like WTF did I just watch? Matt is gay--at the very least he's bisexual. No straight male operates this way.

Attachments

• CakeMatt.jpg
    CakeMatt.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 18

ProhibitAcct

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,934 3,760 5,631
Alleybux
According to the Word, yes, he is living outside of the will of God. But so are philanderers, murderers, thieves, etc. You don’t stop being a Christian because you’ve sinned. I am in no way saying that he’s living right according to Bible. But the thing is that the second he confesses his sin(just like the adulterer, liar, etc) he is forgiven. You stop being a Christian when you renounce Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Again, he is living foul according to The Word, but he still has access to grace. As long as he truly believes Christ is his personal savior, while also being gay, he would be deemed more of a carnal Christian- the ones who are loose and free with their walk with Christ.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. For some people Christianity is about believing Christ, for some it's about believing and abiding by His Word. The Word says you cannot serve two masters (hence, there is no carnal Christian). If you believe in Jesus, and commit sin, you're a fan/believer of Christ, but ultimately a follower of Satan.

the_spiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,707 641 151
Alleybux
I’m sorry but why are people congratulating him!? I mean I would expect from white women liberals but not LSA where you guys hate men who do less sh!t then this guys has like not paying the bill or something! He literally stocked and put a tracker in Cassie’s car. He’s deranged! And I have no problem with gay people that’s not it he’s just a crazy man who happens to now come out as gay.

Are you guys okay with this cause he’s white.....? Like if he was black I bet he would be dragged harder. And I can already see all the groans I’m about to be getting but whatever. I told no lies!

View attachment 2475778
He definitely just Kevin Spacey'd LSA and the whole Bachelor viewing audience! Before this he was seen as an emotionally unstable stalker with abusive tendencies. Now he's everyone's stunning & brave gay white kang. Well played, Colton you fxcking psycho.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,055 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Good for him but what i read from fans, he stalked a woman? That’s NOT okay behavior at all and doesn’t excuse him.

But i will say if only religion was accepting and families didn’t shame their children so people wouldn’t have to be in the closet and lose their lives over their homophobia. All the time of him not being comfortable w himself he will never get back :/ all bc of society. That really be pissing me off fr (not him being gay or trying to be straight, just the fact that he felt the need to hide bc of societal pressure and religion).
A lot of these so called "innocent women" LSA is always whining about, already knew. They need to figure out why they hate LGBT people so much?

Last edited:

Fappable

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reaction score
Reactions
86,631 12,683 10,997
Alleybux
He looks like a Sean Cody "model" :dazed

Why do people think Matt James and the other guy are a "bromance"... being gay myself I find it homophobic when people try to disguise a possible same xes relationship as just a "bromance". Maybe they're being protective of them but more times than not, it's usually because they don't want them to be seen as gay or bisexual.

For example Richard Madden, his fans were running around saying Brandon Flynn was just his "friend" :dontknow

And men embracing one another does not solve "toxic masculinity" :sweat: Teaching them at an early age to be caring, responsible, supportive and standing up for what's right will combat toxic masculinity.
As a gay man what do you think of 69 and Akademiks? Do your gaydar go off on them ?!?!

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,826 11,973 10,199
Alleybux

View attachment 2475778
You better preach!

Reaction score
Reactions
14,405 414 380
Alleybux
As a gay man what do you think of 69 and Akademiks? Do your gaydar go off on them ?!?!
I have never heard of Akademiks until LSA since I don't listen to rap that often. I really don't know either of them but what I will say about 69 is that he seems to be hypersexual like most rappers. Let me tell you something, men who are hypersexual are down for everything. That's why I always side-eye the girls who love the athletes and rappers :confused:

I know most people enjoy xes regardless of their gender and sexuality but if a man is xesually over the top, they probably wouldn't mind being experimental.

69 reminds me of Bad Bunny and Maluma :eyes:

Last edited:

Fappable

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reaction score
Reactions
86,631 12,683 10,997
Alleybux
I have never heard of Akademiks until LSA since I don't listen to rap that often. I really don't know either of them but what I will say about 69 is that he seems to be hypersexual like most rappers. Let me tell you something, men who are hypersexual are down for everything. That's why I always side-eye the girls who love the athletes and rappers :confused:

I know most people enjoy xes, regardless of gender and sexuality but if a man is xesually over the top, they probably wouldn't mind being experimental.

69 reminds me of Bad Bunny and Maluma :eyes:
Thank you . True . He had an old song with Kanye called kanga and he said he is a xesual addict ...but it’s a fun hype song so it’s easy to overlook that lyric. I was just curious

Reaction score
Reactions
14,405 414 380
Alleybux
Thank you . True . He had an old song with Kanye called kanga and he said he is a xesual addict ...but it’s a fun hype song so it’s easy to overlook that lyric. I was just curious
I decided to google him and had no idea he had multicolored hair and crazy tattoos. His appearance and behavior is very over the top, I'm almost positive he's xesually active with everyone.
Tekashi 6ix9ine Released From Prison Early Amid Coronavirus

I hate to say this cause it sounds awful, but I'm gay so I feel I have some intel in knowing, but tattoos are another give away when finding out if a man is gay. Star tattoos are a staple amongst gay men especially black gay men. And if he has multiple star tattoos it's a dead give away.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,872 172 66
Alleybux
I’m absolutely against what Colton did to Cassie, and I’ve been arguing against people since yesterday about how they shouldn’t brush his behavior under the rug just because he came out as gay. But I had to come on here and say this: if you’re a heterosexual person, you have no right to demand that gay people come out of the closet. We should be against Colton because he’s a psychotic stalker. Not because he’s gay, and not because he felt pressured to project an image of heterosexuality.

This is something that straight people love to do: y’all will rally against homosexuality/same-xes attraction and say that it’s sinful, it’s disgusting, it’s evil, it’s blah blah blah, but then demand that gay people come out as gay and not “use” straight people as beards. What the hell do y’all want gay people to do? Any time gay people are proudly and openly gay and try encourage other people to be proudly and openly gay, y’all claim that it’s “an agenda” and that the lgbt community is trying to “force” their “lifestyle” on you. But then y’all also demand that closeted gay people come out of the closet and not pretend to be straight. Genuinely, what the fµck do y’all want gay and bi people to do? Y’all don’t want us to be proud of our sexuality because “it’s an agenda” but you also get mad when we’re closeted and try to live a heterosexual life. Y’all claim that we’re “deceiving” you. Y’all really do hate lgbt people and would be so much happier if we all committed suicide because there is no genuine solution here. Y’all will complain no matter what lgbt people do.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,872 172 66
Alleybux
I’m absolutely against what Colton did to Cassie, and I’ve been arguing against people since yesterday about how they shouldn’t brush his behavior under the rug just because he came out as gay. But I had to come on here and say this: if you’re a heterosexual person, you have no right to demand that gay people come out of the closet. We should be against Colton because he’s a psychotic stalker. Not because he’s gay, and not because he felt pressured to project an image of heterosexuality.

This is something that straight people love to do: y’all will rally against homosexuality/same-xes attraction and say that it’s sinful, it’s disgusting, it’s evil, it’s blah blah blah, but then demand that gay people come out as gay and not “use” straight people as beards. What the hell do y’all want gay people to do? Any time gay people are proudly and openly gay and try encourage other people to be proudly and openly gay, y’all claim that it’s “an agenda” and that the lgbt community is trying to “force” their “lifestyle” on you. But then y’all also demand that closeted gay people come out of the closet and not pretend to be straight. Genuinely, what the fµck do y’all want gay and bi people to do? Y’all don’t want us to be proud of our sexuality because “it’s an agenda” but you also get mad when we’re closeted and try to live a heterosexual life. Y’all claim that we’re “deceiving” you. Y’all really do hate lgbt people and would be so much happier if we all committed suicide because there is no genuine solution here. Y’all will complain no matter what lgbt people do.
Adding to this: THIS is what the lgbt community means when we say straight people are homophobic. Y’all love to bring out the definition of homophobic and be like “I’m not afraid of gay people” as if y’all don’t have a very obvious contempt and hatred of homosexuality. As if y’all don’t think that lgbt people exist to be your punching bags and something to mock and ridicule. But then y’all have the audacity to demand that we “be honest” with you. Who the hell do y’all think you are? What “honesty” are you owed? Stop treating the lgbt community like the dog sh!t at the bottom of your shoe before you demand that we be “honest” with you. Y’all constantly make “dick in the booty” jokes but then will turn around and demand that gay and bi men tell you the truth about their sexuality. fµck off.

messybootss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,280 2,025 977
Alleybux
Yeah that’s right. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Can’t y’all muster up the strength to call these men out and offer your empathy for the women they have deceived?

Where did I say I had no empathy for women who have been deceived. Toxic masculinity's #1 victim is women. All the things that kept him doing these things is a direct result of gender norms and expectations that tell a man that he cannot be who he is and that he has to be ashamed. This goes beyond gay and straight. Straight men hide things from their partners all the time BC they think itll make them weak or a bad provider if they share it with others.
Toxic masculinity fucks everything and everybody up. Including the men who live by these standards.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,826 11,973 10,199
Alleybux
Where did I say I had no empathy for women who have been deceived. Toxic masculinity's #1 victim is women. All the things that kept him doing these things is a direct result of gender norms and expectations that tell a man that he cannot be who he is and that he has to be ashamed. This goes beyond gay and straight. Straight men hide things from their partners all the time BC they think itll make them weak or a bad provider if they share it with others.
Toxic masculinity fucks everything and everybody up. Including the men who live by these standards.
Excuses. He’s a deceiver and a liar. And I will continuously call him and others like him out.

WILL SOME PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE PAIN OF STRAIGHT WOMEN

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux

69 is Bi and hiding in plain sight. He's a Barb, covered in 69's, has Rainbow hair, and keeps him a lacefront in his closet. He also seems real desperate for male validation because he can't accept his sexuality. Typical self-hating gay behavior.

giphy.gif

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,826 11,973 10,199
Alleybux
I decided to google him and had no idea he had multicolored hair and crazy tattoos. His appearance and behavior is very over the top, I'm almost positive he's xesually active with everyone.
Tekashi 6ix9ine Released From Prison Early Amid Coronavirus

I hate to say this cause it sounds awful, but I'm gay so I feel I have some intel in knowing, but tattoos are another give away when finding out if a man is gay. Star tattoos are a staple amongst gay men especially black gay men. And if he has multiple star tattoos it's a dead give away.
Wowser. I won’t challenge your comments. You’re a part of that lifestyle. I am not.
But can you explain to us why there is a connection between homosexuality and multiple tattoos? I was watching Real Husbands of Hollywood the other day. Nick and Kevin had soooo many tats. I just assumed Boris is too pretty to ink up his body.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Maybe he never felt an emotional connection to a man because he's denied himself the chance to get that close to someone. He was in the closet which messes people up.

I've never felt an emotional connection to Chis Evan's, beyond lust. But if he gave me a chance to meet him in person, preferably unclothed, I'm 100% certain we could build something wet and powerful. But I need a chance or just an hour....what are we talking about again?

Oh yeah, Colton needs to try it out and see I guess. But certainly, women ain't for him based on his antics and having 30 beautiful options presented to him like a buffet.

Lol, girl you went into a whole different world for minute. Just letting me know all of your deepest desires with Chris Evans. But, regarding Colton, I understand he's never had an emotional connection for the reasons you mentioned (noticed he never said he didn't have a physical connection with a man but let me not be messy lol) but I just see Colton as so lost and unsure about himself. I doubt when he says he's the happiest and healthiest he's ever been. I really do wonder if he's done any therapy. That's what he needs. Not a GMA interview or a Netflix special. And someone said that Colton has a problem with rejection so what will he do in the future if a man he likes responds the same way Cassie did and basically tells him they're not interested. Is he going to start stalking him too?

If he came out and said I'm gay and that's not an excuse for what I did to Cassie but it's part of the problem of me faking a lifestyle that wasn't authentic to who I am, I'm seeking help to understand myself and my sexuality better and I sincerely and truly apologize to Cassie for the pain I caused her and hope that someday we can reconcile as friends blah blah blah, I think a lot of people would rally behind him. His approach was just, I'm gay, have sympathy for me, give me attention, and give me a show on Netflix because I deserve to be famous.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,826 11,973 10,199
Alleybux
Adding to this: THIS is what the lgbt community means when we say straight people are homophobic. Y’all love to bring out the definition of homophobic and be like “I’m not afraid of gay people” as if y’all don’t have a very obvious contempt and hatred of homosexuality. As if y’all don’t think that lgbt people exist to be your punching bags and something to mock and ridicule. But then y’all have the audacity to demand that we “be honest” with you. Who the hell do y’all think you are? What “honesty” are you owed? Stop treating the lgbt community like the dog sh!t at the bottom of your shoe before you demand that we be “honest” with you. Y’all constantly make “dick in the booty” jokes but then will turn around and demand that gay and bi men tell you the truth about their sexuality. fµck off.
Yes gay men should disclose their true feelings about their attraction towards the same xes. Be upfront. We are not backing down. Gay men should not be out here deceiving women or even deceiving men.
Give straight people the same rights and respect that you want.

BklynFinest

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reaction score
Reactions
102,425 3,484 890
Alleybux
From being an alleged stalker and already looking to monetize off of this? This all seems Mighty convenient and a bit ridiculous. I didnt know who he was before this and after this I’ll go back to ignoring him.

Reaction score
Reactions
14,405 414 380
Alleybux
Wowser. I won’t challenge your comments. You’re a part of that lifestyle. I am not.
But can you explain to us why there is a connection between homosexuality and multiple tattoos? I was watching Real Husbands of Hollywood the other day. Nick and Kevin had soooo many tats. I just assumed Boris is too pretty to ink up his body.
I won't say tattoos have a direct link to knowing a man's sexuality but whether that man is open about his sexuality or hiding it, most tattoos are a sort of performed masculinity for men. Not saying they don't genuinely like tattoos. I'm sure they do but it gives the appearance of being rugged, masculine, thug, etc.

I just happen to notice that there are some tattoos that are usually common amongst gay men and one of them would happen to be the star one.

Khem Qadesh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,312 744 273
Alleybux
Your post beat me to it. No way in fukk is he a straight male. I don't gaf if you are best friends, no two supposedly straight men should be on each other like this all the time. Da Fuuuuk!

Somewhat off-topic, but Tyler Cameron does look like gay pδrn actor, Cade Maddox.

EBRchpKUYAA1EtW.jpg

On topic now, kinda good for Colton Underwood. He is hot: he can get any guys that he wants. He just needs to curb his craziness with psychotherapy. I just saw the video where he jumped off that gate like he was Dracula : that sh!t was funny and scary at the same time.

Last edited:

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux

69 is a xesual position. I was referencing that. I watched the 6ix9ine documentary on Hulu and when Daniel (his real name) was first trying to become famous he use to create and sell t-shirts with crazy slogans on them to grab people's attention. What struck me is that he often used themes associated with gay people to grab attention. To me that's a sign of him hiding in plain sight.

1519856134910.jpg

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,318 5,203 8,831
Alleybux
Crazy days and nights was calling this for months. The man only came out because he was dead broke and couldn't do tv due to covid.

His ex girlfriend always knew he was gay and she played along for clout.

Who wants to bet he'll have his own dating show.

The poor man couldn't stay on the dl in weho because he was too busy sleeping around with the messy gays that would out him. He was too busy trying to fill that void inside.

Idk how the hell he became a bachelor in the first place nor how he qualified.

Now he can continue to "find himself" out in the open until he can't get it anymore.