Quantcast

'LGBTQ Get In Here yall believe this or they lying?'

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Inquiring minds want to know. Ole boy said he had about 50,000 partners..He was a xes worker and a drag queen. One of these men said they was shot at that pulse night club massacre 6 times and almost died.

mmhmmokgirlbye

formerly known as Cheverly…
Reaction score
Reactions
131,350 3,903 1,027
Alleybux
OP, what is your angle? You posted this because of what? You know this thread will become super homophobic and I feel like that's what you're after.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
OP, what is your angle? You posted this because of what? You know this thread will become super homophobic and I feel like that's what you're after.
What do you mean what is my angle. I assume that the majority of people on LSA can read and know the difference between the truth and a lie or yes and no. I asked a simple question and YOU are trying to turn it into something else. How hard is it to say Yes I think they're lying or No I think they telling the truth. Like Dam!

mmhmmokgirlbye

Reaction score
Reactions
131,350 3,903 1,027
Alleybux
What do you mean what is my angle. I assume that the majority of people on LSA can read and know the difference between the truth and a lie or yes and no. I asked a simple question and YOU are trying to turn it into something else. How hard is it to say Yes I think they're lying or No I think they telling the truth. Like Dam!
Because it won't stop at yes or no and you know that. Anti-gay rhetoric is strong on this site.

comeon2022

Come On 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
29,420 3,310 3,351
Alleybux
I believe this.

I believe people are born gay, bi, trans, etc; I also believe people such as these indivuals join communities when they feel lost and/or alone. For these individuals above in the video, they joined the lgbt community because it's one of the most accepting community when it comes to new people, it's also very 'woke', and as of now holds the most political power in the U.S.

An example of this would be the rise of girls wanting to be trans due to their peer groups. However, once they were removed from this group due to covid-19, they suddenly had no desire to transition. This was a U.K. study.

Another example is people are straight and using the word queen so as to be included in a community that is accepting of their not so traditional straight lifestyle.

People who are abused also often tend to larch on to affirming and accepting groups due to wanting to be loved and desired.

Yes, I do believe these indivuals above. I will also argue they were never lgbt to begin with; hence, they weren't born that way but more was nurtured that way.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
I believe this.

I believe people are born gay, bi, trans, etc; I also believe people such as these indivuals join communities when they feel lost and/or alone. For these individuals above in the video, they joined the lgbt community because it's one of the most accepting community when it comes to new people, it's also very 'woke', and as of now holds the most political power in the U.S.

An example of this would be the rise of girls wanting to be trans due to their peer groups. However, once they were removed from this group due to covid-19, they suddenly had no desire to transition. This was a U.K. study.

Another example is people are straight and using the word queen so as to be included in a community that is accepting of their not so traditional straight lifestyle.

People who are abused also often tend to larch on to affirming and accepting groups due to wanting to be loved and desired.

Yes, I do believe these indivuals above. I will also argue they were never lgbt to begin with; hence, they weren't born that way but more was nurtured that way.
Thank you pooh for sharing your opinion and what you believe. I don't believe people are born gay bi or trans and I believe people can change who live this kind of life. The organization they became a part of is not LGBTQ affirming and they don't bash, embarrass or hate on anyone in the life. They show you love no matter who you are but they believe what they believe and they're sharing their personal journeys.

bottle

LSA asylum member
Reaction score
Reactions
53,881 5,884 370
Alleybux
That person who said they had 50000 partners looks about 40. Lets say they started being xesually active at 18.
That's 2272 new partners per year.
189 partners per month
6.3 parners per day.

Is that really possible. Idk tbh.

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,070 1,837 896
Alleybux
That person who said they had 50000 partners looks about 40. Lets say they started being xesually active at 18.
189 partners per month
6.3 parners per day.

Maybe they counted everyone in an orgie?

Dafukiswe

LSA is run by Pedo sympathizers
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
8,621 415 193
Alleybux
Op don't listen to them If you're a man I support your journey from former dick sucker to child of god.
That also apply to if you are also a former carpet muncher

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
the op is known to be anti-gay and trying to convert gay people. Yes, I believe that religion can help minimize same xes attraction. Or that gay people can lead straight lifestyles. If that’s what they want that’s what they want to do. It’s a free country and people have the right to decide their path. No different than alcoholic deciding not to drink alcohol.

David Aventura

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,071 942 180
Alleybux
I just watched the video. Yes, it is very possible, even when you look at the astounding figures in post #8, for this fat and translucent man/woman to have had 50k partners. You see, white gay men are in popular demand in the gay community. This "thang" could pull more men than a Shemar Moore look-a-like simply because he is white. A trip to the bathhouse every other Saturday night could help him meet more than half that number. Add in a basic walk into any men's restroom at the mall, dinner, airport, etc. and that number is achieved, especially when the "xes act" is a blowjob. I suspect most of his partners were for oral xes.

mmhmmokgirlbye

Reaction score
Reactions
131,350 3,903 1,027
Alleybux
The best thing to do is show indifference. She doesn’t mean any harm. It’s just doing the prescript of her faith. Besides, why care so much what a stranger thinks?
It's crazy to me because if she is such a homophobe then come to this forum?

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,113 4,358 2,393
Alleybux
There were a few Pulse survivors who unfortunately turned to religion because they felt God was punishing them

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
189 partners per month
6.3 parners per day.

18 or younger. Hopefully not. He may be counting 8ral xex too. Not sure. I'm just glad he's not where or what he use to be and has found peace that he was looking for all his life.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
the op is known to be anti-gay and trying to convert gay people. Yes, I believe that religion can help minimize same xes attraction. Or that gay people can lead straight lifestyles. If that’s what they want that’s what they want to do. It’s a free country and people have the right to decide their path. No different than alcoholic deciding not to drink alcohol.
And PROUD of it!

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
There were a few Pulse survivors who unfortunately turned to religion because they felt God was punishing them
and it sounds like you're blaming religion for what they thought. Maybe some of them were being punished, maybe not. God does not deal with everyone the same. We are all different. Human but different. Honestly, people already know because they have a conscience if they're doing some that god is pleased with, would or would not approve of. We have a choice to do what we want no matter what we know or surrender to the truth. Some people need to be facing death to change their ways. Some a deadly illness and others might be ready for a change and just need love and support on how to do it. It depends. Again what goes for one can't be said for all.

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 980
Alleybux
Your comment is too cute for you to get kussed out over. I choose to laugh. aaaaaaaaahahahahaha
lol what's really funny is following a religion you wouldn't have even known about without the slave trade. I guess Massa was good to us after all?

SlayK Rowling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,774 3,550 3,335
Alleybux
Thank you pooh for sharing your opinion and what you believe. I don't believe people are born gay bi or trans and I believe people can change who live this kind of life. The organization they became a part of is not LGBTQ affirming and they don't bash, embarrass or hate on anyone in the life. They show you love no matter who you are but they believe what they believe and they're sharing their personal journeys.
You had the nerve to ask us to come here and answer a question on some bait sh!t but you don't even believe us when we tell you we were born this way? fµck off.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
You had the nerve to ask us to come here and answer a question on some bait sh!t but you don't even believe us when we tell you we were born this way? fµck off.
It's not necessary to use that kind of language. I can see that you are hawt and disturbed because as an adult I exercised my RIGHT & THE CHOICE to not believe that men and women are born gay and I use it at will. It's telling when people start kussing and going off on people when they don't agree with the so call majority which is really a small minority. You have a right not to believe. That's why I proposed a question. Some believe. Some don't.

I have my own mind and I said what i said. The agenda that men and women are born gay has been taught and promoted since the early 80s as well as other things. Read this when you get a chance pooh. it might surprise you and you might learn something. THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
lol what's really funny is following a religion you wouldn't have even known about without the slave trade. I guess Massa was good to us after all?
You need to enroll in a Clapback School so that you can learn how to do it properly but carry on. high roller.

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,113 4,358 2,393
Alleybux
and it sounds like you're blaming religion for what they thought. Maybe some of them were being punished, maybe not. God does not deal with everyone the same. We are all different. Human but different. Honestly, people already know because they have a conscience if they're doing some that god is pleased with, would or would not approve of. We have a choice to do what we want no matter what we know or surrender to the truth. Some people need to be facing death to change their ways. Some a deadly illness and others might be ready for a change and just need love and support on how to do it. It depends. Again what goes for one can't be said for all.
I absolutely am blaming religion

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 980
Alleybux
You need to enroll in a Clapback School so that you can learn how to do it properly but carry on. high roller.
wtf? it wasn't a clapback. I'm not in high school. Why follow a religion that you wouldn't know about without the slave trade?

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
And PROUD of it!

Good for you, I guess. But you do know that this type of thing rarely works. It's more annoying than anything. I went to Southern Baptist school and a Christian and me so over it and people like you.

It's not necessary to use that kind of language. I can see that you are hawt and disturbed because as an adult I exercised my RIGHT & THE CHOICE to not believe that men and women are born gay and I use it at will. It's telling when people start kussing and going off on people when they don't agree with the so call majority which is really a small minority. You have a right not to believe. That's why I proposed a question. Some believe. Some don't.

I have my own mind and I said what i said. The agenda that men and women are born gay has been taught and promoted since the early 80s as well as other things. Read this when you get a chance pooh. it might surprise you and you might learn something. THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

Why does it matter if people are born gay or not? It doesn't change anything regarding the morality of it. For example, I don't think that I was born gay, but I'll still commit sodomy if I want. Heck, even WH Auden thought that homosexuality is a sin, but he said he'd keep on sinning. As you said, you can't control what adults do.

That's your narrative for your life and beliefs. I read tons of biographies about gays and ex-gays and the results so inconclusive. There are ex-gay Christians that were famous in the ex-gay and Christian, that became disillusioned.

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
wtf? it wasn't a clapback. I'm not in high school. Why follow a religion that you wouldn't know about without the slave trade?

People need some form of belief to get by in life. As Marx said, religion is the opium of the masses. I'm not mad at her or her Christianity. Just people in general.

cherrypop

i love hot sauce
Reaction score
Reactions
50,793 1,736 518
Alleybux
this is really damaging for genuine lgb people, i dont know what their agenda is but they need to stop

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
this is really damaging for genuine lgb people, i dont know what their agenda is but they need to stop
People are more resilient than you give them credit for. People are complicated and complex beings. What are genuine lgb people? Why does it matter if people choose to be gay? What's wrong with it being a choice? What should the lgbt community have to justify anything to outsiders?

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,556 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Someone already did the math
but that could include non-anal penetration like blow jobs and other stuff.

eh. I don't see how anyone can sustain even 7 hand jobs a day...for 20 years

Last edited:

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,556 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
so you honestly believe that someone can change you into genuinely being attracted to someone of the same xes?
Like genuinely being turned on by them and wanting to have xes with them?
Because if you think that's true...
Most people in this world are attracted to the opposite xes. There is nothing you can say or do to them to make them attracted to the same xes. They find it repulsive.
That's their biology.
Then there are those of us who are attracted to the same xes. Even if we refuse to have xes with someone of the same xes, we are still attracted. We can't do anything to stop that.
And there are even some of us who have no attraction whatsoever to the opposite xes. They find it repulsive. There's nothing you can do to make them want it or enjoy it.

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
so you honestly believe that someone can change you into genuinely being attracted to someone of the same xes?
Most people in this world are attracted to the opposite xes. There is nothing you can say or do to them to make them attracted to the same xes. They find it repulsive.
That's their biology.
Then there are those of us who are attracted to the same xes. Even if we refuse to have xes with someone of the same xes, we are still attracted. We can't do anything to stop that.
And there are even some of us who have no attraction whatsoever to the opposite xes. They find it repulsive. There's nothing you can do to make them want it or enjoy it.
Why waste your time justifying yourself to her?

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,556 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Why waste your time justifying yourself to her?
not a justification
a question.
I'm genuinely curious about the rationale behind thinking same xes attraction is a choice.
I get deciding to act on a desire or not act on a desire, but the desire still has to be there in the first place.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,309 964 335
Alleybux
People are more resilient than you give them credit for. People are complicated and complex beings. What are genuine lgb people? Why does it matter if people choose to be gay? What's wrong with it being a choice? What should the lgbt community have to justify anything to outsiders?
Tbh this can be harmful to people still in the closet, questioning, or are forcing themselves into conversion therapy.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
That's their biology.
Your first paragraph threw me off because that's not what I said. Let's jump to your last paragraph. You may hate this word, but it's a real word, reality and it's in the dictionary. It's normal to be attracted to the opposite xes. It's not normal to be attracted to the same xes. Without getting too deep our mental and psyche play a major role in attraction. You said There's nothing you can do to make them want it or enjoy it. This saying cannot be applied to everybody. You can change your orientation and your what you like or don't like. There is proof all over the net. People have changed. Even some trans people have wanted to revert back to who they they were born to be by stop taking hormone treatments etc. Men and women of the gay persuasion don't like the word CHANGE and refuse to believe it can genuinely happen maybe because it hasn't happened to them personally or they don't want to.