Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Foxy Brown Beef History:
oops.jpg

Not Including: Lil Kim (deserves it's own thread)

Queen Latifah:
a39ebd3a37ec8537a044e1b02afa955b.jpg

A beef between Foxy Brown and Queen Latifah ensued in late 1996, when media reports indicated that Brown was a prime target in Latifah's diss record "Name Callin", which was featured in the movie soundtrack Set It Off.

[video=youtube_share;TPR2E1STcbw]https://youtu.be/TPR2E1STcbw[/video]

In response, Brown made allegations of Latifah "checking her out" at musical events and had even gone further to question Latifah's sexuality in various public radio interviews. In 1998, Brown released a diss record titled "10% Dis", where she continually questioned Latifah's sexuality and accused her of being jealous.

[video=youtube_share;TqWJOFvtyFU]https://youtu.be/TqWJOFvtyFU[/video]

By spring of 1998, Latifah responded to Brown through another diss record, "Name Callin' Part II." In the record, Latifah disses Brown about her heavy reliance on xes-appeal, in which she implies that Brown has to rely on skimpy outfits to hide her "half-assed flow."

[video=youtube_share;ccZDbKtz23E]https://youtu.be/ccZDbKtz23E[/video]

Foxy Brown retaliated back via a response-diss record titled "Talk to Me", in which Brown made fun of the ratings of Latifah's television talk show and went on to make various homophobic remarks to both Latifah and then–newcomer Queen Pen.

[video=youtube_share;sXpAxvzEL1g]https://youtu.be/sXpAxvzEL1g[/video]

In 2000, both Brown and Latifah reconciled and squashed the beef; to show truce, Brown performed her song "Na Na Be Like" on The Queen Latifah Show.

Side Beef:

Queen Pen:
cover229x229-65.jpeg

In response to "10% Dis", Pen had reportedly stepped to Brown barefoot in the lobby of Nevada's Reno Hilton during the Impact Music Convention and tried to slap and chase her down an elevator. The fight would later be broken up by Brown's associates Noreaga and Cam'ron, resulting in a subjugation of the altercation.

In 2001, Pen subliminally responded to the diss track via her record "I Got Cha", in which Pen rechristened Brown as a "bum b!tch", and later went on to make remarks about her being funny and fake "like a drag queen."

[video=youtube_share;SxpG8ROZ2Hc]https://youtu.be/SxpG8ROZ2Hc[/video]

Shortly after the track's release, the feud began to die down and by August 2006, both Pen and Brown reconciled and squashed the beef during an attendance at Russell Simmons' Hip-Hop Summit.

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Eve:
f75da7f34bd5689e8c30e02047e78c2c.jpg

In 1999, a dispute between Foxy Brown and Ruff Ryders recording artist Eve began to build up in the midst of Brown's alleged affair with Eve's former mentor DMX.

tensions surfaced when Eve "subliminally" dissed Foxy Brown and Lil' Kim on her records "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" (2001) and "Double R What" (2002), where she criticized the two for having ghostwriters and further solidified that she "writes [her] own songs".

[video=youtube_share;Wt88GMJmVk0]https://youtu.be/Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

In December 2002, Foxy Brown responded to the disses via her unreleased record "Get Off Me", in which she compared Eve to a yorkie terrier, dubbed her a "jealous bum b!tch" and criticized her Alicia Keys-assisted single "Gangsta Lovin'".

[video=youtube_share;4ZFLNkYAeuo]https://youtu.be/4ZFLNkYAeuo[/video]

In December 2002, during her interview with Miss Jones, Eve responded to Brown's diss record ("Get Off Me"), stating that she was glad she could be "an inspiration" for Brown's ghostwriter. Eve also revealed that she had known Brown since 1997 and dubbed her a "wankster" and a "miserable jealous b!tch".

In April 2003, during her interview with Wendy Williams, Foxy Brown revealed that she hated Eve and cited her as the prime reason why she broke up with Kurupt because Eve "snitched" about the alleged affair between her and DMX. Brown later made derogatory comments about Eve throughout the interview, calling the rapper a "poorly dressed nappy headed blond chick".

In September 2003, Eve dissed Brown on a record titled "We're Back" from former mentor DMX's album, Grand Champ.

[video=youtube_share;OC_kT-eRbh4]https://youtu.be/OC_kT-eRbh4[/video]

Charli Baltimore:
charli-baltimore-11.jpg

In late 2002, Brown attacked former friend Charli Baltimore after discovering her duet, "Philly's Finest", with rival Eve, adding that it was a "disrespect" for a "Philly chick" like Baltimore to remake Jay-Z's "Brooklyn's Finest".

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes:
10024780_ori.jpg

In late 1998, Brown was entangled in a feud with TLC member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, where allegations of Brown sleeping with Lopes' on-and-off boyfriend Andre Rison were brought forth to urban media attention.

[video=youtube_share;VoA4PdxDCtw]https://youtu.be/VoA4PdxDCtw[/video]

On January 2, 2002, three months before her death, Lisa Lopes disclosed to her fansite that she would "whoop Foxy's ass", adding that "I don't advocate violence [...] nobody's better than [my persona] N.I.N.A."

Natina Reed:
natina-reed-killed-in-hit-and-run-01-christal_rock.jpg

Additional controversy later developed between Brown and Lopes' protégée Natina Reed, in which Brown made obscene comments toward the Blaque vocalist in her song "7:30" from her third album, Broken Silence (2001).

[video=youtube_share;jsDzHWbNDgU]https://youtu.be/jsDzHWbNDgU[/video]

Brown attacked Reed primarily for her engagement with then-boyfriend Kurupt and informed Reed in the diss record that he was "off limits".

Brown additionally went further as to make death threats toward Reed, reciting: "I'll hurt you till you're dead inside".

Natina Reed and Kurupt responded with “It’s Over”

[video=youtube_share;b7--cBpWnJs]https://youtu.be/b7--cBpWnJs[/video]

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Jacki-O:
eb8c73627912464da1534c19b8cd7eb1

On April 24, 2005, an altercation occurred between Jacki-O and Foxy Brown at Circle House Studios in Miami, Florida. Jacki-O stated her refusal to "bow down" to Brown, was the prime motive in the physical altercation.

A day following the incident, she stated to MTV News: "I just know that yesterday I did not go there to get in no altercation. I went to work, and I did not know I would be winning an ass-kicking contest. You don't come to somebody's session acting like a clown. Something is seriously wrong with her. She's washed up. She needs to sit back and relax and retire. It ain't happening for her no more."

O and Brooklyn native rapper, Gravy, were reportedly in Circle House Studios recording a track titled "Ménage", when in the midst, Brown and her business partner Fendi walked in and tried to negotiate to be a feature on the song.

Brown, who was supposedly upset by the lack of welcoming in the studio, allegedly stated: "You don't know who the fµck I am? You need to bow down. That's what's wrong with y'all new rapper hoes."

Following a lack of resolution, O claimed she had overheard Brown in the recording booth talking about her; allegedly ranting: "This b!tch don't know, I'm about to slap the sh!t out of her."

Days later, Foxy Brown was interviewed to give her take on the incident and denied all of Jacki-O's claims. In response, Jacki-O released a diss track titled, "Tko."

[video=youtube_share;J7gLUxfV41g]https://youtu.be/J7gLUxfV41g[/video]

Cue Tee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,731 1,504 176
Alleybux
Foxy Brown was the Azealia Banks of the 90s/early 2000s. Always beefing with someone or being a public spectacle. So much wasted potential from both of them.

TheCaramelMamba

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,602 3,141 386
Alleybux
Good tea. Never knew about the DMX affair, though. But Foxy has dated a who's-who of the music industry, though. Judging by the recent looks of her, you would wonder why, though.

But she has always itched for beef. I remember her doing a radio interview speaking on Nicki and Kim (basically, saying she and Nicki should join forces since Kim doesn't like them) but never gained any traction since by this point Foxy was already washed up and I don't think Nicki felt she needed to be bothered with her like that.

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Remy Ma:
remy-ma-2006-billboard-650.jpg

A beef between Foxy Brown and Remy Ma originated in August 2004, when an interviewer noted to Remy: "Right now, it's a lack of female rappers in the game. Foxy don't got anything going on"

Remy Ma responded: "How do I feel about them? Stay wherever they at, don't drop a song, don't do nothing, let me be the only one. I'm having so much fun. I hope they never come out.[...] Nah, I wish everyone the best of luck. Just don't drop when I drop. That's all I got to say. Matter of fact, just don't drop at all. It'll even be better."

In September 2004, Remy recalled that after a rap battle with Lady Luck at Fight Klub, her refusal to "show some type of seniority or respect" to Brown became one of the building blocks in the feud. Remy also recalled that during the incident the two were arguing over a future rap battle, where Brown declined and allegedly stated, "What? A battle? That's for beginners. We sell records in Brooklyn!"

In late January 2005, Remy Ma reportedly punched Foxy Brown inside Island Def Jam/Universal offices, roughly a few days after Brown "subliminally" dissed Remy during a venue at Jay-Z's Best of Both Worlds Tour and allegedly dissed her during a Hot 97 interview segment with DJ Clue, where Brown dissed Remy on a mixtape track ("We Hustlaz") and allegedly ranted: "Who drives 645's? That's wack [...] We sell records [in New York]. We don't just get on the radio station and pop sh!t."

[video=youtube_share; dY_U32g1k5A]https://youtu.be/dY_U32g1k5A[/video]

In February 2006, Remy Ma released a freestyle record ("Most Anticipated") that contained "slick comments" about Brown's hearing problem, and stated that she didn't care if it was offensive because "it was just good punchlines".

In September 2006, Remy again joked about Brown's hearing, addressing to a radio show: "...now Foxy suddenly got her hearing back, wanted to be the first to inform her that she's wack and old."

In July 2007, during her interview with Sub 0 Magazine, Foxy Brown dissed Remy Ma, stating: "When you lookin' at Fox[y] and Kim and sayin', 'Damn y'all make me wanna rap.' Well sh!t you disappointing me 'cause you sound horrible. You look horrible, ya sound horrible. If it walk like somethin', talk like somethin', act like somethin', then it is somethin'."

[video=youtube_share;9lAXxmLd7aI]https://youtu.be/9lAXxmLd7aI[/video]

In March 2017, Brown released her first single in six years, titled "Break's Over", a track aimed at Remy and made in response to Remy Ma's "shETHER", which targeted Brown and her colleague Nicki Minaj.

[video=youtube_share; GOYnYgSW8Js]https://youtu.be/GOYnYgSW8Js[/video]

[video=youtube_share; lH6UzqN6zn4]https://youtu.be/lH6UzqN6zn4[/video]

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
Jay Z:
jayz3.jpg

In December 2002, Brown was reportedly upset when Jay-Z replaced her with Beyoncé on their then-planned collabo "'03 Bonnie & Clyde".

[video=youtube_share;LINbG3eJtu8]https://youtu.be/LINbG3eJtu8[/video]

In a mixtape recording from DJ Whoo Kid's SVA LIVE 2003, Brown attacked one of Jay's verses from the "Bonnie" record, rapping: "...and what the fµck wrong with him [Jay-Z], I don't wear Burberry in the pool, I rock Cavalli to swim."

In February 2010, Brown dissed Jay, Lil' Kim and former friend Trina in an unreleased record, "Let 'Em Know".

[video=youtube_share;v9vKSv1KXxU]https://youtu.be/v9vKSv1KXxU[/video]

In May 2013, Brown denounced ongoing rumors that she dissed Jay-Z at a baby shower, allegedly revealing that Jay was a "!!!!!! chaser" and had given her an STD. Brown criticized the false reports as "fictitious", "disgusting", "disrespectful" and "malicious".

Swan

Secular Woman
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
400,018 5,387 939
Alleybux
Creepy that Natina actually DID die, following a string of other unfortunate events.

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
In response to "10% Dis", Pen had reportedly stepped to Brown barefoot in the lobby of Nevada's Reno Hilton during the Impact Music Convention and tried to slap and chase her down an elevator.

On January 2, 2002, three months before her death, Lisa Lopes disclosed to her fansite that she would "whoop Foxy's ass",
Brown in the recording booth talking about her; allegedly ranting: "This b!tch don't know, I'm about to slap the sh!t out of her."

In late January 2005, Remy Ma reportedly punched Foxy Brown inside Island Def Jam/Universal offices,

Im howling :highly_amused:

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
50 Cent:
50-cent-total-albums-sold-sales-statistics.png

In February 2009, 50 Cent dissed Brown in his record "Try Me", where he made references of Brown's xesual relationship with ex-boyfriend Rick Ross.

[video=youtube_share;-xxcgHajSuk]https://youtu.be/-xxcgHajSuk[/video]

Brown shot back at 50 and released a statement, informing the rapper that he had less than "24 hour to retract that statement or she's going to handle [him] Brooklyn Style."

50 Cent in response satirized Brown's signature weave-hairstyles via a viral video where he described Brown as a "motherfµck!ng b!tch hoe" and vowed to beat and slap her.

madamelakam

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,914 1,439 1,445
Alleybux
I feel like her constant beefing with people held her back as well as her record label issues. Because "Broken silence" was an amazing album and the follow up would have been crazy.

Its always a debate on who started the beef between her and Kim but Kim seemed to be ore focused on her career than beefing while Foxy was always trying to come at Kim every chance she got.

Never knew she had beef with Left eye! Damn she's the female rapper version of Aretha Franklin

TNTJackson

Top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser
Reaction score
Reactions
109,681 2,658 794
Alleybux
Damn for somebody with so much mouth she stay getting her ass beat. Dead @ Queen Pen that's a real chick right there she said fµck a diss I'm finna whoop your ass lmaooo.

TheCaramelMamba

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,602 3,141 386
Alleybux
In December 2002, Brown was reportedly upset when Jay-Z replaced her with Beyoncé on their then-planned collabo "'03 Bonnie & Clyde".

[video=youtube_share;LINbG3eJtu8]https://youtu.be/LINbG3eJtu8[/video]

In a mixtape recording from DJ Whoo Kid's SVA LIVE 2003, Brown attacked one of Jay's verses from the "Bonnie" record, rapping: "...and what the fµck wrong with him [Jay-Z], I don't wear Burberry in the pool, I rock Cavalli to swim."

This was funny considering where Beyoncé is now vs her ending up stealing weave and designer belts.

madamelakam

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,914 1,439 1,445
Alleybux
Also. It's crazy how Nicki Minaj said Lil Kim is always beefing with other female rappers but her "friend" Foxy Brown doesn't have a clean slate herself!!!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,497 37 1
Alleybux
Foxy just seems a bit temperamental.:33:

She need to be on Love & Hip Hop NY. I will be here for that
200.gif

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,033 2,444 898
Alleybux
Wow. After reading this Foxy is like the female version of Meek Mills. Running her mouth and all she catches is L's. On wax and physically since she got her ass beat so many times for talking sh!t.

I had no idea Queen and her had beef....I had no idea about the rest of those beefs either except for the one with Jay and Natina.

Barbie and Bey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,815 6,027 1,471
Alleybux
No wonder why her career didn't last as long as Lil Kim, Missy Elliott, Eve and Da Brat. While they were making hot records she was starting lame ass beefs. No wonder why her Nicki are so close.

Queen Melissa

Sweet as spice & everything nice
Reaction score
Reactions
25,529 364 88
Alleybux
I knew about her & Queen Latifah, her & Natina because of the Kurrupt thing, and I of course knew about her & Kim, but everything else was news to me. What surprised me even more was who she's dated/messed around with.

Kurrupt, DMX, Andre Rison?!? o_O Rick Ross :bulgyeyes (How random lol) (not tryna slut shame though)

She is beautiful though :heart_eyes: way too beautiful to have been as problematic as she is/was AND she hasn't seemed to age, like I saw a recent pic of her and I saw no difference. If anything, just added weight

View attachment 90858
View attachment 90857
View attachment 90860

FactChecker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,731 2,722 4,793
Alleybux
Inga vs everybody!

Team Inga!
Team Fox!
Team Fox Boogie!
Team Foxy!
Team Foxy Brown!
Team King Fox!

Next caller!

Siyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,168 546 360
Alleybux
I knew about her & Queen Latifah, her & Natina because of the Kurrupt thing, and I of course knew about her & Kim, but everything else was news to me. What surprised me even more was who she's dated/messed around with.

Kurrupt, DMX, Andre Rison?!? o_O Rick Ross :bulgyeyes (How random lol) (not tryna slut shame though)

She is beautiful though :heart_eyes: way too beautiful to have been as problematic as she is/was AND she hasn't seemed to age, like I saw a recent pic of her and I saw no difference. If anything, just added weight

View attachment 90858
View attachment 90857
View attachment 90860
They said it was a rumor that she was messing with Andre Rison, no one knows if it's really true. And YOU CAN'T slut shame, because she's a grown ass woman and can date whoever she wants.

Siyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,168 546 360
Alleybux

View attachment 90858
View attachment 90857
View attachment 90860
They said it was a rumor that she was messing with Andre Rison, no one knows if it's really true. And YOU CAN'T slut shame, because she's a grown ass woman and can date whoever she wants.

Queen Melissa

Sweet as spice & everything nice
Reaction score
Reactions
25,529 364 88
Alleybux

I'm not slut shaming, that's never been what I'm about. The men she was with are random, that's the only point I made.

Have a good night

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
This is such an underrated thread. If y’all would’ve added the nail lady that she beat down then I would’ve been on the floor. :ROFLMAO:

Siyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,168 546 360
Alleybux
Brown additionally went further as to make death threats toward Reed, reciting: "I'll hurt you till you're dead inside".
The lyrics are “I might not kill you, but I’ll hurt you till you’re dead inside” :cautious:

Siyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,168 546 360
Alleybux

GoldenArmz

♎ Avi Credit: Rapper: Pink Siifu ♎
Reaction score
Reactions
31,650 3,726 337
Alleybux