Quantcast

Frank and Laurel are so boring

jdpm1991

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,726 16,958 10,375
Alleybux
Am I the only one who can't stand these two? Each scene they have together is like watching paint dry and my god do they have any other facial expressions? they show the same expression on their face each episode.

Nonimendez

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,802 133 49
Alleybux
Lol. They do have the same facial expression in every episode. Any scene with Frank is interesting, I could do without Laurel on the show, period. The two of them together are better than Michaela and Asher's relationship. M & A's relationship doesn't seem authentic and I usually fast-forward pass their xes scenes since I always DVR the show.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I like both characters, just not together. Actually I didn't even like Laurel season 1 because of the cliche of the girl who seems like she has a good head on her shoulders chooses the obvious, mysterious bad boy over the good guy she liked/was with so I pretty much tuned her out. Like, you know Frank ain't sh!t and you get with him anyways. I didn't start paying attention to her really til season 2 where she became my favorite Keating 5 member (it's Asher now). I mean sure, they had some good moments in season 2 but we saw how that turned out. Don't like them together and they're annoying me now even broken up...

SciFi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,369 198 85
Alleybux
Laurel is annoying and Frank is only interesting when he's in a seen with Annalise or Bonnie.

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,645 1,071 557
Alleybux
I can't stand Laurel's character but I would rather her and Frank's story line than her and Wes.

_PurpleKissesXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
743 21 8
Alleybux
I like Frank, especially since they've dug into his background a little. But Laurel is insufferable, and everybody's interactions with her are just... blah. Maybe Wes killed himself when he realized he'd be stuck with her for 18 years.

Housebun278

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,178 51 48
Alleybux
Dunno about that initial title OP...

Anyway, I thought Laurel was pretty cool Season 1 and there were times where she came through for the group when everyone tried their best but couldn't meet the mark.

All of the 5 have their flaws in terms of being extremely pretentious.

But as for her and Frank together - it was just such a cliche. Frank pulled her card from the start - the Brown girl waiting and trying to prove herself when she's just like 'all the others'

The only difference is she could fµck with Frank where it hurt so in that case she was a bit different. Not really a push-over...

Now do I want to watch their back and forths on my screen at THIS point in time? Nope!

They are not a healthy match, like at all...

Maybe fatal idk? :mwalkright:

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,826 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
all of their asses have been getting on my nerves honestly.

i like the suited and booted frank. not this guy... it was so much sexier that he was a well-dressed bad boy...

never like laurel. her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.. its like shes about to cry or some sh!t...

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,903 5,783 517
Alleybux
Laurel is annoying and Frank is only interesting when he's in a seen with Annalise or Bonnie.
Definitely. I love my unholy trio. Once Laurel took the fall for Wes shooting Annalise she has been a pain.

I can't stand Laurel's character but I would rather her and Frank's story line than her and Wes.

Thank you. Their "love" came out of nowhere. I never liked Wes but I could appreciate his friendship with Laurel but Pete went and ruined it. I don't have an opinion on Frank/Laurel but at least with them IMO their chemistry didn't have to be faked or forced down everyone's throat.

laurel is def boring. i hate how they make all the characters bang
Surprisingly I have grown to like Michaela and Asher but the writers (Pete) when overboard with having everyone screw. Most of the couples on this show are created out of convenience rather than love IMO. The only couple that seems genuine to me were Annalise/Eve.

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,630 2,593 1,020
Alleybux
Laurel was more interesting in Season 1 and parts of Season 2. She was secretly boss af in Season 1 where she snatched Michaela's ring and ratted out Michaela and Connor to Wes and Annalise. Pete dropped the ball with her character, especially by adding in the Wes relationship.

I was pissed with the storyline they went for with her father. In Season 1, I believe they were implying her father was in the drug trade..however, this season they've made it about her father working for the government. I thought that was bµllsh!t and I wasn't impressed. They played us.

There is nothing at all boring about Frank. He is bae. Him, Annalise, and Bonnie make this show worth watching.

Supa Dupa Fly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
746 12 2
Alleybux
Laurel was more interesting in Season 1 and parts of Season 2. She was secretly boss af in Season 1 where she snatched Michaela's ring and ratted out Michaela and Connor to Wes and Annalise. Pete dropped the ball with her character, especially by adding in the Wes relationship.

I was pissed with the storyline they went for with her father. In Season 1, I believe they were implying her father was in the drug trade..however, this season they've made it about her father working for the government. I thought that was bµllsh!t and I wasn't impressed. They played us.

There is nothing at all boring about Frank. He is bae. Him, Annalise, and Bonnie make this show worth watching.

I agree that Laurel was a much more interesting character in season one. She didn't become annoying until the middle of season 2 when the writers forced her and Wes together and she started talking crap about Annalise all the time.

I actually like Laurel and Frank as a couple. It's frustrating that the writers are acting as if Laurel and Wes were meant to be. She has much better chemistry with Frank than Wes.

Frank was a better character when he was Annalise's mysterious hit man. The depressing and wimpy Frank in season three is not as compelling to me.