Quantcast

Free reading from a beginner (me)

Kendra Powers

Doin strange thangs fa sum change
Reaction score
Reactions
57,651 669 45
Alleybux
After 8 years IDE finally wants to be my man. We've gone through a lot. I do love him but I'm unsure if I should give him a real chance if I should actually let him be my boyfriend.
So should I give him a chance or should I reject him when he asks me?

Thank you for your insight as I'm incredibly indecisive and it was serendipitous to come across your post.

Sweetstarlight

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Is Gemini SA the dark handsome man I will leave Capricorn AL for?

(Was previously told I’d have to pick between AL and a dark handsome Gemini in another reading)

The Zu

It isss what it isss
Reaction score
Reactions
1,034 39 1
Alleybux
Is it time for a change of scenery yes. It seems like business-wise you want to great something or do something different or maybe you're looking to invest your money in something a bit more creative while having a day job do it (you got a lot of money cards btw). If you move to A with N something will happen that will leave you feeling isolated from your friends and eventually you and N may never regain the closeness you once had.
Thank you so much!!!

SimplyCiCi

Why are you so obsessed?
Reaction score
Reactions
61,279 2,252 1,344
Alleybux
so for a short time I'll be taking readings I'm very new. if this isn't for you, you can bounce.

you can leave out your name and the questions can be vague but I'll be using three fates spread where I would look at the past present and future of a situation so its best to choose questions based on that I'm using a new hoodoo tarot card set so I'm testing my inutiveness. and let me know your honest thoughts will close this thread when it's too many questions
What should I be focusing my energy on career/financially?

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Top Bottom