Quantcast

Free Tarot Readings Mega Thread!!

whocaresaboutit

PM me for info on personal tarot card readings
Reaction score
Reactions
68,672 1,058 244
Alleybux
Hi! Can I please get a reading related to career / work? I do put a lot of effort into it, however I have a call next week and I am very stressed, I cannot get my mind off of it. Thank you!
Your cards show a lot of issues/problems with personal relationships/friends/family...you need to work on this, because your career advancements will come through friendships/networking with others.

You will receive help from a woman of means/wealth/business owner and she will be the key to advancement in your career.

Let everyone you know that you are looking for career opportunities, because this person will be connected to you in that way. Also, attend any networking event that you can and don't be afraid to let others know your goals...that you are open to new valuable career opportunities.

There is significant growth/achievement in your career for the future, but you must work on:

- healing and understanding within your relationships.
- letting go of unnecessary burdens/responsibilities. This is overwhelming you, and affecting your ability to achieve your goals.

---
Let me know if this reading resonates with you. Blessings.

whocaresaboutit

Reaction score
Reactions
68,672 1,058 244
Alleybux
Hi. Can I get a career and love reading? Thanks
Your cards say you need to heal something from the past...it is holding you back. You are feeling stuck and you need to move forward. There is fear and self-doubt because of this situation. Your inner strength/resolve is weakened because of it.

This is causing blockages with creativity and growth, and a lack of direction and knowing which way to go.

Your guidance card says to unblock your heart and connect with Spirit. These blockages are keeping love from you and keeping you from achieving your career goals. Joy and happiness are being held back/suppressed from you.

New beginnings await, but only after you find a way to get past this situation that broke your heart in the past. Take the higher path/walk the path towards connecting with Spirit...all the guidance you need is within you. Take time to connect with Spirit in prayer, meditation, journaling, healing sounds/sound bath, etc. There are many ways to do this - find the right way to connect for you.

---

whocaresaboutit

Reaction score
Reactions
68,672 1,058 244
Alleybux
Im gay male and i wanna know when will my next relationship will be?
You need to work on your procrastination with finding a new relationship. The opportunity for a new relationship is here, but there is something that is keeping you stuck/holding you back.

Did you decide to take a break/pause on looking for a relationship? Your cards show withdrawing from social gatherings/solitude. You are strong enough to get back in the game/get back out in society and find new love. Don't give up. You are resilient and can handle the process.

Your efforts will be rewarded/wishes granted/wishes fulfilled. You will have a successful outcome if you put in the work and learn to let go and let things happen naturally.

Make a plan to find a new relationship that is right for you and put it to work.
---

whocaresaboutit

Reaction score
Reactions
68,672 1,058 244
Alleybux
I just want to know if my efforts are in vain or am I not trying hard enough? I've been feeling stuck for the longest.
You are a smart, intelligent, focused person. You have many choices in front of you and that makes it hard for you to choose, because you are trying to get it right. This is causing confusion/overwhelmed feelings. You are unable to make a clear choice, because you don't want to mess up/make a mistake...and this is why you feel stuck.

This thought pattern is causing the obstacles in getting what you want. Your lack of focus/indecision is causing procrastination/delays.

All of this is making you feel insecure and this situation is keeping you from achieving your goals. Opportunity is coming your way, but you have to control this feeling and find your focus.

The indecision is the problem.

Stop over-analyzing and doubting your intellect/yourself/your abilities...this is why you feel stuck. Let go and let Spirit guide you in making the right choice...don't second-guess it because Spirit will not lead you down the wrong path.

Sometimes the path will look different/take a wrong turn/doesn't match your expectations...but you'll always end up where you are supposed to be.

Trust that you will end up where you are supposed to end up...there are no wrong paths/roads/destinations. You will get there.

Release the fear...move forward with courage and trust. Loosen up and allow mistakes to happen...you will not be thrown off your intended path.

Your guidance card says to "Play: Have fun. Celebrate. Don't Be So Serious."

Relax and Trust.

---

SoundzGud

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,206 240 26
Alleybux
You are a smart, intelligent, focused person. You have many choices in front of you and that makes it hard for you to choose, because you are trying to get it right. This is causing confusion/overwhelmed feelings. You are unable to make a clear choice, because you don't want to mess up/make a mistake...and this is why you feel stuck.

This thought pattern is causing the obstacles in getting what you want. Your lack of focus/indecision is causing procrastination/delays.

All of this is making you feel insecure and this situation is keeping you from achieving your goals. Opportunity is coming your way, but you have to control this feeling and find your focus.

The indecision is the problem.

Stop over-analyzing and doubting your intellect/yourself/your abilities...this is why you feel stuck. Let go and let Spirit guide you in making the right choice...don't second-guess it because Spirit will not lead you down the wrong path.

Sometimes the path will look different/take a wrong turn/doesn't match your expectations...but you'll always end up where you are supposed to be.

Trust that you will end up where you are supposed to end up...there are no wrong paths/roads/destinations. You will get there.

Release the fear...move forward with courage and trust. Loosen up and allow mistakes to happen...you will not be thrown off your intended path.

Your guidance card says to "Play: Have fun. Celebrate. Don't Be So Serious."

Relax and Trust.

---
Thank you so much!!! This came at the right moment, too. I appreciate you for taking the time to do this.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom