Quantcast

Friends out to get me

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
I posted in the Romance Alley asking how to get a date in a month for a dance.
And after a while if thinking I feel as though those people at the organization are out to get me. They all know I don't know that many boys around but they want everyone to have a date. Having a date is mandatory. I always get vibes that these people don't like me, because if they did they would've told me about this event months go. Like don't get it why are they trying to put me done. They all got into better colleges than me, they dress better, have more confidence and are generally happy. Life seems to be going there way. I thinks it's so unfair of them to make dates mandatory. I literally can't wait to cut them off.

CaddySRX

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,976 51 15
Alleybux
I’ll be honest...from the information you’re providing, you sound a bit paranoid.

But whether you’re working with facts or not, you shouldn’t attend. You are already resentful of the rules and are looking forward to ending the relationship anyway.

YourBackYard

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 243 68
Alleybux
sounds like a yummy night of self care and treats to me!!
FjZ.gif

don’t go if you don’t want.
who knows, the event might be whack!

college is college too, as long as it’s accredited and you pass!!
and screw waiting to cut them off if you genuinely feel like they are against u, this is prob it

turn that question ? into a period .
They made it mandatory. So chill and stay home :heart:

(orrrr double down on a fuk-it attitude and show up in a gown alone LOLOL then never speak to them again lololoo, your call)

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
sounds like a yummy night of self care and treats to me!!
FjZ.gif

don’t go if you don’t want.
who knows, the event might be whack!

college is college too, as long as it’s accredited and you pass!!
and screw waiting to cut them off if you genuinely feel like they are against u, this is prob it

turn that question ? into a period .
They made it mandatory. So chill and stay home :heart:

(orrrr double down on a fuk-it attitude and show up in a gown alone LOLOL then never speak to them again lololoo, your call)
I'll try going alone but showing up late, because I do want to eat the food.

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
I’ll be honest...from the information you’re providing, you sound a bit paranoid.

But whether you’re working with facts or not, you shouldn’t attend. You are already resentful of the rules and are looking forward to ending the relationship anyway.
I could be paranoid because multiple have told me that I over think?

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom