Quantcast

friends with benefits stories?

Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 575 662
Alleybux
I just got done watching the movie with mila kunis & just timberlake lol

so i was wondering if anyone on LSa had any good friends with benefits stories?? how did it end up? Are you still cool with your FWB today?

Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 575 662
Alleybux
Yes. We are still friends. I'm not really attracted to him but he is a good person with a great piece of eggplant.
how did that work? lol I gotta be attracted to the guy I think in some way to be able to xes him on the regular lol

or was it like a lights off situation & the dick was just bomb?

MoneyOverLove

The Marathon Continues..
Reaction score
Reactions
537,909 10,734 5,860
Alleybux
how did that work? lol I gotta be attracted to the guy I think in some way to be able to xes him on the regular lol

or was it like a lights off situation & the dick was just bomb?
I heard about his eggplant before so I knew it was good. He already liked me and we had been friends for awhile. I just hit him up one day out the horny blue and asked him how he would like it if I sat on his eggplant. He was all excited. He isn't ugly at all but I am just not attracted to him. If he were ugly I would not lol. I dont care what I have heard lol.
I am good about not catching feelings so there has never been any issues or drama with me and this man. Also he knows I will cut him off with the quickness if he ever tries to get cute (blow up my spot).

Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 575 662
Alleybux
I heard about his eggplant before so I knew it was good. He already liked me and we had been friends for awhile. I just hit him up one day out the horny blue and asked him how he would like it if I sat on his eggplant. He was all excited. He isn't ugly at all but I am just not attracted to him. If he were ugly I would not lol. I dont care what I have heard lol.
I am good about not catching feelings so there has never been any issues or drama with me and this man. Also he knows I will cut him off with the quickness if he ever tries to get cute (blow up my spot).
love it lol I'm terrible about not catching feelings unless I just don't like you period

Herfeffine

The REAL Herfeffine Heferfefer
Reaction score
Reactions
195,811 4,372 909
Alleybux
I purposely befriend uglies for this reason. I couldn't be friends with someone I used to have xes with because I like to cut all my former partners completely off. Last time I tried, I ended up stuck with him for a few years

Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 575 662
Alleybux
I purposely befriend uglies for this reason. I couldn't be friends with someone I used to have xes with because I like to cut all my former partners completely off. Last time I tried, I ended up stuck with him for a few years
stage 5 clinger lmao I had a ex like that when I took his virginity

CoronaPrincessAthruZ

Fried pickles and Italian beefcakes
Reaction score
Reactions
147,736 12,547 3,418
Alleybux
I've done a FWB with a guy that I'm still friends with. Eggplant was great and he's hot but I just never fell for him like that and he's always dated other women. His personality can be sort of grating.

I had another FWB that went left because it should never have happened. I was naive and I let it go on for two years because I really liked/loved him and I believed all the excuses he had for not dating me (he lived in a different state, daddy issues, depression, etc). He just kept toying with me and using me for xes. Oh until he fµcked my college best friend behind my back and then started dating. It did not end well, I blocked his ass and he tried reconnecting with me (aka he wanted me as a side piece) until I shut that sh!t down and sent all his messages to his gf (my ex friend). He then blocked me on fb and stopped contacting me. So yea no love lost tehre lol

fashionfreak

Queen B
Reaction score
Reactions
160,084 5,392 5,607
Alleybux
I hope there come a day that women realize a FWB situation only benefits the man.

Your vagina is power ladies. Men don't know how to act because there is a surplus of vagina being given on a silver platter.

Make them work for it. Someone hands you a $100 bill. You work 10 hours for a $100. Which one do you think you'll spend quicker?

ChannelEnergy

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,948 387 606
Alleybux
I hope there come a day that women realize a FWB situation only benefits the man.

Your vagina is power ladies. Men don't know how to act because there is a surplus of vagina being given on a silver platter.

Make them work for it. Someone hands you a $100 bill. You work 10 hours for a $100. Which one do you think you'll spend quicker?

Wow thanks! I like your perspective. I never really fully understood the idea of a fµck buddy personally speaking. My latest ex had a fµck buddy that he kept in touch with even while we were dating. One reason I left him was because of my uncomfort of that but as far as me being someone's fµck buddy myself, I can only think that my self esteem would be shot down and degraded. It would give me 'someone using my precious body for their personal gain' teas. Plus, it makes a man feel as though there is nothing that he has to work for when it comes to you. Not even an outing or flowers. Most women enjoy that kind of treating I guess.

If y'all like it, I love it.

ItsCookieC.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,901 6,914 2,209
Alleybux
FWB’s are hard for women. We are able to respect our xesual partners, where as, men are socialized not to. It can be demoralizing to an extent based on men’s archaic ideas about female sexuality.

It’s rough out here trying to date, settle down all while having an appetite for xes. I’m at a standstill, tbh.

fashionfreak

Queen B
Reaction score
Reactions
160,084 5,392 5,607
Alleybux
Wow thanks! I like your perspective. I never really fully understood the idea of a fµck buddy personally speaking. My latest ex had a fµck buddy that he kept in touch with even while we were dating. One reason I left him was because of my uncomfort of that but as far as me being someone's fµck buddy myself, I can only think that my self esteem would be shot down and degraded. It would give me 'someone using my precious body for their personal gain' teas. Plus, it makes a man feel as though there is nothing that he has to work for when it comes to you. Not even an outing or flowers. Most women enjoy that kind of treating I guess.

If y'all like it, I love it.

Exactly. I couldn't agree more. Good for you for valuing yourself.

Most women want to be courted, and to be eventually wifed. A (mentally healthy, stable, high quality) man wants a woman he thinks is out of his league. A woman of high morality and self respect. Who thinks super highly of herself. She believes she is SO precious, SO valuable, that a man can only have access to her body once he proves himself worthy.

Feminists have tried to convince women that we can spread our legs on the first date and still have a man's respect. On an intellectual level, I don't think that respect and xesual activity should necessarily be correlated. However, I LIVE IN REALITY. I KNOW HOW MEN THINK. If you're giving it up easily, a man will think less of you.

If a guy really likes you, he's going to think to himself, will she make a good wife? Be a good mother to our children? Men don't think easy women make good lifelong partners. They're not worth the investment. Sucks but it's the truth.

ChannelEnergy

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,948 387 606
Alleybux
Exactly. I couldn't agree more. Good for you for valuing yourself.

Most women want to be courted, and to be eventually wifed. A (mentally healthy, stable, high quality) man wants a woman he thinks is out of his league. A woman of high morality and self respect. Who thinks super highly of herself. She believes she is SO precious, SO valuable, that a man can only have access to her body once he proves himself worthy.

Feminists have tried to convince women that we can spread our legs on the first date and still have a man's respect. On an intellectual level, I don't think that respect and xesual activity should necessarily be correlated. However, I LIVE IN REALITY. I KNOW HOW MEN THINK. If you're giving it up easily, a man will think less of you.

If a guy really likes you, he's going to think to himself, will she make a good wife? Be a good mother to our children? Men don't think easy women make good lifelong partners. They're not worth the investment. Sucks but it's the truth.

I agree with all of this.

I guess I was bought up differently. Not to put myself above anyone. My dad raised me for majority of my childhood so whenever he would sleep with random women, he would degrade them and call them "baam baam, thank you ma'ams" lmao.

I'm trying to wrap my head around when it became normal for women to carry on with this kind of behavior.. like I mentioned, to each his own but there used to be a time when women respected themselves more then men. Did this happen because of how women present themselves through media? Like what really happened?

MoneyOverLove

The Marathon Continues..
Reaction score
Reactions
537,909 10,734 5,860
Alleybux

Make them work for it. Someone hands you a $100 bill. You work 10 hours for a $100. Which one do you think you'll spend quicker?[/QUOT
I think it can also benefit the woman if she does it right. Make your situation work for you. My FWB always drops money on me and this was before we had s3x. The man did little things that made him stand out from my average male friends.
You got some women that have a bunch of FWB and are calling their sisters to ask for $10 to get to work :-( stay away from those kind of women.

itiswutitis96

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
158 18 40
Alleybux
I did but we both caught feelings. He'd get mad if I talked to other guys, he'd go through my phone(twice),he'd stay the night, talked about us having kids, even asked me to date him, then he knocked me up & told me I was on my own. :messed. He was my first fwb.

misame08

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,589 1,502 614
Alleybux
get with someone you would be embarrassed to date publicly or someone you're repulsed with their personality, so many people romanticize the fwb situation and if you just want the D nothing besides that should matter. i would never get in a fwb relationship with someone i have feelings for and actually see myself dating

itiswutitis96

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
158 18 40
Alleybux
get with someone you would be embarrassed to date publicly or someone you're repulsed with their personality, so many people romanticize the fwb situation and if you just want the D nothing besides that should matter. i would never get in a fwb relationship with someone i have feelings for and actually see myself dating

I mean, my sons dad. Is pretty repulsive and ugly tbh. At first I hated him, then when he started asking to stay the night and what not.. feelings got involved.

Sara Bartman

Match Wits with the best
Reaction score
Reactions
65,975 2,294 1,939
Alleybux
I tried and failed. My advice would be to get someone who u can keep secret, that you dont want to be in public with. A weakling so if he catches feelings and gets crazy you can fµck him up.

queenofthenight

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,609 41 30
Alleybux

I disagree with your first paragraph.

FWB situations tend to go left for women because they 1) really like the guy and are hoping it turns into a relationship, 2) don’t know how to keep it about just xes, 3) treat the fuckbuddy like their man (agreeing to sleep with only him, etc.)

Women who just want xes free of a committed relationship can have a successful FWB situation if they operate in the right way. (By operate in the right way, I mean keep it about xes and only xes and don’t allow yourself to be controlled by relationship boundaries like not being able to have xes with someone else.)

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,294 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
FWB’s are hard for women. We are able to respect our xesual partners, where as, men are socialized not to. It can be demoralizing to an extent based on men’s archaic ideas about female sexuality.

It’s rough out here trying to date, settle down all while having an appetite for xes. I’m at a standstill, tbh.
This.

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,294 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
I disagree with your first paragraph.

FWB situations tend to go left for women because they 1) really like the guy and are hoping it turns into a relationship, 2) don’t know how to keep it about just xes, 3) treat the fuckbuddy like their man (agreeing to sleep with only him, etc.)

Women who just want xes free of a committed relationship can have a successful FWB situation if they operate in the right way. (By operate in the right way, I mean keep it about xes and only xes and don’t allow yourself to be controlled by relationship boundaries like not being able to have xes with someone else.)
This too!

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,476 9,785 12,319
Alleybux
If a woman can easily separate having xes with a man where no feelings are involved, that's a woman with issues in my opinion and a serious relationship risk.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,333 46 79
Alleybux

Girl hush. Some people are really not relationship people and still wanna be xesually active without having to be with someone. Enough w/ your pussy is power bµllsh!t, we literally all know. Let people live how they want, xes is an entirely different ballpark now. Not everyone is obsessed with being a wife like yall weirdo b!tches are. Mind ya business sis

Anon001

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,811 565 230
Alleybux
I've done a FWB with a guy that I'm still friends with. Eggplant was great and he's hot but I just never fell for him like that and he's always dated other women. His personality can be sort of grating.

I had another FWB that went left because it should never have happened. I was naive and I let it go on for two years because I really liked/loved him and I believed all the excuses he had for not dating me (he lived in a different state, daddy issues, depression, etc). He just kept toying with me and using me for xes. Oh until he fµcked my college best friend behind my back and then started dating. It did not end well, I blocked his ass and he tried reconnecting with me (aka he wanted me as a side piece) until I shut that sh!t down and sent all his messages to his gf (my ex friend). He then blocked me on fb and stopped contacting me. So yea no love lost tehre lol
Is the girl still with him after you sent her all his messages?