ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux

-Says he won’t listen to the unedited conversation between Kristen and OG

-that he is going to continue to hold OG accountable

-still says she’s not attractive and ugly, that’s why the group doesn’t like her

-feels that OG is just an “agressive” person and she just wants to be mad for no reason

-basically acts he doesn’t know what texturism and featurism is

-said that OG would find “more favor” in this friend group of women if she was “more vulnerable” and “more feminine in her demeanor”

Last edited:

Capcorn14

Why you so pressed?
Reaction score
Reactions
14,561 420 164
Alleybux
This man is so disappointing. Him and Armon Wiggins need to be dragged to hell and back, Ignorant Dummies

Stuck_Up Royal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,946 3,182 1,679
Alleybux
A cocaine addict that cosplay as a woman- His opinion should not be relevant at all
His thoughts should be rehab and therapy and a real job
ETA: I have reported this video for hateful speech, I have no tolerance for the disrespect of black women, regardless of where black women are from we do not have to accept hate from anyone including other black men and women!

Last edited:

Fenchie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,645 92 26
Alleybux
Maybe he’s projecting... I can imagine he’s been treated bad because of his looks, so he’s probably doing the same thing to OG.

xoxolindsay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,931 792 33
Alleybux
His ashy ass..

I’d rather him just say he either is getting paid by Nostrils, or admit he hates black women and go

ifsheonlyknew

Cowboy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
248,554 18,167 2,705
Alleybux
He’s an asshole. I remember like 7 or 8 years ago I used to actually think he was funnyish. Now he’s just a corny b!tch.

RubyWooWho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
114,392 1,828 113
Alleybux
Now if someone started calling him a crackhead he would be saying it was a low blow and would try to get his fans to attack them.

rnbjunkie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,157 24 50
Alleybux
Y'all sounding and acting like Michelle "Gary Coleman" Brown. But, I digress.. I used to watch his videos faithfully for his humor. I saw this one, and refused to click on it. I think he just lost one unless he comes with an apology.

fentea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,432 58 13
Alleybux
Attractiveness is honestly objective so what is pretty to someone is ugly to another person. That still doesn’t give the girls the right to bully her just because they find her ugly. That’s just pathetic and childish.

If Funky thinks OG is ugly then that says a lot about him because they could pass for twins if I’m being totally honest.

Even if OG has a bad personality and attitude, what makes her different from the rest of the cast?

Shaunie is snaky, manipulative and elitist.
Evelyn is well... Evelyn.
Jennifer is snaky and two faced
Malaysia is dumb and violent.
Jackie is crazy and a colourist.
Tami is also violent.

binks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,365 1,277 493
Alleybux
I am so sick and tired of misogynistic gay ass men always in women’s business and trying to police our behavior or “mansplain” our feelings or invalidate them. It is high time for the “gay male bestie/sister girl” trope to stop because these men doesn’t aid nor benefit women particularly black women. And I am tired of these grown ass people with this elementary thinking so just because they think she isn’t “pretty” automatically means she should be treated less or not with respect...:eyeroll

nene-aint-having-it1.gif

Perfected

Megan's Law, the wife of Raphael Saadiq.
Reaction score
Reactions
298,505 3,330 849
Alleybux
Not only did I thumb his video down, I reported him for abusive speech. I'm tired of Funky and people like him using their platforms to push harmful rhetoric while burying their heads in the sand to facts.

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,437 3,086 258
Alleybux
He sucks a*ss...he needs to go shove more coke up his nose and shut the fuc*k up. He’s so damn miserable

Legs

Don’t talk to me. Thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
444,349 11,279 1,506
Alleybux
Erica Dinero said in one of these videos that the men who call OG ugly often look like OG.

I’m not sure if FD thinks he’s winning any beauty pageants.. but he’s dark skinned, has big lips, and a wide nose as well. So what about OG is ugly that isn’t ugly on him? Let me know.

He’s said before that his own mother had a reputation of cursing people out. So I’m going to assume with that aggressive behavior his mother possessed plus what he looks like.. we can say all of the same things about her.

Tennessee Slim

Meow meow.. Get yo own sh!t... Joi!!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
152,784 7,164 2,219
Alleybux
Only low vibrational people who don’t value themselves watch these types of people. Regardless of race.

Out2Lunch215

I'm not chocolate; I'm chestnut brown
Reaction score
Reactions
115,247 5,213 4,713
Alleybux
I actually agree with him to some degree.

1) We are allowed to think someone is ugly. Even accounting for colorism, featurism, and/or texturism, some people are not going to be visually pleasing to others.

2) We are allowed not to like people for whatever reason. That does not mean you go around disrespecting people because you don't care for them. It means you should probably limit your interactions with them.

FarrahFace

Roar Loud, Roar Proud
Reaction score
Reactions
63,993 1,179 165
Alleybux
A flaming messy dark-skinned gay black male who hates an unambiguously black dark-skinned woman?
tenor.gif

He just mad because as ugly as he thinks she is, he still KNOWS she's prettier than he will ever be.

S O S Y E

Quote me if you want to, I promise you Ioncurr
Reaction score
Reactions
299,880 6,713 1,091
Alleybux
OG has a nasty attitude...on Basketball Wives? A show whose foundation is nastiness, shadiness, and violence?

If OG does have a nasty attitude (and I don't believe she does), then I would think she would fit right in with Evelyn Lozada, the queen of having a wretched disposition, Shaunie O'Neal, the maestro of this ratchet symphony, and "Malaysia" Pargo, the deputy chief goon.

If we want to be real, most people just can't take an unambiguously Black woman like OG being confident, assertive, and self-assured. Black women with undeniably Black features are supposed to be handmaidens to the Evelyns and Shaunies--and even the Kristins-- of the world, crying about how ugly we are and desperate to be lighter-skinned with skinny noses.

And while I don't love JustinJ--I saw his video on the topic and I do have to ask. Why is it so important that we call someone ugly? And I have to ask that especially of someone like Funky Dineva who will NEVER be lauded for his looks. What is the goal?

Out2Lunch215

I'm not chocolate; I'm chestnut brown
Reaction score
Reactions
115,247 5,213 4,713
Alleybux
I have a quick question. How many of you are in sororities or fraternal organizations that based membership on a number of factors?

Last edited:

MaleDiva0529

Da Male Diva Make the Ballers Wanna Sturr
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
Reported I don’t like him Ts Madison , I dabble in same xes activities but the LGBTQ community is fake as hell I can’t

Pilot Jones

said she look like me, quit lyin ✰
Reaction score
Reactions
83,841 1,423 265
Alleybux
Ladies PLEASE stop giving men like him a platform. If you're subscribed to him, a fan, whatever, how can you overlook this type of sh!t?

He is a disgusting bottom feeder

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,251 1,628 988
Alleybux
Y'all sounding and acting like Michelle "Gary Coleman" Brown. But, I digress.. I used to watch his videos faithfully for his humor. I saw this one, and refused to click on it. I think he just lost one unless he comes with an apology.
Yea I’m with you. I’ve been a faithful viewer for years now, when he’s right he’s right.

But lately, it seems that the tea peddling he’s been doing has messed him up. After the racist/scam stuff came out about that company and he continued to sell the products, I was like “ummmmm”

But recently he’s been on a money-hungry high horse and it’s making him really unlikable.

When he posted his cashapp on his IG a few months ago, I unfollowed and unsubscribed.

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,496 16,099 21,743
Alleybux

-still says she’s not attractive and ugly, that’s why the group doesn’t like her

-feels that OG is just an “agressive” person and she just wants to be mad for no reason

-said that OG would find “more favor” in this friend group of women if she was “more vulnerable” and “more feminine in her demeanor”

Why did you lie? Did you just want a hot thread? He did not call her unattractive or ugly in that video. Whoever started the last video lied too. In the last video he said that OG looks beautiful and stunning when she is wearing her African garb vs trying to go for that "bad b!tch" aesthetic. In the last thread, the OP misrepresented what he said too.

Did you not watch the video or you just hate Funky Dineva and are trolling LSA? It's so easy to troll because 95% of the people don't watch videos, listen to audio or read articles -- they just take the OP's opinion/word as the gospel truth and start bashing people.

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,496 16,099 21,743
Alleybux
A cocaine addict that cosplay as a woman- His opinion should not be relevant at all
His thoughts should be rehab and therapy and a real job
ETA: I have reported this video for hateful speech, I have no tolerance for the disrespect of black women, regardless of where black women are from we do not have to accept hate from anyone including other black men and women!

Maybe he’s projecting... I can imagine he’s been treated bad because of his looks, so he’s probably doing the same thing to OG.

Attractiveness is honestly objective so what is pretty to someone is ugly to another person. That still doesn’t give the girls the right to bully her just because they find her ugly. That’s just pathetic and childish.

If Funky thinks OG is ugly then that says a lot about him because they could pass for twins if I’m being totally honest.

Even if OG has a bad personality and attitude, what makes her different from the rest of the cast?

Shaunie is snaky, manipulative and elitist.
Evelyn is well... Evelyn.
Jennifer is snaky and two faced
Malaysia is dumb and violent.
Jackie is crazy and a colourist.
Tami is also violent.

I am so sick and tired of misogynistic gay ass men always in women’s business and trying to police our behavior or “mansplain” our feelings or invalidate them. It is high time for the “gay male bestie/sister girl” trope to stop because these men doesn’t aid nor benefit women particularly black women. And I am tired of these grown ass people with this elementary thinking so just because they think she isn’t “pretty” automatically means she should be treated less or not with respect...:eyeroll

nene-aint-having-it1.gif

Not only did I thumb his video down, I reported him for abusive speech. I'm tired of Funky and people like him using their platforms to push harmful rhetoric while burying their heads in the sand to facts.

OG has a nasty attitude...on Basketball Wives? A show whose foundation is nastiness, shadiness, and violence?

If OG does have a nasty attitude (and I don't believe she does), then I would think she would fit right in with Evelyn Lozada, the queen of having a wretched disposition, Shaunie O'Neal, the maestro of this ratchet symphony, and "Malaysia" Pargo, the deputy chief goon.

If we want to be real, most people just can't take an unambiguously Black woman like OG being confident, assertive, and self-assured. Black women with undeniably Black features are supposed to be handmaidens to the Evelyns and Shaunies--and even the Kristins-- of the world, crying about how ugly we are and desperate to be lighter-skinned with skinny noses.

And while I don't love JustinJ--I saw his video on the topic and I do have to ask. Why is it so important that we call someone ugly? And I have to ask that especially of someone like Funky Dineva who will NEVER be lauded for his looks. What is the goal?

Reported I don’t like him Ts Madison , I dabble in same xes activities but the LGBTQ community is fake as hell I can’t

It's clear that NONE of you watched the video. I just watched the ENTIRE thing. He did not call her ugly or unattractive in the video. Some of you are bashing this man and reporting his channel based on something that is 100% false. Even in the last review, he said OG looks stunning/beautiful when he saw her on Instragram in her African garb. You all should know better and should know by now not to take something as 100% truth unless you see it, experience it or hear it for yourselves. People regularly misconstrue, misinterpret and flat out lie about things based on their biases and agendas.

John Hobbes

Want a smoke Azazel?
Reaction score
Reactions
133,923 5,672 3,388
Alleybux

Are you going to include cliffs with him dragging Evelyn and the whole group?

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
It's clear that NONE of you watched the video. I just watched the ENTIRE thing. He did not call her ugly or unattractive in the video. Some of you are bashing this man and reporting his channel based on something that is 100% false. Even in the last review, he said OG looks stunning/beautiful when he saw her on Instragram in her African garb. You all should know better and should know by now not to take something as 100% truth unless you see it, experience it or hear it for yourselves. People regularly misconstrue, misinterpret and flat out lie about things based on their biases and agendas.

He’s still using the same rhetoric he did in the last video. He is still alluding to her being ugly as the reason why they treat her like sh!t. You just want a reason to continue to support a problematic YouTuber but scream protect black women in the same breath

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,730 21,358 16,214
Alleybux
How you get ignant gay men like this is if you act like you don’t know what homophobia is. And says that it doesn’t exist only in their heads.

UndaAccount

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,263 544 246
Alleybux
The fact that OG could be my sister is whats sending me. I look closer to a OG than a Malaysia or a Kristen chile just the fact that OG situation is so many dark skin black women story. Its just the fact that people devalue you if they dont find you attractive and then the added layer of colorism and featurism. Yall have to go out of your way to breathe life into lil black girls of all shades but you gotta layer it thick like armor on dark skin girls especially those with broad features and 4c b e whatever the hell its called hair.

I think in the year of the Black Woman 2021 we have to denounce people like FD on a grand scale and make them bend knee. The problem is these assholes whole fan base be black women who act obtuse as fµck like b!tch he is talking about you, your daughter, your aunty el stupido.....

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
The fact that OG could be my sister is whats sending me. I look closer to a OG than a Malaysia or a Kristen chile just the fact that OG situation is so many dark skin black women story. Its just the fact that people devalue you if they dont find you attractive and then the added layer of colorism and featurism. Yall have to go out of your way to breathe life into lil black girls of all shades but you gotta layer it thick like armor on dark skin girls especially those with broad features and 4c b e whatever the hell its called hair.

I think in the year of the Black Woman 2021 we have to denounce people like FD on a grand scale and make them bend knee. The problem is these assholes whole fan base be black women who act obtuse as fµck like b!tch he is talking about you, your daughter, your aunty el stupido.....

The fact there’s a font in here who’s going after me because I supposedly misunderstood what he said is the problem. This man refuses to apologize and say he was wrong last week in calling that woman ugly. He’s still trying to find excuses and reasons on why the group doesn’t like her due to his self hatred.

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,496 16,099 21,743
Alleybux
He’s still using the same rhetoric he did in the last video. He is still alluding to her being ugly as the reason why they treat her like sh!t. You just want a reason to continue to support a problematic YouTuber but scream protect black women in the same breath

That's not what he expressed at all. He said that there is perhaps an element of colorism but Og plays it up to the max because she doesn't like the women and the women dislike her and have subconscious colorism. He never said anything about her looks in the latest video except that OG is claiming colorism and featurism. He never gave a personal opinion about how he looks.

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,496 16,099 21,743
Alleybux
The fact there’s a font in here who’s going after me because I supposedly misunderstood what he said is the problem. This man refuses to apologize and say he was wrong last week in calling that woman ugly. He’s still trying to find excuses and reasons on why the group doesn’t like her due to his self hatred.

He didn't call her ugly last week either. In the video he said she was stunning/beautiful when dressed in African garb and had a more natural look. Did you even watch the video?

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,860 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
He didn't call her ugly last week either. In the video he said she was stunning/beautiful when dressed in African garb and had a more natural look. Did you even watch the video?

He did call her ugly, are you serious? It’s right there in the video title

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,496 16,099 21,743
Alleybux
He did call her ugly, are you serious? It’s right there in the video title

He did not call her ugly. It was a question that was presented as being from the Basketball Wives cast perspective. I'll say it for the third time in this thread -- his opinion was that she is beautiful/stunning when she is in African and/or garb that lends itself to her aesthetic. Your post demonstrates why it's important to actually watch a video before giving an opinion on it.