Quantcast

Funniest LSA Posts 2021 edition

CuntyBunny

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,858 1,085 738
Alleybux
Woman from ATL fumbles bag with richest black man on earth.

1c201862-4533-43fd-9eee-9dca65b428b2-jpeg.2196328

I don't think this is what she had in mind when she said 'send me a sexy pic back'. But you know (old) men can't take selfies for sh!t. Everything close up and cut off :LOL:

breezywaves

dreaming
Reaction score
Reactions
11,806 157 5
Alleybux
Happy New Year, everyone!! Thanks for making the new thread, @CuntyBunny!

Alicia Keys getting dragged by the British for her NYE performance for BBC

if “who gon tell her” was a person
She gave up her voice for a husband like Ariel from the little mermaid.

God took her voice when she took that lady's husband
Alicia always sounds like she got her ass whooped before her performances.

Her & her band was backstage like:

giphy.gif

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,792 7,909 741
Alleybux
Alicia Keys getting dragged by the British for her NYE performance for BBC

A keys voice is to the ears is like what covid is to the lungs.

That sh!t is deadly. Idk why they keep forcing this woman's screeching voice on us. We been through enough.

I wanna know what roots Mashonda put on this lady.

At this point, AK has heard this all before. She knows she sounds terrible and she is not going to let that stop her. Think about the gall and gumption it takes to let whatever notes want to be freed, be free. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Tis true. its the same thing that can be learned from the arrogance of the ugly, the audacity of tyler perry not getting any outside help to write his scripts, or the indignation that kristen stewart has to keep acting. Sheer, dgaf despite the obviousness that u should. Tapping into such delusion can really make one powerful :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

mithras

facts not feelings
Reaction score
Reactions
78,934 4,758 3,693
Alleybux
i remember laughing my ass off when that one font posted about her cousin having a theizure

edit - i laughed that one night, then woke up the next day, read it all over again and laughed some more. it was the thread that kept on giving. that font is a high caliber writer ill tell u that much

Last edited:

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,253 8,969 1,173
Alleybux
2020 ended with sh!tty performances for NYE giving us one last fµck you.

Alicia Keys, JLO, and Cyndi Lauper gave us some of the funniest posts going into 2021....

There is only one meme that can truly describe alicias singing...
upload_2020-12-31_22-51-55-jpeg.2196859

At this point, AK has heard this all before. She knows she sounds terrible and she is not going to let that stop her. Think about the gall and gumption it takes to let whatever notes want to be freed, be free. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Stuck on "butchering a Coldplay song".

HDyD6gt.jpg

They're just noise. She made worse noise?

God took her voice when she took that lady's husband

So 2021 is going to be a sh!t show is what her and Alicia are trying to let us know...

I watched JLo’s performance and she was terrible. 2020 went out sad af.

ALvu.gif

See, this the sh!t Michael was mad about when they did " We are the world", all that damn noise for no reason.

I never understood why she's regarded as a legend.

When you talking to your bestie with your eyes like "are you hearing this mess" without saying it out loud.

EqmvQTjXIAU4_lw

It feels highly appropriate that 2020 went out with so many awful performances.

This is just criminal!

Lord have mercy...

tenor.gif

She really wants to be a musical legend when she dies.

Oh THAT'S who was SCREECHING at the top of their lungs on my momma TV? I was wondering who the hell that was.

I read somewhere that J Lo had almost accepted her terrible voice and then Marc Anthony encouraged her to keep singing. We all suffer to this day because he wanted some ass. smfh

Jaguar Wright did say Clive gave Alicia a career her voice didn't deserve.

Sounds like somebody choking a cat in the first clip

Im sorry. Was that some kind of A-Rod mating call?

Gat damn, was everyone performing like sh!t for New Year's Eve? Bad vocals was the last fµck you from 2020 huh? Oddly (and sadly) enough, it's a fitting end to a sh!tty year.

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,035 6,179 993
Alleybux
2020 ended with sh!tty performances for NYE giving us one last fµck you.

Alicia Keys, JLO, and Cyndi Lauper gave us some of the funniest posts going into 2021....
The fog horn longhorn one though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CoolWhipBish

"Gotta always top everything"-Emotivist
Reaction score
Reactions
200,116 4,014 169
Alleybux
Proposed new South Carolina flag withdrawn after backlash against "raggedy and hideous" design

The OP:

South Carolinians are fiercely proud of the state's iconic indigo-blue flag, with its thin crescent and lush palmetto.

So when a commission of historians was tasked with tweaking its design, residents of the state were quick to respond -- mess with the flag, and you mess with us.

Lambasted by the public, a newly proposed state flag has been scrapped, the Post and Courier reported this week.

The South Carolina State Flag Study Committee was created in 2018 to standardize the state flag -- and met just five times before proposing the new one, influenced by state history.

But the problem most had with the new flag focused on its beloved palmetto tree. The newly designed tree, adapted from a 1910 illustration used in an older version of the state flag, has been criticized as "raggedy," "hideous" and reminiscent of a toilet bowl brush. Historical accuracy notwithstanding, state residents raged against the poor, sickly looking tree.

Scott Malyerck, a political consultant appointed to the flag committee, told the Post and Courier's Avery Wilks that around 95% of feedback he received on the flag was negative.

"Message received," he told the paper.
The overwhelmingly unenthusiastic response spurred the commission to revise its design before it goes before lawmakers in 2021.

View attachment 2197436

A redesigned South Carolina flag was scrapped after residents criticized its new palmetto tree - CNN

The comments:

What is it

Who the hell designed that nonsense?

That is atrocious. Who asked for a new design anyway? It looks like a bird trying to fingerpaint with its feet

Turky-art-with-turkey-tracks.jpg

I see how Lindsey Graham won reelection. :oops:

HOWLIN'!!!

I saw that and immediately knew it would be redesigned. It looks like Angelica's doll Cynthia.

Hey this is how I drew my coconut trees in elementary school

White folks so lazy. The last one looked like pac man.

it looks like they took the current flag and just drew over the tree that was already there with crayons

why?!

Somebody in government must have tried to throw some work in the direction of their struggling artist cousin.

Reminds me of those raggedy palm trees I’ve seen struggling in Metro Atlanta in front of the drug lords’ McMansions.

2021 Just started yall..:Cry:Cry:laugh2:laugh2

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,541 11,248 28,044
Alleybux

NOSTALGIC

♫ Living Dead Girl ♫
Reaction score
Reactions
99,356 1,572 194
Alleybux

That sh!t is deadly. Idk why they keep forcing this woman's screeching voice on us. We been through enough.

Tis true. its the same thing that can be learned from the arrogance of the ugly, the audacity of tyler perry not getting any outside help to write his scripts, or the indignation that kristen stewart has to keep acting. Sheer, dgaf despite the obviousness that u should. Tapping into such delusion can really make one powerful :LOL::LOL:

Alicia always sounds like she got her ass whooped before her performances.

Her & her band was backstage like:

giphy.gif

:cry :cry :cry :cry

wordpiano

aka keyboard
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
30,876 947 632
Alleybux
Tyrese, Interracial Relationship Expert, Says Black Marriages Are Under Attack...

Famed attention wh0re, early 2000s movie star, singer, and Orthodox swirler, King +yrese &ibson has something to say.

After recently announcing his impending divorce, Tyrese made several post pleading with his forever Queen to acknowledge their kingdom. He also took time to blame his mother, absent father, and the universe for his failed Black marriage.

sunsetbeach

Justice for Cheverly!
Reaction score
Reactions
91,552 1,387 422
Alleybux
Michael Becky Jordan is committed to sell this image

LSA linguists help me out here...

A lavender relationship is when one person enters a relationship to hides their true xesual preference.

What do you call a relationship where someone hides their racial preference? :emoji_thinking:
:laugh2:laugh2

Last edited:

CoolWhipBish

Reaction score
Reactions
200,116 4,014 169
Alleybux
Celine Dion superfan wakes up after drunken night to find he has changed his name to Celine Dion

the OP:

Celine Dion superfan wakes up after drunken night to find he has changed his name by deed poll to Celine Dion
  • Thomas Dodd - now known as Celine Dion - was watching one of her concerts
  • Hospitality manager, 30, decided to pay £89 to officially take the singer's name
  • Lifelong fan from Staffordshire says he has no plans to change his name back
  • But he admits he is dreading telling bosses and mother has not seen funny side
A Celine Dion superfan woke up after a drunken night to find he has changed his name by deed poll to Celine Dion.

Celine Dion, also known as Thomas Dodd, was watching one of the Canadian singer's Christmas concerts and decided to pay £89 to officially take her name.

The hospitality manager, 30, forgot all about the name change the following day - until the official Deed Poll documents landed on this doorstep on Wednesday.

Mr Dion says he has no plans to change his name back as it hopes it might get him backstage at one of her future gigs.

37494026-9104787-image-m-94_1609519560883.jpg

Celine Dion, also known as Thomas Dodd (pictured above), 30, was watching one of the Canadian singer's Christmas concerts and decided to pay £89 to officially take her name

37494176-9104787-image-m-97_1609519768503.jpg

The singer pictured performing during BAMB! Awards 2012 at the Stadthalle Duesseldorf in Germany. Mr Dion came up with the idea while watching a Celine Dion concert on YouTube

But he admits he is dreading telling his bosses about his new moniker and that his mother has not seen the funny side either.

Mr Dion said he had the booze-fuelled idea one night before Christmas while watching a Celine Dion Las Vegas concert on YouTube.

The lifelong fan from Clifton Campville, Tamworth, Staffordshire, said: 'I had been planning to go and see her in Vegas but obviously couldn't due to Covid.

'So I've become a bit hooked with watching her concerts on Youtube as its the next best thing. I'm a bit obsessed with her and always have been.

'But I don't know why it crossed my mind to change my name to hers. I can't really remember the night and forgot all about it the next day.

'I remember watching the Celine Dion concert of her performing in Vegas and that is about all I can remember. I wish I knew what happened but it was a hazy night.

'I then came home from work on Wednesday and there was a big white envelope on the floor by the door which said "do not bend".

'It looked quite important and it was full of all these official certificates. As soon as I read it I had to sit down in the kitchen.

'I was like "this can't be real" but it's as real as it gets. I just don't remember doing it. I must have thought it was a great idea and just did it online there and then.

'I'm a bit of a Celine Dione superfan and obviously just thought this would be hilarious - but my mum doesn't think so, she wasn't best pleased.'

He added: 'I did tell her it could be worse and it could've been Boris Johnson - we're just lucky he doesn't have any live concerts on YouTube.

'She finds it funny now though, as does my sister, but she nearly choked on her sandwich when I told her.

'I'm also dreading telling work - how do I tell them they have to refer to me as Celine Dion from now on?

'I'm a lifelong fan and I went to see her a couple of years ago but my dream is to still go out and see her in Vegas. I think she is just amazing and has an incredible voice.

'I am hoping this comes with its perks as well and maybe I can get backstage at a concert and some first-class flights.

'I am more upset that I haven't inherited the voice or the bank account - but that is something I can work on. I'm in no rush to change my name back.'

37494028-9104787-image-m-102_1609520050135.jpg

Hospitality manager Mr Dion, pictured above, admits he is dreading telling his bosses about his new moniker and that his mother has not seen the funny side either

Mr Dion, who is currently working on a Covid testing site while furloughed, joked about how he would explain the name if he ever got pulled over by police.

He added: 'I have fears of being pulled over by the police and can just imagine them asking "can I take your name please?"

'And I'm going to have to say yes it's Celine, surname Dion.

'But if it gives people a laugh this year then I don't care. I think we could all do with a laugh after the year we've just had.

'I haven't spoken to my work yet as I am currently volunteering at a Covid volunteer site and I cannot wait to say at the entrance what's your name, mine is Celine Dion.

'As I am furloughed I just thought I would do my bit as I don't like sitting at home.

'But my work know by now that I am bonkers so they should be fine with it. It's not something I ever dreamed I would have to explain to them.

'I've been known to do a few silly things on nights out but never thought I could manage something this daft while staying at home watching YouTube.'

Celine Dion superfan wakes up to find he has changed his name by deed poll to Celine Dion | Daily Mail Online

The Comments:

Without the é in Saline Céline, he is little more than a poor imitation. Voyou!

Source: the duty-free shop at Montréal-Trudeau International

"I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me. . .It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now! There were moments of gold. And there were flashes of light! There were things I'd never do again. But then they always seemed right. . . I can barely recall. But it's all coming back to now!"

TheLionQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,856 686 192
Alleybux
The first two were on posted on NYE but, I don't see last year's thread

from a thread about Brits being upset about Out of Key and her singing

There is only one meme that can truly describe alicias singing...
View attachment 2196859

Like seriously how can one play the piano and just not hear it AT ALL. Only thing you can really say about it is...
View attachment 2196877
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

Thissss girlllll is on Fireee........

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I knew it was gonna be a long slow painful wrap when she came with her I'm not gonna wear makeup anymore schtick.
I'm a natural girl. Showed up to summer jam like she was in the middle of doing her laundry, forgot she was booked for this concert, had no time to change, so ran out the house to make it there on time.

giphy.gif

Dragging came with a passport.lol

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CuntyBunny

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,858 1,085 738
Alleybux
Big guts keep on turning
Proud Bussy keeps on churning
Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river (face down
)

The whole thing but especially the bolded.
Bob Marley's first romance was with a woman named Cheryl Murray. He got that woman pregnant and left her behind. Their child is not even acknowledged as one of his own on his official website.

He met his future wife, Alpharita "Rita" Anderson while mentoring her and her cousins as background singers for the wailers. They fell in love and then he moved to Delaware with his mother to work and save some money. He came back and married Rita and gave her some children.

gwwpWgnEKhKbsX0rAvLY3irnNQDO9TsJ9ne84O0tCpWsbF3VkXFznpAy-oPh5dnK13E220KvJHmGkLG5o-lO-63YzX7XtdIKlTvcBA3iULX0Hpx5RxbeI5mLlW06M8zA-zjZu8talNHeCT4g0eVKKLfafkN1rbRN5QAih4lbpUFSMP6S4-_XqPP9GQ

Bob_Marley_95201029_206600c.jpg

But she wasn't the only woman he was giving children too...

Mr. Bob was seeing a woman named Pat, who gave birth to their son Robert in 1972

1ffae1b202d44fc22c71ee7f5acbbf4e.jpg

The same year his son Stephen was born with Rita

Marley-4-1539813930.JPG

But do you think that Robbie and Stephen are the only sons he had born in 1972?

HELL NO/NO SAH!!!

Around that same time he was also seing ANOTHER WOMAN named Janet Hunt who gave birth to their son Rohan

QMOUIPSQIOCKFY6EMEGS6BAIEE.jpg

With his ugly ass

To make a grand total of One, Two, THREE boys born in 1972!

Once, Twice, Three Tiiiiiiimes di pickney, him love to breeeeed the foooool.

Do you think it stops there? No Sah!!!

In 1973 he was seeing yet another woman named Janet, Janet Bowen who lived in South London. They gave birth to a beautiful daughter named Karen

8c1012cda66feeeed8e0b4367dcaab06.jpg

At this point it seems like the man loved to swing his "buddy" because he got yet another Britain lady. A lady named Lucy Pounder

Who gave birth to their son Julian in 1975

920x920.jpg

Around that same time he also was seeing yet another woman (surprise huh?) a beautiful woman named Anita. Anita used to live here in Miami and I wish I had a picture. But they had a child named Ky-Mani

c10701e330b03ff760592e25264411a0.960x960x1.jpg

Ky-Mani's fine behind was born just a mere 6 months after Julian. Mmm Mmm Mmm SMH

You might think to yourself, damn that Lion in Zion be pressing these women like Iron... But it don't stop here!...

See we have this woman, Miss Cindy Breakspeare

b050a-cindybreakspeare.jpg

Who was crowned Miss Jamaica, and later Miss World.

But even though she was Miss this and Miss that, she sure didn't Miss catching Bob's dick.

dc18b3f816d00afca638cfc2a0b316d5de98a912.jpg

Cause she got pregnant for him too.

WELCOME TO JAMROCK

That's their son Damian, born in 1978

Now Miss Breakspeare loves to go around remarking about being Bob's one and true real love, and he may have really loved her, but he ain't love her enough to stop him from spreading his ding-a-ling while he sing-a-sing to another young lady named Yvette

a4zkrpduyki7ky7p.jpg

That's Yvette on the right. He's been dealing with Yvette for many many many years, BEFORE Miss Breakspeare came along, and he gave Yvette his last child. The one you see to the left, Makeda. Unfortunately she was born not too long after his passing in 1981.

You might ask yourself, why did Rita stick around while Bob stuck it in other women? I supposed the marriage title leads to the estate title, and when he died, she fought and got it all! Her and her million tribe of Pickney.

Mr. Robert Nesta Marley

He was a Jamaican Superstar, a Jamaican Trailblazer, a Jamaican Hero

But more than that, he was also:

A JAMAICAN HOE

BIG JAMAICAN HOE

CuntyBunny

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,858 1,085 738
Alleybux
And yes he was white! So I was trying to try something different and secure the bag with this man who claims to be some entrepreneur and I have some bills to pay if you know what I mean (y). I complimented him calling him handsome, whatever it takes to soften him up and he returns with this:

View attachment 2200586

I’m like oh wow he complimented me :love: let me go look up what this means.

I was not expecting THIS.
View attachment 2200592

My body is shaped like Ashanti and no one can tell me otherwise. (Side note: I’m 5’10 and around 190ish if you were wondering).

I’m not offended I just thought it was funny enough to share!

But next person to call me this caucasian term, we gon have a problem.

View attachment 2200609

ETA: How do I move this to the dark alley I don’t think it’s supposed to be here :cry:

ETA: uploaded pic of myself on page 5. Since some of you all seem so sure of yourselves. Also this thread was made as a joke, stop projecting your insecurities onto me. I was in no way mad because I am confident in who I am. I just wanted people to have a laugh because 2020 was a hard year.

breezywaves

dreaming
Reaction score
Reactions
11,806 157 5
Alleybux

CoolWhipBish

Reaction score
Reactions
200,116 4,014 169
Alleybux
Ladies this is how we supporting our kangs in 2021!!!!

The OP:

I have been laughing at this for a solid 2 hours lol

Happy new year everyone!!!!

The Comments..

PERIOD POOH :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What the hell did I just watch? :dizzy:

When she took of her wig and put it on her husband bald head is when I knew she was a real one. Number one hype woman tbh.

If my wife doesnt put her wig on my head i know she a bird and for the streets

Lol, was this a zoom church live?

View attachment 2201745

Doing EVERY-fµck!ng-THANG! I thought I was done when she took the wig off, but when she put it on HIM and he very nicely took that sh!t off I lost it!

Was this an audition?
The wife took off her wig. Why?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was with it until she put the wig on his head, slow your roll Ester

Watch it, SUCKA!!!:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

Somebody save the baby that screamed at the beginning of the video :cry:

I was done... but then she took off the wiiiiggggg!! Somebody's grandmomma was whilin' on tv!

ISSA Portuguese BOP!
giphy.gif

:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

Argentum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,157 4,569 2,026
Alleybux

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,541 11,248 28,044
Alleybux
Zoë Kravitz Files for Divorce from Husband Karl Glusman After 18 Months of Marriage

Solely on the basis of that dress he threw together for her, she needs to find some morals and air out Wang's predator proclivities. He had her looking like she was wearing her shoes on her knees at first glance with that tailoring.
9169bb94877a504a0d2dac8a8704178b.png

What in the Easter Sunday quinceanera bingo ball is this? He should be ashamed for this toddler chic abomination.

CoolWhipBish

Reaction score
Reactions
200,116 4,014 169
Alleybux
Police getting The Proud Boys the f***k outta here!

the OP:

The comments in there are iconic, but this back and forth with with @Shayne_00 and @SexyLady took me out clean:

Lmao them chuds were soooo mad. They even tried to burn a back the blue jacket and stomped all over the blue lives matter flag. Was hilarious watching them cry like a heart broken boyfriend. “Waaah. I supported youuuu”

they were like

I was your lover and your secretary working every day of the weeek
View attachment 2201361

:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

SexyLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,138 3,424 1,042
Alleybux
From the future harem thread after lori Harvey & Micheal B Jordan were posted up in the snow. @Babyhairz said Future is gonna take his harem to the North Pole to one up Lori :LOL:

SMH... Lord not you coming in here claiming that Sir. Penny-Pincher bought Lori anything more than a Wendy's 4 for 4 meal. Even Chick-fil-a is out of his trick budget.

I noticed the change of scenery too.. I love going to Colorado this time of year Utah is nice also. Expect Past to drag the harem up to the North Pole to prove a point.:giggle:

Cyracin38

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,623 1,576 155
Alleybux
Adonis' final form.

Whoever groaned this pic has me screaming!

Lmaooooo bisexuality pride!

Hmm— usually it doesn’t get this straight unless you go weeks without shampoo

That’s got to be fake. Papi with a perm?

He look low key fione tho gawddamn

Why is this is the dark room? I'd rather see the heart shape in his pubes

He already has the white baby mama and white child that he always wanted... his final transformation is almost complete.

LSA, is his beard really a lace front?

Can someone put a periodt pooh on this picture? :ROFLMAO: At him puckering his thin ass lips.

I see we starting 2021 already on the bµllsh!t LMFAO

I hollered!!!!

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom