Quantcast

Funny lesbian POC youtubers?

HOWUWANNA

SCROLL AND LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
41,058 2,261 1,521
Alleybux
I want to watch funny sketches and chitchat videos kinda like Unsolicited project, Hannah Hart or Larray but mostly those creators are all white gay ladies or gay POC males .

Any tips on funny lesbian POC youtubers?

No relationship focussed lesbian couples videos thanks

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,702 16,181 6,462
Alleybux
Hartbeat is not posting very much recently, but the older content is still hilarious and Queird is more poignant.

Last edited:

JazzHands31

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
765 2
Alleybux
I want to watch funny sketches and chitchat videos kinda like Unsolicited project, Hannah Hart or Larray but mostly those creators are all white gay ladies or gay POC males .

Any tips on funny lesbian POC youtubers?

No relationship focussed lesbian couples videos thanks

I think Shava’sha “SdotNoel” Dickerson is pretty funny and relatable. She's also a talented singer. She doesn't post a lot though.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Hartbeat is not posting very much recently, but the older content is still hilarious and Queird is more poignant.

I miss Hartbeat. I know she took a break before due to mental health. She doesn't even pop up on her friends' channels anymore. I wonder if she's gonna finish her SimLivNColor series. Or at least finish season 2...

Speaking of Hart's friends, Jade Fox is hilarious...

DreamBussy

Heaux Ho Hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
21,820 1,047 161
Alleybux
I miss Hartbeat. I know she took a break before due to mental health. She doesn't even pop up on her friends' channels anymore. I wonder if she's gonna finish her SimLivNColor series. Or at least finish season 2...

Speaking of Hart's friends, Jade Fox is hilarious...

I don’t think Hart and Jade are friends anyone. I saw on a thread Hart and her gf seemed to quit communicating with Jade and stay friends with her ex. Didn’t follow that relationship enough to know her name but it was the last Black gf before this Asian looking one. It was a toxic relationship that ended badly. The girl broke into Jade’s house and everything. She admits to multiple mental health disorders so that could be why Hart relates. Idk.

emmastoned

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,475 161 149
Alleybux

I love her! She's hilarious and her 'Lesbian Issues' video helped introduced me to the world of queer women when I was a kid

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
I love her! She's hilarious and her 'Lesbian Issues' video helped introduced me to the world of queer women when I was a kid
it's crazy. I hadn't heard that song in years, but was randomly rapping it in the car earlier. I have no idea why it popped in my head lol...

emmastoned

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,475 161 149
Alleybux
it's crazy. I hadn't heard that song in years, but was randomly rapping it in the car earlier. I have no idea why it popped in my head lol...

Funny how if she released this today it would probably get taken down or everything would be censored :unsure:

LaiaIV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,970 214 27
Alleybux
I don’t think Hart and Jade are friends anyone. I saw on a thread Hart and her gf seemed to quit communicating with Jade and stay friends with her ex. Didn’t follow that relationship enough to know her name but it was the last Black gf before this Asian looking one. It was a toxic relationship that ended badly. The girl broke into Jade’s house and everything. She admits to multiple mental health disorders so that could be why Hart relates. Idk.

Can you please link the thread about Hart and her gf? Do you remember what her ex-fiancé’s name was?

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
I like them but I think their relationship is toxic
I noticed that too. I’m actually surprised they are still together. Even in the confessions videos, it’s hilarious, but it’s not emotionally/mentally healthy to actually tell your partner things you know will hurt their feelings or humiliate them. The truth without compassion is brutality. They are brutal in those confession videos.

We know waaaay more about them and their relationship than we should. It’s very entertaining, and I use them as a way to know what NOT to do.

SkieOat

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,932 196 65
Alleybux
Funny how if she released this today it would probably get taken down or everything would be censored :unsure:
Wow I haven't watched this video in YeeeaEEAAARS. And wow it is amazing how much this would instantly get you canceled now lol.

I like these two. I don't care if ya'll disagree I think they're both cute T____T

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Whatever happened to her & is she still with that girl?
She's been working making her own animated black lesbian series. She's done some sneak peaks in the occasional livestreams and it looksShe used to do the SimLivNColor series with using Sims that was super dope, but I think there was eventually an issue of some sorts, so she decided to re-create her series from scratch (learning how to animate and such), instead of using Sims, so it could be exactly how she wants it and in her complete control and use it as her career. I believe she mostly does updates in her Patreon about her show's progress. The show is going to be called "Gemini", I think. I haven't haven't really in a long time, so I only know bits and pieces from peaking in on her occasional livestreams. This was one she did back in Aug. There are a couple of animation snippets in there...

Some years back, she made a video revealed that she has schizophrenia and that she was going through some serious struggles, so I think it was part of the reason she took a long break initially. I don't follow her much anymore but I think she's married. I can't remember where I saw it, might have been facebook, but I remember her referring to her girl as her wife. They've been together about 5 years I think. This was them 4 years ago...

StarStealing

You’re not a real feminist if males aren’t mad
Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
She's one of my favorites. She managed to troll a bunch of white rad feminists last year on April Fools too. What a gal. I remember sitting in the forums very aware she was trolling as a bunch of white posters overacted. Comedy gold.

StarStealing

Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux

I think Shava’sha “SdotNoel” Dickerson is pretty funny and relatable. She's also a talented singer. She doesn't post a lot though.

Oh wow... her voice is super calming. She is very talented :heart:

StarStealing

Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
She's been working making her own animated black lesbian series. She's done some sneak peaks in the occasional livestreams and it looksShe used to do the SimLivNColor series with using Sims that was super dope, but I think there was eventually an issue of some sorts, so she decided to re-create her series from scratch (learning how to animate and such), instead of using Sims, so it could be exactly how she wants it and in her complete control and use it as her career. I believe she mostly does updates in her Patreon about her show's progress. The show is going to be called "Gemini", I think. I haven't haven't really in a long time, so I only know bits and pieces from peaking in on her occasional livestreams. This was one she did back in Aug. There are a couple of animation snippets in there...

Some years back, she made a video revealed that she has schizophrenia and that she was going through some serious struggles, so I think it was part of the reason she took a long break initially. I don't follow her much anymore but I think she's married. I can't remember where I saw it, might have been facebook, but I remember her referring to her girl as her wife. They've been together about 5 years I think. This was them 4 years ago...

Dang I really like her. She's so charming, cute, and down to earth. Despite doing joke skits, it felt genuine. I ended up binging all her videos. Kinda bummed she won't be posting more