FUTURE $12K STRIP CLUB TAB ... BEFORE Lap Dances

PreCRETHA Cagiano
Reactions
46,129 1,954 627
Alleybux
FUTURE$12K STRIP CLUB TAB... BEFORE Lap Dances

0805-future-ace-champagne-watermarked-tmz-4.jpg
Future hosted the official Summer '16 After Party at ACES New York Thursday night ... and he got LIT in the VIP section.
Future was seen throwing around handfuls of cash, and we're told he bought 12 bottles of Ace of Spades champagne -- those are a grand each -- and spent $30k overall.
To make things even more tasty ... Pastry Chef Nerwan Khalife provided 6 dozen cupcakes for the VIP that were loaded with Hennessy and topped with pics of Future and Drake.
0805-future-cupcakes-drake-tmz-4.jpg

It was a packed house for Future, who was there for a couple hours until closing time. Young Thug also rolled through.
After-parties are the best parties.
080516-future-3770775-1080x608.jpg

tumblr_nsbcbhnckz1uw2hapo1_500.gif

BANNED
Reactions
131 5
Alleybux
Cici should wake up shouting to the high heavens thanking God she got away.

ETA: [MENTION=212660]Missus[/MENTION] Girl you're so pressed over a deadbeat scunt!!! It's sad.

Reactions
112 2
Alleybux
I know everyone has the right to spend their money however they choose, but imagine what could happen if these rappers invested the money they spent at strip clubs into helping the black community

Go Getter
Reactions
29,427 804 1,069
Alleybux
LMAO!!!! He ain't balling like that... this is just a PR stunt... all of that was probably provided gratis by the club. :laugh 512x512:

Reactions
1,573 24 8
Alleybux
I know everyone has the right to spend their money however they choose, but imagine what could happen if these rappers invested the money they spent at strip clubs into helping the black community

As if giving a stripper money isn't making a positive contribution in her life. You don't know what those girls are going through or why they need the money or what they are spending the money on. Yes there are the stereotypical strippers who spend money on bags shoes and drugs but there are also the strippers paying their way through school, using the money to put their kids in top private schools, investing in property. I actually know more strippers using their money for good than for bad. If a rapper wants to throw 30k on me for twerking (which most women do anyway) then I'm using that money to pay off student loans, pay off my car, and invest in starting my own business. Is that not helping the community?

Reactions
3,329 86 82
Alleybux

Right!
However, we both know they wouldn't dare. If it ain't about bullsh!t they could not care less. So unfortunate.

Reactions
20,140 425 172
Alleybux

Well some of these strippers need the money for school

It's not like he's burning money

Reactions
298 1
Alleybux
Doesn't this man have child support to pay??? For 4 kids I believe.
Mess

And yet the smartypants font has a problem with Ciara suing him (for a probable cause) because it will take money from his other kids and family, instead of taking issue with his grossly lavish and ridiculous wasteful spending given his various circumstances (lawsuits, lower millions net worth, 4 kids, his two bird baby mamas with expensive tastes, and his hanger-ons). I hope his kids have trust funds all set up and ready to take care of their future cost education.

I don't care how he spends his money. But if his kids aren't seeing what they're entitled to, he's earned the judgement. Jacobi and Baby Future, we know aren't so...

Reactions
270,235 5,518 2,320
Alleybux
People on sold out or near capacity tours aren't balling enough to get a strip club to throw cash at them but let an insta thot post a pic of a lobster tail dinner, a pair of Loubs and the interior of a luxury vehicle...people on here will swear they are making hundreds of thousands and ballin.

Reactions
112 2
Alleybux
As if giving a stripper money isn't making a positive contribution in her life. You don't know what those girls are going through or why they need the money or what they are spending the money on. Yes there are the stereotypical strippers who spend money on bags shoes and drugs but there are also the strippers paying their way through school, using the money to put their kids in top private schools, investing in property. I actually know more strippers using their money for good than for bad. If a rapper wants to throw 30k on me for twerking (which most women do anyway) then I'm using that money to pay off student loans, pay off my car, and invest in starting my own business. Is that not helping the community?

Lol I never said it wasn't. No where in my post did I attempt to degrade the work of a stripper. A job is a job. I'm talking about taking that 12k and distributing it to a larger more vulnerable group and doubling, if not tripling the impact of the money.

PreCRETHA Cagiano
Reactions
46,129 1,954 627
Alleybux
People on sold out or near capacity tours aren't balling enough to get a strip club to throw cash at them but let an insta thot post a pic of a lobster tail dinner, a pair of Loubs and the interior of a luxury vehicle...people on here will swear they are making hundreds of thousands and ballin.
ciara-laughing-o.gif
ciara-laughing-o.gif

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
Sounds like she has a discipline problem. Her parents should be te ones meeting wth her teachers and they can take it from there. she used to lie...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
^^^THIS. I just can't get my head around this weird "relationship." I wish someone from the industry could explain why this is happening and...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
She really about to look a whole ass mess. Her stomach all messed up now she just gone put some rocks on her body. Maybe she thinks it will even...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
I swear just letting TRAs talk and talk and show the world their whole ass and expose how irrational and insane they and their ideology are..it's...
Rose McGowan is not here for the term “birthing people”
The Black maternal morality rate IS ABOUT being BOTH BLACK AND WOMAN. The rates are only that high because they are BOTH black and a woman, they...
Broke boy summer? Chet hanks begging the gworls for money!
Wait a minute, this is the girl he was messaging?! by the slang she was using, I swore it was a bw lmaooo And so did a lot of these yt and...
I think she’s having a mental episode
Wow, this woman is really going through it. I truly feel like something is going on with her mentally and she just can't admit that... But...
Why Disney doesn’t make superstars?
The last generation of real Disney megastars was Britney, Justin and Xtina. Not even Miley comes close to the success they’ve had in their peak...
Raven Tracy is dating Ian Connor
She better just hope that man don’t expose her again tonight like he did a couple of nights ago. We know how he gets when he hurt Ian is petty...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I don't like j dunn at all but I can't bring myself to call the feds on anyone over these PPP loans. That's just way too much meddling to me:no2...
Top Bottom