G-Eazy is granted restraining order from his accused stalker

You Tried It!
Reactions
187,663 34,447 1,105
Alleybux
g-eazy-breakup

G-Eazy was granted a temporary restraining order against a woman he claims has been stalking him, but fell short in getting the court to grant the same protections to his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Benson.

"The 31-year-old musical artist said a woman named Monika Andrody has frequently appeared outside his home in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles and rang his doorbell, TMZ reported on Wednesday, citing court docs.

The rapper, whose real name is Gerald Gillum, said Andrody will ring his bell, and linger in front of his abode.
39138248-0-image-m-80_1612996081959.jpg

39138270-0-image-m-82_1612996097620.jpg

The latest: G-Eazy, 31, was granted a temporary restraining order against a woman he claims has been stalking him, but fell short in getting the court to grant the same protections to his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Benson, 31

He said that
he has contacted authorities on multiple occasions, but Andrody flees the premises before they show up.

The Oakland-born artist told the court that Andrody began appearing more frequently around the residence last November, and was spotted there as recently as January 15, the outlet reported.

G-Eazy told the court that he's dealt with anxiety over Andrody's actions, and fears she will try to escalate things in public.

The rapper initially asked the court for the same protections for Benson, 31, but the court said there wasn't enough evidence to grant her a restraining order.
39138342-0-image-a-78_1612996058828.jpg

Onstage: The rapper was snapped in Oakland onstage in 2019
39138310-9247499-image-m-95_1612999409783.jpg

G-Eazy told the court that he's dealt with anxiety over Andrody's actions, and fears she will try to escalate things in public

A source told US Weekly that
the recent breakup between the Pretty Little Liars actress and G-Eazy - who were first linked last May - came after the two 'were arguing all the time and it wasn’t good for either of them,' noting that Benson 'is the one who ended things.'

The source added:
'Ashley and G-Eazy fell hard for each other fast.

Everything moved very quickly, and they were obsessed with each other. Recently things took a hard turn for the worse.'

On social media, the rapper has removed all images of his ex, and she's unfollowed his account."

Source: G-Eazy is granted restraining order from his accused stalker in ongoing case | Daily Mail Online

Reactions
95,043 239 64
Alleybux
He's a dick but having a stalker is next level anxiety because those people are mentally unwell and they can snap and kill you at any time.

Tea and Gossip Lovers
Reactions
14,195 37 22
Alleybux
Sounds like he gave her the D and now she is stalking him.. Women only stalk men on these occasions. G-Easy you got anxiety cuz you on drugs and can't be faithful to your girlfriends and females stalking you.

Tea and Gossip Lovers
Reactions
14,195 37 22
Alleybux
This...this isn't some random. sounds like michael douglas's "stalker"

Right...He is worried the stalker will go public makes no sense. Also he is trying to get a restraining order against the stalker girl for his girlfriend, but the judge isn't buying it....That tells me enough I need to know.. G-Eazy ain't had a hit in a while so him having stalkerish fans is questionable. Something ain't adding up, he just so happens to have a stalker and now his girlfriend is breaking up with him..

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why do men these days ask you to have their baby as if they’re proposing to you?
Because most people act like marriage dont exist nowadays.Claiming I ain't ready for marriage but have 3 kids.We still talking or dating with 5...
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
no one said it would be fired on the spot. but there will be choices and they can get in line or not. I ONLY see this being successful if its an...
How do you like living in New York City as a Black person?
I think it’s the fact that the water bottle is a $1 room temp and a $2 cold. Like they’re trying to get all they could out of you. Idk I’d...
Being with a heavy set man.
1. More cushin' for the pushin' 2. I don't think men should be fat, but enjoy your bear
How am I...as a black woman...supposed to feel about the continuous shootings?
I feel sympathy for the lives lost and the families changed, but I don't divulge too deeply into the media theatrics and stories following it. For...
Summer House Season 5 Official Watch Thread - Thursday @ 9 PM on Bravo
This Hannah & Des thing is nasty & Des described Hannah like she was a 2-but whore I died when Kyle said Hannah always wanted him & went &...
NBA Youngboy & his Harem
i heard that’s what some birth control can do to you.. somebody was saying starr got big at one point and everybody thought she was pregnant but...
German colonialism
Nice start, I thought it’d be more in depth than this though, OP.
Hill Harper launches The Black Wall Street platform aimed at empowering investors of color
So to create another Black Wall Street it can't be just for black people, it has to be for "people of color"?? I re-read the article. All of Hill...
Top Bottom