Quantcast

G Herbos Babymama, Ari, Is Not Happy About Photos Of Taina's Family & Friends W/ Her Child!

Reaction score
Reactions
12,759 239 23
Alleybux
I think she's more upset about Tainas friends posting her child, which I actually understand. I dont need random strangers kissing my childs cheek and posting pictures...At the same time... Ari does alot for attention. She could have def messaged Herbo.

I agree with this.

Tainas friends are not her sons family. They probably don’t even talk or like Ari so to be taking pics with him and posting them on social media is weird and messy.

But if she has a problem she needs to hit up taina about her friends.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,420 4,998 1,496
Alleybux
Ari needs to clear up who she’s talking about bc I’m seeing on Twitter there were friends of Taina taking pics of her son. If she’s addressing them then I understand.

View attachment 2524350

View attachment 2524346

That's herbs responsibility to tell tainas friend not to b post pictures though. I would feel a way too but when yoshon was born ari constantly had him around a bunch of her homegirls on live. She's just a negative person.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,420 4,998 1,496
Alleybux
I feel like Taina spares her because she could really hurt her feelings.

The only person whose gonna get hurt in this situation are both of herbs kids. Taina is following the same pattern ari did. It was all love and perfection until herb got tired and left her. Even though they were both toxic. She's gonna get the same treatment unfortunately most women see the previous relationship swearing they will be different

nozeygirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,069 1,444 45
Alleybux
But why is it okay for Ari’s friend to twerk around Yo but it’s not okay for Taina’s friend to post him? Yo has clearly been around her friends before. Ari just needs to grow up and stop being bitter. She should be thankful that Yo is loved when he’s around Taina and Herb.

Queenofusa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,603 4,846 1,498
Alleybux
This is worse than anything posted that day. I think Ari needs to grow up. Pick up the phone and call Herb/Taina if something is bothering her. She’s probably just mad the attention isn’t on her.

Right, I’m not gonna diminish her feelings because I think the issue was random people being all over her son, however the amount of a$$ shaking they have done around that baby has always been disturbing to me.

Ayaan Sulie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,252 7,139 2,952
Alleybux
I don't know anything about these people but am I understanding correctly that her son is named Yosohn...pronounced... 'yo son'????

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,829 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
She is a weirdo. Why wouldn't she want her son to be included? And I'm pretty sure Tiana didn't post those pics herself because I follow her on IG.
Shes speaking on tainas friends social not his mfkin father and girlfriend..

Random ass people had the baby posted all over their page. Like he was the main attraction.

There's nothing weird about wanting protect your kid and control their image on social

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,829 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
lol at y'all being ray charles to the fact that she's probably referring to the randoms posting her child probably for clout. I wish she would get some restraint and not be triggered by EVERYTHING. Of course most of us can't relate because we're not famous, nor did we experience a very bad public breakup. It's also tricky with a small child. Most of you dislike this girl (some for valid reasons lol) so it won't allow you to have compassion. Ari vent to your friends and a therapist. Because these people don't care about you or your problems and will use anything to attack. I see growth in the fact that she even let the child attend lol.
Theyre not being Ray Charles. They're being Stevie wonder.... faking blind...

They know damn well this isn't about the family pics. Yosohn didn't look interested at all. And looked weirded out and uncomfortable with the cameras in his face.

One of tainas friends posted his picture of him looking annoyed and her caption was "he told me to shut up"....

What mother wouldn't have an issue with that. Get out my baby's face with that bµllsh!t. He doesn't know you.

boogie79

Bring my own fire, don't need security in the club
Reaction score
Reactions
88,522 1,691 131
Alleybux
Right, I’m not gonna diminish her feelings because I think the issue was random people being all over her son, however the amount of a$$ shaking they have done around that baby has always been disturbing to me.
right and also the history of everything.

Every time H/T are trending, it's clockwork that she's gotta post something on social media. If she felt a way, why not call either of them and tell them she wasn't comfortable with T's friends posting Yosohn and to take those posts down. That would have been too mature I guess.

Queen Vannah

Vannah da Plug
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
197,444 3,762 508
Alleybux

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
The only person whose gonna get hurt in this situation are both of herbs kids. Taina is following the same pattern ari did. It was all love and perfection until herb got tired and left her. Even though they were both toxic. She's gonna get the same treatment unfortunately most women see the previous relationship swearing they will be different

Why do you think she’ll be treated the same as Ari?

Ari is aggressive and verbally abusive.
Taina is so calm and lowkey.

He’s been with Taina longer than he’s been with Ari. He’s building a house with the woman. I hope he’s changed and they work out. It almost sounds like you hope bad things happen to them.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,420 4,998 1,496
Alleybux
Why do you think she’ll be treated the same as Ari?

Ari is aggressive and verbally abusive.
Taina is so calm and lowkey.

He’s been with Taina longer than he’s been with Ari. He’s building a house with the woman. I hope he’s changed and they work out. It almost sounds like you hope bad things happen to them.

I do agree that Ari is very toxic and she is very abusive and I'm not defending her but aside from her behavior I'm talking about his relationships. They are building a house but he's been exposed for cheating on Taina more than once, they are engaged, they are not married. She is his other baby mother and just because she has more positive qualities than ari it doesn't change him as a man. About to give birth, building a house, no word of marrige in sight. Men know when they wanna spend their lives with you. If having children were such a special experience these men wouldn't be out here creating broken home after broken home. Herb was locked up years ago when Ari was pregnant, same sh!t happened with Taina.

It's a cycle of dysfunction. Taina is no different. I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't take a man years to marry you. It doesn't matter how good a woman is. When men wanna settle down and Build a life in the right way, they will. Even if it's not in the preferred order. But once again I hope I'm wrong and I hope he does marry her soon. Nothing is cute about shaking up.

And doesn't he have an open case as well?

But I do like G herbo and I really like that he gives back to his community, also talking about the influence that young rappers have on kids when it comes to drugs and violence. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders. It just seems like he's doing the same thing with the new woman.

kaylia2280

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,500 1,445 139
Alleybux
I do agree that Ari is very toxic and she is very abusive and I'm not defending her but aside from her behavior I'm talking about his relationships. They are building a house but he's been exposed for cheating on Taina more than once, they are engaged, they are not married. She is his other baby mother and just because she has more positive qualities than ari it doesn't change him as a man. About to give birth, building a house, no word of marrige in sight. Men know when they wanna spend their lives with you. If having children were such a special experience these men wouldn't be out here creating broken home after broken home. Herb was locked up years ago when Ari was pregnant, same sh!t happened with Taina.

It's a cycle of dysfunction. Taina is no different. I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't take a man years to marry you. It doesn't matter how good a woman is. When men wanna settle down and Build a life in the right way, they will. Even if it's not in the preferred order. But once again I hope I'm wrong and I hope he does marry her soon. Nothing is cute about shaking up.

And doesn't he have an open case as well?

But I do like G herbo and I really like that he gives back to his community, also talking about the influence that young rappers have on kids when it comes to drugs and violence. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders. It just seems like he's doing the same thing with the new woman.
You said he been exposed for cheating beside what happened with Ari !! he is been exposed for cheating with who ????? don’t tell me you believe a deranged old ass lady who is been exposed for scamming people with her darkroom !!!! and you don’t know sh!t about these people what they do behind the scene so your long paragraph keep it !!! oh and herb always said he didn’t want to leave his family but ari pushed him in another woman arms

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,420 4,998 1,496
Alleybux
You said he been exposed for cheating beside what happened with Ari !! he is been exposed for cheating with who ????? don’t tell me you believe a deranged old ass lady who is been exposed for scamming people with her darkroom !!!! and you don’t know sh!t about these people what they do behind the scene so your long paragraph keep it !!! oh and herb always said he didn’t want to leave his family but ari pushed him in another woman arms

From your response I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you know them personally, if not you just contradicted yourself to say wheres the proof that he didn't cheat, so is there any proof that he indeed did?

I know what they share to social media and make a judgment based off that. So yeah, they opened up the door to outside judgement.

She's still a baby mother therefore she's no different then his last relationship lmao

kaylia2280

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,500 1,445 139
Alleybux
From your response I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you know them personally, if not you just contradicted yourself to say wheres the proof that he didn't cheat, so is there any proof that he indeed did?

I know what they share to social media and make a judgment based off that. So yeah, they opened up the door to outside judgement.

She's still a baby mother therefore she's no different then his last relationship lmao
Girl bye !!!

DarknLovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,146 792 261
Alleybux