GabeBabeTV General Discussion XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
heaven cannot wait forever
Reactions
19,133 364 26
Alleybux
New vlog titled "Officially Homeowners"

- Tuesday. Reptar and Ass Nose are walking to his car. Calling him DayYay isn't cute. The last vlog ended on Tuesday night.

- Gobbles is at the gym in their apartment complex. Trying to use that gym as much as possible because when they move she's going to have to drive to go to the gym.

- Always feels like she looks like a fool when she's in the gym.

- Ass Nose and Reptar are in the car. Everyone's sick again, the weather is to blame this time because it's been raining.

- They're getting their keys. So exciting. Super exciting. After he drops off Reptar, Ass Nose has a call to take. He would work out with Gobbles but this call is important. :disdain:

- Footage of Gobbles working out.

- Ass Nose finished playing basketball at the gym.

- Picked up Reptar.

- In the car with Snottles and Ass Nose. It's a great day today. Amazing. Wonderful. Some hand movements.

- They just had their final walk through. So exciting. The owners left them a note on a dry erase board in the laundry room and some sparkling grape juice in the fridge. The owners didn't know if they would see them before the closing. Gobbles added "obviously they'll be there" and there's a skip in the car conversation. That makes me believe the owners are still in the house.

- So awesome. So exciting. Won't he don't it! So excited that they're finally homeowners.

- They got the keys to their house. It hasn't hit them yet, Gobbles added it's not like they're going to move in right now. The sellers are nice people. Like it's, you know, and like. Amazing. This man cannot go into detail about even the most mundane things to save his life!

- Some talk about God and their last attempt to buy a house wasn't at the right time. The keys say Walmart on them and they praise God.

- He's hungry after all of the signing and key holding. Gobbles says she's been good on her eating and she needs a celebratory meal. BULL TO THE SHIT.

- Reptar is with Kelli. They didn't want to bring him because the signing took an hour and a half and he wasn't going to do well with sitting around for that long.

- Now it's time to pack. Like for real for real.

- Out to eat at Season 52. He got shrimp and grits. She got seared glazed salmon and roasted vegetables. They had two other plates with meatballs and sea scallops.

- They're looking at paint for the cabinets. She wants colored cabinets she can look at, whatever that means. The first things associates told them when they walked in the door was they're closing in 5 minutes and Gobbles didn't appreciate that. She goes on to say "I'm sorry, did I ask you?" Bitch please. She says customer service is dead.

- Now they're going to Home Depot. Ass Nose is excited about all the shit he's going to spend money on and never use again like lawn mowers, grills, weed eater, etc. Ass Nose said he never needed a lawn mower before and buying all of that stuff is exciting. Gobbles reminded him that they had a lawn in their house in Savannah but then she remembered it was a rental and the lawn lord took care of it.

- They're going to look at colored cabinets first. She wants to see colored cabinets first because it's difficult to imagine what will the best color scheme to use for the kitchen. White is out of the question.

- Here we go with another vlogger and gray.
c9pN5Zt.png

- Looking at fridges. They're looking at Samsung's Family Hub.

ChZGG2q.png

GFWPfct.png

- She's never shopped for appliances before. They don't need to replace there's just yet. She feels overwhelmed with what she wants to renovate in the house. They're not necessary but just things she wants to do.

- Shows the sparkling juice and coke the owners left in the fridge. The owners drank some of the coke. I doubt that's going to stop him from drinking it. The previous owners are still there. The inside of the fridge is all we're going to see of the house. An unfurnished house tour will happen later.

- On the couch. This is where the previous vlog ended. Her wig is sitting like a trantula behind Ass Nose. Ass Nose is annoying her. They thank everyone for congratulating them.

- The previous owner asked if they were going to stay the night. He thought about getting floor mattresses but they went home because of their colds. Packarama is going to happen. They do plan on sleeping on the floor of the new house on Wednesday.

- Reptar pops up and marches on the top of the couch to lie down. He has no pants on. They sign off and the vlog ends.

Indigent fornicating bliss.
Reactions
72,813 2,309 45
Alleybux
Exactly! And if you can't get out by closing then you negotiate a lease back and have everything signed on closing day. You don't show up at closing talking about why can't find a place to stay.

I don't understand why they feel the need to lie. They sat in that funky ass apartment for years with no shame. There is nothing wrong with renting a house. It's actually better to rent a house than an apartment when you've got a dog and a toddler that need space to run around. Idiots.

You read my mind on this! Our realtor discouraged us from entering into contracts like this where the seller essentially becomes your tenant for "X" amount of time until they move. It's unnecessary process and paperwork for nothing. When someone puts their house on the market, they have a plan in place for where they're moving to. Come hell or high water they can use proceeds from the sale to help cover living arrangements until they get their mess together. I think Gabe and Chad are full of shit from that respect.

Plus who'd feel comfortable sleeping at night knowing the new owners of your home have keys to the residence? Complete strangers. Uh, no, just no.

General Manager
Reactions
16,460 182 13
Alleybux
You all are right. There is something not right about this whole house thing. Too many red flags and side-eye worthy behavior from these two. You know, people wouldn't be willing to look in to them if they weren't such liars. They damn near lie about everything.

Oh, and the reason they keep getting sick is not because of the weather in Indiana, it's because these nasty liars won't and/or don't WASH THEIR HANDS. They let their dog lick on their food, and from the looks of it, they probably don't give their only child consistent baths, considering they always show him in a dirty shirt. No clean boy is going to be put in a dirty wife-beater all the time.

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
Watching the latest vlog..I have unfortunately realized that I have Gabe Finger Syndrome. I attribute it to breaking a finger in elementary school, it must have fucked up my other fingers. Also, I cannot stand when Chad talks about making out with Gabe. Nothing is nastier than thinking about these two swallowing each other's faces. Ugh.

General Manager
Reactions
5,080 54 8
Alleybux
Good luck to them on this new house. I hope they stick to doing ONE PROJECT AT A TIME. When you take on WAY too many projects, you end up repeating the cycle of starting and never finishing anything.

General Manager
Reactions
10,824 144 45
Alleybux
I can't believe these fools had me giving them the benefit of the doubt before. They are supposedly buying but the sellers are still in the house? No bih.

QueenSupreme
Reactions
36,074 507 179
Alleybux
I can't believe these fools had me giving them the benefit of the doubt before. They are supposedly buying but the sellers are still in the house? No bih.

I'm not sure why y'all keep insisting that the sellers are still in the house. Today's video had them inside the new house (granted they only show the inside of a empty refrigerator).

I think the house is older and probably needs work. The clues that point to this is that she wants to paint the kitchen cabinets, Chad mentioned the need to clean carpets, etc. It's not a brand new show house, so my guess is they want to clean it up a bit before presenting it on the internet.

Team Owner
Reactions
48,499 1,825 172
Alleybux
They will start projects and never finish them.

They are all talk.

I just saw a comment about Gabe and Chad on the Daily Davidson's channel ("Moms Model House Tour" Vlog), that reminded me of how much Gabe and Chad fail to stick with the things they claim are so important to them as individuals and as a family.

Rach G7 minutes ago
gabe and babe used to ride their bikes together and had an attachment for chad jr

Gabe and Chad only did that ONCE and that was ONLY for vlog content!

We'll see how the house situation shapes up.

My guess, is that things will go downhill... and fast!

Reactions
72,813 2,309 45
Alleybux
I'm not sure why y'all keep insisting that the sellers are still in the house. Today's video had them inside the new house (granted they only show the inside of a empty refrigerator).

I think the house is older and probably needs work. The clues that point to this is that she wants to paint the kitchen cabinets, Chad mentioned the need to clean carpets, etc. It's not a brand new show house, so my guess is they want to clean it up a bit before presenting it on the internet.

That's mad odd, he said they needed to clean the carpets? What is it a trap house? Lol. Jk. This is just so odd to me.

QueenSupreme
Reactions
36,074 507 179
Alleybux
That's mad odd, he said they needed to clean the carpets? What is it a trap house? Lol. Jk. This is just so odd to me.

What's odd about it?. Old houses are usually more affordable. But, Chad mentioned needing to shampoo the carpets in Monday's vlog. Given there financial situation, it seems logical that they bought an older house that needs work. This usually entails getting rid of weird or old elements from the previous owner.

We bought an older house. The night after we closed, we were in the house ripping up carpeting because the previous owner had some old nasty ORANGE shag carpeting in the bedroom and on the steps. We bought new carpeting and just had to set up installation. Those types of things are just cosmetic features and can be removed/replaced or cleaned if you like it. Same with painting. It's a nice house that just needed some love via paint, new carpets, etc.

I do hope they change those locks ASAP. That was our FIRST project after closing. You just never know how many keys to the house are floating around.

QueenSupreme
Reactions
36,074 507 179
Alleybux
I know right. Sellers usually spruce the house up to increase their chances of selling.

Lol depends on the seller. We got our house for a bargain (non short sale or foreclosure) simply because the owner couldn't afford to do any upgrades to the house. Quite honestly, the house was a hot mess on the first tour. But it worked in our favor because we got a house we wanted in a great town at a HUGE bargain.

DH and I wanted a fixer upper because we both worked in construction and wanted to fix a house in the style we wanted versus buying a new house that sort of matched the things we wanted. It's not for everyone but it's one way to get your dream house if you are willing to put some work into it.

Reactions
72,813 2,309 45
Alleybux
What's odd about it?. Old houses are usually more affordable. But, Chad mentioned needing to shampoo the carpets in Monday's vlog. Given there financial situation, it seems logical that they bought an older house that needs work. This usually entails getting rid of weird or old elements from the previous owner.

We bought an older house. The night after we closed, we were in the house ripping up carpeting because the previous owner had some old nasty ORANGE shag carpeting in the bedroom and on the steps. We bought new carpeting and just had to set up installation. Those types of things are just cosmetic features and can be removed/replaced or cleaned if you like it. Same with painting. It's a nice house that just needed some love via paint, new carpets, etc.

I do hope they change those locks ASAP. That was our FIRST project after closing. You just never know how many keys to the house are floating around.

Yeah very true! We changed our locks first day as well. The neighbor had a key he brought to us because the sellers and he were good friends and they had already moved to another state.

I really think it's odd for carpets to be needing shampooing before moving in if this wasn't a short sale or foreclosure deal. (Shrugs) Our home was a fixer upper too built in the 1930's, but it was painted, hardwoods polished, and carpets cleaned prior to closing. Maybe in my mind I'm like how could you sell a used car, and not clean it first?

QueenSupreme
Reactions
36,074 507 179
Alleybux
Yeah very true! We changed our locks first day as well. The neighbor had a key he brought to us because the sellers and he were good friends and they had already moved to another state.

I really think it's odd for carpets to be needing shampooing before moving in if this wasn't a short sale or foreclosure deal. (Shrugs) Our home was a fixer upper too built in the 1930's, but it was painted, hardwoods polished, and carpets cleaned prior to closing. Maybe in my mind I'm like how could you sell a used car, and not clean it first?

Well, that's because I think most people want to buy move in ready homes. However, in most housing markets, you can save money on NON move in ready homes simply because you buy knowing up front you want to put work into the house.

I should point out, I live in an area where new homes are rare and extremely expensive. You could get an older house in the $200-300K range depending on the town, but new is more likely $750K and up. So it's not unusual to buy a house knowing you want to replace carpeting (even if it's "clean") and paint ahead of time to personalize your new home or to suit your desired design. I would say maybe Gabe wanted to shampoo the carpet for piece of mind but we all know that's not true.

My house was built in the 1920s. We put in a brand new kitchen, tore out walls and replaced the roof. Plus countless other small projects because the previous owner was an idiot. It was worth it for the amount of money we saved up front though.

General Manager
Reactions
35,928 846 51
Alleybux
We had our carpets professionally cleaned before we moved in because we weren't going to just trust that the previous owners did that. The carpet didn't look bad so we didn't want to replace it, but we did want to be sure it was clean. I don't think it's weird at all.

I think it's weird to not show a before and after though, but maybe they plan to combine it all in one video. That would get them a lot of views and we all know how desperate they are for views.

MVP
Reactions
3,794 33 13
Alleybux
As much as these 2 deserve to be dragged, it would be great if they did indeed buy a fixer upper!! That would be very smart! Lots of older homes in the best areas are the best investment. If they did for the love of God, complete each project!! The place could look stunning!!

Con

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
They know damn well they need to go ahead and get rid of that carpet and put in hardwood flooring. They're dirty as hell and the carpet they're shampooing, instead of replacing, is going to look like shit in 6 months.

Why are they rushing to pack and move? When is the lease up on the trap apt.? I don't remember when they moved in. They should take 30-45 days and do some repairs, if needed. Why paint the cabinets once you're already in the house when you could do it before? Especially if you're not under the gun to get out of the apartment you're in.

Team Owner
Reactions
20,919 283 24
Alleybux

Uh no. Carpets hold filth regardless of what anyone says and everyone's version of CLEAN is not really clean. We bought from a Caribbean couple and that house was spotless but I still cleaned before we moved in.

Reactions
4,829 75 8
Alleybux
Found a video of Chad rapping. He even talks about making out.

[video=youtube;Uk4Nu_5vSR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4Nu_5vSR0[/video]

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
139,622 3,385 812
Alleybux
Found a video of Chad rapping. He even talks about making out.

[video=youtube;Uk4Nu_5vSR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4Nu_5vSR0[/video]

I should groan yo ass for this!!!!

Why did that dude have snot coming out of his nose though?!?! And the guns...omg lemme exit out this thread lol. I'm weak

Tmw

Starter
Reactions
83 26
Alleybux
[MENTION=199574]edeniandance[/MENTION] Your recaps make me ugly-laugh. I wish I could rep you more, you are doing the Lord's work!

General Manager
Reactions
1,520 12 4
Alleybux
I never heard such a thing, these people are still in the house?

WTF kind of white nonsense is this?

It can happen. That happened to my ex's mother when she and her husband bought their house. They had to delay their move in date because of issues with the pervious owner. I'm glad they moved out when they did. If they had taken any longer my ex's mom would've hopped on over to that house and they would've caught her her hands :dead:

General Manager
Reactions
1,520 12 4
Alleybux
Watching the latest vlog..I have unfortunately realized that I have Gabe Finger Syndrome. I attribute it to breaking a finger in elementary school, it must have fucked up my other fingers. Also, I cannot stand when Chad talks about making out with Gabe. Nothing is nastier than thinking about these two swallowing each other's faces. Ugh.

:sidefrown: All 10 of them though? Like Tiarra Monet Gabe just wasn't blessed with pretty hands or feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
This is why they’re all rushing down south. I can’t believe I’m saying this but my rent in Atlanta is more than 1500 (1 bedroom). Of course my...
RHOA Why Would Bravo Sabotage RHOA?
Oh they are definitely trying to sabotage RHOA by bringing in LightSkinKeisha they wouldn't even do that to Potomac. They want to make Atlanta...
Dennis’s new boo Sharika an old LSA favorite
Does he even acknowledge their alleged child? The media internet only mentions the one with his wife. I wonder if she got her green card yet and...
UPDATE Passengers help subdue unruly passenger on Delta flight from L.A. to Atlanta
this is a reminder to stay vigilent at all times. All these crazy incidents on AND off planes presents a great opportunity to focus on mental...
Biden administration replaces VOICE, created by Trump for the reporting of crimes by immigrants
Why are illegals so protected in the west ? I don't understand. I just saw something about how immigrants are ruining and causing a lot of crimes...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
Wtf?? She deserves prison time u don't do that to a baby. Why did she not give a neighbor her kids instead of hurting them? She's aware of what...
Monkey Green Bean casserole in the Kitchen
Monkey Green Bean casserole in the Kitchen Sounds like prison food from the deepest, darkest, hottest, flea-bitten penitentiary in the jungle.
Top Bottom