GabeBabeTV General Discussion XXV

Reactions
16,855 488 12
Alleybux
I saw the part of the podcast where Chad started talking about his war days. Dude was glitching big time. His ptsd kicked in real quick. All Gabe did, was nod and say “mmhmm”, “yeah”. Then tried to debate him on what year it was. Clearly, her husband was going through something. She didn’t seem to pick up on it.

LSA’s Resident Pettyologist
Reactions
11,447 162 12
Alleybux
Cchad’s sorry ass can’t even respond to his customer’s or maintain that weak ass Instagram page for his so-called business.

One lady left a comment under the photo of the gray planner asking if there would be any additional posts of the layout, which is a fair question. That was made roughly 2 weeks ago — no response.

Another lady left a comment stating that she was lost on how to use her planner (must be slow)... but then again, why wouldn’t they include some type of instructions or guide on how to utilize these blank planners if they weren’t planning on posting additional content to their website or Instagram? Lol!!!!! They are so ridiculous.

Reactions
59,049 909 335
Alleybux
Cchad’s sorry ass can’t even respond to his customer’s or maintain that weak ass Instagram page for his so-called business.

One lady left a comment under the photo of the gray planner asking if there would be any additional posts of the layout, which is a fair question. That was made roughly 2 weeks ago — no response.

Another lady left a comment stating that she was lost on how to use her planner (must be slow)... but then again, why wouldn’t they include some type of instructions or guide on how to utilize these blank planners if they weren’t planning on posting additional content to their website or Instagram? Lol!!!!! They are so ridiculous.
Damn fools that's what they get

Reactions
108,037 2,228 95
Alleybux
I'm telling ya'll Reagan is THAT KID who will slap the Momma in public (they let her get away with too much.... it's all so funny and so cute).

Gabe gonna have that moment one day... it's coming... Regan got it in her and she is ready to leash it upon Gabe.

At her age she has no respect and it's because they don't make her show respect (they just let her do whatever).

Reactions
16,855 488 12
Alleybux
I'm telling ya'll Reagan is THAT KID who will slap the Momma in public (they let her get away with too much.... it's all so funny and so cute).

Gabe gonna have that moment one day... it's coming... Regan got it in her and she is ready to leash it upon Gabe.

At her age she has no respect and it's because they don't make her show respect (they just let her do whatever).

Gabe tried to show her how to put on her shoes. Reagan threw a tantrum, and punched the floor with her fist. She throws tantrums at almost everything.

Every time Gabe asks her anything she yells, “No!”. She getting more and more aggressive and disrespectful. One can only imagine what’s being edited out.

Reactions
59,049 909 335
Alleybux
Twinning! Both are facially challenged, lol
1618441842074.gif

Reactions
2,192 358 19
Alleybux
Screenshot_20210414-183731_YouTube.jpg
missy been eating. Started with the chick fil a as an infant then getting two blowpops at a time and her own pizza. not to mention no playset before now and waking up to an ipad

Reactions
108,037 2,228 95
Alleybux
Gabe tried to show her how to put on her shoes. Reagan threw a tantrum, and punched the floor with her fist. She throws tantrums at almost everything.

Every time Gabe asks her anything she yells, “No!”. She getting more and more aggressive and disrespectful. One can only imagine what’s being edited out.

That is what made me make that comment.

She needs discipline like YESTERDAY.

Reactions
108,037 2,228 95
Alleybux
View attachment 2474669 missy been eating. Started with the chick fil a as an infant then getting two blowpops at a time and her own pizza. not to mention no playset before now and waking up to an ipad
Watch Chad try to respond to this comment (and will say something along the lines of... "We got this".

Oh it will be a smart mouth comment for sure.

Reactions
1,896 4
Alleybux
Damn I try to avoid Chad at all cost and I don't watch their Podcast but I have to see what everyone is talking about. I hate it when he start picking his skin with those nasty ass tattoos. Lord that photo of Reagan. She definitely look like Chad side of the family. Smh!

Reactions
4,529 10
Alleybux
She made this face and I couldn't help but laugh lol.

Right?! That’s exactly what the sheep, I mean, ‘loyal peeps,’ get for purchasing that thoughtless bs. It seems that all Goon and Boob did was devoted 2.5 seconds to that endeavor and as soon as they sold enough units, they packed up shop and stopped caring.
Quick money schemes

Reactions
4,529 10
Alleybux

No structure, no boundaries, no discipline. She is the result of all of that and she gets frustrated, rightfully so. They don't see the importance of correcting the issue, because that would force Gabe to have to step up. I have two daughter, they mirror me! Reagan is only a mirror of Gabe.

Reactions
53,567 436 181
Alleybux
No structure, no boundaries, no discipline. She is the result of all of that and she gets frustrated, rightfully so. They don't see the importance of correcting the issue, because that would force Gabe to have to step up. I have two daughter, they mirror me! Reagan is only a mirror of Gabe.

And of CovidChad's over-indulgence.

It's not enough that they discipline but also teach, sit down and explain as to why you do this and that and not that. But of course, that takes time and effort on these ain't sith parents so forget it. It also entails parents modeling, being good examples of how one should act. They did the bare minimum with Ceej but got lucky.

They stay uncouth animals so that's what their children will end up like. Guaranfkntea - Rayyay will be having some fist-fights sooner rather than later with that attitude.

LSA’s Resident Pettyologist
Reactions
11,447 162 12
Alleybux
Gabe thinks she’s doing better than Kelli and Shanna, because she’s still married to her bum.

Chad is a kept man that does nothing with zero skills. There’s nothing nothing wrong with a man that a SAD(stay at home dad), except manipulate her with the same dried up compliments.

This is why Gabe is in therapy to vent about him but she can’t give up on him because he feeds her ego and pseudo acting dreams.

Every job he’s lost it. Even at church!!! Who messes up a church job?!!! Every little thing around the house he’s subbed it out. The man can’t even make ground Turkey look appealing or moist for tacos.

Chad making coffee from expensive machines that he’s hoping someone to sell sponsors that he’s a coffee expert.

He can’t tell his fans when the next shipment for his planners will be available because the shipment from China is unpredictable. They tell you one month and you wait 3 months.

Maybe someone will put in commercial with a mule/another A** carrying an a** on the side of a mountain searching for the perfect coffe bean.
I just screamed laughing!

“Beacon of Light”
Reactions
170,699 3,366 440
Alleybux
Gabe and her mama must be getting PAID to be Vaseline’s mascot...Lol.

I do *sideeye* Vaseline for choosing two brown skin Black women to promote their products though.

As if Black people are the only ones who can be ashy.
5CEDABD9-0D25-4733-9B7A-6BF270D6A4FC.jpeg

Reactions
287 7 6
Alleybux
Something is definitely going on with chad. One of their blogs from a few months ago popped up on my feed and he looks so different. He look stressed and tired and he don’t work so I know his ass ain’t really that tired. Also they have very poor diets for gabby to be selling diet plans n what not

Reactions
2,067 95 1
Alleybux
Welp we guessed it, that “dream vacation” is going on the BOA card. One more ad for Bank of America.

How many of these she gotta do, we up to four now???

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Kant (kate) Middleton unpopular opinions thread....
I mean I think that cosplaying as Diana is still one of the most creepy and subsequently less endearing things that she has ever done. That always...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
Take your own advice :disdain I do. That’s why I don’t make threads crying about what anonymous people on Twitter post.
Strongmommy Chrissy
Speaking of dogs, where is Icey? probably sold him for gas money.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Duchess Kelly Love and J Wilson are slut shaming Clydiva. DKL is sucking and swallow a whole white man. J Wilson an alleged passa was caught...
Struggling with 2 jobs and college..
Did you obtain any marketable skills from you AA in Art or the time you’ve been studying graphic design? I’ve worked with people who have done...
  • Poll
Fonts have you started going back to salons and barbershops?
Nope because there’s so many rules and regulations in my city right now that most of the salons are closed. Haven’t got my hair done since the end...
Is anyone else choosing not to tell their mother 'happy mother's day'
I’m not telling my mother...unfortunately I had to let her go because she was just too toxic and manipulative.
Top Bottom