GabeBabeTV General Discussion XXV

Reactions
8,560 196 4
Alleybux
The sad part, is that everything you said is true. And Gabe knows it, she
could not get him to get the vlogs out on time, so they got some one to
do that, he could not be bothered to unpack from the fire, hang rods in the room or clean the wall regan drew on. All they know how to do is buy “all the things from Amazon” and sit back and breathe. Take away
gabes ability to spend and she will be a miserable bitch.
her sheets were on back order so she ordered those and more, her chandelier she ordered two. Now, the nerve of these bitches trying to say that the people who cleaned up after the fire took chads penny bank.
she said she is going to have to go over the itemized list to see where it is, while her husband plays with his coffee machine.
he also said that his wife was in a bad mood so its his job to keep her out of it, side note be consistent, get a job.

Reactions
5,936 138 79
Alleybux
Gabe's attitude problem or general bad mood was there long before Chad. She will never be happy. She probably resents him for all the work she does and he barely lefts a finger. His job is calming her down and filling her head with lies long enough for him to buy more junk and do nothing.

Reactions
8,798 425 81
Alleybux
He also said that his wife was in a bad mood so its his job to keep her out of it, side note be consistent, get a job.
Doesn't Gabe know by now that things upon things doesn't buy you happiness? Just thousands of dollars wasted when it should be invested in their children's future

JEEEEEEED!
Reactions
1,268 25 5
Alleybux
Gabe and her mama must be getting PAID to be Vaseline’s mascot...Lol.

I do *sideeye* Vaseline for choosing two brown skin Black women to promote their products though.

As if Black people are the only ones who can be ashy. View attachment 2475495
I saw their commercial on tv last night, but recognized Ms. Ronella before Gabe. I remember thinking, "That lady looks so familiar...that's Grandmommy!" I couldn't think of her name at first and that was the first thing that popped in my mind. :LOL:

Reactions
492 20 39
Alleybux
I side eye people who say they don't argue. You do not have to go at each others throats, but sometimes a person doesn't hear you unless you buck up on them. They said they have disagreements but don't argue. I feel as though somebody is either unhappy or hiding something and aren't being honest.
Didn’t Gabe recently post something about how she was shocked that he gave her a lower rating than expected on how good of a wife/mother she is? He clearly is hiding things, and I believe she is too. Definitely just avoiding topics to keep the peace. I get it. My last relationship was like that where it was easier to avoid hot topics (our biggest ones being the current racial climate and politics in America—he was a white man ). Outside of the hot button issues, we were happy and madly in love. But I came to realize, “why should I have to avoid topics that are important to me just to avoid arguing and ruining a good time?” It makes no sense and led me to the conclusion that we weren’t as compatible as we’d like to believe. Cause I’ll be damned if I married him and spent the rest of my life tiptoeing around any topics or feelings! You will eventually lose yourself and become resentful.

Reactions
2,067 95 1
Alleybux
She has nice hair! It’s her laziness and living with a colonizer that’s makes her want to cover her hair.
Natural hair isn’t for everyone, spouses included.
0E767A4C-9B28-44FE-8EFE-651664B4DAFB.jpeg

Reactions
287 7 6
Alleybux
They need to comb that child’s hair. Idc if your hair is kinky or bone straight in between whatever, they need to do better. The child is always drooling with food and candy all over her mouth. I get it kids are messy, that’s a fact. BUT if your on camera for the world to see they need to do better. What happened to all the cute clips and headband and bows. Like cmon style her hair Gabby. That would create a nice bonding experience that y’all clearly need

Reactions
2,067 95 1
Alleybux
Why did she go off on that woman? How are you gonna drop this tea, and not give more details? LOL.. I’m over here like..

View attachment 2482856

Around 54 minutes of the live podcast they address their parenting with Raegan. Gabe says she hasn’t seen the comments....... really?? They address this for about 10 minutes.
At 1:03 someone mentions Raegans behavior is seen very frequently “when will it end.” Gabe replied “I’m guessing it will end when she is not 3.”

Basically, they don’t want to hear criticism about their parenting. They should cut her behavior out the Vlog then or Show it full circle; behavior and discipline, my guess is they aren’t disciplining her. Not everyone is saying beat her (Gabe the black community arent the only people who spank) but there are was to address the behavior.

Reagan eating the candy was wild. When she eat it off the table and come up looking like a crackhead :ROFLMAO: They went live late and she was killin that candy.

Reactions
5,382 224 3
Alleybux
I watched part of that live where she was talking about Reagan, it sounded like Gabe resented the way Ronnella raised her. And she so dumb, you don’t have to spank a child to get them to behave, but you have to set boundaries.

Reactions
5,786 278 5
Alleybux
I watched part of that live where she was talking about Reagan, it sounded like Gabe resented the way Ronnella raised her. And she so dumb, you don’t have to spank a child to get them to behave, but you have to set boundaries.
Yes and she mentioned at least twice her mother doesn’t agree with her and she doesn’t agree with her mother. I also didn’t like how she said black ppl have an issue with ppl not spanking their children. Definitely a blanketed statement.

Reactions
119 7
Alleybux
I wouldn’t close my eyes to sleep next to anyone with war planes tattooed on their arm and fingernails chewed down to the quick . He needs a wellness check
By the VA ASAP ‼️ Something is going on mentally with him.

Attachments

• 806699A8-264B-45F5-B7C5-1F053FD7BACA.jpeg
    806699A8-264B-45F5-B7C5-1F053FD7BACA.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reactions
119 7
Alleybux
Yes and she mentioned at least twice her mother doesn’t agree with her and she doesn’t agree with her mother. I also didn’t like how she said black ppl have an issue with ppl not spanking their children. Definitely a blanketed statement.
So we know know Ronnella has been telling her to bat Big Mac in the mouth and why when she goes over to her home to pick her up, she walking like an usher at church with her hands cupped.

Last edited:
Reactions
4,529 10
Alleybux
They need to comb that child’s hair. Idc if your hair is kinky or bone straight in between whatever, they need to do better. The child is always drooling with food and candy all over her mouth. I get it kids are messy, that’s a fact. BUT if your on camera for the world to see they need to do better. What happened to all the cute clips and headband and bows. Like cmon style her hair Gabby. That would create a nice bonding experience that y’all clearly need
You're right, doing Reagans hair could be a bonding moment for them. Being consistent with doing her hair will help tremendously. I have two daughters and I understand the importance of creating a routine for their hair. We put on a tv show or movie of their choice and have hair time, they love it. You'd think because her grandmother was and still is a beautician, she'd understand and appreciate the value of bonding over doing hair.

Reactions
16,855 488 12
Alleybux
You're right, doing Reagans hair could be a bonding moment for them. Being consistent with doing her hair will help tremendously. I have two daughters and I understand the importance of creating a routine for their hair. We put on a tv show or movie of their choice and have hair time, they love it. You'd think because her grandmother was and still is a beautician, she'd understand and appreciate the value of bonding over doing hair.
I remember when all Gabe would talk about was, having a girl so she could do her hair. It’s ironic that she finally has the daughter she dreamed about, and she barely does the things she’s dreamed of doing.

Reactions
5,786 278 5
Alleybux
Yep ! Reagan screams when Gabe attempts to do her hair and only allows Chad to do is what they’ve been saying.

Reactions
59,049 909 335
Alleybux
Yep ! Reagan screams when Gabe attempts to do her hair and only allows Chad to do is what they’ve been saying.
That’s where a pop comes in...she doesn’t have to beat her what she doesn’t understand is that no discipline is as bad as severe discipline...they are both abuse

Last edited:
Reactions
119 7
Alleybux
I don’t under how folks can sit and watch their podcasts. I just finished trying to watch one in it’s entirety but I couldn’t. Chad can’t make a full sentence to save his life. It’s like ..I’m yeah, you know, yea ,so I’m, you know, I went to Starbucks and when I go there, you know, so it was like, I’m yeah you know,
Let Bro, finish a sentence, JEEEE-SUS‼️‼️

Reactions
2,173 34 1
Alleybux
Raegan is rude and disrespectful and there is no form of discipline going on in that house. She doesn’t have to spank but obviously whatever they‘re doing is not working. If they are okay with displaying their child in that manner for the world to see then more power to them but I hope they realize that it doesn’t matter the race a rude child is a rude child. No one is going to tolerate that behavior outside of the household. Those are the types of kids that no other parents wants at their home or around their kids and Raegan will be the type of kid to embarrass the hell out of them when they’re in public. For their sake they better get in under control before someone else does. Y’all see how behaved she is at Ronella’s house. Gabe and them better realize children are not their friends and they have a responsibility to raise them to be civil, respectful human beings in this world.

Reactions
16,855 488 12
Alleybux
She’s on Instagram Stories today, posting about spanking. I think it’s getting to Gabe because she’s insecure about her parental skills. In a past podcast, she mentioned that she felt like a failure as a mother. Ro has also stated she doesn’t agree with how she raises her children. Now the peeps are sounding off about the subject. Not just one or two, but many have something to say.

I think in her heart she knows she needs to do better. But her ego won’t allow others to be right. So she stands her ground, just to prove a point. Nobody expects for them to be perfect parents. They’re the ones who want to drive home this “perfect” family image. Nobody is pushing for them to spank their kids. I think they’re blowing the whole thing out of proportion, because their egos are hurt. Because deep in their hearts they know there’s some truth to it.

Reactions
8,798 425 81
Alleybux
Anyone watching the new TD Jakes movie series on Lifetime? There are two characters in the Envy movie named Gabrielle Flores and Regan and I was like "whoa" haha

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What are the top 10 countries and cities you would like to visit?
1. Brazil 2. Japan 3. Portugal 4. Los Angeles 5. Montreal 6. Vancouver 7. Madrid 8. Houston 9. Antigua 10. Rio de Janeiro
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
Happy Mother’s Day to all you beautiful moms :heart:!
  • Poll
Is it hypocritical to expect black men to build for us but also refuse to help them build for us?
Why does a MAN need help from a woman with any of these things? A man can create his own career and build his own credit and wealth, and start...
Why do you think you didn't get Covid-19?
No. It means you can only control what you do. My husband always wears a mask, but if others don’t wear them, there’s always a risk you can get...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
Really need to stop giving 9 or 10 anonymous weirdos on Twitter attention Take your own advice :disdain
JaVlogs
Yall seen cleveland looking at cowboy hats next to them confederate flag magnets? If that ain't a sign to get out I dont what is. Cleveland act...
Xscape verzuz swv live now
I I agree...I like both but SWV has stronger voices and they all can sing unlike Xscape. I liked the way they had a couple of moves too. They...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
“weeks later and you still don’t give a fuck about this dead child?” - you. that was my response. This still doesn't make sense. Listen if your...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Po’ Clydiva. The trolls are going crazy and “Wreckless Wrench Treecey” is nowhere to be found. Someone said they’ve flagged Passa and Cly told ppl...
Top Bottom