GabeBabeTV General Discussion XXV

Starter
Reactions
2,168 128 1
Alleybux
Reagan is a very smart 3 yr old. Everything is about consistency and they lack that trait. No matter how they discipline their child it’s their business but it has to be consistent. If you do time out, do it. Loss of privileges, do it.
I bet Gabe does one thing and Chad does something else or Raegan talks her way out of it. She’s already able to manipulate her parents at 3. As they said “a new three.”

When it comes to Reagan’s her hair.... consistency. Gabe do her hair daily and let little one cry it out. If she’s not hurting her she should continue. Reagan lets everyone do her hair but Gabe. Nana did her hair on the Vlog and Reagan didn’t make a peep.

They know they are having difficulty with her and don’t want to admit it. Now everyone is saying something because what they thought was cute enough to leave in a vlog is bitting them in the butt!

LSA’s Resident Pettyologist
Reactions
11,512 162 12
Alleybux
Reagan is a very smart 3 yr old. Everything is about consistency and they lack that trait. No matter how they discipline their child it’s their business but it has to be consistent. If you do time out, do it. Loss of privileges, do it.
I bet Gabe does one thing and Chad does something else or Raegan talks her way out of it. She’s already able to manipulate her parents at 3. As they said “a new three.”

When it comes to Reagan’s her hair.... consistency. Gabe do her hair daily and let little one cry it out. If she’s not hurting her she should continue. Reagan lets everyone do her hair but Gabe. Nana did her hair on the Vlog and Reagan didn’t make a peep.

They know they are having difficulty with her and don’t want to admit it. Now everyone is saying something because what they thought was cute enough to leave in a vlog is bitting them in the butt!
You’re absolutely right. Consistency is the key here and, as you’ve also stated, it does not have to be punishment in the form of physical reprimands. Reagan is hardheaded and strong-willed... just like her mother. I can see and hear Gabe reprimanding the kids verbally in the vlogs and on the podcast sporadically.

For some reason, I feel like it’s Cchad who I doubt provides the consistency because he is a punk. Gabe has spoken about this before about him being too lenient with the kids. I believe she may have slightly given in due to him not assisting in the parenting department. He’s pathetic in all arenas...

- Doesn’t work...
- Doesn’t help around the house...
- Doesn’t help consistent parenting...

All he seems to do successfully is order new coffee makers, pick his tattoos, blink repeatedly, provide empty compliments, fake having injuries to get out of marathons, and ask for sex.

Starter
Reactions
4,566 10
Alleybux
I don’t under how folks can sit and watch their podcasts. I just finished trying to watch one in it’s entirety but I couldn’t. Chad can’t make a full sentence to save his life. It’s like ..I’m yeah, you know, yea ,so I’m, you know, I went to Starbucks and when I go there, you know, so it was like, I’m yeah you know,
Let Bro, finish a sentence, JEEEE-SUS‼️‼️
When you don't do anything, you don't have anything to talk about. He doesn't use any of his skills, he can't even articulate himself.

Team Owner
Reactions
53,889 440 181
Alleybux
Rayyay needs an entire overhaul period. Who and what she is, that's indicative of Goobs and CovidChad's lack of parenting skills or even *wanting* to do better. It's really not that hard especially when there are a plethora of parenting resources. Heck, they can even go to YT and social media.

Bottom line is they are dumb and lazy so voila, Rayyay. I'm actually enjoying how mischievous and uncouth that girl is in her short time. She's most definitely a firecracker; if they think she's difficult to manage, control now? Lmaooooooooo good luck, dummies.

Also, CovidChad can STFU regarding any type of side effect from the vaccine. Fact: he is a sickly, pis-poor diet, and no exercise person. Of course someone with a low immune, low sustenance is going to get some type of side effect. Shoot, he should just be grateful he got the vaccine.

Starter
Reactions
1,251 16
Alleybux
I don’t under how folks can sit and watch their podcasts. I just finished trying to watch one in it’s entirety but I couldn’t. Chad can’t make a full sentence to save his life. It’s like ..I’m yeah, you know, yea ,so I’m, you know, I went to Starbucks and when I go there, you know, so it was like, I’m yeah you know,
Let Bro, finish a sentence, JEEEE-SUS‼️‼️
It's crazy watching the traumatic experiences podcast and his whole shift in aura. I didn't know his speech could get any worse but his constant 'you know' phrase made it hard to listen to.

General Manager
Reactions
9,033 468 99
Alleybux
Anyone watching the new TD Jakes movie series on Lifetime? There are two characters in the Envy movie named Gabrielle Flores and Regan and I was like "whoa" haha now the fame is really going to go to her head

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
12,523 560 90
Alleybux
You’re absolutely right. Consistency is the key here and, as you’ve also stated, it does not have to be punishment in the form of physical reprimands. Reagan is hardheaded and strong-willed... just like her mother. I can see and hear Gabe reprimanding the kids verbally in the vlogs and on the podcast sporadically.

For some reason, I feel like it’s Cchad who I doubt provides the consistency because he is a punk. Gabe has spoken about this before about him being too lenient with the kids. I believe she may have slightly given in due to him not assisting in the parenting department. He’s pathetic in all arenas...

- Doesn’t work...
- Doesn’t help around the house...
- Doesn’t help consistent parenting...

All he seems to do successfully is order new coffee makers, pick his tattoos, blink repeatedly, provide empty compliments, fake having injuries to get out of marathons, and ask for sex.
I’ve noticed a lot of these religious women have so much hope in their partners. It’s like they’d rather let them contribute nothing to the household than get a divorce. They’d rather be miserable while married, and receive ten minutes of happiness just because they don’t want to be judged. They don’t realize it ages them a lot. It’s always minorities too, white people divorce like it’s nothing.

Team Owner
Reactions
53,889 440 181
Alleybux
I’ve noticed a lot of these religious women have so much hope in their partners. It’s like they’d rather let them contribute nothing to the household than get a divorce. They’d rather be miserable while married, and receive ten minutes of happiness just because they don’t want to be judged. They don’t realize it ages them a lot. It’s always minorities too, white people divorce like it’s nothing.

Goobs really didn't have a "father figure" and probably had concerns that her man was going to up and leave the way Leopardnella's did. Because it takes someone with low ass self esteem and values, pride in themselves to allow someone trifling and lazy like CovidChad into your life. Like, she just saw white and it was right.

The man was BROKE AF!!! On the surface, it looked good but deep down? Then again, it's not as if Goobs was of good quality, substance herself. She's just as trifling but in other ways.

Their "no divorce" clause is simultaneously idiotic and hilarious. She didn't have that quiet voice saying if CovidChad was trifling with his exes - he wouldn't be with her? Or, did he really hide ALL his filth (cheating, prostitutes) including his financial instability? I get having lust and/or being young, dumb and in love but at the very least be self-sufficient and independent. Goobs didn't get that far without him soooo they belong together.

Also, Goobs has no semblance of faith unless it has to do with her ego-driven self. She doesn't even treat her elders properly, even G knows how trifling her big sis it. So there's no way, no how Goobs is "religious" unless she's on stage, with her wonky eyes singing her heart out.

Starter
Reactions
4,566 10
Alleybux
Gabe has already said that she's the disciplinarian parent and Chad is the push over pretty much. I feel that it is unfair for Chad to leave the discipline up to Gabe. I wouldn't take my father serious neither if all he did was smile in my face and told me how cute I was. It's ok to admit that as a parent you could use improvement, they don't want to admit that. Reagan requires structure and boundaries. As uncute as it is, it's not her fault. Gabe prayed and paid for that little girl and now look.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux
I could tell in the video that Ronella is over Reagan and her behavior (and frankly so was Nana... she takes over and it's annoying and they need to let her know everything is not about her nor for her).

General Manager
Reactions
9,544 77 28
Alleybux
It is a priceless moment to be able to celebrate and capture moments for Nana’s 80th birthday. Nana has earned that birthday money as well as her Christmas bonus.

Chad is useless. Gabe was vlogging the least he could have done was asked Reagan to sit down in her chair. Why couldn’t he move the gifts and repack them as Nana was opening the gifts. Chad couldn’t or didn’t help with the bags or Gracie when they were walking out.

I noticed Nana gave the recognition of her gift to Gabe without mentioning Chad. Nana knows that he’s a useless man that’s living off the efforts of her granddaughter. Chad got the church hug and pat, part two.

I agree, Gabe isn’t consistent with her discipline with her children. The first scene you hear Reagan screaming in the car. There was no redirection/discipline from G or C. The next scene, they’re in the restaurant, and Reagan started the screaming, then Gabe disciplines her. Just like she did at the hotel. At home they laugh and encourage her screaming. Nana couldn’t even open her gifts without Reagan. It’s ok for her to learn early to be happy/ celebrate other people. Discipline is taught at home.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux
It is a priceless moment to be able to celebrate and capture moments for Nana’s 80th birthday. Nana has earned that birthday money as well as her Christmas bonus.

Chad is useless. Gabe was vlogging the least he could have done was asked Reagan to sit down in her chair. Why couldn’t he move the gifts and repack them as Nana was opening the gifts. Chad couldn’t or didn’t help with the bags or Gracie when they were walking out.

I noticed Nana gave the recognition of her gift to Gabe without mentioning Chad. Nana knows that he’s a useless man that’s living off the efforts of her granddaughter. Chad got the church hug and pat, part two.

I agree, Gabe isn’t consistent with her discipline with her children. The first scene you hear Reagan screaming in the car. There was no redirection/discipline from G or C. The next scene, they’re in the restaurant, and Reagan started the screaming, then Gabe disciplines her. Just like she did at the hotel. At home they laugh and encourage her screaming. Nana couldn’t even open her gifts without Reagan. It’s ok for her to learn early to be happy/ celebrate other people. Discipline is taught at home.
Yes ma'm... ALL OF THIS RIGHT HERE.

Every last bit of this.

Starter
Reactions
2,168 128 1
Alleybux
I love Nana! She is your perfect old fashion grandma. I have a land line too, Nana :ROFLMAO: I love she has a phone in the basement just in case, Lol. My grandma don’t miss any calls either. I loved that Nana answered the phone before leaving the house.
She so humble and sweet. Is her husband still alive? I know he was in a nursing home years ago.

Reagan is that kid that makes you yell out “Who’s kid is this?” at a party. I’m annoyed and she wasn’t even in my face.

Nana was tying to tell her to sit down and Gabe said “She’s ok Nana.” Gabe nor Chad tried to reel her in but everything she was doing was cute. They should have left her in the high chair. They are going to be in a world of hurt when they try to rectify her behavior years down the road.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux
I love Nana! She is your perfect old fashion grandma. I have a land line too, Nana :ROFLMAO: I love she has a phone in the basement just in case, Lol. My grandma don’t miss any calls either. I loved that Nana answered the phone before leaving the house.
She so humble and sweet. Is her husband still alive? I know he was in a nursing home years ago.

Reagan is that kid that makes you yell out “Who’s kid is this?” at a party. I’m annoyed and she wasn’t even in my face.

Nana was tying to tell her to sit down and Gabe said “She’s ok Nana.” Gabe nor Chad tried to reel her in but everything she was doing was cute. They should have left her in the high chair. They are going to be in a world of hurt when they try to rectify her behavior years down the road.
Nana is a Sweetheart (but, her husband passed away ... not sure when but, I think it's been some years now).

She is such a sweet person that I think Gabe takes her for granted sometimes (like she really don't understand or appreciate the wisdom that comes from Nana).

The mere fact that Nana wanted Reagan to sit down should have been enough for Gabe to make Reagan sit down. They let Reagan get away with way too much (and frankly Reagan pushes the buttons because she knows she can).

And it won't take years for them to get a dose of reality from Reagan's behavior it's happening now... and it's snowballing.

Reagan is going to act a good one out in public that neither Chad nor Gabe will be able to do not one darn thing with that girl and it will be embarrassing to say the least.

I'm telling ya'll... Reagan got it in her to reach up and slap Gabe right in her face out in public.

Starter
Reactions
2,401 44 1
Alleybux
I’m telling you that lil girl going to continue to embarrass them. Gabe is too lazy and embarrassed to discipline Raegan. Chad doesn’t say shit either. Poor Nana couldn’t even open her gifts in peace without that annoying girl overstepping her boundaries. Ceej seems to have some discipline in him but what the hell happened with Raegan.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux
I’m telling you that lil girl going to continue to embarrass them. Gabe is too lazy and embarrassed to discipline Raegan. Chad doesn’t say shit either. Poor Nana couldn’t even open her gifts in peace without that annoying girl overstepping her boundaries. Ceej seems to have some discipline in him but what the hell happened with Raegan.
Ceej has always had a different demeanor about him since he was a "tiny tot" .... it seems like Reagan was taught early to be "sassy". and well, they getting "Sassy".

They saw "sassy" as being so "cute" and "adorable" well, now... it's not so "cute and adorable" anymore.

Starter
Reactions
1,251 16
Alleybux
Wow you guys weren't joking when you said Rae was being obnoxious! I felt second hand embarrassment when she was screaming in the restaurant
tenor.gif

She's constantly craving attention from everyone at all times (except when she's on her tablet), her parents are truly failing her. The last vlog I watched was ceej's birthday and she was arguably worse because she was trying to snatch stuff from him instead of just being loud and repetitive.

Starter
Reactions
2,181 335 3
Alleybux
I think Ceej have always been well behaved and mannered.

Rookie
Reactions
524 4
Alleybux
Ugh y’all made it so I had to watch that vlog.

First, Ronella is sick of being the butt of G&C’s jokes. It was all over her face.

I was like Ray wasnt that bad, she was just excited when grandma and nana walked...and then,,,whew chile. She’s old enough to have the it’s not about you, it’s not your birthday talk.

You can hear Chad in the background telling Ceej he has to let his sister sit next to nana and he got to sit next to her already. I hope at some point they have these convos with her, cause all that will cause is resentment on Ceej’s part down the line if he’s the only one expected to sacrifice, share and put his sibling first.

Team Owner
Reactions
53,889 440 181
Alleybux
@WorkingBeez

I see you ... get back in here ... I'm waiting for your comment because I know this gonna be good.
No lies, I'm in tears missing my own grandmother. Ohhhh Nana, God bless your sweet self!!! I'm right at Nana opening her gifts... let's see what Miss Rayyay is getting into now lmao.

ETA: Notice how everyone finished eating? They were probably irritated af with the loudness. I get wanting to eat at a nice place especially for an elder's birthday but at least have your uncouth child have some semblance of manners. That takes discipline, modeling, and practice all of which Goobs and CovidChad ain't done fuckall of.

Nana is the sweetest, most patient woman ever. My mama would be like check yoself little girl and go sit in the corner, no one has time for your mess. Also, it must be said repeatedly that it isn't Rayyay's fault she's all over the place; these fools straight up WATCHED her, laughed and said she was cute. That grabby ass, off-putting behavior isn't going to go over well with everyone so they better be careful.

Sugar, piss-poor manners, and parents who don't give two fks their child is not ready for a fancy(ish) resto - that's what I see. That said, Miss Rayyay is quite articulate but if they don't foster, direct that energy? Trouble!

Did anyone hear what Goobs and CovidChad gift Nana? Did I hear right, Leopardnella gifted Nana a $300 gift card or is my breast pump too loud? LMAO.

By the by, I see where both Goobs' and Rayyay's lack of respect, manners comes in - see the way Miss Ronnie directed Nana's gift/envelope opening process AND then the way they laughed?

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
4,566 10
Alleybux
No lies, I'm in tears missing my own grandmother. Ohhhh Nana, God bless your sweet self!!! I'm right at Nana opening her gifts... let's see what Miss Rayyay is getting into now lmao.

ETA: Notice how everyone finished eating? They were probably irritated af with the loudness. I get wanting to eat at a nice place especially for an elder's birthday but at least have your uncouth child have some semblance of manners. That takes discipline, modeling, and practice all of which Goobs and CovidChad ain't done fuckall of.

Nana is the sweetest, most patient woman ever. My mama would be like check yoself little girl and go sit in the corner, no one has time for your mess. Also, it must be said repeatedly that it isn't Rayyay's fault she's all over the place; these fools straight up WATCHED her, laughed and said she was cute. That grabby ass, off-putting behavior isn't going to go over well with everyone so they better be careful.

Sugar, piss-poor manners, and parents who don't give two fks their child is not ready for a fancy(ish) resto - that's what I see. That said, Miss Rayyay is quite articulate but if they don't foster, direct that energy? Trouble!

Did anyone hear what Goobs and CovidChad gift Nana? Did I hear right, Leopardnella gifted Nana a $300 gift card or is my breast pump too loud? LMAO.

By the by, I see where both Goobs' and Rayyay's lack of respect, manners comes in - see the way Miss Ronnie directed Nana's gift/envelope opening process AND then the way they laughed?
It starts with the head. Gabe is the way she is with her mom because her mom is the way she is with Nana and then there's Reagan. It's a cycle of nice nastiness. Laughing at each others expense, but I guarantee you there's a lot of pain underneath those laughs. I don't even need to watch the video to know how Reagan behaved, because it's nothing new. All isn't lost and they need to kick discipline and boundaries into high gear. She's gonna be that kid in class always getting into trouble. It's not cute nor funny!

Starter
Reactions
797 7
Alleybux
Lord God!!! These bible thumping fools pick and choose which scriptures fit their sorry ash narrative. If I'm not mistaken it says spare the rod, and spoil the child!!! Nobody is saying beat the brakes off of little miss sunshine. But she needs SOME DISCIPLINE. And REINFORCEMENT. She is BAD. Periodt. Stop trying to normalize that ish. That whole blog was a shit show off RIP. Is it jus me, but everytime this man on camera it irritates my spirit because he's just useless. As a man you have no doggone use to yourself or family. Lazy bastard. Living off your kids and wife.What descent man want to be up under his wife ALL DAMN DAY!!!! Ugh.. They allow this child to do whatever, but on Ceej ass for the littlest of things. He was doing the absolutely most in that vlog because he's seeking attention from dumb and dumber. He feels if he behaves like Taz, he'll get just that. But nope they shut that down and go back to coddling her. Showing favoritism will definitely create resentment. Its funny how Pinky and the Brainless get so offended and call themselves tryna check ppl......girllll cut it out!!!! You ain't meet the right one who will stand firm in what they saying and dnt back down from her and her useless ass, covert racist, disrespectful husband. The truth hurts!!!! YOUR CHILD IS BAD ASF. The energy they have for ppl, use it to reel her little bad ass in. Ronnie and Nose dnt seem too kool like that. They tolerate one another. And crosseye throwing her mama under d bus tlkn bout her popping her kids, got Nose in his bag, bcus homegirl sure was quiet. You can see the seething madness in her face when Goobersnacks made that comment. What really tripped me out was her having the audacity to say the BLACK community always feeling some type of way if you dnt spank your kids.....Girl speak for yourself...And WHO told her she have any qualifications to speak on blk anything, when she obviously tries her darnedest to stray away from said blackness. Well that is until it suites her fake WOKE narrative.
They way them kids being raised is to appease that husband of hers. Cause if she was in tune with her blackness, little Taz would know NOT to try her certain way. She'd know to act right or suffer the consequences. Answering back, NO MAAM. Telling her no, NO MAAM, cutting up when it's time to do her hair, NO MAAM. And that bum feeds and lowkey enjoys that shit. That's probably the most love and affection that he's ever experienced in his lifetime, so he ain't tryna give that up.
Ok you'll I apologize for this long ass rant....lol... I ain't even get it all off my chest but I'll stop here.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux
Lord God!!! These bible thumping fools pick and choose which scriptures fit their sorry ash narrative. If I'm not mistaken it says spare the rod, and spoil the child!!! Nobody is saying beat the brakes off of little miss sunshine. But she needs SOME DISCIPLINE. And REINFORCEMENT. She is BAD. Periodt. Stop trying to normalize that ish. That whole blog was a shit show off RIP. Is it jus me, but everytime this man on camera it irritates my spirit because he's just useless. As a man you have no doggone use to yourself or family. Lazy bastard. Living off your kids and wife.What descent man want to be up under his wife ALL DAMN DAY!!!! Ugh.. They allow this child to do whatever, but on Ceej ass for the littlest of things. He was doing the absolutely most in that vlog because he's seeking attention from dumb and dumber. He feels if he behaves like Taz, he'll get just that. But nope they shut that down and go back to coddling her. Showing favoritism will definitely create resentment. Its funny how Pinky and the Brainless get so offended and call themselves tryna check ppl......girllll cut it out!!!! You ain't meet the right one who will stand firm in what they saying and dnt back down from her and her useless ass, covert racist, disrespectful husband. The truth hurts!!!! YOUR CHILD IS BAD ASF. The energy they have for ppl, use it to reel her little bad ass in. Ronnie and Nose dnt seem too kool like that. They tolerate one another. And crosseye throwing her mama under d bus tlkn bout her popping her kids, got Nose in his bag, bcus homegirl sure was quiet. You can see the seething madness in her face when Goobersnacks made that comment. What really tripped me out was her having the audacity to say the BLACK community always feeling some type of way if you dnt spank your kids.....Girl speak for yourself...And WHO told her she have any qualifications to speak on blk anything, when she obviously tries her darnedest to stray away from said blackness. Well that is until it suites her fake WOKE narrative.
They way them kids being raised is to appease that husband of hers. Cause if she was in tune with her blackness, little Taz would know NOT to try her certain way. She'd know to act right or suffer the consequences. Answering back, NO MAAM. Telling her no, NO MAAM, cutting up when it's time to do her hair, NO MAAM. And that bum feeds and lowkey enjoys that shit. That's probably the most love and affection that he's ever experienced in his lifetime, so he ain't tryna give that up.
Ok you'll I apologize for this long ass rant....lol... I ain't even get it all off my chest but I'll stop here.
WHEWWWW !!!!... I love everything about this post.

Absolutely everything !

Thank you ! it needed to be SAID.

Team Owner
Reactions
108,270 2,254 95
Alleybux

Your comments never disappoint.
Laughing at each others expense, but I guarantee you there's a lot of pain underneath those laughs.
I agree with this statement. 1000000000000%

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Today’s post…:no2 These pics are terrible. Pen in the mouth, really? Let’s also include some extremely unprofessional blurry ones too. FL needs...
Starz Newest Comedy ‘Run The World’ Season 1 Discussion Thread
How did y'all like the show? Can't wait to watch it. I really liked it! The next episode is entitled "ADOS". I'll tune in again:)
Black Women are not free as white women-BLM Twerker Vs. Marina Abramović
Marina Abramović (Worked with Jay Z) is a visual artist who does the most vulgar things to get her political points across. Use blood, let people...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Y’all Kim breath is so stank I love the commitment that you have with convincing us that London is pretty. She isn’t. But it’s okay babe. it...
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
He probably talked to a black woman way out of his league and got his feelings hurt :ROFLMAO: 10/10 that's always the case with these dudes.
BREAKING NEWS: D.A. says the deputies were justified in the Andrew Brown shooting
He was driving away trying to save his life! If he was trying to kill them with a car , he would have kept driving at them until somebody died...
I want to put a spell or root on my child's father
Don't do any work a against him. Your son needs to be surrounded by supportive people who will be a positive force in his life, someone who will...
Let’s talk about the pre-employment assessments made to make you think
You thought you suppose to answer it honestly? Girl, we all lie on that stupid shit. It wasn’t that type of test. It was brain exploding...
Harry, Meghan ripped over deal with company selling skin-whitening cream
Proctor and Gamble makes everything, everything everything. It is ridiculous to call them a skin whitening company. wtf? I guarantee if you look...
Top Bottom