GabeBabeTV General Discussion XXV

LSA’s Resident Pettyologist
Reactions
11,447 162 12
Alleybux
You are spot on with that assessment! My first post on here was about how Chad was taking shots at Justin..That had to be in the springtime of last year! I was wrong it was October of 2020 lol It just didn't sit well with me that he was trying to make JD look bad! He very threaten by JD and uses humor and that is my brother to cover it up! A lowkey hater! It's on page 1163.. yall responses are hilarious lol
Yep. I remember that. Cchad is a bonafide loser and Goon needs to acknowledge that she married down when she accepted his toothless hand in marriage.

Despite all of her attempts at trying to polish him, he will be nothing more than a lazy hick from the trailer park that eats potted meat.

LSA’s Resident Pettyologist
Reactions
11,447 162 12
Alleybux
The name of his business continues to be hilarious to me because it’s antitypical to who he is and what he stands for lol

He literally hasn’t updated that business Instagram since it’s inception. It looks like a 12th grader’s ‘Basics of Business’ end of the semester project.

A previous poster spoke about possible diagnoses that may be attributing to his failure to thrive as a working adult and while I don’t disagree, I will say that I have known others who have dealt with similar diagnoses and they’ve gone on to lead successful lives… But they’ve also had the willingness to do so. That’s the key. They sought out the appropriate support systems and therapy and aligned themselves with the mechanisms to set themselves in a better state for success. Cchad has the same opportunities and a wife that attempts to push him. He fails because he does what he wants to do, ultimately, which is to pretend that he is Lance Armstrong and laze around the house and provide his wife and kids with empty compliments.

Reactions
119 7
Alleybux
The name of his business continues to be hilarious to me because it’s antitypical to who he is and what he stands for lol

He literally hasn’t updated that business Instagram since it’s inception. It looks like a 12th grader’s ‘Basics of Business’ end of the semester project.

A previous poster spoke about possible diagnoses that may be attributing to his failure to thrive as a working adult and while I don’t disagree, I will say that I have known others who have dealt with similar diagnoses and they’ve gone on to lead successful lives… But they’ve also had the willingness to do so. That’s the key. They sought out the appropriate support systems and therapy and aligned themselves with the mechanisms to set themselves in a better state for success. Cchad has the same opportunities and a wife that attempts to push him. He fails because he does what he wants to do, ultimately, which is to pretend that he is Lance Armstrong and laze around the house and provide his wife and kids with empty compliments.
Absolutely! He works my nerves always tooting his lips up for her to kiss him. Walking up behind her and kissing her on the neck. You’re so cute, you’re so beautiful, let’s make out. Then have the nerve to have those same army tights on for days now riding that bike. I bet they stink. Both of them are just nasty. She’s always eating asparagus and goat cheese, I bet that thing has an order and his nasty self just loves it.
And another thing! He wants to be Kev on stage so bad. (Another story for another day). I remember when they collaborated Kev had some sneakers with a bunch of colors and low and behold, the following week Covidchad had the exact same ones. He can’t think for himself for nothing. Ms. Kev on stage made a song for Kev and what did Chad do? Make a song for Goobs. No originality at all. I tried to watch the snoozecast and Chad can’t make a statement to save his life. It’s sad and pathetic that she has him sitting up there making a fool of himself with all that blinking, snorting, biting his nails to the nubs picking at his skin, and clearing of his throat.
I did notice someone on Twitter tweeted her and said please put a shirt on
REA when you’re vloging. She totally ignored that. And proceeded to film her again without a shirt. What in the hell is wrong with them? Deep sigh. One question out of that book asked what bad habits you wish you could stop, I’m yelling all his habits and he says biting his nails. Look how I was.. UGH!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

HeyParis and Cosmeholics Anonymous
I guess I can somewhat see why everyone is jumping on my comment. I said it was demonic while in the same breath saying I see correlations because...
South Africa to allow women to marry more than one husband in proposal to Marriage Act
This is just going to benefit gay closeted or bi men. For the skeptics ain't no straight man sharing his women with other men. Women, foolishly...
Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
Per his IG, he’s a barber too. Lmmfao When he took Christian to the barber shop he said he gave them his music and she was all really baaaaybeeee...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Black business hours be ghetto and janky as hell: Mon 9 am-11 am then 3:00-5:00 Tues CLOSED Wed 12 pm-2:00 Thurs 7:30 am-3:00 Fri CLOSED Sat 10...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
They have and are still considered that. I can't help that you never heard of it, doesn't mean it's not true. super group- En Vogue Kandi and...
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
Me either. I said that in the Daniel tread, I wasn't seeing Messiah. No more fist in the air, not more race centered, no more slaves, no more...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
That pole dancing vid with the voice over was fucking stupid. What a good way to get people to take your sexual assault allegations seriously...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
The fact that everyday people on Tik Tok are funnier than paid comedians on SNL is hilarious to me. Tik Tok is exposing how talentless anf...
  • Poll
LSA would you go on a date with somebody if the venue was on a literal train?
Yeah but I’d be looking all outside and ignoring my date though.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
People all around the world are tired of being force fed the Sussexes. I would have watched the concert had their names weren’t headlining. I...
Top Bottom