Quantcast

Game of Thrones - Season 7, Ep. 5: "Eastwatch"

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
I always thought they had to be dead first, now I don't believe that. I think it is some kind of special magic that we haven't seen the mechanics of yet. He had control over her sight with the poison.

That's the thing this scene is so weird because Arya didn't drink the poison, the person who we thought was the jaqen h'ghar drank it, but then it turned out it wasn't him and that mean girl was...so yea either they do have to be dead to take a face/shape shift and they somehow were able to play w/ Arya's eye sight for a trick, or they don't have to be dead to shape shift/take faces. Either way we clearly don't know enough about their rituals/magic and the implications there in.

GoyardSuprem

Hmmm...that's weird.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,928 1,044 229
Alleybux
That's the thing this scene is so weird because Arya didn't drink the poison, the person who we thought was the jaqen h'ghar drank it, but then it turned out it wasn't him and that mean girl was...so yea either they do have to be dead to take a face/shape shift and they somehow were able to play w/ Arya's eye sight for a trick, or they don't have to be dead to shape shift/take faces. Either way we clearly don't know enough about their rituals/magic and the implications there in.
Agreed. I also think there are some things that are missing from the books that aren't out yet and then some things that are missing from the show because they don't have the time to talk about it.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
Agreed. I also think there are some things that are missing from the books that aren't out yet and then some things that are missing from the show because they don't have the time to talk about it.
Yea grrm is on this last nerve of mine. I could completely tell when the books stopped even though I'm sure grrm told D&D what was going to happen. The dorne story line alone proves this point...even if they changed it why did it have to suck so much?

GoyardSuprem

Hmmm...that's weird.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,928 1,044 229
Alleybux
Yea grrm is on this last nerve of mine. I could completely tell when the books stopped even though I'm sure grrm told D&D what was going to happen. The dorne story line alone proves this point...even if they changed it why did it have to suck so much?

Man don't blame GRRM even though he needs to finish those books. Blame D&D. They know the story, have changed things that they shouldn't haven't changed, and are horrible writers. If you look at some of the statements GRRM has made about them, he is sick of them too.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
Man don't blame GRRM even though he needs to finish those books. Blame D&D. They know the story, have changed things that they shouldn't haven't changed, and are horrible writers. If you look at some of the statements GRRM has made about them, he is sick of them too.
I blame D&D for being horrible writers. That Dorne story line and other things that I don't need to get into...smh
I blame GRRM for being a slow writer. He needs to stop releasing chapters and actually release the book already lol

QueenJonStargaryen

Poor Drogon
Reaction score
Reactions
3,397 137 157
Alleybux
I think Jon has some Targaryen traits that are less apparent in the show but more so in the books. Some believe that he most likely has eyes like his father. His eyes are dark grey, almost black in the books. Rhaegars eyes were a dark purple that looked almost black. Jon is in the north with limited sunlight and always wears gray or black so it makes sense that most would assume his eyes are grey/black

Also, he is described as slender and graceful in the books in comparison to Rob who is muscular and tall. The targs are described as slender and graceful too. Jon is also described as attractive which comes from the Targs.

YASSSSSS for you knowing what the fµck you're talking about. Just YASSSSS!!!!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

QueenJonStargaryen

Poor Drogon
Reaction score
Reactions
3,397 137 157
Alleybux
I have an ongoing bet with a couple of friends about how long it's gonna take George to finish and release The Winds Of Winter and A Dream Of Spring. I'm thinking maybe next never and they're saying 2019.

o. munroe

❤️ ignoring 2023 & 2024 fonts ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
125,424 1,824 148
Alleybux
I have an ongoing bet with a couple of friends about how long it's gonna take George to finish and release The Winds Of Winter and A Dream Of Spring. I'm thinking maybe next never and they're saying 2019.

I'll strip butt naked and strut through Times Square if George finishes that book in or before 2019.

And I feel confident saying that because I know it's not happening lol

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,213 1,671 660
Alleybux
Summer child here, but I have faith with how medicore D&D write that out of spite, he has written both books and will release them back to back. I know, b!tches but one has to have faith! :arrogant

QueenJonStargaryen

Poor Drogon
Reaction score
Reactions
3,397 137 157
Alleybux
I'll strip butt naked and strut through Times Square if George finishes that book in or before 2019.

And I feel confident saying that because I know it's not happening lol

My homegirl says she'll join you and she won't even stretch or exercise because she's certain that the book won't be finished. LOL

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,213 3,685 2,097
Alleybux
This old chestnut...@B. Leigh was a real one for her commitment to teach an old dog new tricks. Cheers!

Last edited: