Quantcast

Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread

IsaAljawder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,504 660 327
Alleybux
Did the finale script leak before the episode? People are saying the person who leaked the script said there was supposed to be a post credits scene of Drogon burning Dany and her being resurrected which is why Bran is searching for him. It sounds fake to me, but apparently it was on reddit (can’t find it).

PrettyLilLoser

Pretty Little Liars wouldn't let me join
Reaction score
Reactions
45,327 1,745 1,014
Alleybux
Did the finale script leak before the episode? People are saying the person who leaked the script said there was supposed to be a post credits scene of Drogon burning Dany and her being resurrected which is why Bran is searching for him. It sounds fake to me, but apparently it was on reddit (can’t find it).
I don’t doubt this. Maybe GRRM was planning to send Jon to the wall to repeat history of the original Night’s King: see Dany from afar, fall in love all over again, rule winter together.

sike

Some might call it bUtTERfliEs
Reaction score
Reactions
22,787 1,064 771
Alleybux
Wishful thinking

IsaAljawder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,504 660 327
Alleybux
Wishful thinking
It does sound like it, but people on Twitter are saying days before the episode airs 7(?) minutes were cut from the runtime of the episode. It could be true, but I guess we’ll never know.

Cardamonai

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
143 3
Alleybux

I wish! Hopefully one day that gets leaked.