Quantcast

Game of Thrones Te@ Part 2

Socdal

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
11 4 20
Alleybux
Let me break it down for you, when you follow a thread you get an alert when someone posts so your theory is false. You really need to hang in the Conspiracy Alley w all your Illuminati theories. Go drink some eggnog and stop SWF people!

And I didn't say any thing about her being a member of the illuminati just that she and others on got are throwin illuminati hand gestures, everybody knows you have to give something to move up in Hollywood and earlier in this thread their was talk of initiation parties thrown by the HBO execs this ain't something am making up , so stop rushing to this thread the second somebody says something you perceive as negative. I like dany and feel for her about the aneurysms, I always saw her as one of the few Hollywood celebs that I felt where good and genuine, just this rumours about dark stuff happenin behind closed doors that have hinted contributed to her medical condition are seriously disturbing me and I would like to get to the bottom of it.

o. munroe

❤️ ignoring 2023 & 2024 fonts ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
125,425 1,825 148
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,107 3,215 1,701
Alleybux
There are rumours that Pedro isn't really into women... I don’t know if it's true.
The majority of Brienne shippers like to believe that Gwen and Nikolaj were dating; I highly doubt it.

I believe it’s true. I use to follow him literally when he had 5000 followers on Instagram, back when you could see what people liked. He always liked half naked men pictures and the men were usually gay, you could tell by their pages. When he blew up from Got I never saw him doing it anymore. So it wouldn’t be shocking to me.

TheaterFan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
94 1
Alleybux
CDAN blind item. Is this GoT related? #3 - The foreign born three named actor who was most recently seen on that long running pay cable show sleeps with his co-star from that show as often as he can sneak away from his wife or when she is not in LA.

swphilaplayboy

underrated
Reaction score
Reactions
3,698 262 884
Alleybux
CDAN blind item. Is this GoT related? #3 - The foreign born three named actor who was most recently seen on that long running pay cable show sleeps with his co-star from that show as often as he can sneak away from his wife or when she is not in LA.

Jamie Lannister perhaps

AshleyX

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 300 84
Alleybux

Jamie Lannister perhaps

It's trying to imply it's Nikolaj Coster-Waldau but his name is 2 so whoever sent it in doesn't know his name well enough and is really stu!pd also the woman is Gwen who he had major time on the show with.

End of the day CDAN spews out BS and you shouldn't believe anything that comes from that site.

TheaterFan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
94 1
Alleybux
I'm thinking him, too. Who's the co-star? Cersei or Brienne? Or maybe Bronn? HA-HA! (That would be interesting).

moto3

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
851 56 34
Alleybux
It's trying to imply it's Nikolaj Coster-Waldau but his name is 2 so whoever sent it in doesn't know his name well enough and is really stu!pd also the woman is Gwen who he had major time on the show with.

End of the day CDAN spews out BS and you shouldn't believe anything that comes from that site.
CDAN is all garbage people send in, same goes for the other "blind" sites. Someone on ***** sent in a fake blind about Emilia just to see if they would post it, and they did. So yeah, like 95% of it is BS or stuff that is obviously already out there.

5Bella

I follow rivers
Reaction score
Reactions
8,039 321 251
Alleybux
I don't believe it. He's such a family guy. But Cdan said Brangelina would split up and they were right.

AshleyX

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 300 84
Alleybux
I don't believe it. He's such a family guy. But Cdan said Brangelina would split up and they were right.

Everybody saw Brad splitting up from Angelina well before CDAN did, Even the news outlets saw it before him.

AshleyX

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 300 84
Alleybux
Off topic, but from the GG tea thread:

screenshot_2020-01-06-2-tweets-with-replies-by-joscanton-camclock-twitter-2-png.1274918

I just want to know what he said:joy: It's already been over half a year. I just want all the cast to finally start going off and say what they really think.

Copied to the tea thread as it's more related. If he was complaining in the toilet about GOT I wonder what it could be.

Maybe the long shooting schedule he had with the last season or something David and Dan related.

TheaterFan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
94 1
Alleybux
CDAN also talked a lot about Jeffrey Epstein before the news broke about him. And, they also wrote about how L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger's designer girlfriend, who ended up killing herself, was in a dire emotional state a MONTH before she committed suicide. Yeah, I think some of their items are nonsensical but there are also some that do turn out to be true. I do think Blind Gossip is more accurate though.

stelliana

you rang?
Reaction score
Reactions
1,243 3
Alleybux
Copied to the tea thread as it's more related. If he was complaining in the toilet about GOT I wonder what it could be.

Maybe the long shooting schedule he had with the last season or something David and Dan related.

I doubt it was D&D related, at an industry function, when he was just hanging out at a related luncheon with them two days earlier and seemed to be having a good time.

He’s always complained about the shooting conditions: how much he shot outdoors in uncomfortable weather, how heavy his costume was, etc. He does it in interviews, he does it in DVD commentary, I’m pretty sure he does it in the documentary. So guessing that he complained largely about that stuff again wouldn’t be much of a leap, esp if there was some kind of context (trading war stories with another actor or something).

TheaterFan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
94 1
Alleybux
Looks like CDAN has yet another NCW/Gwen Christie blind item. This one is a follow-up to the one CDAN posted a week ago: "The married foreign born three named A-/B+ list mostly television actor has taken his affair with his foreign born former co-star from London to Los Angeles. The pair were spotted together in LA this weekend."

NCW was spotted in LA last weekend and Gwen Christie was also in LA for the Critics Choice Awards. I guess the unending Kit/Rose/Emilia blind items have been exhausted and CDAN is moving onto other people from GoT.

Sydcharlotte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,921 117 2
Alleybux
It’s totally NCW and Gwen. They’ve been banging for years. One look at their interviews and body language gives that away. Dude is totally smitten with her too. And her boyfriend is bi on a good day but he looks straight up gay to me.

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,623 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
It’s totally NCW and Gwen. They’ve been banging for years. One look at their interviews and body language gives that away. Dude is totally smitten with her too. And her boyfriend is bi on a good day but he looks straight up gay to me.
I know it’s bad to have affairs but i ship them so much LMAO

Reaction score
Reactions
1,040 26
Alleybux
I believe it’s true. I use to follow him literally when he had 5000 followers on Instagram, back when you could see what people liked. He always liked half naked men pictures and the men were usually gay, you could tell by their pages. When he blew up from Got I never saw him doing it anymore. So it wouldn’t be shocking to me.
Sometimes, out of the blue, I think about this post. :(

stelliana

you rang?
Reaction score
Reactions
1,243 3
Alleybux
I can’t remember which book I read it in, maybe one of Simon Doonan’s, but someone did refer very early on to one of the young male GoT actors being gay and closeted. Didn’t name which one and said they were also worried about what they’d look like onscreen with their shirt off. The show was only a few seasons in at the time. I’ve wondered on and off who it was.

Kind of think he was probably talking about Richard. (Who is probably more bi than gay, but still.)

AshleyX

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 300 84
Alleybux
I can’t remember which book I read it in, maybe one of Simon Doonan’s, but someone did refer very early on to one of the young male GoT actors being gay and closeted. Didn’t name which one and said they were also worried about what they’d look like onscreen with their shirt off. The show was only a few seasons in at the time. I’ve wondered on and off who it was.

Kind of think he was probably talking about Richard. (Who is probably more bi than gay, but still.)

Richard has talked about his body in the past and feeling uncomfortable being shirtless. I think at this stage we all know he is BI but he won't come out with it because he doesn't want to 'hurt' his career.

HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

Bodyguard's Richard Madden Talks Unrealistic Body Expectations For Actors Doing Nude Scenes

Sorry, guys, you can’t be an actor and moan about body image | Suzanne Moore

Richard Madden fears he's projecting an 'unrealistic body image' | Daily Mail Online

Richard Madden Is Right: When It Comes To Male Body Positivity, We're Going Backwards

LE ROI

놀자
Reaction score
Reactions
21,883 309 159
Alleybux

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux
There are rumours that Pedro isn't really into women... I don’t know if it's true.
Ok,

Got off the phone with a friend who is deep in the theatre scene, specifically musical theatre. She said P.edro dated a guy named Max who comes from some uppity Swedish family. They got connects and heritage like royal connections and such. My friend is connected to Max because he’s a friend of a friend. Anywho, before he dated Max he was with a woman, so he’s definitely bi or found out later in life he’s gay.

Apparently, he’s dated or is dating some male Spanish model and they hit it off because culturally, they share the same lineage. He did a film with Colin Firth and Tom Ford. We were on the phone talking about theatre and he just happened to pop up in convo. I was shocked she knew so much. If she gives me any more info, I’ll spill...lol.

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux
Ok,

Got off the phone with a friend who is deep in the theatre scene, specifically musical theatre. She said P.edro dated a guy named Max who comes from some uppity Swedish family. They got connects and heritage like royal connections and such. My friend is connected to Max because he’s a friend of a friend. Anywho, before he dated Max he was with a woman, so he’s definitely bi or found out later in life he’s gay.

Apparently, he’s dated or is dating some male Spanish model and they hit it off because culturally, they share the same lineage. He did a film with Colin Firth and Tom Ford. We were on the phone talking about theatre and he just happened to pop up in convo. I was shocked she knew so much. If she gives me any more info, I’ll spill...lol.

Thanks for the tea!! No wonder he played oberen so well!

o. munroe

❤️ ignoring 2023 & 2024 fonts ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
125,425 1,825 148
Alleybux
Ok,

Jawn Court Aharena eh? He's handsome so go ahead Paydro!

s/n I'm trying my hardest to disguise these names lmao. Thanks for the drop!

sarellasand

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,564 840 246
Alleybux
Ok,

Woo, get it Pedro!

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux
Jawn Court Aharena eh? He's handsome so go ahead Paydro!

s/n I'm trying my hardest to disguise these names lmao. Thanks for the drop!

Ok,

my friend says she can’t confirm Jawn, but he definitely dated The Max fella and a woman named M.ar.ia who was in a play called WT Const.ti.tution Me.ans To M.e. She doesn’t believe he’s seeing anyone at the moment. Says he has a ridiculous amount of gay friends. So it’s pretty much confirmed he’s bi, but strictly dickly these days

Last edited:

Lilaea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
252 7
Alleybux
New article talking about the original version of the pilot which was scrapped and reshot. It also mentions the recasting of Tamzin Merchant (the original Daenerys) and Jennifer Ehle (the original Catelyn) following this change. Jennifer has talked in the past about asking to be freed from her contract because she had changed her mind about committing to the show, and the article confirms that was true and it was her own choice to go, but it used to be unclear whether Tamzin had also chosen to leave or had actually been fired. I think this is the first time it has been publicly acknowledged that it was the producers' choice to let her go.

'Game of Thrones' exclusive: Inside the disastrous pilot you never saw