Quantcast

Gaslighting? Military Finds "No Wrongdoing" re: Allegations of Use of White Nationalist Hand Signs

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,642 26,433 3,545
Alleybux
U.S. NEWS
Army-Navy attendees were playing game, not making white-power gestures, West Point says
"The intent was not associated with ideologies or movements that are contrary to the Army values," the U.S. Military Academy said of findings of an internal investigation

The 120th Army-Navy game at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pa., on Dec 14, 2019.James Lang / USA Today via Reuters
  • SHARE THIS -
Dec. 20, 2019, 2:32 PM EST / Updated Dec. 20, 2019, 2:35 PM EST
By Elisha Fieldstadt

An investigation into accusations that students at last week's Army-Navy football game made white supremacist gestures determined that the students were playing a game and had no racist intentions, according to officials at West Point.

Pre-game festivities aired by ESPN on Dec. 14 showed cadets on both sides of the rivalry — two West Point cadets and one Naval Academy midshipman — making gestures as a camera focused on a sideline report.

White Nationalists deny, deflect, lie, and waste time. Don't expect an admission of guilt when tax dollars are at stake...Don't forget, our tax dollars pay West Point/Naval Academy tuitions.

Army-Navy attendees were playing game, not making white-power gestures, West Point says

Sanusi

Eff em quiltas, cuz I down from my knittas
Reaction score
Reactions
8,563 732 37
Alleybux
This is nothing new. An article I read either this year or last year, talked about how a lot of white nationalists actually work high ranking positions in the military and other branches of government.

Also, about a decade ago, the FBI released some studies on how they found all sorts of gangs in the military. From white nationalist to even bloods/crips. I never forgot that because it showed several photos of gang and neonazi signs sprayed on the side of a few military tanks.

TheCoolHam

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,726 3,237 1,148
Alleybux
This is nothing new. An article I read either this year or last year, talked about how a lot of white nationalists actually work high ranking positions in the military and other branches of government.

Also, about a decade ago, the FBI released some studies on how they found all sorts of gangs in the military. From white nationalist to even bloods/crips. I never forgot that because it showed several photos of gang and neonazi signs sprayed on the side of a few military tanks.

aside from obvious gang tattoos there isnt really a lot you can do. the most dangerous, intelligent ones are never going to get caught because they understand how to keep their mouths shut and never got visible signs of their extremist/gang origins (tattoos) to begin with.

and most of the dumb ones will get in too, for a few reasons. 1) recruiters have quotas they need to meet, and they will coach enlistees on what to shut up about. 2) no ones going to approve going through any enlistees social media unless someone has already raised a red flag about it.

unfilteredtruth

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reaction score
Reactions
132,283 3,743 1,186
Alleybux
This is strange. I’ve never seen an investigation with such a quick turnaround unless it was a commanders inquiry which doesn’t make sense as this incident occurred on the national stage so it logically should’ve been a full blown 15-6. Hmmm very strange

HoneyHitch

Class Clown Superlative
Reaction score
Reactions
121,213 3,748 918
Alleybux
These cadets were using white supremacy gestures. It’s been going on in military educational institutions forever. My brother graduated from one forever ago and he told me what that hand gesture meant.These cadets should be punished, they know perfectly well what they were doing. The Army has just thrown fuel on their racist fire.

@nylonsmile why you so mad?

Last edited: