General Debbie Rowe discussion Part IV

Team Owner
Reactions
30,524 521 226
Alleybux
Does anyone think MJ on the low, tested the parternity of the kids to see if Debbie was truly honest? Because if he paid her and had to go through with the shit she did in ‘05, I’m sure he had to be sure.
For years, it's been said that he did have paternity tests done on the kids, however, I don't know the source of this story or whether or not it's true.

General Manager
Reactions
841 147 85
Alleybux
For years, it's been said that he did have paternity tests done on the kids, however, I don't know the source of this story or whether or not it's true.

The news came out in the article of one british tabloid in '97, it said that MJ had DNA test for Prince in London.

I should have the screenshot somewhere. When I have time I look for it and post it.

#SILENTBIRD
Reactions
28,519 374 195
Alleybux
Does anyone think MJ on the low, tested the parternity of the kids to see if Debbie was truly honest? Because if he paid her and had to go through with the shit she did in ‘05, I’m sure he had to be sure.

Months ago, I was reading an article online and I could have sworn it mentioned that Michael had a prenatal paternity test done when Debbie was pregnant with Prince. If true, it's likely he did the same with Paris as well.

It's too bad I can't remember where I saw it. I was hunting for it a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. :/

Rookie
Reactions
63 1 1
Alleybux
Months ago, I was reading an article online and I could have sworn it mentioned that Michael had a prenatal paternity test done when Debbie was pregnant with Prince. If true, it's likely he did the same with Paris as well.

It's too bad I can't remember where I saw it. I was hunting for it a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. :/

I’m just wondering because I keep seeing all these post about Paris and prince and everyone saying dumb things, just because they pass. Since Debbie is doing shady stuff I’m wondering if she could’ve been shady enough to not be truthful with the children.

Starter
Reactions
2,703 96 24
Alleybux
I always thought it was so bizarre that she practically begged him to have his children. Who does that? Debbie knew his weakness and used it to her advantage. It's so sad that she used the children to get close to him. Maybe now, she's changed. During the AEG trial, she broke down in tears while she talked about Paris' suicide attempt.

Michael is Innocent
Reactions
26,174 629 730
Alleybux
It's so sad that she used the children to get close to him.

She was already in his life, in her capacity as Arnold Klein's assistant and she and Michael had a friendly relationship, so I don't think getting close to him was her main motivation.

Personally, I'm glad she offered to have his children for him, otherwise he might never have become a father. I have read that they planned to have a lot more than two, as well....except there was some kind of damage to her uterus, after giving birth to Paris and could no longer conceive.

Rookie
Reactions
63 1 1
Alleybux
I always thought it was so bizarre that she practically begged him to have his children. Who does that? Debbie knew his weakness and used it to her advantage. It's so sad that she used the children to get close to him. Maybe now, she's changed. During the AEG trial, she broke down in tears while she talked about Paris' suicide attempt.

After I read the Rabbi‘s book and just keeping up with the MJ, Lisa, and Debbie thing, I don’t find it weird at all that she offered to have his children. That type of thing happens everyday, literally. What was different is legally Michael and Lisa were still married by the time Debbie gave Michael his first (allegedly) but if u care for someone and want to do what you want with your body I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,525 428 258
Alleybux
Nah as much as I am glad MJ had children. Debbie offering to have his babies like "gifts" while he was still married was just plain wrong.

Team Owner
Reactions
16,374 332 177
Alleybux
DiVna1mX4AECgAz.jpg

DiVna1mW4AYGWRT.jpg

DiVna1mWsAYfCNs.jpg

Starter
Reactions
2,703 96 24
Alleybux
After I read the Rabbi‘s book and just keeping up with the MJ, Lisa, and Debbie thing, I don’t find it weird at all that she offered to have his children. That type of thing happens everyday, literally. What was different is legally Michael and Lisa were still married by the time Debbie gave Michael his first (allegedly) but if u care for someone and want to do what you want with your body I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Surrogacy is normal and happens but that wasn't my issue. It's the fact the she begged him. Michael was unsure as he was still married to Lisa. When Lisa dared him to (according to Lisa during her Oprah interview), Mike ran with it.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Quanney is so crazy she's telling Olivia to off her "friend" for talking shit about her.
I got cut off for communicating my discomfort to a guy
His reaction was toxic. You can realize you are incompatible without being an ass about it and trying to make someone feel bad for not dropping...
A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay
This has already been studied and observed. A boy was already raised as a woman and given HRT. He had extreme dysphoria and depression, and when...
LSA’s ex biracial boo serving seduction
Over whom? From Cole's own mouth You’ve talked about including dark-skinned women in your music videos versus all light-skinned women. The...
Which BGC mansion was your favorite?
Imma have to go with the Atlanta mansion from season 10 and the LA Mediterranean style mansion from season 13: redemption Beautiful homes
Meghan should have never married Harry
It’s may 15th 2021 and the evidence shows, they’re a very happy and blessed. Stop hating.
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-repeatedly-misusing-teslas-163531516.html
Girl was offering to have threesomes with other women to save her relationship
He will because he loves the drama. Two baby mammas while he was in a relationship. Laughing while claiming she's trying to stab him. Replying...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Here go one Sitting there with her terrible wig salty as shit...lol
What has Tremaine Aldon Neverson "Trey Songz" been up to? is he still heauxing? PART IX
These girls really be running with eachother after smashing the same dudes...why Alexa at dinner with the girl Sarah that replaced her in...
Top Bottom