Quantcast

General Hospital 2021

Aetam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,221 501 151
Alleybux
Joss is such a mega, mega b!tch. While I don't disagree with her telling Trina to open her eyes and not allow herself to be played or mistreated as a side b!tch by Spencer, the way she said it was so damn condescending and arrogant. It came off as is she was judging Trina and I don't blame her for shutting the conversation down. Initially, I could look past the delivery and focus on her just trying to look out for her friend...UNTIL this heffa went and told that cuckoo for cocoa puffs ass b!tch Esprit that her boyfriend, the one she almost caught kissing another girl, got said girl a damn vday gift while he's in fµck!n prison. That was selfish as fµck and let me know Joss cared more about hurting Empanada that protecting Trina and their friendship. Joss knows that psychopath already has it out for Trina. Her running her big ass, Carly-like mouth only puts a bigger target on Trina and that's not bestie behavior at all.

Doll House

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,951 634 83
Alleybux
Joss is such a mega, mega b!tch. While I don't disagree with her telling Trina to open her eyes and not allow herself to be played or mistreated as a side b!tch by Spencer, the way she said it was so damn condescending and arrogant. It came off as is she was judging Trina and I don't blame her for shutting the conversation down. Initially, I could look past the delivery and focus on her just trying to look out for her friend...UNTIL this heffa went and told that cuckoo for cocoa puffs ass b!tch Esprit that her boyfriend, the one she almost caught kissing another girl, got said girl a damn vday gift while he's in fµck!n prison. That was selfish as fµck and let me know Joss cared more about hurting Empanada that protecting Trina and their friendship. Joss knows that psychopath already has it out for Trina. Her running her big ass, Carly-like mouth only puts a bigger target on Trina and that's not bestie behavior at all.
Truth be told, I can't stand that teen scene at all! They act more like 40 yr olds always trying to tell Spencer how to act, and not be spoil, yet they sitting on top of money themselves! Trina did like Cameron while Joss was with someone else, hell she just stepped in and got with him after her lil cupcake died! I bet she f Spencer down the line too, just watch! I hope Esme flood the internet with that video, I hate her as much as I do Carly! They need to bring more teens on, or get rid of Cameron and Joss. Where's Emma? Brenda son, and some others!

SummerSolstice

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,800 28 1
Alleybux
Imho the news of Peter's death has been greatly exaggerated and I refuse to be lulled into a false sense of security. His body wasn't riddled with bullets and then torched on a funeral pyre to ensure that he wouldn't be able to return. In typical soap opera fashion being in the snow led to some type of hybernation and ultimately Victor's scientists will be able to revive or clone him.

Est1982Bk

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,095 819 63
Alleybux
Imho the news of Peter's death has been greatly exaggerated and I refuse to be lulled into a false sense of security. His body wasn't riddled with bullets and then torched on a funeral pyre to ensure that he wouldn't be able to return. In typical soap opera fashion being in the snow led to some type of hybernation and ultimately Victor's scientists will be able to revive or clone him.
I wanted Anna to turn around and pump more bullets in him. Ugh but I will say FH slayed those scenes. She ensure that he would die without any kind of aid or help from the WSB.

nsquared

spinning somewhere between ocean, land and sky
Reaction score
Reactions
137,415 2,202 256
Alleybux
See, this is what I did not want!! No ambiguity! No potential future comebacks. This character and his acting are insufferable. We should never have to experience him again because tptb don’t know when to end sh!t.

SummerSolstice

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,800 28 1
Alleybux
Did you maybe put the person who started the new thread on ignore? Cause if you did, that's maybe why you can't find, if it was once showing up on your page.

Thamks, I don't have any persons on ignore but it seems that I inadvertently put multiple threads on ignore lol.

ArielleP

Arielle Patrick fan
Reaction score
Reactions
3,286 393 269
Alleybux
They won't erase Trina from this for the reason you said. This pairing is one of the few that is making the show watchable and interesting. I love that Nicholas always speaks so highly of the pairing and Sydney. That's how it's supposed to be.
Wait. I just started watching gh again and there is barely anything happening with #sprina. I thought they were just getting to k ow each other. They’ve been dragging this out since 2021??? What the hell!