Votes: 96 95.0%
  • justin timberlake

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Skywriter
Reactions
2,779 1 1
Alleybux
George Michael and I was a stan since Wham. His pen was vicious.The royalties he made on "Last Christmas" alone are right under Mariah's for "All I Want For Christmas". I also think he was genuinely sexier than JT. George enjoyed soul music without appropriating culture the way JT does. I mean duets with Aretha and Whitney, JT could never. I also think he has a better voice. "Somebody to Love" live from Wembley...he sangt!
Also impact, album sales, longevity, and overall talent. I say GM may he rest in love.
I loved Justified though and a couple of songs on the Suit and Tie album, but other than that I ignore him intentionally.

⭐ Broke Boys don't Deserve No Pussy ⭐
Reactions
65,880 1,450 412
Alleybux
Does this question really have to be asked ?
Let's be for real Justin Timberlake doesn't even have a career without Timberland

I was a Nsync Stan and even on George's worst day I'd still pick him over Justin rat face Timberlake

Last edited:
Reactions
50,081 141 9
Alleybux
Does this question really have to be asked ?
Let's be for real Justin Timberlake doesn't even have a career without Timberland

I'm was a Nsync Stan and even on George's worst day I'd still pick him over Justin rat face Timberlake

I just hollared out loud. Lmao!!
No lies detected.

collapseologist
Reactions
55,475 868 106
Alleybux
George's hip thrusts in the "Faith" video >>>> Justin Timberlake's entire career.

OpBmUF.gif

I say this as yet another that enjoyed Justified (and a few songs from Future Sex). Everything else that I would say has been said by @BrownEyedGyrl.

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reactions
15,742 11 6
Alleybux
Git the fuck outa here man lmao.... for real? Are you shitting me?. This is not a contest at all..

George michael

All day
Everyday 365
No contest, hands down

consummate singer, songwriter, producer, arranger,

so overlooked and underrated

So much damn soul and passion for his craft.

Also quite possibly could have been the most beautiful man alive in the 80s-90s

will compile my favorites and be back

I could go on forever, damn i miss him

:cry:

Reactions
35,907 568 80
Alleybux
Justin WISHES he was an icon.

George had sex appeal for days and he can do any style of song w/o relying on others. Plus he was really appreciative of black artists...you can hear the styles that influenced him

He made his song from his heart and soul and you can feel how genuine he is.

One my faves:

Shite Aretha respected him...Aretha would side eye the hell out of JT

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reactions
15,742 11 6
Alleybux
george singing gladys knight if you were my woman at Mandela concert

amazing voice, so much passion, he is just so raw and pure, no swagger no pretense, just naked, he always just emptied out his soul and laid it bare on the table.

this brings tears to my eyes

woo jesus...i still cant believe he is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions
35,907 568 80
Alleybux
george singing gladys knight if you were my woman at Mandela concert

amazing voice, so much passion, he is just so raw and pure, no swagger no pretense, just naked, he always just emptied out his soul and laid it bare on the table.

this brings tears to my eyes

[MEDIAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAhG2kMuDAMEDIA]

woo jesus...i still cant believe he is gone.

arugggghh can never get these you tube links to work lol

have you tried just posting the link by itself?

Most reasonable voice on LSA
Reactions
73,870 4,429 5,808
Alleybux
Please. No vocal comparison and Justin Timberlake’s been a piece of shit ever since he double crossed Miss Jackson at the Super Bowl.

returnofthelion
Reactions
44,023 700 450
Alleybux
GM has better vocals and more iconic songs. Justin might have the live performances for instruments and choreography but he barely even does the latter anymore.

Justin WISHES he was an icon.

George had sex appeal for days and he can do any style of song w/o relying on others. Plus he was really appreciative of black artists...you can hear the styles that influenced him

He made his song from his heart and soul and you can feel how genuine he is.

One my faves:

Shite Aretha respected him...Aretha would side eye the hell out of JT
No she wouldn’t lol

0C0FBD23-7BBA-4C2A-A9C1-E058B95546BB.jpeg

Reactions
69,432 773 388
Alleybux
I've started getting into Wham! and George Michael's catalogue recently. I knew a bunch of their songs, but never did much looking into their albums for a while.

Wham! > *NSYNC
George Michael > Justin Timberlake

Justin and his group never had the artistry of George and his group.

La Grande Dame
Reactions
117,436 1,420 815
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Now, I'm one of the few on here that doesn't hate JT and have no problem claiming his mid 00s heyday, but he will never be in the same category as King George.

King George has been the gold standard for the oyibo boy-bander's quest for a successful solo career (whether achieved or failed) for almost 40 years. There would be no JT if it weren't for King George.

(let me read the comments that are sure to be savage)

Reactions
62,598 369 66
Alleybux
I used to cry when listening to A Different Corner. That song is so sad.

“...and if all there is, is this fear of being used. I’ll should go back to being lonely and confused. If I could, I would. I swear. “:cry:

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
yes, please understand me right. nobody but him is responsible to solve his problems with separation by goin out to newspaper with largest...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
Queen you are an asset to Clarance and he is a liability to you. Girl boss up! Get rid of that dead, weight it is weighing you down. You got...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Even more so when you think about the fact that they hardly have to interact with each other in a private capacity if they don't want to. Since...
How do you like living in New York City as a Black person?
I love it. I left my home and everything in California...and I can say it’s been absolutely worth it. In terms of career growth, personal growth...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
The Gold Standard Advisers are failing again I think they're trying to push the life of service crap. but tone deaf as usual. didn't Bully's...
  • Poll
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant
My question is...how are you coming on a forum full of strangers, ask for advice, then get defensive when we try to tell you common sense...
Serious Question About Fate Of The Furious
Even though I’m a fan of the fast and furious movies, they have gotten overly ridiculous. Charlize is just so problematic, I can’t stand her for...
Top Bottom