German colonialism

l fucked my way to the top !!
Reactions
11,232 155 102
Alleybux
I remember learning about this in High School you really see just how evil YT people can be when you look at the colonization and slave era

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA Porsha unfollowed Cynthia
How about Andy :laugh2 Yes Andy congratulated her immediately as did Nene, Carlos King, LaToya, Gary from her stupid talk show where she...
UPDATE Taking the plunge: Home Laser hair removal for DARK SKIN
i just bought one. I didnt want to take any chances so I like that it literally checks put for all skin tones on the Fitzpatrick scale. For...
Woman On Twitter Calls Beautiful People “Morally Bankrupt”
Oh no no... What we're NOT gonna do is align dark skin women and Afrocentric features with your ugly ass, Obaa. She’s a dark skin woman with...
I Think White Liberals Created Critical Race Theory As A Psy Op
Do you think its important to tell the truth about our AMERICAN HISTORY? Do you think it's fair to erase the bad parts and keep the lie that can...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
PL just vindicated Rita. CHILE. BIG BISON let’s see how you SQUEEZE outta this!!! Someone in the chat wrote “Rita, she didn’t call you stupid...
  • Poll
Tha Crossroads or They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y)
Why you doing this OP?! Ugh I just starting love Crossroads. I listened to Reminisce all the time... it was on repeat regularly but I get chills...
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
The reason Asuka is seen as a joke is because management turned her character into a clown. In NXT she seen as a serious threat but Vince turned...
My Jazzy Life
Kailyn’s look of worry before she had to fake laugh for the camera :( She didn’t sound too excited reading the announcement either .
Ariana Grande got married to that guy she's been with for a year
Mega Jackpot. He's just got to get a few kids out of her and keep good notes. Keeping good notes is key , because she cheats on everyone. It’s...
So the Backstreet Boys were really really attractive
My tastes in music have evolved now, but the Backstreet Boys are one of the very few pop groups I still like. That Never Gone album I used to...
Top Bottom