Getting to 25 post easily?

Not The Kraken
Reactions
12,337 48 21
Alleybux

Girl....what?! Is it that serious? :laugh:

Yeah, for some of those bitches it is that serious. :laugh: They're usually the ones who were pressured into being stay at home moms, so now they're overcompensating by being SUPERMOM. It's rough on the mommy boards. :twitcy:

Reactions
1,122 8 1
Alleybux
Parenting forums are the absolute worst. :no: I'd rather give birth in a cave and eat my placenta than join one of those again.

Lol! Even though I don't have any kids yet, sometimes I would read parenting boards just to see what parents would complain about and oh lord THE DRAMA! One board in particular that I used to read was DC Urban Moms. A lot of them seem to be in unhappy marriages and the elitism definitely showed in the nanny and school sections.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Sydney Leroux and Dom Dwyer divorce?
He’s still playing? Didn’t know.. he played up till 2-3 months ago or so. he's probably deciding what team to go to next.
Gerren (Baldwin Hills) has passed away & I’m so saddened..
I was so sad to learn of her death. She was so young and I feel for her daughter. May she rest in peace.
Be Real, HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED AND NOT GAVE A F*&#?
What's the tea? To answer my own question, no I have not baby.
We Found the Textbooks of Senators Who Oppose The 1619 Project and Suddenly Everything Makes Sense
Coming in to say, This is why I think compulsory education should be restricted to reading, writing, math and research skills. k-12 Schools should...
So... Anyone think $Dogecoin going to make it to $1 by the end of the year? WOAW IT HIT HALFWAY
So, as an update, my investment had doubled.. which is incredible to me. I'm a true believer, y'all. I have my African mother wanting to join the...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s despicable and laughable. This is all just for show, and they’re trying to cover up all the shady things...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I really wish Trust Wallet would have a desktop app. Having to do everything on my phone is pissing me off. I have pulled several muscles in my...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Charles didn’t alert the media where to find them, I think it was William. That’s why Harry is willing to work through it with Charles but is...
Top Bottom