Reactions
1,547 46 9
Alleybux
tenor.gif

No Filter
Reactions
558 7 1
Alleybux
Okay WHERE do y’all get y’all GIFS like I tried to post one and the damn site tenor popped up. I just wanna post a reg GIF like everybody else !

“I just wanna do hood rat things with my hood rat friends” :ROFLMAO::weary_face:

-HELP

Harry Styles’ bm
Reactions
7,447 211 253
Alleybux
The best way to post gifs I’ve learned is to search it up on google, right click the gif when when go to the website, click on “copy image address, then post that link to LSA’s image url thing next to the emoji button.

Rookie
Reactions
64 1
Alleybux
Thanks for this thread really useful and totally appreciate as a newbie. I hope to focus on the astrology side of LSA, but hopefully this information will come in use.

Sometimes the right path is not always the easies
Reactions
1,445 6
Alleybux
I saw
and it was so
tenor.gif

ABC is boring

They should have had Tyler talk to Hannah

Then have Tyler tell her

"I haven't been completely honest with you"
giphy.gif

Then he tells her

Well, I have a........... "roommate"
giphy.gif

Hannah would say "What, you never told me this!"
giphy.gif

Tyler says

I just didn't know how to bring it up
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Then Chris Harrison would tell Hannah

"Well he's roommate is here today to meet you"
tumblr_inline_panem9JWGF1tz4qy6_500.gifv

Then have Chris Harrison say

"Introducing Tyler's "Roommate"

They wouldn't expect it
source.gif

The crowd would go wild
RmYE.gif

50971133178_be52afe132_n.jpg

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA Kandi Celebrates her Birthday Last Night w/Shamea, Rasheeda, Toya & More…
I thought y’all said she was married to some rich guy, why does Shamea always look broke? Cause she country as hell. Decatur represent baby.
Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?
Now, why are you here after spending 2 days complaining to me about fonts staying up in threads that don't concern that them. You told me black...
March & Buck : HBCU Band Thread
Listen i ordered airpods from daija 2 weeks ago. I have yet to heard anything. Its giving scammer. She always has some reasoning behind the...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Na wa oh. So much bile its almost like tea is spilled vindictively. Like we can spill tea and critique without being harsh or condescending
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Fates YaYa says colorism isn’t much of a problem today. YaYa is very dark skinned woman. How in the world can she of all people sit on Bri’s...
Rihanna out and about in LA last night
She looks good her tits are fine body shaming this woman is not good look at all y'all are shaming rihanna for being woman smh They are...
Stepanie From BGC 10...
I didn't know whether or not they were still together. She looks almost disturbed that his hand is around her waist or something in that original...
Mercy Gono
It’s her new man already getting camera time with his motivational speech at the end for me :disdain A lot still doesn’t add up and every time...
Lil Nas X admits being jealous of Billie Eilish over Grammys win
Does most popular song automatically translate to record of the year because why would win ?
Top Bottom