Quantcast

Girl I guess Podcast (Karen Civil & Ming Lee)

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
Ming is like your cool homegirl you can talk to .. Shes very relatable and confident. The chemistry is great between the two . So far so good

Karen comes across faker than a $3 bill, thinks she’s the end all be all and her sh!t don’t stink. Ming talks like she just got her braces tightened and she’s going to Wingstop after taping. Snorefest, show won’t last. That’s all I got.

I just got whiplash from reading the above posts one after another:b45:b45

2bleesed2b

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
355 14
Alleybux
I came looking for dirt on Karen and y’all gave wat needed to be given! lol yes Karen is overbearing and had the AUDACITY to not explain wtf she does in a new show to a new audience,, it’s it bcuz u Dnt know urself?! And Ming is cool just her voice kills me snd they claim they best friends but I for the life of me Dnt see it! They Dnt seem to even really know eachother in that intimate bestie way! But Karen rubs me the wrong way with her baby monkey pit bull face ass

2bleesed2b

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
355 14
Alleybux
Karen know she wrong for these edges and Ming the ex hairstylist is wrong for letting her go on camera like that. The glam for both leaves a lot to be desired. I like Ming and I don't weight shame but she could stand to lose a few. A good 10 would do her face some good as her cheeks have gotten so big it makes her eyes even smaller but not in a good way. She stays on a diet but never follows through, just goes right back to the surgeon which may snatch her waist but it makes her shoulders and back look so big in comparison. I agree with the font above about Ming needing a makeover, she pulls it together nice for her campaigns and shoots but she looks a sloppy mess in person without filters/editing.
View attachment 2282103
View attachment 2282104
View attachment 2282105
Ming got work done on her face and it’s horrid! Them Down syndrome-y eyes creep me out a bit but much like ppl with Down syndrome she is soo sweet! She used to date Rick Ross I think , and I be like HOW?? As for her weight that’s the average size of an American woman, specifically African, give her a break. I’m happy she’s not a walking stick with two basketballs. Though her ass is misshapen

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,443 1,145 249
Alleybux
Ming got work done on her face and it’s horrid! Them Down syndrome-y eyes creep me out a bit but much like ppl with Down syndrome she is soo sweet! She used to date Rick Ross I think , and I be like HOW?? As for her weight that’s the average size of an American woman, specifically African, give her a break. I’m happy she’s not a walking stick with two basketballs. Though her ass is misshapen
I said in my post that I don't weight shame and followed by stating the obvious. You didn't give her a break either with the bolded.

Anyway, I time stamped the video (starts at the 29:40 in case it doesn't work)....does she say "I have a Brick and Bortar." This girl understands marketing but business? I'm not so sure. That's why the millionaire talk she does is questionable bc if she was around folks with actual acumen she would know the type of business she has. I like Ming way more than Karen & while her ignorance is endearing, she needs a media coach and a speech therapist.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I would suggest that this Ming girl get a full PR makeover. I cannot take her seriously when she talks. Turned off after 3 minutes. She should hire someone who can help her with her speech and dialect. Then move on to her image/style/clothing/hair.

Um, im pretty sure this show IS the PR makeover...its hosted by Karen Civil

Reaction score
Reactions
4,459 144 18
Alleybux
I came in here to say I haven’t seen where these two are anywhere close to being marketing gurus/goats. They continue to self proclaiming that title and I’ve yet to see any notable, game changing projects or endeavors with their name attached to it to support “marketing GOAT” proclamations.

They beat that title over our heads in everything they do. I mean they be putting lil’ sh!t together but not anything GOAT worthy. They must’ve personally vowed to themselves to speak it into existence or “manifest” it so-to speak cause where tf is the catalog to back it up eh?

work hard and say it until it becomes true ladies.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I came in here to say I haven’t seen where these two are anywhere close to being marketing gurus/goats. They continue to self proclaiming that title and I’ve yet to see any notable, game changing projects or endeavors with their name attached to it to support “marketing GOAT” proclamations.

They beat that title over our heads in everything they do. I mean they be putting lil’ sh!t together but not anything GOAT worthy. They must’ve personally vowed to themselves to speak it into existence or “manifest” it so-to speak cause where tf is the catalog to back it up eh?

work hard and say it until it becomes true ladies.

Lol, weve probably done a better job promoting this show from this damn thread alone than joe buddens lil network posting clips on youtube mixed in between joe budden podcast and see the thing is eps, scrambled fµck!ng eggs

Joe buddens music videos
Videos of him and tahiry from 2010
Joe buddens drake diss tracks
Joe budden pocast
See the thing is podcast
Girl i guess podcast

All being on one channel is fµck!ng nuts lmaoo. Its a different level of narcissism and beyond that its so bloated and does a huge disservice to the new shows on his network.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I agree. I don’t see the similarities between the names. It’s really a reach to do so.

I think people are noticing joe budden tends to steal names consistently.

Example:

Taxstone had a show called the pull up

Joe budden creates a show called the pull up

There is way more examples but this is the simplest and hardest to refute example.

Edit/update - joe once wanted to name a rap duo "hustle and flow" right when that movie was hot. Lol

These gals might be catching a stray as a result of joes past patterns with naming his creative ventures

Last edited:

actionaction

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,200 35 16
Alleybux
This whole comment was a rollercoaster ride from start to finish, but the bolded...

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
So i guess this podcast is now featured by Forbes magazine, before it has earned a single dollar #CongratsIGuess

Reaction score
Reactions
4,459 144 18
Alleybux
8DF1CF18-3A57-4B29-A8D2-5CDA4E65EE2F.jpeg

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,244 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
This podcast is horrible. Karen dumbs herself down for Ming. Karen would be great with a better cohost. Ming is very disappointing and it is unbearable to hear her talk. Broadcasting and speaking is not for everyone. Ming is a business woman, but this is not it.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
This podcast is horrible. Karen dumbs herself down for Ming. Karen would be great with a better cohost. Ming is very disappointing and it is unbearable to hear her talk. Broadcasting and speaking is not for everyone. Ming is a business woman, but this is not it.
Have you not considered that this podcast is Mings attempt to change that? I mean its hosted by K A R E N C I V I L after all, Industry Guru and PR mastermind

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,244 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
Have you not considered that this podcast is Mings attempt to change that? I mean its hosted by K A R E N C I V I L after all, Industry Guru and PR mastermind
she needs to start off small. Start with having a consistent YouTube channel or something. Ming needs to work on her speaking skills. Based on that alone means a person is not ready to start an whole entire show. A podcast at that. Podcasting is for people with attractive and clear diction.

malibudreaming

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,070 1,078 191
Alleybux
she needs to start off small. Start with having a consistent YouTube channel or something. Ming needs to work on her speaking skills. Based on that alone means a person is not ready to start an whole entire show. A podcast at that. Podcasting is for people with attractive and clear diction.
Ok?? Don’t practice on us. There’s enough black on black crime happening.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,459 144 18
Alleybux
I think the marketing gurus/mavens should have had their hair sponsored by snobb life. Considering Mings claim to fame is hair, I definitely check out their hair every episode. If Karen would snap into reality she’d recognize her work put-in isn’t notable enough for her to be caught slipping like this. I love a good reach so I’ll be the one to say this is a reflection of Ming. Lol.
F8B4A98E-2306-45AB-8D40-515BA80F21FC.jpeg

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I cant think of a smaller start than Joe Buddens YouTube channel. How much smaller do you want the start to be?

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,443 1,145 249
Alleybux
I agree with the bolded and I'd say that this show is good for Karen to be seen as the down-to-earth homegirl opposed to the popular-by-proxy hard-ass aura she usually has going on. But she should look into hosting another podcast alone or with someone else to really discuss business bc Ming (as sweet and cool as she seems) doesn't have the chops beyond how to make money. There's a lot more that goes into business and Ming leaves a lot to be desired on that front.

Ming on the other hand makes the show tolerable for me, even with her poor enunciation that sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles or was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Since my original comment, I see she has also lost quite a bit of weight and she looks better. I would say she looks good but that wisdom tooth-inspired hip/butt job really does her no favors. She mentioned she's on Keto but how sustainable is that for her when she refuses to work out and she cut alcohol but was back posting drinks in her stories the other night?! A speech therapist, chef and personal trainer would do her MUCH good bc she has a fun personality.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I agree with the bolded and I'd say that this show is good for Karen to be seen as the down-to-earth homegirl opposed to the popular-by-proxy hard-ass aura she usually has going on. But she should look into hosting another podcast alone or with someone else to really discuss business bc Ming (as sweet and cool as she seems) doesn't have the chops beyond how to make money. There's a lot more that goes into business and Ming leaves a lot to be desired on that front.

Ming on the other hand makes the show tolerable for me, even with her poor enunciation that sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles or was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Since my original comment, I see she has also lost quite a bit of weight and she looks better. I would say she looks good but that wisdom tooth-inspired hip/butt job really does her no favors. She mentioned she's on Keto but how sustainable is that for her when she refuses to work out and she cut alcohol but was back posting drinks in her stories the other night?! A speech therapist, chef and personal trainer would do her MUCH good bc she has a fun personality.

Who says making money isnt enough? Its the #1 most requested thing of a man by women who are dating. but when a woman does it, its not enough?? Tough crowd!

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,443 1,145 249
Alleybux
Who says making money isnt enough? Its the #1 most requested thing of a man by women who are dating. but when a woman does it, its not enough?? Tough crowd!
My comment seems to have confused you in some way and I'm honestly not even sure how the bolded applies, but the point is there are A LOT of things that go into being a successful business owner before you can even turn a profit. While many people love hustlers like Ming, I believe that society as a whole is fatigued of the "work hard and it'll happen" fluff. People want numbers, facts, scaling tools...etc. That said, Karen exceeds Ming in terms of conversational skills, professionalism and valuable, transferable business advice. Karen is overall more pulled together and in a previous comment I linked where Ming stated that she has a "brick and bortar" business. If you don't even know the proper name for your business...it doesn't mean that money isn't enough, but money ain't the only thing to discuss.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
My comment seems to have confused you in some way and I'm honestly not even sure how the bolded applies, but the point is there are A LOT of things that go into being a successful business owner before you can even turn a profit. While many people love hustlers like Ming, I believe that society as a whole is fatigued of the "work hard and it'll happen" fluff. People want numbers, facts, scaling tools...etc. That said, Karen exceeds Ming in terms of conversational skills, professionalism and valuable, transferable business advice. Karen is overall more pulled together and in a previous comment I linked where Ming stated that she has a "brick and bortar" business. If you don't even know the proper name for your business...it doesn't mean that money isn't enough, but money ain't the only thing to discuss.

I mean it sounds like you feel a way that she has a business without being required to speak in shakespearian old english. Thats what grinding looks like. Its not about style, its about substance and tanglibles. Im sure you feel she isnt qualified, but do YOU have a brick and bortar?:b11

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,443 1,145 249
Alleybux
I mean it sounds like you feel a way that she has a business without being required to speak in shakespearian old english. Thats what grinding looks like. Its not about style, its about substance and tanglibles. Im sure you feel she isnt qualified, but do YOU have a brick and bortar?:b11
I stand by everything that I said and I actually own THREE brick and mortar businesses, so what next?

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
I stand by everything that I said and I actually own THREE brick and mortars, so what next?

My next question is, why do you place such importance on english, when its derived from german? Isnt the german word for "mortar" more "proper"? English is basically German For Dummies, after all. Its not nearly as special a language as people would like to think, and is not the native language of this land. It was forced upon it by Colonialism.

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,368 4,673 222
Alleybux
I'm watching last week episode and Karen got filters on the luggage she carrying under her eyes. In general, miss mamas is aging terribly and must be facetuning the fµck out her face on every IG post.

Sad.