Quantcast

Girl was offering to have threesomes with other women to save her relationship

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Honesty, I’ve acted like this but to a far less extreme version ( deep depression when he broke up with me, constantly asking his friends about him, one time I actually visited his job ) but I never destroyed his stuff , threatened him with a knife, posted entire tapes etc. but one strange thing I noticed is that men find this type of behavior enticing, I was suffering from untreated trauma , and when I began to improve I noticed my relationships with men would be described as of being “boring”. Hell the same guy I showed borderline obsessive behavior towards even noted he didn’t want to continue dealing with me again because I was less “passionate”.

he needs to file a restraining order and press charges, but something tells me he won’t . This woman sounds like she suffers from severe mental illness, as well as the fact that he has more than likely put up with this behavior and probably behind the scenes was at some point enabling it. I mean the fact that she got his number not once, not twice , but EIGHT times??? And in one video he is smiling while she has a knife as if it’s a joke. He needs to get the hell out of dodge ASAP.

Men love neurotic , psychotic women until it literally kills them sad to say. I always was curious as to why the belief that men love crazy women always is somewhat true .

Yeah I think it’s because insecure men love to see a woman who loves him more than she loves herself...it’s an ego boost. A lot of (internally low self-esteem but externally arrogant-false bravado) men love a woman who loves him more and acts crazy to prove it because it makes them feel wanted

SupaSupaNova

Safelyup is a racist mexican troolll
Reaction score
Reactions
62,912 1,823 925
Alleybux
The nutcase in the OP claimed he knocked her up two, three times. If it’s true you are telling me that a man who is willing to bring a child/multiple children into the dysfunction is somehow a victim?? That he has no say in the women he choose to impregnate? The fact is, a lot of people like chaos and dysfunctional behavior until it bites them in the butt like it did this man. I’m sure she revealed herself to be a LOON early on in the relationship but instead of distancing himself like a well-balanced, well-intentioned human being he continues to sleep with her unprotected...make that make sense.
So if a woman got knocked by a man two or three times and came out and said that this man was abusive towards her throughout their relationship, would you say she wasn’t a victim, because she stayed in a dysfunctional situation and brought children into it.

So people who stay in dysfunctional situations are deserving of whatever abuse they endure, got it!

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,187 697 215
Alleybux
I didn’t make it seem like you were blaming the woman. You made it seem that way.

Back to my original comment, at that moment, you only berated the woman.
Because I was responding to someone else’s opinion. Take your ass on somewhere girl. Is it you boo? You da the one threatening to kill ya self?

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,187 697 215
Alleybux
Guys love this (malleable) combo... until they're (1) humiliated all over town (2) whacked.

The thing is all this is not really over the man. She's simply mentally ill. I've seen this before.

I have a theory relationships exasperate noticeable signs of mental illness because (1) people develop a sense of ownership over their partner (2) women release a sizable amount of oxytocin during orgasm and other "love/happiness" chemicals are dopamine and serotonin.

Mental illnesses are mostly just chemical imbalances, so I can imagine that endorphins and the other chemicals fluctuating while thinking about or interacting with a romantic partner can be a lot for mentally ill people. This girl needs mood stabilizers pronto.

Honestly, I wish people took mental health more seriously. Especially in the black community.

Exhibit A. Sick of BW romanticizing trauma like this. This sort of speak is too common.

The girl is extremely mentally ill, she would have acted the same with any man who'd let it go on long enough.
Sis you hit it allll on the nail!!!! It seems like bipolar due to the impulsivity and quick to anger. I think it did exacerbate her symptoms. Either way she needs to get help and his hands aren’t clean of this situation either.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Her psychotic ass behavior is no ones fault but her own.

I was trying to prove a point. Whenever a woman is in a relationship that pans out terribly, it NEVER fails, there is half the comment sections telling her she should have chose better and that women needs to vet these men carefully. All I’m saying is that the same needs to apply to men as well.

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,187 697 215
Alleybux
Why do y’all keep downvoting my sh!t every time I bring up mental Illness as if I ain’t a whole ass clinical psychology major and don’t gotta memorize the DSM. Go away lmao.
@Melanindrip say what you need to say shawty.

Last edited:

Dani S

U got pop rocks in yo pussy & u proud?
Reaction score
Reactions
57,239 1,169 38
Alleybux
I started reading this thread last night. Y'all what in the entire fµck? Both of them are toxic. She may be worse than him, bt he was enjoying n gaslighting the heifer like hell!!!!! Then I went on their Twitter accounts & OMG y'all wtf once again? They just turned legal age.

gemini0211

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,824 157 74
Alleybux
I may be alone in this but I am actually glad people are sharing their abusive relationship stories. It actually helps others who might be in similar situations to spot red flags earlier and to break free. It's uncomfortable to watch but there is value in this especially for young people.

MissTake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,248 1,594 809
Alleybux
Men who stay playing around with unhinged women (even marrying/having children with them) get no sympathy from me.

But when y'all see a man on the receiving end of crazy, the capes come out, even when it's clear he wants to be there and likes the crazy attention he gives her.
Yep.

The fact that he kept “talking to” other women and she would find them and threaten them, and he would do it AGAIN shows the kind of evil BS he’s on. No decent person would expose other people to that drama.

Kamehameha

Three hole hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
41,252 2,190 1,010
Alleybux
Yep.

The fact that he kept “talking to” other women and she would find them and threaten them, and he would do it AGAIN shows the kind of evil BS he’s on. No decent person would expose other people to that drama.
Exactly he wants to create a web of women fighting for him. I know a man JUST like him, exactly like him.

He would tell anyone who would listen how crazy the girl he was dating was. He would show text messages and other receipts just like this guy. He would say she was ugly, had issues and was slow and he didn't want to be with her. But then somehow she got pregnant. Then she fought his mama and he was mad about that but somehow she got pregnant again. Then he was cheating on her and she was going around fighting other women for him..... and then they got married!

So to pretend like this man is being held hostage by her crazy antics is laughable. He's right where he wants to be and I'm sure she's not just being crazy out of nowhere either but the super capes don't want to hear anything less than "he's the victim!".

ELEVATED1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,851 1,158 364
Alleybux
I was trying to prove a point. Whenever a woman is in a relationship that pans out terribly, it NEVER fails, there is half the comment sections telling her she should have chose better and that women needs to vet these men carefully. All I’m saying is that the same needs to apply to men as well.
Agreed.
When he said he changed his number 8 times and doesn’t know how she got the number each time....something didn’t seem right. He probably kept her number and kept sleeping with her. She clearly has major psychological issues. He looks so young and already has children with two different women. He needs help too and has mental issues to be messing around like this. He needs to make better choices.

Last edited:

Kamehameha

Three hole hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
41,252 2,190 1,010
Alleybux
Yeah I think it’s because insecure men love to see a woman who loves him more than she loves herself...it’s an ego boost. A lot of (internally low self-esteem but externally arrogant-false bravado) men love a woman who loves him more and acts crazy to prove it because it makes them feel wanted
You preaching right now!

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Guys love this (malleable) combo... until they're (1) humiliated all over town (2) whacked.

The thing is all this is not really over the man. She's simply mentally ill. I've seen this before.

I have a theory relationships exasperate noticeable signs of mental illness because (1) people develop a sense of ownership over their partner (2) women release a sizable amount of oxytocin during orgasm and other "love/happiness" chemicals are dopamine and serotonin.

Mental illnesses are mostly just chemical imbalances, so I can imagine that endorphins and the other chemicals fluctuating while thinking about or interacting with a romantic partner can be a lot for mentally ill people. This girl needs mood stabilizers pronto.

Honestly, I wish people took mental health more seriously. Especially in the black community.

Exhibit A. Sick of BW romanticizing trauma like this. This sort of speak is too common.

The girl is extremely mentally ill, she would have acted the same with any man who'd let it go on long enough.

The most common sense post in the thread and with a scientific explanation to boot. Love it, thank you.

MangoGelato

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,317 1,053 841
Alleybux
So if a woman got knocked by a man two or three times and came out and said that this man was abusive towards her throughout their relationship, would you say she wasn’t a victim, because she stayed in a dysfunctional situation and brought children into it.

So people who stay in dysfunctional situations are deserving of whatever abuse they endure, got it!

This man was in contact with other women and trying to involve others in their mess, knowing how volatile she is. He obviously wasn’t as invested in the situation as her, enjoyed the attention and did his best to aggravate her and keep the drama train going. A man who constantly cheats and come back has more control over the situation than you think. I know a lot of people like to shout “double standards!” To keep things “fair” but common sense and critical thinking should be applied to every situation.

InBloom

Debsterist
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 1,524 785
Alleybux
Woah! Wtf did I just stumble upon?! This is some crazy sh!t. This woman is psychotic. Where tf is her family at? She needs some serious help before she ends up hurting somebody. I'm scared for this guy. She's dangerous.
I’m sure her family already knew about this dark side of her personality.

Unfortunately for them, family members are always the first ones to get abused by individuals like this.

InBloom

Debsterist
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 1,524 785
Alleybux
But this is how 90% of our culture relationships are this is how 90% of us was born from
Speak for yourself.
No family dynamic is perfect, but the situation in the OP is nowhere near as common as you’re trying to make it out to be.

JuicyBox Rmn

la princesa
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
14,156 1,303 2,578
Alleybux
So we're going to pretend he did absolutely nothing and this woman went crazy out of nowhere? While he was still f*cking her and with her the entire time.

That man was f*cking her, cheating on her and stringing her along. You know, the usual move set for nqqas like this. Y'all immediately jumped on the "crazy girlfriend" though.

Y'all are going backwards. And did no one else peep his last tweet? Instead of actually talking about his supposed abuse, he minimized and deflected from women's abuse while touting how "strong" men are compared to women. And here y'all are, cheering on the misogynist. And his gf is the one with low self esteem? Lol.

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,274 7,763 5,725
Alleybux
Exactly! If this was the other way around people would be saying "oh well, she chose him" but because it's the dude now he's a helpless victim, who they hope can get help. When it's a woman they don't understand what domestic violence victims go through, and why they just can't leave but now that it's a man they totally understand and wishes this young man can get free of her evil grip.

She said she would accuse him of rape, tell people he had HIV etc... but somehow she's still pregnant by him how does that work? So I guess the rape thing is true since he's posting like he's disgusted with her and trying to get away but she still ends up pregnant by him. I guarantee you he's talking to her like they're still together until he wants "to leave" then watches her start to act crazy.

If the roles were reversed y'all would have no sympathy for a women who CHOSE not to leave and stayed in dysfunction like this guy. I can think of countless women celebs who are in the similar situations and they still stay and y'all call em a bird and keep it moving.

But when y'all see a man on the receiving end of crazy, the capes come out, even when it's clear he wants to be there and likes the crazy attention he gives her. He only keeps receipts so when he is ready to stop playing this game he can get away with the possibility of her going to jail and being the "crazy ex" they all have. Also so if she goes to the police first he has evidence on why he had to do XYZ.

They're both two crazy people in a relationship, both need mental help and self esteem.

He was in one of the videos trying to collect his belongings laughing and ki kiing like it was a good time.

GreenEyedDevil

Hairy Lesbian
Reaction score
Reactions
266,547 12,272 4,624
Alleybux
I don't feel sorry for him AT all.

He should have stopped fµck!ng her a long time ago. He should have stopped fµck!ng her after she got the tattoo. But as you can see by the video he continued to slide in her raw. He deserves what he gets.

Men aren't stupid. They know an emotionally unstable woman when they see one. They just don't have the integrity to not run up in her raw. They are selfish and secretly love the attention and admiration.

This is why you don't fµck men too soon. This is why you don't allow them access to your body/womb/creation energy. See how well he looks? How much sympathy he is getting? And look at her. He literally sucked the life out of this girl.
THIS! All the way!

Women are quick to side with men as if they aren't predators.

Some pick women who need mental help for xes then dump them and then turn around and say "she's crazy!"

He KNEW that from jump mostlikely but didn't want to turn down xes.

GreenEyedDevil

Hairy Lesbian
Reaction score
Reactions
266,547 12,272 4,624
Alleybux
"wHy dO i HavE to LoVe mySeLf FirsT?!"

This is why.

Self love is like money: if you grew up with money, its easier to come into more money. If you grew up poor, its harder to get money.

I wish people would look at mental illness from a social perspective and stop blaming it solely on the afflicted.

Yes people can work on their self love in the same way some people go from rags to riches.

But if you grew up being abused, devalued and helpless, this is theresult.

MochaFleur

Sucking dxck is not feminine
Reaction score
Reactions
10,209 838 471
Alleybux
Nah sis needs to spend time on the inside for a little while (the kind with 4 padded walls & a straight jacket) Those clips were disturbing af!

BLKJENNYSWAN

*Making classics through iphone beats*
Reaction score
Reactions
161,698 5,163 2,353
Alleybux
Someone can be a narcissist without having NPD. Y'all are weird trying to gatekeep words
Girl stfu I obviously mean I’m annoyed by the word in general. It gives off TI when he throws in a freshly learned word he saw in the thesaurus and then misuses and abuses.

Last edited:

Sakina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,331 1,943 410
Alleybux
Damn, she got the BPD bad :(
Homeboy needs to move to another state fr.
How did she keep getting his new phone number? Please. He was still fµck!ng her. He loved tormenting this mentally ill girl until it got too real.
This.
It’s very common for narcissist males to play this type of sick games with women with borderline personality disorder.
People with Bpd are litteraly magnets for narcissists because of their abandonment issues.
They’ll get triggered and go full blown crazy even if they had a mild form of BPD at the start.
It’s extremely dangerous.
People like this girl need MEDICAL CARE, dialectical therapy and to stay away from toxic men that will prey on them and aggravate their condition.
Now that lil girl needs to be commited before she seriously harm someone of herself.
SHE’S DANGEROUS.
Her place is in the hospital not in the streets harassing hoes and bums.
This will not end well.

Last edited:

Arular

Break up with your girlfriend
Reaction score
Reactions
24,603 720 33
Alleybux
Faked their own death??? Chile! This is the next Zola. Too bad the aount is now suspended because i didn't finish reading.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,067 168 119
Alleybux
Look at how on Twitter more dumb girls are throwing themselves at him. He is enjoying every bit of this! Men love to see women break down over them, it's all fun and games usually until the woman they are with starts really raising hell. I don't feel sorry for his ass. He wanted the attention instead of going to the police. Choose better next time.

Sakina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,331 1,943 410
Alleybux
Look at how on Twitter more dumb girls are throwing themselves at him. He is enjoying every bit of this! Men love to see women break down over them, it's all fun and games usually until the woman they are with starts really raising hell. I don't feel sorry for his ass. He wanted the attention instead of going to the police. Choose better next time.
THIS.
(That lil boy looks slow as fµck, like ******** and I’m not being sarcastic.
What’s wrong with him?)