Glamazontay is a mess! [emoji24]

Positive ♡ Vibes
Reactions
90,554 1,150 326
Alleybux
I like glamzontay but her sense of style is seriously all over the place. She is damn near topless with that deeeeeeep v neck jumpsuit she has on in the beginning . I am always surprised when someone says they have bought something from her clothing line.

Reactions
923 35 3
Alleybux
Colorist tea?
In previous videos she talks about how all the boys in her school wanted her because she was lightskin and how she only dates light skin girls

I liked her in the beginning but after watching a couple of her videos i could tell the way she carries herself and the way she interacts with people is not something im a fan of then i found out about that mess with a girl she was supposed to start a business with and getting instagrams deleted i was not beat for the mess

Reactions
923 35 3
Alleybux
Its funny because i cant even clown her about doing this because another youtuber did it albeit 2 months ago and i thought it was super cute, but there's just something unlikable about her and the way she presents herself

BANNED
Reactions
12,182 640 247
Alleybux
She is a very odd child.
She doesn't really have a social life.
She claim she's gay but majority of her storytimes include's Ex-Boyfriend's instead of female lovers.

She's not ugly, she's decent looking in a weird way. I wouldn't take fashion advise from her, she seems to wear whatever fits. I do however like her wig video's.

#BlackLove
Reactions
1,954 33 20
Alleybux
I love her ghetto self!! :heart_eyes: *See siggy if it's still there

She is a very odd child.
She doesn't really have a social life.
She claim she's gay but majority of her storytimes include's Ex-Boyfriend's instead of female lovers.

She's not ugly, she's decent looking in a weird way. I wouldn't take fashion advise from her, she seems to wear whatever fits. I do however like her wig video's.

As far as her really being a lesbian, I'm really holding out hope for her to stay on the team. Lol Her dating guys when she was 14/15 doesn't disqualify her per se.... She could have been like others who just went along to get along, wasn't sure of themselves yet.... Plus "dating" at that young of an age is not same as dating as an adult. Y'all are kids, y'all spend time talking on the phone, going to movies...it's not really that serious....And she's still hurting from her last ex Brittany.. so yea she's definitely into girls for real.

And she's had storytimes about her female exes as well..... The real tea is the timeline she says that she was talking to/dating these females was during the same time she claimed to have been with Brittany :whistle: lol

Last edited:
Reactions
Alleybux
i just want to use my thumb and remove her eyebrows they irk me something about them just don't sit right literally .. And I think she's slightly fake .. mehhh :cautious:

BANNED
Reactions
12,182 640 247
Alleybux
I'm still confused, a whole year later, whether or not this is a trans woman.

I don't think she is trans. She showed pictures of herself as a teenager in her "reacting to my old pictures" unless she transformed into a female during her teenaged years. I just think she's a woman with very defined features. Which can cause a woman to look masculine.

Reigning As Legendary Supreme
Reactions
1,913 27 15
Alleybux
In previous videos she talks about how all the boys in her school wanted her because she was lightskin and how she only dates light skin girls

I liked her in the beginning but after watching a couple of her videos i could tell the way she carries herself and the way she interacts with people is not something im a fan of then i found out about that mess with a girl she was supposed to start a business with and getting instagrams deleted i was not beat for the mess

This is EXACTLY why i searched a thread about her lmao. I was watching her recent video and this bish was saying how she’s “very very light” and I’ve heard it before. Like are my eyes deceiving me? B/C sus looks brownskin. Like are people defining light, brown & dark differently in different regions or is she just slow? Her brown skin is a beautiful color so IDK why she wants to be light skin. WEIRDO.

Last edited:
Reactions
7,695 143 11
Alleybux
This is EXACTLY why i searched a thread about her lmao. I was watching her recent video and this bish was saying how she’s “very very light” and I’ve heard it before. Like are my eyes deceiving me? B/C sus looks brownskin. Like are people defining light, brown & dark differently in different regions or is she just slow? Her brown skin is a beautiful color so IDK why she wants to be light skin. WEIRDO.

I know right! When she made that light skin comment I was like huh?! She needs a reality check. Idk who's been lying to her.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
Chelsea would benefit from therapy to delve into the root of why she wants to take any and every shortcut to improve her outward appearance but...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
Lol they've took us through this roccominroe before and it lead nowhere. Im sorry but I do think one of her family members did it. This says...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Lol. You don't get to decide what is or isn't insulting to women. Take your male privilege elsewhere. We are human adult females. Being a human...
Women with children
I would think any father worth a damn would do something for the woman that made them that title as a sign of appreciation for making sure their...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Ladies! Take it easy, I am not the enemy. I am your sister! I am in the DMV, grew up in Massachusetts, and I am telling you what I have seen. No...
Will the pandemic permanently end door knocking for Jehovah's Witnesses?
Haven't seen them in the subway stations since the pandemic. They can't knock on my door I live in a gated community.
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
It's not that hard. Switch stopped posting around the time her Houseofeffie account took off. She was also the first who posted that dance video...
People who microwave leftover pizza are nasty
Can't even microwave my pizza without being judged. God people suck.
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
If I was getting my head knocked on I wouldn’t be mad at her for putting it out publicly because I’d be more mad at myself for allowing it to...
Top Bottom