Glamazontay is a mess! [emoji24]

Here for the comments
Reactions
8,810 90 11
Alleybux
886050F6-90F2-47D1-85E6-4F39CE5A5830.jpg

maybe she was talking about cutting Brittney off ?!? When she was mentioning the cut cord ceremony and spiritual bath ... Idk lol ... maybe that was her last horaaaahhh with her

Courtney giving me Ty Young vibes .. cut all yo friends whoever and she can’t do anything else but be with her and cater to courtney .. like Sidney is to snoop ..

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
17,774 26
Alleybux
She got some cuddy last night? Cause she still give off obsessive vibes! Within the year and some change she’s known her they been through too much

General Manager
Reactions
7,012 239 32
Alleybux
View attachment 2478661

maybe she was talking about cutting Brittney off ?!? When she was mentioning the cut cord ceremony and spiritual bath ... Idk lol ... maybe that was her last horaaaahhh with her

Courtney giving me Ty Young vibes .. cut all yo friends whoever and she can’t do anything else but be with her and cater to courtney .. like Sidney is to snoop ..
Nah, it's definitely Crimson Chin that Tay is obsessed with.

General Manager
Reactions
26,535 468 228
Alleybux
View attachment 2478661

you know damn well this shit is going to crash and burn. Captain chin don't want that girl for real

General Manager
Reactions
26,535 468 228
Alleybux
Brit just her backup, she uses to try to make Court jealous, but we know Court does not give a damn.
i think Court somewhat gives a damn. Tay provides good times, caters to her and is ready to accept whatever it is Court suggests. This is a W for Courtney. They are probably in an open relationship but deep down Tay knows that's not what she wants lol

Here for the comments
Reactions
8,810 90 11
Alleybux
you know damn well this shit is going to crash and burn. Captain chin don't want that girl for real
lmfao !!!! Hahahaha I’m dying ...

im just trying to figure out how you come from a cord ceremony and spiritual baths n shit to a big ass Tay and Court love campaign like it’s fucking crazy lol ... I just don’t get why they going so hard on their stories lol

I was just throwing other ideas out there lol ... lmfao !!!!

Tay is obsessed I agree ... it’s crazy especially since Court doesn’t go so hard for her ... welp ... let me go back to my wish them well vibes

General Manager
Reactions
7,012 239 32
Alleybux
i think Court somewhat gives a damn. Tay provides good times, caters to her and is ready to accept whatever it is Court suggests. This is a W for Courtney. They are probably in an open relationship but deep down Tay knows that's not what she wants lol
I'm saying that Court will never be jealous, because she knows that she just has to snap her fingers and Tay will come running back to her.

Rookie
Reactions
286 25 4
Alleybux
Their video on twitter getting attention and even had Court's coach commenting lol. A number of the WNBA players showed some love on Court's IG post as well. This is definitely the kind of attention Tay loves, been shown off.
In as much as I wish them well, I hope Tay doesn't convince herself it's the best thing to move to ATL atm. Cuz if this backfires, she gon be miserable in the city.

Rookie
Reactions
286 25 4
Alleybux
The thing is, Court knows how to handle Tay. When they together, you know she's in charge. Her bedroom game also tight you can tell lol. Some women like Tay need strong-willed (and confident) studs with a good balance of kindness to handle them else they gon walk over their partners. They easily get bored and always crave excitement, challenges. Court gives just that. Though it matters, it's hardly about the money nor comfortable lives of their partners for such women, especially if they're independent. It's more about the attention and excitement. Reason Tay will always choose Court over Brit. It's rather unfortunate Court isn't as much into her as much as Tay is into her. Her polyamorous tendencies and Tay's emotional inadequacies make their combo flammable.

Last edited:
Here for the mess !
Reactions
4,415 37 24
Alleybux
Atlanta is just right for Tay, ratchet, party 24hrs. I just hate she running behind Courtney, slutting her out etc. Tay needs to also keep her store for other income, I wonder where she'll find vendors.

General Manager
Reactions
10,561 391 29
Alleybux
My thing is their whole relationship seems to be under the influence of weed & alcohol. When are they sober besides when they wake up or she has a game? Can they function as their authentic selves with nothing in their system? Idk why but Court coming off sneaky to me in this vlog with how she looking at Tay. She doesn't really seem interested in her when she was trying to kiss her & stuff. It seems so forced like she playing her haha.

Sports Fan
OLDHEAD
Reactions
2,198 9 7
Alleybux
My thing is their whole relationship seems to be under the influence of weed & alcohol. When are they sober besides when they wake up or she has a game? Can they function as their authentic selves with nothing in their system? Idk why but Court coming off sneaky to me in this vlog with how she looking at Tay. She doesn't really seem interested in her when she was trying to kiss her & stuff. It seems so forced like she playing her haha.
LOL

Here for the comments
Reactions
8,810 90 11
Alleybux
I don’t even know where to begin .... so basically her friend told her the truth .. that she crazy lol ... Courtney is a bad idea ... but hey .. yo friends gotta learn .. you can only say so much and do so much ...

1618774020844.gif

I was hoping when Court bopped her in the head she would get this rush of common sense but it didn’t give what it was suppose to have gave ... not a reminder .. a hint nothing ...

I hope them announcing a channel together is a joke ...

I love to see Tay in blonde hair

yall where is 6ix ?!? to help her out !!

I agree that Tay need a strong personality but Court ain’t the one to do it ...

Court didn’t give me sneaky she gave me high AF like what she said .. when they sober up they just come off so argumentative but when they drunk or high they get along ... what kind of relationship is that

If get someone that is in love with you more than you are in love with them was a person that’s what this is

1618774532635.gif

Starter
Reactions
959 130 4
Alleybux
My question is why is she playing with spiritual rituals if she not really done with the girl? And why is it that every time she with her everything else falls to the wayside? Store not being tended to, house dirty, don’t got her dog...
I'm no spiritualist but isn't it dangerous to play with that type of witchcraft if you're not willing to follow through?

real is rare.
Reactions
11,742 373 35
Alleybux
So let me get this straight bc I didn't watch the entire thing. Tay is moving to Atlanta, putting her store on hold, and starting a channel with Court?!

Wow Tay is really on a dummy mission. Leave no stupidity stone unturned...

Team Owner
Reactions
218,426 3,755 2,727
Alleybux
View attachment 2484527
The face of disappointment...her friend is like ”I’m about to cut this insecure b*tch off,” nah let me stop. Lmao.

I don’t like the way Tay talks to her for some reason. I know she’s done some questionable things in the past regarding their friendship (Tay’s word) but ehhh... the energy seems weird. I got the same vibe the last time they when they were on camera together.

Starter
Reactions
2,402 44 1
Alleybux
I'm no spiritualist but isn't it dangerous to play with that type of witchcraft if you're not willing to follow through?
It only becomes dangerous with the intentions behind it. Tay was never going to get rid of Courtney so she could’ve taken a thousand spiritual baths and burned a hundred sage sticks. Your intentions is what gives the power. If you don’t know what your doing and the true intention is not behind it nothing will work. Manifestation work.

General Manager
Reactions
10,561 391 29
Alleybux

I am & I said a few pages back when she said she was doing that cord cutting ritual she better say what she means & mean what she says because that's a very powerful ritual. If you go back to that person it's going to be literal hell. I have a feeling she didn't go through with the ritual though.

Starter
Reactions
959 130 4
Alleybux
Soooo, should we start taking bets on how long this Court n Tay-ship gon last? Bad vibes... they giving off bad vibes already....
Its hard to tell how long but they're definitely gonna go back and forth for awhile.

I bet tay will be the one to propose, she gives me femme that will propose vibes. And we damn sure know Court won't

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I don’t understand why she named her like that but I agree everything worked out the way it was supposed to and I think it’s cute nipsey set up...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
I'm tired-ish. This needs to be the last one. I'm also a little annoyed that they think they can just "replace" the black family show with a...
NYC Fonts get in here
What the hell is going on with all these slashings and attack on the subways? Even before I moved out of the city, I barely took the train because...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
Did anyone else get the feeling that Bri's family labelling her "bossy" has done the most damage??? Had they not done that we as viewers would not...
Unpopular opinions: Prince William
Wow. How come it is not a well known fact that he was exposed for not completing his training? He was reported on when it happened but no one...
Had to ask my non-black coworker what was funny after having my natural hair out.
You did great, OP. These people always know exactly what they're doing. The goal is to provoke you so they can label you the 'Angry Black Woman'...
RHOA Make the perfect RHOA cast
Ideally? Kenya, Porsha (The Punching Bag), Kandi (For familiarity), and three new women.
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
lol, God, I hate TIKTOK so much.. If you like white women, date them. I don't understand trying to generalized. villainized BW. Being rejected by...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Lmaoooo have y'all seen this video about MJ? It's the "Have a great day" for me lmao. The full video is here:
Top Bottom