Glamazontay is a mess! [emoji24]

Reactions
4,096 68 8
Alleybux
I don’t like the way Tay talks to her for some reason. I know she’s done some questionable things in the past regarding their friendship (Tay’s word) but ehhh... the energy seems weird. I got the same vibe the last time they when they were on camera together.
I believe their past issue was over money but Tay always said she was a great friend aside from that. I feel like Tay wants to hear a certain answer in regards to her reconciling with Courtney...and Chantel “BeatByBrown” the friend is not trying to give her that because she knows d*mn well Tay is making a huge mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions
764 120 4
Alleybux
It only becomes dangerous with the intentions behind it. Tay was never going to get rid of Courtney so she could’ve taken a thousand spiritual baths and burned a hundred sage sticks. Your intentions is what gives the power. If you don’t know what your doing and the true intention is not behind it nothing will work. Manifestation work.

Lol well according to her it never actually happened....so that explains it lol. Also how she gonna call someone a "hoe" for calling out the obvious. Wish she would come at me sideways like that id take my fat ass down to Atlanta and make that gap wider.

Screenshot_20210418-164635_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-164651_Twitter.jpg

Reactions
30,382 389 92
Alleybux
The WNBA don’t drug test or something? The season starts in like 3 weeks.

Moving to ATL? And what if Courtney gets traded? Lol Tay is wild and talmbout are you happy to have your wife back. Shorty you never left smh

Here for the comments
Reactions
8,679 81 11
Alleybux
The WNBA don’t drug test or something? The season starts in like 3 weeks.

Moving to ATL? And what if Courtney gets traded? Lol Tay is wild and talmbout are you happy to have your wife back. Shorty you never left smh
Yea I don’t get why she would even put that in the vlog like .. sis has a career that she need to keep lol

Reactions
285 25 4
Alleybux
If views are anything to go by, Tay's followers seem to f more with her links with Brit. Who talked her into starting a couple's channel? Why not grow the views of the two channels you already got? Girl so easily distracted.

Court my bro but her intentions with shawty really questionable at this point. Is she moving in with Tay when she gets her new crib in ATL? Must feel real bold to play an emotionally unstable bih on camera. I really hope my gut wrong and Court above this sneaky sh.t cuz Chile.

Reactions
1,117 97 10
Alleybux
Somebody having you ready to off yourself not showering eating etc and snot nosed crying on camera telling you they could cheat on you and you would take them back but yeah twin flames

Passing panoramic
Reactions
4,582 270 10
Alleybux
This is sad as hell.

Glam is literally dropping everything to cater to (shady, opportunistic) Banana Chin and that's not healthy at all.

The dysfunction whether together or apart, is going to be catastrophic. :cautious:

Reactions
266,549 2,482 594
Alleybux
View attachment 2484527
The face of disappointment...her friend is like ”I’m about to cut this insecure b*tch off,” nah let me stop. Lmao.
Girl, i burst out laughing. Her friend has been shading that relationship all day. And what's the WNBA's policy on marijuana being high on camera in or out of season seems like a bad idea. Particularly in a state where it's illegal.

And a couples channel seems like a bad idea for both of their careers. I guess they'll be living together. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Somewhere with Remy.
Reactions
255,703 2,842 1,527
Alleybux
Hey, y'all!

These two still at it? Court must've put the strap on Tay really good cause old girl is crazy over her.

Tay moving to Atlanta? Chile, these Atlanta femmes will eat her alive. They DGAF about relationships, lol.

Reactions
760 8
Alleybux
She probably did a love spell on court before the cord cutting ritual which is why she did a turn around before the full moon.

Yesh, exactly. Probably a binding spell too... This is going to be a bumpy ride. The break ups usually get worse everytime you go back lawddddd

Reactions
10,518 387 29
Alleybux
& the thing with love & binding spells is...YOU CAN'T MAKE A MF LOVE YOU IF THEY JUST DON'T! Doing those kinds of spells is ONLY binding YOU to the toxicity of your ass trying to force something that will never be. That's why I don't do spell work for clients. I teach them to do the work on themselves only. Make a self love jar for yourself. Pour love & intentions into yourself then you'll be able to manifest the love you truly desire.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,301 738 451
Alleybux
she so dumb, is she really putting the store on hold, when things are opening up again. if she was selling shit during a pandemic why would she stop now. That strap must be good as fuck

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
And imagine him calling US delusional, talking bout "women see you" Hey women who see me, which one sounds more delusional A. A woman saying...
Strongmommy Chrissy
I’m going to go back and watch Ming house tour to do an accurate comparison. The biggest takeaway for me is that Ming actually walked from room...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Why would you get CS surgery when you have 3 children under the age of 3. Keesha is so spoiled because who is suppose to keep her kids.
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Sis musta seen y'all comments about her cheeks being out in them shorts. She said:
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
. The bm posts Don https://instagram.com/stories/haus.of.drake/2569904926987638589?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1g0g7baesxmmm BABY...
  • Poll
D@mi@n Lill@rd Appreciation/Tea Thread
Not me thinking he was on a good path with being a better fiancé to k lol this man gon wild out when outside open back up fr
  • Poll
LSA would you go on a date with somebody if the venue was on a literal train?
I doubt this is a date. She doesn’t look like she knows him. Just looks confused and amused. He saw an attractive woman and did this.
Travis Kelce is single
Is this a friend of Kayla's or something? Sounds like this man is talking about his own fiance, and Kayla might know them both. yeah, i think so...
Top Bottom