D6DDDF9C-6948-4E8A-A8E0-EDDA2EBFE580.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 90
  • D93671BC-34CE-4B8F-9293-D0E86592AD90.jpeg
    D93671BC-34CE-4B8F-9293-D0E86592AD90.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 92
Reactions
3,574 36 38
Alleybux
Hold on… yall can get sick of me but im really in shock. So Tay says she knew her and Court had a soul tie when an anointed lady picked her out of a crowd, said God put it in her spirit to pray some wickedness away, the lady prayed over her and she felt the release. Then she blocked Court and felt better…… but that wasn't enough of a sign for her to let that relationship go?? Court said she knew they had a soul tie when everything in her soul and her being told her to leave Tay alone……. And now they’re planning to have kids next year?? Can somebody help me understand, yall ever had an experience like that?

Baby.... that’s a karmic link. The toxic back and forth/lack of ease in their relationship gives that away. Soul ties would have more give and take than their relationship displays.

I think Tay just doesn’t want to face reality that Courtney ain’t it and wants her to be the one. Meanwhile Courtney is getting everything she could possibly get from this.

I especially don’t understand Tay’s obsession with Court when she has fine ass influencer friends she could choose from. There are rich lesbians in ATL too. Hopefully she’ll learn

Reactions
643 3
Alleybux
She didn’t just lay down and take whatever Court was dishing out. That’s intriguing to fuck boys…erm girls? e6
This comment struck a cord w me after reading that T went after C while in a relationship. Ok follow my train yall...

T is a go getter and a risk taker.

T& C both hv fuck boy tendencies from what we see now and what we know of T past.

Tay has mental health issues and is neurodivergent(ND )mpulsive( obsessive behaviors are well documented in many different neurodivergent dx like bipolar disorder, OCD, ADHD and more...many ND dx hv overlapping traits...look this up if you dont believe me).

C peeped early on that T was in deep but also just as head strong as she was ( she even alluded to this in the story vid that T had to be in control of the Poly thing would work).

In poly, they often say to ease into it and go w the pace of the person who has the most trepidation about opening things up. But the community also warns ppl not to open up a dysfunctional relationship thinking it will save the relationship because it will most likely still fail due to adding more players when the core issues are w the established couple.

C took her opportunity to live out a fantasy knowing T would give it even just to prove a point that she is down w whatever. I think T is open to Poly but neither T or C is ready for it because they hv issues to recover from. They would definitely benefit from reading the new book Polysecure that deals w attachment styles, trauma and Polyamory.

Both T &C are manipulative. No matter how you slice it ...that is obvious.

Yall know the saying " choose someone who loves you more than you love them"? I think to some degree this is what C is doing. They should find them a good therapist who is well informed in Polyamory like the author of the book I just listed above. I think they could turn the unhealthy dynamic into a healthy one by being more proactive, self reflective, and honest. But if they don't work out their issue of needing control ( notice for the poly hookup night C knew she had to top from the bottom and she play it real cool) instead of working on already established issues, boundaries, and individual traumas ( often ppl cling to being in control when they feel very put of control and we see this over and over again w T).
I wish them the best and like them together but this level of dysfunction will always end back up at toxic rollercoaster. Just saying...I know yall see it too. I hope they work it out because they are almost 30 and this won't be cute and funny for long. C already made it clear she wasn't w the highs and lows. Chaos is common in the life of a person w bipolar disorder( read T admitted that was her dx although I didnt see her say that, I do see how much she struggles w chaos and being alone...I hv had multiple family members who were similar). Did T confirm her dx other than depression and anxiety? I dip in and out of watching different vloggers over the years so not sure.

Reactions
764 120 4
Alleybux
This comment struck a cord w me after reading that T went after C while in a relationship. Ok follow my train yall...

T is a go getter and a risk taker.

T& C both hv fuck boy tendencies from what we see now and what we know of T past.

Tay has mental health issues and is neurodivergent(ND )mpulsive( obsessive behaviors are well documented in many different neurodivergent dx like bipolar disorder, OCD, ADHD and more...many ND dx hv overlapping traits...look this up if you dont believe me).

C peeped early on that T was in deep but also just as head strong as she was ( she even alluded to this in the story vid that T had to be in control of the Poly thing would work).

In poly, they often say to ease into it and go w the pace of the person who has the most trepidation about opening things up. But the community also warns ppl not to open up a dysfunctional relationship thinking it will save the relationship because it will most likely still fail due to adding more players when the core issues are w the established couple.

C took her opportunity to live out a fantasy knowing T would give it even just to prove a point that she is down w whatever. I think T is open to Poly but neither T or C is ready for it because they hv issues to recover from. They would definitely benefit from reading the new book Polysecure that deals w attachment styles, trauma and Polyamory.

Both T &C are manipulative. No matter how you slice it ...that is obvious.

Yall know the saying " choose someone who loves you more than you love them"? I think to some degree this is what C is doing. They should find them a good therapist who is well informed in Polyamory like the author of the book I just listed above. I think they could turn the unhealthy dynamic into a healthy one by being more proactive, self reflective, and honest. But if they don't work out their issue of needing control ( notice for the poly hookup night C knew she had to top from the bottom and she play it real cool) instead of working on already established issues, boundaries, and individual traumas ( often ppl cling to being in control when they feel very put of control and we see this over and over again w T).
I wish them the best and like them together but this level of dysfunction will always end back up at toxic rollercoaster. Just saying...I know yall see it too. I hope they work it out because they are almost 30 and this won't be cute and funny for long. C already made it clear she wasn't w the highs and lows. Chaos is common in the life of a person w bipolar disorder( read T admitted that was her dx although I didnt see her say that, I do see how much she struggles w chaos and being alone...I hv had multiple family members who were similar). Did T confirm her dx other than depression and anxiety? I dip in and out of watching different vloggers over the years so not sure.

This is spot on and very well put. Yes Tay is diagnosed as bipolar, which adds to her impulsive behavior, addiction to chaos and challenges seeing the difference between risk and reward.

They could both benefit rom doing more learning about attachment styles and healing from trauma. If Court is not with the highs and lows it will never work out with Tay bc emotional ups and downs are part of the life of someone who is bipolar (i know from experience) and as a partner their is no way C will not have to deal with it in some way. Going out, drinking and turning up in a relationship is fun but if you're not dealing with individual traumas or having honest sober conversations it will lead to nowhere. Part of me thinks C is aware that T is unhinged and in some ways she takes advantage of it.

Reactions
6,603 44 18
Alleybux
For the people saying it would be a bad business move, It wouldn’t at all. Perfect market for her in ATL. As far as vendors, All you need is direct connections to the vendors or Fashiongo.net to order the clothes. Yeah if you didn’t know fashion go is all of the stores in LA fashion district
Do you know if that’s where Fashion Nova gets their clothes?

Reactions
1,117 97 10
Alleybux
I’m new here so sorry if im just stating the obvious. I just watched their Q&A video and it’s alarming how differently they answered the 3some and poly questions. They’re not on the same wavelength at ALL. Tay is obv doing everything she can to please Court and to not go through that heartbreak again but all Courtney’s responses say she dgaf if they break up. The girl literally she said she wouldn’t even trip, she would just say WELP, and just get another girl. Meanwhile Tay is making master plans to box other girls out. Tay is too damn fine and ambitious to be this pressed about anybody. Girl wtf
It’s crazy that everybody with sense can see that they are not a match at all

Reactions
1,117 97 10
Alleybux
If I were the other girl I would be so evil hunny. I have a real petty side to me and would've been posting threads, response videos and the most. They did her so dirty and pretty much embarrassed the girl. I'm glad she blocked Courtney whack ass! I honestly would have came to the event dressed in my African attire, standing right in between them on that rotating photo thingy they posted. Woulda made Tay ass so uncomfortable.

Tay & Court are attracted to the turn up that they can have together. They have literally been partying and hanging out since the beginning of their relationship. The only intimate "date" I've seen these two have was that time in Bali and it was very lack luster. Courtney doesn't give me "good sex" vibes. Especially that fingering tea they let out in the last video.

At the end of the day, just like Tay "took" Court from her ex, the same thing will happen to her....again.

5 children?!
Marriage?!
Next year!!?

Whew bby the toxicity! I would say Tay needs friends but she doesn't know how to manage true friendships. She's worse than dick centered hetero-women....
They really don’t romantically or intimately date at all it’s all club and black out drunk arguing in the street

Reactions
17,604 18
Alleybux
Do you know if that’s where Fashion Nova gets their clothes?

Fashion nova is getting pieces directly from China but basically yes. All of the items are from China. Some have cut and sew shops based in LA but you’ll notice that those stores sell out faster and don’t restock the same stuff once it’s gone

Reactions
6,603 44 18
Alleybux
Yep at her mom’s
In this video that her mom posted to her channel yesterday, Tay starts complaining (at about the 0:25 mark) that Denim looks different from when she first dropped her off.
I know this is supposed to be about denim but I couldn’t help but notice how everybody basically ignored the little girl standing up and jumping around while the car appears in to be in motion. And then she called her grandma a ***** :bulgyeyes the glam fam sure are different

Reactions
21,584 419 20
Alleybux
I know this is supposed to be about denim but I couldn’t help but notice how everybody basically ignored the little girl standing up and jumping around while the car appears in to be in motion. And then she called her grandma a ***** :bulgyeyes the glam fam sure are different
Diff for sure. Tay rules that household with her mouth and the money is the extra icing. She talks crazy around her grandma and baby sis. I hope Reign doesn’t end up speaking like that. She seems like such a sweet & polite little girl.

Last edited:
Here for the comments
Reactions
8,679 81 11
Alleybux
Diff for sure. Tay rules that household with her mouth and the money is the extra icing. She talks crazy around her grandma and baby sis. I hope Reign doesn’t end up speaking like that. She seems like such a sweet & polite girl.
Omg I was thinking the same thing like did she just call her grandma a n***a ... excuse me ... lmfao .. I could neva lol ... yea she definitely rules the house .. I figured that out a looooong time ago ..

Reactions
22 4
Alleybux
I’m sooo confused by all of this. Like Tay really didn’t strike me as the type to go out bad behind someone yet here we are. Court basically said “thank you for coming back after I dogged you.” And Tay just sitting beside her noddin like “yup that’s me.” Girlllllll.... love yourself.

Passing panoramic
Reactions
4,582 270 10
Alleybux
The way Glam is thirsting after Chinchin is insane.

These so called boss YouTuber women are really showing themselves nowadays. Thinking a relationship replaces work and self worth.

Reactions
11,311 727 788
Alleybux
T is ratchet and I think she has low self esteem to put herself in this. Oh C is a baller? Is her money that long to deal with this? C might love her to some extent seeing she doesn’t have lovers lined up in every city.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
I think the issue is there isn't enough variety. I don't mind shows that cover trauma, they are necessary. There has to be balance though and all...
Rihanna's Face is Top Tier
She's gorgeous & the color of her eyes gives the umph
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
I think you and others are missing the point. First off Versuz ISN'T a live concert offering. Second, features were fine if a member of the GROUP...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
No one confirmed ANYTHING in this case. Girl, bye. You're going on ignore. If people ask of something is comfirmed, than that's what they are...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Because the grandmother is clearly a better caretaker for those kids than their mother, fonts are trying to elevate her to saint hood. I don’t...
RHOA Kenya and Brooklyn cover Alpha Magazine!
Brooklyn is too cute and already is such a good kid. Kenya is a great mom Must be Porsha stans groaning you :disdain
How can black businesses improve?
Learn at least the damn basics of customer service!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with having professional payment methods. Im not cashapping or zelle-ing...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I have to find it, but I remember an article stating that her area was not intact like it should have been at her young age. I did find this...
Top Bottom