Goat meat is literally the best meat out there, if you dont like it you are missing out

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reactions
75,943 4,928 8,241
Alleybux
Give it to me any format
lawd.png

Tassot Cabrit(Haitian fried goat)

Curry goat
Curry-goat.jpg

Spicy goat meat
maxresdefault.jpg

Goat Stew...lirellay, there is nothing better than Goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
3,318 122 56
Alleybux
White people don't care for goat meat like that. So it's prices won't skyrocket like oxtail thankfully.
You know the second they find a bland recipe for goat, it’s over. I have never seen pork chops so expensive in my life, until white people started frequenting them. Goat meat is good af, but lamb hit different when it’s made right.

Reactions
67,123 581 236
Alleybux
I like goats - there are so cute! So I can’t eat them:heart:

My neighbor has three Pygmy goats and they have the best personalities.

Sorry to derail the thread, lol.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Drake did not actually sleep with Naomi Sharon, her ex made the whole thing up
Damn. The dissertations people wrote on here condemning Drake. It goes to show anyone will believe anything about someone they already don't...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I think things were doing well until the DM article. Seriously, release a statement already. That’s not very clever. Maybe tomorrow we are getting...
Missing 13-Year-Old Was Found Shot in the Mouth in Philadelphia. Her Family Wants Answers
this is the saddest thing I ever heard how was she missing for a whole year? why did she run away? how did she live? who did she live with? this...
Do you get mad at or jealous of women that you catch your man checking out in public?
I will NEVER date a man that does this. Men like this have No respect for their girlfriends and are extremely thirsty and desperate. It screams a...
Willow surprised Jada for Mother’s Day & got Jada’s rock band, Wicked Wisdom back together &...
Not Willow eating her mama up on her mama’s own song. That was beautiful and the pride in Jada.. too cute. Tear jerker really. Lolz now i need...
"Don't look down on DOMESTIC TRAVEL (U.S.)"
I prefer international travel but traveling more domestically is a recent goal of mine. I was born and raised in the US but I've barely seen it.
Prince was Ugly
Nope, it's the truth and it is my opinion. then it’s YOUR truth, not THE truth.
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
Tinsley brought nothing to the show. She was a big IT GIRL back in the day. But she has NO backbone, NO self-respect and it's painful watching...
Top Bottom