[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=V2cf6UlnBhA[/media]

Dred

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,141 5 5
Alleybux
wtf? anybody who uses God and hate in the same sentence is a moron in my book

anyone that doesnt know that religion is all about hate....is a moron in mine.....ask yourself this question....how do you feel about the devil....

ritac

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Well I don't agree with not using God and hate in the same sentence. God hates sin. But He LOVES Him some sinners! I know, cause He loves me...and I ain't right! Why else do you think He would send His Son to die for all of us? See, John 3:16.

ChynaDoll777

More Than A Conquerer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
[SIZE=-1]Proverbs 6:16-19 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]There are six things the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]LORD HATES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]seven[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] that are [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]DETESTABLE[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] to him[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]: [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]haughty eyes[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], a [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]lying tongue[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], hands that shed [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]innocent blood[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], a heart that devises [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]wicked schemes[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], feet that are quick to [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]rush into evil[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], a [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]false witness[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] who pours out lies and a man who [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]stirs up dissension[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] among brothers.[/SIZE]

Where's the scripture that says God hates ****?

Does God hate homosexuals? No. Does God approve of homosexuality? Absolutely not. Can a person truly be a Christian and at the same time a practicing homosexual? No (1 Corinthians 6:9).

The "God hates ****" ministry fails miserably in the message it proclaims. Ephesians 4:15 instructs us to "speak the truth...in love." 1 Peter 3:15 teaches us to proclaim the truth, but to do so with "gentleness and respect." We must uphold the truth of God's Word in proclaiming the sinfulness of homosexuality. However, we must uphold this truth in a loving, gentle, and respectful manner. We must warn homosexuals about the eternal dangers of continued rebellion against God. At the same time, our message should be focused on the forgiveness and freedom from sin that is available through the Lord Jesus Christ. (http://www.gotquestions.org/God-hates-****.html)

Dred

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,141 5 5
Alleybux
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Wc7zhZA34[/media]

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux
anyone that doesnt know that religion is all about hate....is a moron in mine.....ask yourself this question....how do you feel about the devil....

Well your book must not be well devised b/c Christianity does not command us to hate homosexuals.

God teaches us not to accept or facilitate their agenda, but we do owe them a debt of unfeigned love!

Romans 13:8-10

"8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
They sound so ignorant God does not hate homosexuals he just hate the sin and besides they need to be informed that homosexuality is not the only sin out there. Then that one lady said something like thank God for aids because it killing the **** does she not know that homosexuals are not the only one dying of aids. Ignorance pure Ignorance.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
God hates anything that makes people happy, unless it's done for the church.

ritac

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Whoa...I'll take Broad Sweeping Generalizations for 1000, Alex.

1. God created xes...and then He said be fruitful and multiply. He doesn't hate xes, He just wants it to be in the confines of marriage.

2. xes makes people happy everyday, and who really gets into bed with their spouse and says..."baby...let's do it for the church!!"???

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux

1. God created xes...and then He said be fruitful and multiply. He doesn't hate xes, He just wants it to be in the confines of marriage.

In other words, done for the church.

2. xes makes people happy everyday, and who really gets into bed with their spouse and says..."baby...let's do it for the church!!"???

The people who get married because they want to "do right by god".

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux

Amen and Amen!!

***in the thread giving glory for that awesome interpretation***

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux

God does and feels pretty much whatever its creator (humans) want it to do at the time, but humans don't have the balls to it. I mean how can god command the death of sorcerers but not hate them, only what they do? Then why command their death?

ritac

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
God does and feels pretty much whatever its creator (humans) want it to do at the time, but humans don't have the balls to it. I mean how can god command the death of sorcerers but not hate them, only what they do? Then why command their death?

God mandated the death of a few notables who He did not hate: Isaac, and also Jesus.

Also, if He didn't love the sorcerers, He wouldn't have sent Jesus to die for them. He says in Romans, that the wages of sin is death, but that we can have everlasting life through Him. So, the sorcerers chose poorly I guess.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
God mandated the death of a few notables who He did not hate: Isaac, and also Jesus.

Also, if He didn't love the sorcerers, He wouldn't have sent Jesus to die for them. He says in Romans, that the wages of sin is death, but that we can have everlasting life through Him. So, the sorcerers chose poorly I guess.

How many loved ones have you killed?

Edls4

A daughter of the King
Reaction score
Reactions
4,127 48 44
Alleybux

Whew!!!

You're on it for the Lord!!

I see the real disciples are standing up!!!!!

northdakota

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,306 26 35
Alleybux
Jesus in his time became friends with the derelicts of his society. The people who were scorned and looked upon, who were spat on and considered the worst outcasts. Jesus took pity on them and made them his friends. If Jesus is the son of God, than why would God teach his son to love and befriend the same people that some people in this world want us to hate? I suggest everyone read a book called "The Hidden Jesus" by Donald Spoto. It really made me think differently upon who I was judging. Let's not forget God's feelings on judgment people.

ritac

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Jesus in his time became friends with the derelicts of his society. The people who were scorned and looked upon, who were spat on and considered the worst outcasts. Jesus took pity on them and made them his friends. If Jesus is the son of God, than why would God teach his son to love and befriend the same people that some people in this world want us to hate? I suggest everyone read a book called "The Hidden Jesus" by Donald Spoto. It really made me think differently upon who I was judging. Let's not forget God's feelings on judgment people.

This is so true. So many times we project our human attributes and attitudes onto God. I am guilty of doing that not only when it comes to others, but when it comes to my own actions. I think that's why, when I have done something that I know is wrong, I feel so far away from God, like He is walkin' away sayin' "oh, you really trippin now..." That may be something I would do in the same situation, But God says He will never leave us nor forsake us.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
By not accepting Christ they kill themselves.

I wonder if that will hold up in court.

Me: Your honor, I killed 10 people in Starbuck's because they would not accept me. In effect, they killed themselves...

Hmmm.. That turd don't float. That's because in the real world murder isn't suicide. Perhaps in some bizarro world, people who don't accept your imaginary friends are killing themselves, but not in this world.

blueprint

Hiatus
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
81,447 187 219
Alleybux
God doesn't hate...

I don't think he hates gay people. People are born gay. What can they do about it? Nothing.

*dodges tomatoes*

Yazmine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,687 1
Alleybux
I wonder if that will hold up in court.

Me: Your honor, I killed 10 people in Starbuck's because they would not accept me. In effect, they killed themselves...

Hmmm.. That turd don't float. That's because in the real world murder isn't suicide. Perhaps in some bizarro world, people who don't accept your imaginary friends are killing themselves, but not in this world.

Lol smh @ a typical non-believers response and classing Jesus with this world too. First of all if God was in court, what the judge (who god created) going to do to him? Nada..God is god he can do all things, he can take the judge out. God don't care what floats with you, me or anybody. After sending is son Jesus to suffer the worse pain/agony in mankind...you better be worried about what floats with him.

Look..God does not kill people. God allows many things to happen. He has his reasons. His ways will always be beyond what our human mind can understand. Certain things we see that look right to us, may be wrong to Him. Human race has been causing a lot of harm to this Universe. By what we do, the things we make, the stuff we burn and so on.
There are times when we just don't understand the way He works.
God lets things take place, puts people in situations for them to learn. And a lot of times, to judge them. God's intentions when he created Adam and Eve was that they would live forever, but Adam and Eve disobeyed God and obeyed the serpent (Satan), thereby bringing death and sin into the world. Satan is the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy. So give your props to him for all of the destruction and heartache that has come into the world. God sent His Son, Jesus Christ so that we might have life and have it more abundantly...that is all.

Yazmine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,687 1
Alleybux
God doesn't hate...

I don't think he hates gay people. People are born gay. What can they do about it? Nothing.

*dodges tomatoes*

Naw he don't hate the people just the sin. I really don't think people are born gay they just choose that lifestyle. Now there may be various reasons on why they chose that lifestyle but in the end they still made that decision. Now I believe that they can change if they really want to.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
Lol smh @ a typical non-believers response and classing Jesus with this world too. First of all if God was in court, what the judge (who god created) going to do to him? Nada..God is god he can do all things, he can take the judge out. God don't care what floats with you, me or anybody. After sending is son Jesus to suffer the worse pain/agony in mankind...you better be worried about what floats with him.

So god is totalitarian tyrant on top of being a mass murderer.

Look..God does not kill people.

Incorrect. There are many instances of god killing people.
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

God allows many things to happen. He has his reasons. His ways will always be beyond what our human mind can understand. Certain things we see that look right to us, may be wrong to Him. Human race has been causing a lot of harm to this Universe. By what we do, the things we make, the stuff we burn and so on.

There are times when we just don't understand the way He works.
God lets things take place, puts people in situations for them to learn. And a lot of times, to judge them. God's intentions when he created Adam and Eve was that they would live forever, but Adam and Eve disobeyed God and obeyed the serpent (Satan), thereby bringing death and sin into the world. Satan is the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy. So give your props to him for all of the destruction and heartache that has come into the world. God sent His Son, Jesus Christ so that we might have life and have it more abundantly...that is all.

Telling me that an invisible man whose ways are beyond my understanding just shows me that you're incapable of proving that he exists beyond your imagination. Nothing he does can be rationalized without absolving him from all responsibility and blaming everything on humans. That proves shows me that there are no gods. There is just man. And man creates gods, not vice versa.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
God/Jesus says it's okay to hate.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1RHXW-DPw[/media]

B.B.G.

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
A threesome with a pair of Brazilian hookers.

Aztec don't do that. :nono: There's lots of people who like you in here and we don't want you to die so young. :doctor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom