Quantcast

God I can't believe Season 4 will center around Miss Thick Eye Brows

jdpm1991

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,732 16,958 10,376
Alleybux
JFC, WTF man! it was bad enough we had to deal with this b!tch acting like she was married to Wes for 60 years and lost her fµck!ng soulmate now we have to deal with the aftermath of her fµck!ng father

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Me everything she comes on my screen and I remember it could've easily been her and not Wes to go if the killer had just made a joyous mistake in identity...

[video=youtube;UceGF3M56bE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceGF3M56bE[/video]

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,623 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
I know im dreading it too!! She's going to be so over the top next season, I hope someone clocks her

FutureFiance

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,784 2,243 276
Alleybux
imagine how much people would be looking forward to next season if Laurel was dead! and you know it will be 10x worse now that she's having a kid. all the scenes with her throwing up, acting emotional, crying over having dead wes kid :mad-new:

it's gonna be like the last 2 episodes all next season

sunnyjune

cosmic girl
Reaction score
Reactions
93,859 1,347 323
Alleybux
JFC, WTF man! it was bad enough we had to deal with this b!tch acting like she was married to Wes for 60 years and lost her fµck!ng soulmate now we have to deal with the aftermath of her fµck!ng father

This is exactly why I just quit watching after the winter premiere and just read every ep synopsis online up until the finale. The thing that got me the most fµcked up during the finale was seeing her yell at Annalise for not knowing him lmao like b!tch I've had my fingernails grow longer than yalls entire relationship!!!!

I think I'm gonna stop watching, particularly due to her but also the whole way they're handling Wes' death. If Laurel was revealed to be dead instead of Wes, I could deal with it but to top off all this sh!t, her family gotta be involved so she's gonna be whining and crying for at least another season.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,282 3,721 1,418
Alleybux
Laurel does not bother me as she does most nor do I hate her, but she can be annoying as f-ck. I am not prepared for her to spend another season professing her 'love' for Wes though. Like girl, get a damn grip. 1-2 dick downs from Wes does not mean y'all were in love.

JR9386

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,402 487 1,075
Alleybux
See my response here:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...Wes-killed?p=30017385&viewfull=1#post30017385

They're likely going with a Montague-Capulet backstory, but on that note, Laurel is basically Wes rebranded this season, which is an implicit admission that they realize the mistake that they made in killing him off.

I was never a Wes fan, but I can't really continue watching the show after the finale, and the fact that he won't b on the show anymore. I'm not interested in the rest of the characters to the point where I'm dying to know their backstories. They're not that interesting to me because I think that the show has run its course.

Nu Lo

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
885 23 43
Alleybux

Lol... I know if she becomes too much of a focus I will be doing a lot of fast forwarding.

JR9386

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,402 487 1,075
Alleybux
So I made a post on Reddit concerning the problems I see coming with Season 4 considering the funds and resources that the Castillos have at their disposal contrasted with Annalise and her crew's resources. Suffice to say, I don't see it being feasible at all, unless the Mahoneys are on board, and even then that would only further complicate matters as there is still the unresolved matter of Wallace's death and Charles being framed, with all fingers pointing to Frank and Annalise.

Anyway, one of the posters there (Real OG that she is.) came with receipts. The reason most of us are upset over season 3's finale can be blamed on Karla Souza... (Sources: http://www.eonline.com/news/831571/...-3-finale-reveal-what-it-means-for-the-future , http://ew.com/article/2016/10/06/how-get-away-murder-karla-souza-laurel/ )

• "two days or one day before the table read, I'm pretty sure [Pete and I] had talked about it and he had said that he maybe thought it was maybe the Mahoneys. And then I said, ‘Well, what if it's the father?' I don't remember if it was his idea or my idea, but I remember us having one of those meetings of our characters and I said, ‘The father has a lot of reason to want to have Laurel detached from this woman and Frank and all these things.' And so when it happened, I was like, ‘Oh, OK.’”
  • "I’ve played out in my head what it feels like to be kidnapped when you’re 16. This is a story that I pitched to Pete [Nowalk], because I have three friends who have been kidnapped. It is something that happens, unfortunately, and it has happened close to my experience in Mexico.”

• "Then he left her mother, who has mental health disorders. I pitched that to Pete as well, because I feel that mental health in this country has a lot more to be treated well and not something that should have a bad stigma. I also pitched that so we could talk about that subject.”
  • “I also wanted to play that she’s matured. She’s probably gone to therapy for it, and it’s not as recent. There’s a lot of onions to peel before she’s going to show any emotion. That’s the arc I wanted to show in the episode.”

• ”It’s such a collaboration with Pete. For me, it was very important that Laurel’s father had nothing to do with the drug cartel. I was so passionate about that. The fact that he is an awful person, powerful, and has a lot of money doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s involved with that. I was very happy that we found a different profession for him to have, following my desire to not just be stereotyped.”

• "I don't know how that's going to play, but again, it's really interesting to see how Pete sort of managed to make it as surprising to all of us and as exciting because we get to play with a lot of different things in season four, especially Laurel."

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,649 2,609 1,020
Alleybux
So I made a post on Reddit concerning the problems I see coming with Season 4 considering the funds and resources that the Castillos have at their disposal contrasted with Annalise and her crew's resources. Suffice to say, I don't see it being feasible at all, unless the Mahoneys are on board, and even then that would only further complicate matters as there is still the unresolved matter of Wallace's death and Charles being framed, with all fingers pointing to Frank and Annalise.

Anyway, one of the posters there (Real OG that she is.) came with receipts. The reason most of us are upset over season 3's finale can be blamed on Karla Souza... (Sources: http://www.eonline.com/news/831571/...-3-finale-reveal-what-it-means-for-the-future , http://ew.com/article/2016/10/06/how-get-away-murder-karla-souza-laurel/ )

• "two days or one day before the table read, I'm pretty sure [Pete and I] had talked about it and he had said that he maybe thought it was maybe the Mahoneys. And then I said, ‘Well, what if it's the father?' I don't remember if it was his idea or my idea, but I remember us having one of those meetings of our characters and I said, ‘The father has a lot of reason to want to have Laurel detached from this woman and Frank and all these things.' And so when it happened, I was like, ‘Oh, OK.’”
  • "I’ve played out in my head what it feels like to be kidnapped when you’re 16. This is a story that I pitched to Pete [Nowalk], because I have three friends who have been kidnapped. It is something that happens, unfortunately, and it has happened close to my experience in Mexico.”

• "Then he left her mother, who has mental health disorders. I pitched that to Pete as well, because I feel that mental health in this country has a lot more to be treated well and not something that should have a bad stigma. I also pitched that so we could talk about that subject.”
  • “I also wanted to play that she’s matured. She’s probably gone to therapy for it, and it’s not as recent. There’s a lot of onions to peel before she’s going to show any emotion. That’s the arc I wanted to show in the episode.”

• ”It’s such a collaboration with Pete. For me, it was very important that Laurel’s father had nothing to do with the drug cartel. I was so passionate about that. The fact that he is an awful person, powerful, and has a lot of money doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s involved with that. I was very happy that we found a different profession for him to have, following my desire to not just be stereotyped.”

• "I don't know how that's going to play, but again, it's really interesting to see how Pete sort of managed to make it as surprising to all of us and as exciting because we get to play with a lot of different things in season four, especially Laurel."

:e5_25: This b!tch...I hate all her ideas..my lord..they were terrible. Ya'll can commence with the dragging now. Before this I was impartial.

awissa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,940 7,986 896
Alleybux
And I will not watch . Sick of bland undeveloped white characters taking poc characters spot after we made the show (twisted , sleepy hollow )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KemetianRoyalty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,769 126 193
Alleybux
Ouch at the Laurel hate , I actually like her.
However , that passing season she was annoying.Going off on Annalise , Connor and Maggie was uncalled for.

Don't forget the sweet lady at the mourge who she wished hell on.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,995 5,786 517
Alleybux
For those not watching the season is actually not revolving around Laurel. It's really an annoying subplot at most. The first episode back is kind of slow but the main focus is on Annalise like always. This season is a vast improvement over three so far.

Last edited:

AnjeeBanjee

Gratuitous
Reaction score
Reactions
104,917 2,325 966
Alleybux
She’s basic, not an outstanding lawyer, not likable, entitled yet she has a way more compelling story line than Michaela- who actually has the it factor

I want to see this show through but I have quit show over stuff like this

don’t know if I can muscle past season 4 to get to s6:bad2