Status
Not open for further replies.

PricelessAtl

I run my city!
Reaction score
Reactions
535 14
Alleybux
I know this to be true but is it me or is this song a lil too "real". Some may be offended by it but listen to him. His approach is foul but it's real.

I am spiritual. I dont go to church but I pray.

After hearing this song, I cried, cried and prayed! If felt good to talk to him and cry and I was finally honest with him.

This song took me there but it was a little to real. I was a little upset at the song but it touched me in a wierd way.

Don't judge me just listen to the song and feel me.

http://suchafuknladii.imeem.com/music/Jowqpy1A/plies_god_im_tired_of_lying_to_u/

I am a professional woman & I should conduct myself as such but I don't. At work I am such a professional but once the scrubs come off the Diva & the b!tch comes out. I wanna change but this is me I have been this way for 28 some-odd years.
I am a Diva & a b!tch to the fullest! I am a clown and hard to deal with. I want a man but I am so nonchalant, moody and I loose interest fast, so I know I will and I have missed my blessings.

I cried today because I keep lying to myself and God. I say I am gonna change but I don't. I am a diva and a b!tch I try to change it but I don't/ cant! I associate with a pack of female wolves and I deal with no good men. Men who want me because of my appearance and my status. I want a good man but a good man is not going to want me.

I am not clowning now, I am being so real.

God,

I want U to know I m tired of lying to U & lying to myself.
I am tired of being the b!tch and the diva. Help me help myself and change. U blessed me with this MD, I asked for it and U provided. I value my accomplishments but my actions don't show it. Give me the strength to change; I know I can and should change!

PricelessAtl

I run my city!
Reaction score
Reactions
535 14
Alleybux
I was reading the angels thread and i asked someone to Pm me. I am having an emotional moment that icant understand. i got a msn messenger msg from someone called tower of babel. i dont who this person is. they just said, "hey there", nothign else. I am thinking I am crazy. I feel touch. am i crazy?

~YD~

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
9,861 51 10
Alleybux
Once you realize like I did, that being a diva or a big mouth sassy b!tch is not a good look, ain't cute and won't get you any respect, then you'll change.

sunsetincali

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,447 4 6
Alleybux
I think the Holy Spirit is moving in you
and that's why you feel such conviction in your spirit.
It's time to LET IT GO and LET GOD. You can't do it
on your own. None of us can. We're so flawed and messed
up that we just cannot fix ourselves. Ask God to pour his
spirit into you and TAKE OVER.

Ask God to allow the Holy Spirit to move in your life -
lead you
guide you
walk with you
talk for you
think for you
show you the people you need to let go of in your life
people that are hindering you and keeping you in that
negative area you were so comfortable in.

It is a process and it won't happen over night but it will.

I pray similar to this every day and am still a work in
progress. Some days are good and others not so good.

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
The Holy Spirit is moving you to change your ways. Keep praying and stay open to His Word. You can take some steps towards Him....stop insulting God's glorious creation by calling yourself (or anyone else) a b!tch. You are a woman - made in God's image. You are not a dog altho' you may have, in the past, displayed some doggish ways. We ALL have done that but we are blessed and loved.

As for strange PMs - you will probably get a lot of them. Some will be from those of us who are thrilled that you are moving towards God and His Mercy. Others will be from folks who want more than anything else to turn you away from Him. Beware of them b/c they care nothing about you - they only wish to deny God the love of one of his most beautiful creations - you!

Mia Blue

Of Royal Blood
Reaction score
Reactions
959 2
Alleybux
I know this to be true but is it me or is this song a lil too "real". Some may be offended by it but listen to him. His approach is foul but it's real.

I am spiritual. I dont go to church but I pray.

After hearing this song, I cried, cried and prayed! If felt good to talk to him and cry and I was finally honest with him.

This song took me there but it was a little to real. I was a little upset at the song but it touched me in a wierd way.

Don't judge me just listen to the song and feel me.

http://suchafuknladii.imeem.com/music/Jowqpy1A/plies_god_im_tired_of_lying_to_u/

I am a professional woman & I should conduct myself as such but I don't. At work I am such a professional but once the scrubs come off the Diva & the b!tch comes out. I wanna change but this is me I have been this way for 28 some-odd years.
I am a Diva & a b!tch to the fullest! I am a clown and hard to deal with. I want a man but I am so nonchalant, moody and I loose interest fast, so I know I will and I have missed my blessings.

I cried today because I keep lying to myself and God. I say I am gonna change but I don't. I am a diva and a b!tch I try to change it but I don't/ cant! I associate with a pack of female wolves and I deal with no good men. Men who want me because of my appearance and my status. I want a good man but a good man is not going to want me.

I am not clowning now, I am being so real.

God,

I want U to know I m tired of lying to U & lying to myself.
I am tired of being the b!tch and the diva. Help me help myself and change. U blessed me with this MD, I asked for it and U provided. I value my accomplishments but my actions don't show it. Give me the strength to change; I know I can and should change!
You've accomplished the first step of recognizing that you need to be real to GOD... Now you must realize that you are NOT a b!tch & DIVA...but a CHILD OF GOD, and a child of GOD is a beautiful thing... and that b!tch/Diva is just a face you wear to protect your vulnerable self.

DUMAR

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Thanks to the threadstarter for being so honest with yourself, i assume you are referring to the artist PLIES and his song "God I'm Tired of lying to you"???

hlywdzglam0ur

Sh3z So Fresh
Reaction score
Reactions
2,208 10
Alleybux
God is good and the great thing about God is that he knows that we are human and are going to make mistakes. The holy spirit is moving within you and it's a blessing that you are taking notice and taking the actions to have a closer relationship with God. I wish you the best in your walk with God and will be praying for you.

LiLi

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,108 2 4
Alleybux
God knows your heart. He hears and feels the yearning in your spirit to get closer to Him. He already knows everything about you; don't be ashamed to come to Him as you are. With His love, He can help you become the woman you long to be. Trust God and let go of your fears; you'll be so happy you did.

SincrOne

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What an earnest prayer request. May God bless you beyond measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom