God Moves When You Have Nothing Left But Faith

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
He also positioned himself in a difficult spot because he was going all in with the “I tweet and talk about politics/conflicts & I don’t give a...
Twitter responds to Rage Against The Machine fans who are surprised they’re a political band...
I love the idiot who said “I used to love RATM untill they got all political and WOKE” LMAO WTF do you think they have been singing about for 20+...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
I love my mama and seeing the dysfunction on here has made me love on my old girl even more. If you have a daughter hug her. If you have a mama...
The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari
No Tina was no where in Chaelas graduation video hmmmm but she did shared it. I wonder why she didn’t attend. I thought I saw two of her children...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
I don't care how hot it is. There is no reason for Carter and Nova to be in the pool while Jaiden and Chance are in "homeschool". This chick...
Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
"audio engineer", "production", "new artist development" UGH this screams clout chaser puke
In your opinion, what male celebs looks are underrated/unappreciated
Krysten Ritter is someone I think is really pretty and has a unique look, but some people think she's weird looking. And basically any show...
Plus Size Shay
They probably get Section 8 cheap or no rent. Jay gets a check.She gets a check for taking care of him. Boom! You Tube just supplies the fame...
Top Bottom