Quantcast

God Told Me To Tell You...

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,534 184 115
Alleybux
Thank you for your comments Sharkey. Now do you have anything encouraging to say to those who may agree with you? Maybe some people agree with you. So please encourage those people with what you know. If I offended you, I may have offended others who share your point of view. So why don't you create your own thread from your point of view... so that people wont miss how good God is ( no matter who's saying it). If you have some things you learned or encouraging stories...share it with them. If we are siblings in Christ, we should not be divided...or Satan will sit back and laugh. Because the two of us going back and forth is not helping anybody. And that's really all I want to do.
There is no way I would ever have the time to share all I know.

I am not Sarah Palin. What she knows she can put in a paragraph or 2.

The Devil will loose by you changing the title to a less offensive one.

Your title may turn someone away who needs your message

Buster

INTELLECTUAL-THUG
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,459 36 69
Alleybux
God is a fallacy.

Tell that mofo to stop world hungar.

tell that mofo to stop the rapes

tell that mofo to STOP the white man from STEALING resources from the poor.

If he won't do these - he's a wimp.

TheTicket

Ten Steps Ahead
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,820 18 14
Alleybux
I think folks should chose their words carefully....

Most people put an emphasis on the word "me," which dilutes the message being delivered.. it isn't about you,... & most often what is being delivered is either a seed or a confirmation... just drop it.. & keep it moving...

Folks get in the way when they start to "pry"... just DROP IT & KEEP IT MOVIN...

& OP... if you want folks to discuss the blog... the thread title should be something like "jacked from *** or Today, I read....*

A title like "God told me to tell you".. just makes folks think of personal experiences... especially if they are "churched"

Steeler Fan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,802 108 21
Alleybux
do
Thank you for your comments Sharkey. Now do you have anything encouraging to say to those who may agree with you? Maybe some people agree with you. So please encourage those people with what you know. If I offended you, I may have offended others who share your point of view. So why don't you create your own thread from your point of view... so that people wont miss how good God is ( no matter who's saying it). If you have some things you learned or encouraging stories...share it with them. If we are siblings in Christ, we should not be divided...or Satan will sit back and laugh. Because the two of us going back and forth is not helping anybody. And that's really all I want to do.

Let's see...ummm...you groan me and then have the sheer audacity to try and lay this trip on me? What a contradiction. Truthfully, I really don't have time for the guilt trip or the blame game. The effort you're putting into it is futile. All of this because your "God told me to tell you" claim got dispelled. You'll be better off leaving this thing alone, seriously.

Mia Blue

Of Royal Blood
Reaction score
Reactions
959 2
Alleybux
EVERYONE should thread, post, pm,etc., about how God has changed your life for the better. It encourages people to rely in him after they have seen how he worked in your life.

Mia Blue

Of Royal Blood
Reaction score
Reactions
959 2
Alleybux
I think folks should chose their words carefully....

Most people put an emphasis on the word "me," which dilutes the message being delivered.. it isn't about you,... & most often what is being delivered is either a seed or a confirmation... just drop it.. & keep it moving...

Folks get in the way when they start to "pry"... just DROP IT & KEEP IT MOVIN...

& OP... if you want folks to discuss the blog... the thread title should be something like "jacked from *** or Today, I read....*

A title like "God told me to tell you".. just makes folks think of personal experiences... especially if they are "churched"[/quote]

It is about my personal experience , and I like being "churched"

jerrysal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The difference Dale is that in the Bible it is GOD Who determines when,where, and by whom prophesy operates. You'll find nowhere in the Bible where prophets went out claiming they would come up with a revelation on a first come first serve basis. You'll find nowhere in the Bible where prophets claimed the ability to give anyone who asked advise and instructions to address whatever their hearts and souls desired.You'll find nowhere in the Bible where prophets advertised an supposed ability get revelation on demand.

No one is claiming that prophesy isn't Biblical, so that's a red herring. But BIBLICAL prophesy is defined and operated within the Biblical paradigm and in conformity with the Scriptures. This ain't it.

Agreeing with you on this one Gary!!! I made the mistake in the past of sharing some very personal revelations God gave to me with others and asking them to pray with me in agreement. The result? A disaster!!! So now I have learned, my prayer partner is Jesus and HE WILL NOT lead me astray!

My prayer is that EVERYONE gets a relationship with Jesus so they don't have to seek someone they don't know and Jesus will NEVER lead them astray! God's Word tells us that!

Blessings to all who follow Jesus and will stand up for the Truth!!!

Mia Blue

Of Royal Blood
Reaction score
Reactions
959 2
Alleybux
Agreeing with you on this one Gary!!! I made the mistake in the past of sharing some very personal revelations God gave to me with others and asking them to pray with me in agreement. The result? A disaster!!! So now I have learned, my prayer partner is Jesus and HE WILL NOT lead me astray!

My prayer is that EVERYONE gets a relationship with Jesus so they don't have to seek someone they don't know and Jesus will NEVER lead them astray! God's Word tells us that!

Blessings to all who follow Jesus and will stand up for the Truth!!!

It is not a mistake for you to share those revelations! Please don't be discouraged. People are just that... people! People far in different states, so what! Bump what they think! What can man do to you?!?!All these folks can do is post and comment. They have no effect on your personal relationship with God, nor the message that you have in your heart. That's why I'm not trippin off of what folks are saying because they are only people. I only worry about what God thinks of me...not LSA.