God's Sovereignty

Reactions
4,813 200 117
Alleybux
If God is sovereign, why do God's children suffer so greatly, whereas heathens are prosperous? You try and do the right thing and live by God's precepts but sometimes it feels as though it all backfires. But the wicked are prospering.

Reactions
682 23 9
Alleybux
It’s a concept that I think most people struggle with because we don’t possess the same eye as God.

What we see as prosperous comes at a cost. The devil is in the details is a phrase for a reason.

I am a believer that we live many lifetimes—what we suffer through in this lifetime we regain in the next. I also believe in the opposite. God is a master creator and the work we need to do may not be completed in one lifetime.

Reactions
8,034 49 83
Alleybux

Read Psalm 37

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan is the god of this world that is being made mention of here...

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
link for today’s video http://www.viewpure.com/HM7bnxrXgg4?start=0&end=0 Whew chile. This thumbnail is oogly.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I don't know you Cly-midia but thank you for son'n all of those bitches last night. They act like she was VS Exactly. They all were acting like...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
I wonder of it's side effects of Adderal... Lovely, can't remember the last time I put on more than chapstick and mascara smh. It’s brows...
2021 FLEXIBILITY THREAD
Joining!!! I want to stretch in all 3 splits and improve standing splits as well. I have a pretty flexible back but it could be circus solei...
Guy from tinder refuses to share social media information
Good for him. I always refused to give men my social media handles as well.
Shortanna is back !
Effortless! She been her 00's rockstar bag lately. Do y'all think the pixie is a wig? I can't tell from these pics but it lays so flat to her head...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Does anyone follow rocket punch they're coming back the same day as aespa... Hopefully it's a bop and they get some exposure I dont know them...
My Credit Score is 505...
The credit utilization would be too high at 35% if you paid $70 with a credit limit of $200. You'll need a higher credit limit or use it for a...
Michael B. Jordan Appreciation/Tea Thread Part III
LMAO, yes defending her hurt my whole soul. I getting ready to need therapy after this comment: Her rebranding is good for her. Let’s be...
Top Bottom