Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chicago: Shade......and Shenanigans Spring/Summer 2019
What’s the tea on Suge??? That badgirl chick I remember she got her ass beat back in ‘17 at the old adriannas place.
Dramatic Husky Screams and Whines During Grooming
Never met an non-dramatic Husky. They're hilarious but I don’t think I could handle all the talking. The same goes for Whippets, always howling...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
What was the goal of the RF being at the summit? Where they meant to help with softening the leaders for trade talks?
'*******' TikTok User Burns Confederate Flag After Discovering Its History
mmm I don't how old this person is but I genuinely don't believe that his family aren't racist. He just wants attention on Tik Tok.
All Nations Worship Assembly (ANWA)
From what I understand he's a very savvy businessman. I doubt if the ministry owns it but why would you as a Pastor want to sell alcohol. I...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
The lack of grace and empathic words for this new mother is shocking. but protect black women right?? The bitch tried to kill 2 innocent babies...
What does LSA see in middle-aged, wrinkled-face, CHRIS EVANS? He is UGLY in the face!
If Chris Evans is so hot, why are his stans dissing other men to lift him up? PR bots that’s why
NSYNC General Discussion- Part 5
I just saw. There are people commenting that Justin is disrespecting his wife. To be honest, I'm shocked he liked and commented on those pics...
Top Bottom