Quantcast

Good Keen Psychics

Nefari

Heated
Reaction score
Reactions
125,775 2,523 604
Alleybux
Trust me 95% of psychics who charge money for their readings are frauds. During a nervous breakdown I recklessly spent $3000 on psychic readings on Keen and Oranum - guess what? Not a single prediction came true and now I'm a firm believer that a true psychic wouldn't charge for their services.

I see what you are trying to say...but surely you don't expect people to regularly devote time and spiritual energy to do free readings? It definitely happens once in a while with kinder people like Jen Stano on here for example, and other psychics like that Shay woman and Psychic Suzanna...but it shouldn't be a regular thing to offer so many people your services for free. It's spiritually taxing and real psychics deserve to get paid IMO.

And of course those predictions would be off because you spent $3,000 pretty much dragging your energy from person to person in a really tiny time frame. I am sure that did some type of damage. It is highly unlikely you were able to even connect with majority of them.

Anyway, I truly believe the best psychics are the ones with their own small services, who do not roam around on expensive phone call and chat room websites like Oranum, Keen, Kooma etc. (Well I spoke to a very legit guy on Kooma but that is another story). Those websites attract vulnerable people because they just have a wide library of psychics to choose from and they end up winding themselves up and becoming desperate for different answers -- like what happened to yourself.

I am going to see my personal reader again next week after like 7 months, when I tell you this guy is really unheard of and really lowkey and offers concessions and also tells you to not come back to him before six months has passed...those are the types you should be consulting.

Not coming for you at all, I understand you. I really do. But the fact that most of these people are on websites that charge ridiculous numbers per min instead of setting up their own fixed service says a lot. Just weigh your options better next time. Get yourself a trustworthy main psychic (lol) and maybe some others for more random queries and stick with them. The best way to not get robbed!

Blue Orchid

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I see what you are trying to say...but surely you don't expect people to regularly devote time and spiritual energy to do free readings? It definitely happens once in a while with kinder people like Jen Stano on here for example, and other psychics like that Shay woman and Psychic Suzanna...but it shouldn't be a regular thing to offer so many people your services for free. It's spiritually taxing and real psychics deserve to get paid IMO.

And of course those predictions would be off because you spent $3,000 pretty much dragging your energy from person to person in a really tiny time frame. I am sure that did some type of damage. It is highly unlikely you were able to even connect with majority of them.

Anyway, I truly believe the best psychics are the ones with their own small services, who do not roam around on expensive phone call and chat room websites like Oranum, Keen, Kooma etc. (Well I spoke to a very legit guy on Kooma but that is another story). Those websites attract vulnerable people because they just have a wide library of psychics to choose from and they end up winding themselves up and becoming desperate for different answers -- like what happened to yourself.

I am going to see my personal reader again next week after like 7 months, when I tell you this guy is really unheard of and really lowkey and offers concessions and also tells you to not come back to him before six months has passed...those are the types you should be consulting.

Not coming for you at all, I understand you. I really do. But the fact that most of these people are on websites that charge ridiculous numbers per min instead of setting up their own fixed service says a lot. Just weigh your options better next time. Get yourself a trustworthy main psychic (lol) and maybe some others for more random queries and stick with them. The best way to not get robbed!

I think it's fine for actual, talented psychics to charge for their services, but there are a lot of frauds on the Internet and people should be careful. I'm sorry my posts come off like I was attacking the psychic community in general; it just feels awful to waste so much money for nothing. I was in an extremely bad emotional state when I spent all that money and I find it telling not one psychic picked up on that or told me anything about not scattering my energies. At the end of the day, it was completely my fault for wasting all that money and I don't blame the psychics. I just want ppl to know that it can be a dangerous resource to go to when you're really vulnerable.

Iris olivia

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
@ blue orchid thank you for sharing your journey with us. it took a lot of courage to do so. I can honestly say that your pain and disappointments are universal, we just think that everyone else has it together or better than ourselves. Don't beat yourself up over the psychic thing. Look at things this way. Some people cope with the stresses in life by doing drugs, over spending, drinking, being promiscuous and other things, you chose to call psychics. I work as a nurse in a nursing home and one of my residents told me, when you laugh the whole world laughs with you but when you cry you cry alone. We all have desperate times that test our tenacity, patience and hope. The mountain is not on top of you it's ahead of you take it one day at a time so you don't become overwhelmed. It's hard being alone and feeling both vulnerable and in despair. Please know you are not alone.

Sanna

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I really the psychic emily west or i think her name is Emily L. West. She gives the best love advice. There was a guy on keen named Tom Ingham is his name I thinkm he was gifted when it came to medium and clairaudient stuff. I have had some good readings grom both

S h a k t i

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,452 572 499
Alleybux
I just did a reading with spiritualjournies and psychicdonna64

I asked them both 3 questions and they both said about the same thing on 2 of them (except had different timing predictions) and a different thing on one of them.
They both seemed fairly accurate but PD64 was a bit more detailed and gave me a now -3/4 week prediction time period so i'll have to wait to see how things go.

Has anyone ever read with either of them before?

torister

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
I just did a reading with spiritualjournies and psychicdonna64

I asked them both 3 questions and they both said about the same thing on 2 of them (except had different timing predictions) and a different thing on one of them.
They both seemed fairly accurate but PD64 was a bit more detailed and gave me a now -3/4 week prediction time period so i'll have to wait to see how things go.

Has anyone ever read with either of them before?

I actually liked PD64 and she was pretty spot on with the person I was asking about. Time will tell if the prediction comes true, but she is no nonsense and didn't waste time. I would call her again. Hope this helps!

Hellobaby98

City of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
32,703 1,318 767
Alleybux

i agree 100%. people TRULY underestimate the amount of energy that real psychics produce during readings. seriously, it's NOT easy.

Hellobaby98

City of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
32,703 1,318 767
Alleybux
I think it's fine for actual, talented psychics to charge for their services, but there are a lot of frauds on the Internet and people should be careful. I'm sorry my posts come off like I was attacking the psychic community in general; it just feels awful to waste so much money for nothing. I was in an extremely bad emotional state when I spent all that money and I find it telling not one psychic picked up on that or told me anything about not scattering my energies. At the end of the day, it was completely my fault for wasting all that money and I don't blame the psychics. I just want ppl to know that it can be a dangerous resource to go to when you're really vulnerable.

i feel you. i consulted ZSA (Jen Stano, Soliel Cite) and she's the real deal. she's very gifted. i HIGHLY recommend her services and her prices are very fair! my personal psychic is extremely talented too, but i spent a good deal of money on some work and she and her daughters did for me and my family. i was very skeptical because of the price (i'm a cynical aqua), but now i have no regrets at all, as their predictions have manifested for us. i can't go into detail on the level of work they did, but it was worth every penny. i've consulted psychics since i was 16, and have lost tons of money. one thing that i've learned is, if the psychic cannot connect with you, then the reading will be inaccurate. this is very important. so there's a possibly that you may seen a legit psychic, but get an inaccurate reading because you were closed off and y'all didn't connect. all and all, you gotta be very careful.

Hellobaby98

City of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
32,703 1,318 767
Alleybux
Can you talk more on your addiction to readings? Maybe even make a thread about it because I think a lot of fonts could benefit from it. I had a client who is a font on LSA and she spent 3k on a reader too plus some. The reader had her on a nice little payment plan and everything. Sometimes I really wonder.

hey sis. to answer your question, i think sometimes people get to a really low point in their lives and end up making bad decisions with money and the like. i'm a person who is OBSESSED with knowing the future; this explains why i started going to psychics. i care about the past and future. fµck the present, ha. i consider myself a fairly practical person, but when i'm faced with a problem that i can't solve, i freak the fµck out and make rash decisions. when i consulted you, i was literally at the lowest point of my life. i wasn't in a place where i could think things through first. i've always been the type to make lemons outta lemonades. in addition to you, i reached out to other psychics too. did i spend a fuckload of money? yep! but now, i don't regret it. i've done a lot of self reflection and realize that i need to trust my instincts completely and calm the fµck down when sh!t hits the fan. you can't make good decisions if your mind isn't right.

mystify5276

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
171 3 2
Alleybux
I'm starting to be skeptical with most of them...I think they push their timelines out three months at a time to avoid the bad feedback. So you are sitting on pins and needles with this crap. I remember in the summer, it was the holidays things would happen, then the spring (many said "March")..and now the summer. It's a joke. I have been waiting and waiting for predictions of many readers to come to pass, and with the exception of a few minor ones, the major one doesn't seem to be happening. I think they might be good at picking up feelings, etc. but as far as predicting what will happen, no. Honestly just save your money....

I just had to update on my post from a few months back....this situation they all predicted never happened, they all saw progress in the summer and we've barely talked all summer, and now a few are saying September/October, LOL! It's almost laughable...you can really spend the rest of your life waiting for crap that will never happen.

Mama T

Zolo Zour
Reaction score
Reactions
151 5 1
Alleybux
I just had to update on my post from a few months back....this situation they all predicted never happened, they all saw progress in the summer and we've barely talked all summer, and now a few are saying September/October, LOL! It's almost laughable...you can really spend the rest of your life waiting for crap that will never happen.

So many were sure it would be "July" for me.

Nope!

torister

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
I actually liked PD64 and she was pretty spot on with the person I was asking about. Time will tell if the prediction comes true, but she is no nonsense and didn't waste time. I would call her again. Hope this helps!

Just updating. PD64 had the time frame of contact correct and what was going on while he was gone. She had a couple of longer term predictions, but so far so good!! I would call her again.

ARIESNYC

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,780 60 19
Alleybux
I have had some sour experiences on keen and then some great ones. I have been hurt and wasted too much on keen so now i tread lightly. I like shootingstar11, Looknofurther, spirit2spirit, ravenredwoman, quoth the raven, azmarayith, psychic universe for you and luv4m7. I have used miri one to connect with a friend that passed but i try to not spend more than $3 per min. I doubt want to go in debt finding out the unknown. There are sooooo many frauds on keen and even more fake feedback. I havnt tried any other sites but keen offers sales and sends promos so i try to use the site when it benefits my pockets. Shootingstar11 is my new fav and i wish i knew about her long time ago. Looknofurther is super down to earth and pure honest. The key is to find one that is willing to tell u what may hurt and will not give u false hope. It took me so long to find the right group of ppl to help me. I have seen plenty ppl leave the site because of their rules and prices. I dont even kno who really calls those ppl for 28$ per minute but i would steer clear of those. Real psychics are there to help not break the bank. Build a relationship with your advisor and they will send u mins. Im always honest in my reviews and i leave 1 star if the reader is totally off. Keen should filter these ppl and have a better refund policy but i guess only in the perfect world.

blessedk

NE4Life / I ♡J5
Reaction score
Reactions
11,032 143 15
Alleybux

That is exactly why I went ahead and closed my account on keen. Regarding my love life, time frames are constantly being pushed out every single year. However, with questions regarding career/job, I have had better luck with timing and accurate predictions from a couple of the readers on there. It's still time for me to move on from psychics in general.

ARIESNYC

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,780 60 19
Alleybux
Read this thread and decided to try ulyana, veruska18 and dollwitch. Ulyana was really on point and accurate. Im unsure how her time frames are. She was quick too. Ill update later if she pans out to be correct long term. As for dollwitch....i loaded my account and waited in the que...i never got a call, i went to email her and i see im blocked. Im like huh? How am i blocked and she has never read me....im starting to think these advisors exchange customer info. Im always honest in my feedback and i always wait until predictions happen to praise the reader on their page. Its possible dollwitch knew this and chose to not do my reading. So many fakes on keen, I even think alot of the feedback is fake. Its so obvious sometimes.

Just be careful on that site. Keen feedback policy used to be better. They also need to screen these ppl or have a better refund policy.

As for veruska18 my sister recommended her and shes pretty good. Im waiting on her predictions so ill have to update this later this month.

roselove2

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I am so glad I found this thread! I have tried several of the psychics listed, and wanted to give a recommendation and my reviews.

Aries Intuition: Keisha is amazing. She nails things frequently, and rarely misses. She sees things months in advance and sees things that others do not.

Alpha Female- Solara is really good, but her interpretations can frequently impede the good information given by her guides. Her angel messages are always spot on, but she can misinterpret, so be careful.

Abundant Visions- Gaylene is great! She is good with third parties, her outcomes are spot on. The things that she picks up intuitively are usually spot on.

Echelon Consulting- This is one that I didn't see on the list here. He is phenomenal. I have been using his services for several years. He gets more detail and important information than anyone I have used. He is my go to for relationship issues and romantic situations. His ability to interpret the emotions of others and to predict their actions is unparalleled. His accuracy has been 90 percent or above for me. His ability to predict and interpret financial and career issues goes much farther out than other readers and he is scary accurate. One of my favorite things about this reader is that he leaves you satisfied, he doesn't leave you with more questions than you came with. He is very clear and logical, and has had both relationship and career hits as far as two years out. He is compassionate and kind, but always gives the truth.

Interested to read other's reviews, and hope you will find mine helpful!

Rose

kosarsah

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Okay so after posting off the top of my head some of the good psychics I remembered on Keen, I checked my notebooks ...yes notebooks almost 3, full of psychic readings to add more. I went on an obsessive psychic spree for well over a year. Why? I met my Twin Flame. He was someone that I already knew from my past and had always had a connection with, but it never went anywhere with no hard feelings. We ended up crossing paths again and I knew it was coming.

I don't know what it was but I knew it was different this time around. I hadn't seen him in over 10 years. The way it happened was so crazy. I started having these intense dreams about him for a year before we met up again in real life. The way we started talking again was pure synchronicity. I was scared of the strong feelings that I immediately felt and he was afraid too. He told me that he didn't know what it was, but that he never felt this way before about anyone. I admit I was holding back because of my fear and he ran.

That is when I started calling psychics to gain an objective understanding of what was going on. I would just say my name and his, birthdays if they asked and how does this guy feel about me if they asked what my question was. I don't give any psychic leading information at all. I can tell right away if they are bogus. I didn't know what the hell a Twin Flame was at the time but so many of them started to tell me that I found my Twin or Twin Flame. After seeing a psychic in person and who also said that he is my Twin Flame, I finally looked up what the hell it meant a year later and was shocked because I didn't know something like that existed.

I was crazy with the readings. Off the damn chain. I was hearing the same thing over and over again from in person or phone psychics on different lines. I've slowed down so much but I might as well post more reviews of the literally hundreds that I got readings from.

So here are some of the psychics I have found on Keen.com after trying out so many that may be helpful for others. They have so many psychics on there it is hard to know who is good:

Joeana - she is really good and nice. I have talked to her a few times and she picked up on things that may have seemed odd at the time but that I found out were true later. She only comes on in the morning so you have to catch her early. She doesn't even ask you for your birthday or ask if you have any questions. After you tell her your name, she just goes right into the reading and tells you everything going on in your life. I mean she just talks without any pauses and picks up on people and situations without you having to ask her which I like. She is a little pricey but worth it.

LadyPersephone - I tried her after MarsBars (thank you) recommended her in another thread. She is a straight shooter, does not sugar coat and tells you like it is. I can describe her as blunt but she was accurate for me and spot on about the situation I asked her about. She is pricey as well.

Clairvoyant Danielle - She is good, straight to the point, smart and doesn't ask for birthdays. She is hard to get an immediate reading from and she always has a line of people waiting. To get a hold of her you have to get on her que but she is worth it. She picks up the situation you ask her about quickly and she doesn't waste time. The best thing about her is that she is not only highly accurate but she is affordable. With her low rate you can get an hour reading for $60.

Adrien Love Blackwell Psychic - She is a celebrity psychic who goes by the name of Belinda Bentley. She does a lot of work with Dave Navarro and was named one of the top psychics in America. You can check out her website here:www.belindabentley.com/
She is barely on Keen but you can get on her que to get callback. She has a listing for $1.35 a minute so she is affordable, only on that listing. She is accurate and blunt. She won't just tell you what you want to hear and doesn't waste time with small talk just to keep you on the phone.

Carmellady64 - It can take her time to get warmed up but once she does she can tell you things about the situation that you are asking about that are detailed and accurate. I am neutral on her but she is cheap and fast.

The Mystic Wave - Fast, cheap and probably the warmest personality of all the psychics listed. Look for her $1.11 listing.

Starr72 - I enjoyed talking to this reader. She is highly accurate and uses cards. She does ask for your birthday. She has the lowest rate of all the psychics. Look for her $0.98 listing.

Tempestatiseye She is really good to talk to. I would call her more of an empath because she is really good at picking up the present situation...not necessarily long term predictions. She is cheap at $0.99. When I looked her up she is also on Oranum (sp?) at a much higher rate.

Intuitive Angie78 I liked this reader. She is able to pick up on details and just talks without asking any questions. She is a blunt one as well. She changes her rate frequently. The lowest I've seen it go is $1.99 per minute.

Shootingstar11 - Rude, expensive but accurate. I hung up on her cause her attitude sucks but what I wrote down was true.

Diamond Cherokee Princess - She does remote viewing. I've talked to her twice and she was accurate. She is kind but a little distant/vague. She takes long pauses and there are periods of silence which are awkward but looking at my notes what she said was true.

Dollwitch She was really good. She is quick, friendly and accurate.

Helen Walker Love Psychic Genuinely nice and caring. Can be long winded but she means well. She picks up on situations really well with no hesitation or question asking.

I am cheap and don't like paying a lot of money but Keen has a deal for $1.99 for 10 minutes with the link below which I have used a few times. You click the link to any of the psychics on the que by clicking the Call Now button and pay the $1.99. Keen then puts $19.99 in your account which you can use to call another psychic by going back to the Keen home page. If you get a psychic in the low dollar rage, you can get a 15-20 minute reading for $1.99. www.Keen.com

Honorable Mentions:

Leo on California Psychics is really a good reader, one of the best. He is super fast, no birthdays, and tells it like it is with zero fucks given.

Prophetess Phyllis on AskNow.

Rain, Challon and Madison on Psychic Power.

Amanda on Psychic Center.

If you talk to any of these psychics come back and give reviews about how you like your reading, how accurate they are and if you've talked to other psychics that are good.

Hello:

I am having a very similar experience like yours. Whether it's by divine design or just an accident, I have found myself running into this girl 2 or 3 times a week because of our work. After interacting with her and then going out once, I experienced this feeling I had never felt before. At that time, she mentioned that she was in a relationship, so I backed off a bit, but never quite walked away.

Over the months, we have been texting back and forth, but I have given her a lot of space under the circumstances. Much as I tried, I couldn't quite let go. I finally turned to Keen Advisers for answers, and that is when I first heard the term "Twin Flame" used to describe this situation. I had never heard of that term before, and found myself getting to understand what this was all about.

After reading your story, I thought that I would contact you, as you seem further along the this journey than I am. Would be great to hear back from you.

Cheers!

thatchick

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,763 210 191
Alleybux
Hello:

I am having a very similar experience like yours. Whether it's by divine design or just an accident, I have found myself running into this girl 2 or 3 times a week because of our work. After interacting with her and then going out once, I experienced this feeling I had never felt before. At that time, she mentioned that she was in a relationship, so I backed off a bit, but never quite walked away.

Over the months, we have been texting back and forth, but I have given her a lot of space under the circumstances. Much as I tried, I couldn't quite let go. I finally turned to Keen Advisers for answers, and that is when I first heard the term "Twin Flame" used to describe this situation. I had never heard of that term before, and found myself getting to understand what this was all about.

After reading your story, I thought that I would contact you, as you seem further along the this journey than I am. Would be great to hear back from you.

Cheers!

It never came back together with that guy and I'm actually happy about it. I was obsessed for a long time because of the connection we had but it was not meant to be and I'm glad we didn't work out. I met someone else and he is so much better for me in every way. Relationships are meant for growth, ours and the other persons. Sometimes you are meant to learn lessons and move on. Just because you have a connection with someone does not mean you are meant to be with them. I think all things work together for our good but it is hard to see it when you are in the the situation. Good luck.

kosarsah

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
It never came back together with that guy and I'm actually happy about it. I was obsessed for a long time because of the connection we had but it was not meant to be and I'm glad we didn't work out. I met someone else and he is so much better for me in every way. Relationships are meant for growth, ours and the other persons. Sometimes you are meant to learn lessons and move on. Just because you have a connection with someone does not mean you are meant to be with them. I think all things work together for our good but it is hard to see it when you are in the the situation. Good luck.

Thank you so much for replying. As a matter of fact, I've toned it down lately and I am more measured now, and not obsessive anymore. I have also open myself to others and I am taking it a day at a time. I feel this is a more healthy approach. And in spite of what any advisers say, we should go with our own gut feelings. Please keep me posted of any further developments if need be. Thank you again! Cheers

moodymommy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Not sure about Keen but I have not had great experiences with psychics over the phone. I tend to spend more money than anticipated and walk away just as confused as before. I have tried fiverr though and these are some good ones to try.

Psychics ---I don't know if it's a he of she but I call her she. She is amazing
Psychicleigh---She is amazing!
Psychicleonora---She gives a lot of information for $5
Danisunshine11---Found her on another site and Craigslist, she is great. She just started a Fiverr page.
Wordsfromheaven---She also just started a page

thatchick

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,763 210 191
Alleybux
Thank you so much for replying. As a matter of fact, I've toned it down lately and I am more measured now, and not obsessive anymore. I have also open myself to others and I am taking it a day at a time. I feel this is a more healthy approach. And in spite of what any advisers say, we should go with our own gut feelings. Please keep me posted of any further developments if need be. Thank you again! Cheers
You are very welcome. I am glad that things are working out for you and that you are open for better possibilities. I believe that sometimes we hold onto things that we want even when it may not be right for us. What I learned from that experience is how to let go and allow things to happen.

There was a video on YouTube I watched once from the guy that used to run D Herbs, Dhuety or something like that is his name. In it, he talked about ease and how when you experience ease it is a sign that whatever it is, is meant to be in your life and it's so true. Recently, I experienced this with a housing situation. I was trying every angle I could think of to get something I wanted, even switching agents and I just got stopped at every turn.

It turned out, I was meant to relocate to another city and at first I found a place I liked but they were acting weird and I didn't feel good about it. I let that go and then found the most amazing and dream place I could have ever envisioned and it happened so fast and with complete ease it was almost unreal. I couldn't be happier.

Looking back on this and so many experiences that were blocked, flopped, just didn't come together for varies reasons, I was always grateful later for the guidance of a higher power looking out for me and it is done for us all.

Have a blessed and Happy 2017!

lovenfaith

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
94 3 6
Alleybux
Has anyone got a reading from MadamTygerMoon recently? on keen. can't get a hold on her, I'm kinda scared and I know she has cancer but she hasnt had any reviews since 2016...

MsLJ920

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,598 139 251
Alleybux
Has anyone got a reading from MadamTygerMoon recently? on keen. can't get a hold on her, I'm kinda scared and I know she has cancer but she hasnt had any reviews since 2016...

Not 100% sure but I believe she passed last May.

BabyDawl

Ms.Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
12,669 155 107
Alleybux
Thought I'd boost this thread, since I came across something very interesting about a psychic that was recommended here. Can you guys separate a reader's personality from their psychic ability? Because at some point, Trish was pretty accurate for me but since I realized she held these views, I'll never ever use her services again.

diesha28

Danielle Aisha - The Trinidadian Aquarius
Reaction score
Reactions
33,067 1,527 1,462
Alleybux
I've tried SO many frauds on Keen, the ones that either ask too many questions or the ones that can accurately tell you what is currently going on; but their predictions don't manifest down to the 'psychics' that were just flat out wrong.

I have been calling Lady Persephone for about 3 years now and she's beyond accurate for me. Nailed some pretty heavy predictions and she's a straight shooter as someone else pointed out Blunt, but not rude. I prefer her over a fairy tale reader any day.

I've spoken with Aries Intuition a few times, liked her at first but a major prediction she gave me turned out to be the opposite. What I like about her is that she's ethical. Called her to let her know her predictions didn't happen and she refunded my money for that reading and the one where she was wrong.

Joeana - spoke with her. She was one of those readers that was spectacular with current situations, however none of her predictions came true.

I also like Elizabeth3; pricey at $4.44 a minute but she is another that I find accurate for me.

My Keen favorites list went from about 8 to only 2; Lady Persephone and Elizabeth3.

Sidebar - I have also read with a UK reader via Skype that was phenomenal. These are the only 3 I will get a reading from.
I read with LP too for the past few days and she got the past present right people said she is not the best on outcomes, but her and others readers have the same long term outcome.

sixtwelve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,000 15 39
Alleybux
I've read with a few over the past 4 years (I started getting readings in 2015 when I went thru some tough times etc), and LP is the only one I can say I still go back to and have kept up with since then. I like her style of reading, in that she tries to give you as much insight as you *need* to know regarding what it is you're asking about. I also remember her telling me once that she doesn't like to do time-frames with predictions because there isn't any real way of knowing exactly when something will happen for sure, but just that it will happen and it happens at the time that it should etc.

4 years ago I got a reading about my ex, whom at the time I was still in love with and she predicted that he would be coming back, so I was like ok let's see, 2 years passed and I lost hope that he ever would so I moved on and never thought about him again, and he came back a year after that. So the predictions for me have been accurate, but I try not to hold on to them and live my life around them.

I'm taking a break from getting readings for a while but she's definitely one of the more sound ones, in that her readings are grounding for me and realistic.

diesha28

Danielle Aisha - The Trinidadian Aquarius
Reaction score
Reactions
33,067 1,527 1,462
Alleybux
I've read with a few over the past 4 years (I started getting readings in 2015 when I went thru some tough times etc), and LP is the only one I can say I still go back to and have kept up with since then. I like her style of reading, in that she tries to give you as much insight as you *need* to know regarding what it is you're asking about. I also remember her telling me once that she doesn't like to do time-frames with predictions because there isn't any real way of knowing exactly when something will happen for sure, but just that it will happen and it happens at the time that it should etc.

4 years ago I got a reading about my ex, whom at the time I was still in love with and she predicted that he would be coming back, so I was like ok let's see, 2 years passed and I lost hope that he ever would so I moved on and never thought about him again, and he came back a year after that. So the predictions for me have been accurate, but I try not to hold on to them and live my life around them.

I'm taking a break from getting readings for a while but she's definitely one of the more sound ones, in that her readings are grounding for me and realistic.
Hugs you from here, I would pm you my story.

bopeep1326

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
469 43 9
Alleybux
is keen still poppin?

i still use keen but zadalia is the only one worth trying. irish donna has been okay. phoenix rising is good but they’re both tarot readers. zadalia told the ins and outs of my poi to an extent that even i didn’t understand. she connected a lot of dots and allowed me to understand the reasoning behind his actions, but she’s hard to catch. you have to email her beforehand and she’ll send you free minutes to see if she connects. can’t read with her too much because she becomes too friendly and i’m not here for hehes and haha lol, but she’s beyond accurate. the most in depth reader on that site. she has a personal website as well. lady p is known from keen but doesn’t read on there anymore and she’s amazing. i like empaths so i know a couple more good ones, but those are the only two worth contacting if you ask me.

Rust Cohle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,074 301 20
Alleybux
Has anyone read with GoddessofMagic/Elizabeth A from Keen?

my Facebook friend recommended me to her. I talked to her last night. She was describing my future husband and she was like “does this sound close to your POI?” The future husband did not sound like my POI at all but she tried insisting that the man she described fits the mold.

I’m getting to that point where I don’t really want my POI anymore. Ohana described a new man and from what she described, he is better looking lol

Adoree

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
123 5 6
Alleybux
is keen still poppin?
They now charge a fancy service of 2.99 on top of taking more then 50% of their per min rate of what psychics charge!

Looks keen has taken a cue from DoorDash nickel and dime charges!

tash naz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
772 39 3
Alleybux
Does anyone still use Keen? I tried searching for some of the readers that were recommended but it appears that some of them are no longer active on Keen. Any updates on additional readers who are accurate and detailed?