TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
We waited all this time only for half of the main focus of the show to leave

She ain’t going to get an better gig than this she better stay where she’s at
That’s what I was thinking. Maia is convincing as Callie but idk if she’s that great of an actress for her to go seeki other opportunities like that.

AmNjaGloria

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,106 133 51
Alleybux
I can already tell I’m not going to be happy with this season of the show if what y’all are saying is true.

I didn’t love last season so I shouldn’t be surprised.

KourtneyLovevitt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,041 645 59
Alleybux
Ppl in the YT comments are also saying that Callie is leaving :(

I can see this being the last season, Good Trouble had a good run

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
Ppl in the YT comments are also saying that Callie is leaving :(

I can see this being the last season, Good Trouble had a good run
I hope such isn’t the case. I could see it working if the writers stop trying to cram every possible social awareness subject into every episode. Like Malika doesn’t even make sense being a polyamorous bisexual all of a sudden. And why does she have so many damn storylines? They’re all over the place.

Mariana could be bossed up but they won’t let her. I’m so tired of her running after these white girls that aren’t even as talented or smart as her. The misogyny in tech was a decent storyline but when do we get past all her L’s?

Boring Alice needs to take a backseat and Davia can go with her.

ethereal314

Mrs. Duck
Reaction score
Reactions
11,355 150 11
Alleybux
I feel like there was so much going on this episode.
Surprised at Callie this episode, tbh. But maybe I shouldn’t be.

chasingmoney

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,243 52 36
Alleybux
Malika and that polygamy relationship…. Chile I would’ve been ashamed to bring that mess around my friends.

I’m glad that Callie didn’t go back to Jamie right away, her lady part needs a break.

It was a decent premiere

bonitaapplebum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,582 1,905 312
Alleybux
Look at Callie doing "bad " things to get her way.
The premier was cool. I still like Isaac, idc.
Everyone got turned down in this ep lol Marianna should have stayed at the table and ate her food LOL

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
Man I thought I only had one episode to watch in season 3 and I have like 3. I honestly stopped watching when Malika pissed me off cause she was upset dude won after she wrote the essay. Catching up now.

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
I used to love Mariana but she needs to boost her self esteem. She needs to take that other job and be happy. Why is she still hanging around those women? She could be useful to someone else. Start fresh.

TalanSweep

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,528 832 85
Alleybux
Man I thought I only had one episode to watch in season 3 and I have like 3. I honestly stopped watching when Malika pissed me off cause she was upset dude won after she wrote the essay. Catching up now.
The fact she is still interested in him when he's a lazy loser is just... I think her and Issac are end game.
I used to love Mariana but she needs to boost her self esteem. She needs to take that other job and be happy. Why is she still hanging around those women? She could be useful to someone else. Start fresh.
Those girls are losers. Mariana needs to cut her losses she can come up with a better app. It seemed like she was the true brains behind everything anyway.. She should of been dropped Evan I'm over this storyline.

I liked how that teacher who was crushing on Davia stood up for himself. He was right shouldn't of took her weeks to make a decision.

The "lawyers" on this show is something else. That's all I will say about Callies storyline

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
I like Malika and this bartender. Can't remember her name. I don't like Dyonte and I'm still mad she wrote his essay.

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
Damn Callie.
I should probably just edit that first post above where my first damn was cause wow. Idk why you even stayed. This is a mess. Too many men in L.A to be tied to Gael.

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
Last episode. I hope Gael dumps Callie. She knows she wants better but sticking it out with Gael. Why?

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,555 171 14
Alleybux
Everything is Dyonte, Dyonte, Dyonte. Malika he is a grown ass man, and you have a lot going for yourself yet you're worried about his stupid ass? b!tch leave him and focus o you. Ugh.

7kaym

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,454 61 31
Alleybux
Davia is getting smaller and smaller every season, she ain’t a “big girl” no more :sneaky:… anyways Davia deserved to get rejected by that teacher guy,she made him her a second choice & I’m happy he had self respect. Callie is just so all over the place, her and Gael are not compatible, go back to Jamie and hush up sis.

charm21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,819 118 8
Alleybux
Davia is getting smaller and smaller every season, she ain’t a “big girl” no more :sneaky:… anyways Davia deserved to get rejected by that teacher guy,she made him her a second choice & I’m happy he had self respect. Callie is just so all over the place, her and Gael are not compatible, go back to Jamie and hush up sis.
I say just give Callie someone new this running back and forth between Jamie and Gael I am over it. I thought they was going to put her with her black boss a few seasons ago but they didnt do it. I’m glad Marianna is going to have a new love interest she is so pretty and have the cutest shape but they downplay her character looks and storyline.

7kaym

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,454 61 31
Alleybux
I say just give Callie someone new this running back and forth between Jamie and Gael I am over it. I thought they was going to put her with her black boss a few seasons ago but they didnt do it. I’m glad Marianna is going to have a new love interest she is so pretty and have the cutest shape but they downplay her character looks and storyline.
That part!!! Mariana has always been that girl and they stay playing her with these sub par love interests.

AmIRight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,376 2,047 682
Alleybux

Davia is much smaller. I don't see how they do the old body positivity with her anymore. That character and her obsession with Dennis always bored me. I was also glad the teacher told her to kick rocks.

What happened to Gael's Black boyfriend? The pregnancy with Isabella seemed forced. I'm not happy she's a series regular.

They need to let Mariana find a good job and date around. I actually liked the women in tech storyline at the beginning.

Callie and Jamie are the best fit. SJW women like her often choose these type of conservative WM for partners once they start working in the real world. She low key loves the security and lifestyle he can provide. Her and Gael always seemed like fwb to me.

Of course Malika is now pansexual, and the woman she likes is non-Black... We just discussed this in a thread on here about how attractive, younger BW are often portrayed as lesbian or pan on shows. The character never discussed liking women before (not that I recall), so it really makes no sense. Sis has always deserved better storylines. I was upset when they paired with the open relationship guy. I hope we get to see more of her work life this season. I always enjoy the scenes of her hanging with her Black friends.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
Everything is Dyonte, Dyonte, Dyonte. Malika he is a grown ass man, and you have a lot going for yourself yet you're worried about his stupid ass? b!tch leave him and focus o you. Ugh.
I feel like Malika’s favor of Dyonte just makes me question how much she wants the polyamory vs wanting something different from Isaac. I actually like Isaac and Malika together and I wish they would show them working through their differences rather than making Malika further complicat her love life. I don’t buy her as being bisexual either even though I think Zuri is bisexual IRL. Something about how her character is written bugs me so much

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
Am j crazy for wanting Mariana to have a Mexican love interest? I feel like it’s so weird that they basically write her like a white woman until it serves a convenient plot or side plot. Cierra is Mexica-Colombian and they seem to ignore it as if California isn’t full of successful Latino men in tech, politics, or any other industry.

charm21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,819 118 8
Alleybux
Am j crazy for wanting Mariana to have a Mexican love interest? I feel like it’s so weird that they basically write her like a white woman until it serves a convenient plot or side plot. Cierra is Mexica-Colombian and they seem to ignore it as if California isn’t full of successful Latino men in tech, politics, or any other industry.
That would be great if they did that. I just don’t like how they always downplay her. Sorry it’s just not believable that no fine man out in that city has not approached or tried to get with her.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
That would be great if they did that. I just don’t like how they always downplay her. Sorry it’s just not believable that no fine man out in that city has not approached or tried to get with her.
It’s also not believable that she would really keep letting these white girls play her. They weren’t even checking for her until they saw how she was bringing in people that could actually help make their app profitable. She was the brains behind the coding and they all needed her more than she needed any of them. The writers need to let her grow a backbone and stop making her chase behind everyone so much.

charm21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,819 118 8
Alleybux
It’s also not believable that she would really keep letting these white girls play her. They weren’t even checking for her until they saw how she was bringing in people that could actually help make their app profitable. She was the brains behind the coding and they all needed her more than she needed any of them. The writers need to let her grow a backbone and stop making her chase behind everyone so much.
Yesssssss to everything you said!

Reaction score
Reactions
7,000 67 62
Alleybux
I had no clue this season had even started, so I’m late as hell, but I just watched the premiere and WOW! FLOP ERA INCOMING!

I HATED Malika’s choice in not picking Issac! Dyonte is a BUM but she pulled herself a baddie with Angelica. Why was Dyonte also giving the vibe that he was intimidated/thrown off by Angelica’s presence when he saw her? Maybe he’s not as evolved as he claims? Also Malika’s tattoos are not cute, I hate the one on her chest. She could’ve picked something more flattering.

I wasn’t expecting Tommy to admit that he killed Zach, I honestly thought it was going to be his “girlfriend”. I was worried Callie was going to do something stupid like break attorney-client privilege, but thankfully she didn’t. Our girl is learning.

Davia and Dennis’ love quadrangle is BORING. I’m OVER IT. I’m not interested in their relationship anymore and I wish they’d just drop it. I want Dennis to move on and just find someone else at this point.

Mariana and those white girls are also boring AF. I’m not interested in this new storyline of her trying to mess with their competitor. It’s messy and just peak Mariana drama, and it’s obviously going to end badly. She never learns does she?

Overall, this opener was meh. All that anticipation they left on at the end of Season 3 fell FLAT.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
I had no clue this season had even started, so I’m late as hell, but I just watched the premiere and WOW! FLOP ERA INCOMING!

I HATED Malika’s choice in not picking Issac! Dyonte is a BUM but she pulled herself a baddie with Angelica. Why was Dyonte also giving the vibe that he was intimidated/thrown off by Angelica’s presence when he saw her? Maybe he’s not as evolved as he claims? Also Malika’s tattoos are not cute, I hate the one on her chest. She could’ve picked something more flattering.

I wasn’t expecting Tommy to admit that he killed Zach, I honestly thought it was going to be his “girlfriend”. I was worried Callie was going to do something stupid like break attorney-client privilege, but thankfully she didn’t. Our girl is learning.

Davia and Dennis’ love quadrangle is BORING. I’m OVER IT. I’m not interested in their relationship anymore and I wish they’d just drop it. I want Dennis to move on and just find someone else at this point.

Mariana and those white girls are also boring AF. I’m not interested in this new storyline of her trying to mess with their competitor. It’s messy and just peak Mariana drama, and it’s obviously going to end badly. She never learns does she?

Overall, this opener was meh. All that anticipation they left on at the end of Season 3 fell FLAT.
It’s interesting because Dyonte’s girlfriend (forgot her name) from last season didn’t seem all in with the poly thing and now you have kinda the same from Dyonte. Malika should’ve just chosen Isaac because it’s coming across as she wants to openly date rather than have a true polyamorous relationship.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,000 67 62
Alleybux
It’s interesting because Dyonte’s girlfriend (forgot her name) from last season didn’t seem all in with the poly thing and now you have kinda the same from Dyonte. Malika should’ve just chosen Isaac because it’s coming across as she wants to openly date rather than have a true polyamorous relationship.
That’s exactly the vibe I’m getting to. He just seemed really surprised that she brought Angelica like he didn’t even know she was coming. Malika’s whole Poly storyline has been so messy for me, I don’t know. I’m not mad at it, I just wish they were handling it differently.

And sidenote but of course they brought on yet another white man for Mariana to lust after. Is it written into her contracts that all the men she dates be white/white-adjacent? Even on The Fosters, the only non-white man she dated was Mat and then only Raj next.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
That’s exactly the vibe I’m getting to. He just seemed really surprised that she brought Angelica like he didn’t even know she was coming. Malika’s whole Poly storyline has been so messy for me, I don’t know. I’m not mad at it, I just wish they were handling it differently.

And sidenote but of course they brought on yet another white man for Mariana to lust after. Is it written into her contracts that all the men she dates be white/white-adjacent? Even on The Fosters, the only non-white man she dated was Mat and then only Raj next.
I have no idea why they act like it’s so hard for her to find a man that’s non-white in LA of all places. Of course no one is asking that she dates a cholo but this new guy is a journalist. They could’ve easily brought in someone like Manny Montana’s fine ass.

Dyonte seems to not have expected Malika to embrace the poly lifestyle outside of him and it’s showing. I hope she ultimately ends up with Isaac but they need to at least give her a happy ending whether she decides to keep dating or just be single.

KourtneyLovevitt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,041 645 59
Alleybux
I haven’t watched the episodes of the new season yet-but I watched an interview with Maia Mitchell

So-
it’s confirmed that Callie’s actress has left the show to move back to Australia

I saw the previews and still not a fan of the storylines. I also don’t like Marianna’s new love interest.

TalanSweep

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,528 832 85
Alleybux
I haven’t watched the episodes of the new season yet-but I watched an interview with Maia Mitchell

So-
it’s confirmed that Callie’s actress has left the show to move back to Australia

I saw the previews and still not a fan of the storylines. I also don’t like Marianna’s new love interest.
Awww those seemed like real tears from Zuri and Ciera.

I agree that Mariana should have a roster of guys chasing after her. The eye candy on this show is lacking for it to based in LA.

I honestly would of preferred Mariana doing cyber/security investigation work with Collen at the law firm than going back to those white girls.

Omg Judes hair